The Beginning
303 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: This is my first time ever writing a story so if there are any mistakes or places that need correction please let me know so I can improve. Thank You!)

 

I,Kira Yagami, was just a normal high school student who happens to love anime and manga especially isekai ones. And one day, I happened to chance upon a lifetime opportunity to change my whole boring life for the better or maybe worse...

Back to the present this was something I never saw before. It could be called infinite darkness with only a kaleidoscope swirling with black and white with a mirror embedded in its dead center. The mirror wasn’t static, what played on it were my past memories.

I was surprised but I knew I had to keep my cool in an unknown place like this. While I was thinking of my situation a mysterious man suddenly appeared. When I looked at him I realized that I couldn’t discern his features and only a bright light hid his whole body. While I was thinking he spoke.

 “Hello, young man my name is ROB. Welcome to my abode.. Sadly, you have ceased to exist on the mortal plane..”

Kira: (sigh)… Alright then, I won’t ask what killed me but can't I ask where we are and what am I doing here.

ROB: We are in my personal realm. When you died your soul left the normal process of reincarnation and ended up here. And for your second question you can either get reincarnated in a world with four wishes of your choice or you can go to heaven or hell depending on your karma.

Kira: Hmmm… I'll go to a world with four wishes but before I go can you tell me why you are letting me go to a different world with four wishes and what are the limitations on these wishes.


ROB: Well for your first question you interest me, so I want to see how far you’ll go and for the second question you can’t ask for OP abilities, more wishes, and to be a god.


Kira: I see…. Alright I know what I want my wishes to be. First, I want a custom made system for myself, Second, I want to make a body for myself before I go, Third I want my body to be able to adapt to quickly, Fourth I want to be a Devil from Highschool DxD with Destruction Magic.

ROB: Alright let’s spin the wheel see what world you’re going to now.

I noticed all types of anime, movies, and books such as Naruto, Marvel, and Harry Potter. I walked up to the wheel and spun it. I was getting kind of nervous hoping it would land on a world that I know of. When it finally stopped I was surprised but excited that it landed on Highschool of The Dead.

ROB: Alright young man this is farewell for now. Go live your life to the fullest and enjoy it.

Kira: Thanks ROB, I won’t forget this.


And a few moments later and I fell into darkness I got reincarnated into HOTD.


Waking up in a room I was unfamiliar with I got and started to look around and get used to this new body as well as my surroundings. Looking around the house I noticed that it was furniture, stocked and well cleaned up. I mentally thanked Peacock for giving me this house. Feeling hungry, I thought of making a light meal before making plans. When I was done eating I heard a ding and saw my system screen starting up.


[Integration.. 10%... 30%..]


[..50%...80%..]


[100%... System Integration complete}


Kira: 'Open System'

[List of functions accessible in Yagami Kira’s System]

–Status: Quantify the current attributes and skills of the Host.

–Partners: Lists all the current partners of the Host.

–Shop: Grants access to the Archive of all Creations in existence.

–Worlds: Shows the lists of Fictional and Non-fictional Worlds accessible to the Host.

.

Kira: Open Status!


–Status:

Yagami Kira Level l

Current Level Progress: 0/100 XP

Age: 17

Race: Devil (Highschool DxD)

Strength: 60

Dexterity: 50

Constitution: 80

Defense: 60

Charm: 80

Magic: 360

Karma: 0

Skills: 

Destruction Magic (E): Type of demonic energy, that grants its users great explosive power and can completely annihilate things when used.

Adaptable Body: The ability to adapt to anything be it harsh weather, training, or poisons.


Kira: 'Strength determines the explosive power I can produce with my body. Dexterity is the maximum speed, the ability to adapt to this speed, perception to sense enemies, and reflex for improving my reaction time. The Constitution stat determines my health, natural recovery, and stamina. Defense for my magic and physical resistance while Magic is my mana pool, and last, Charm should be my ability to attract the opposite gender and persuade others.’

Kira: 'The rank that my skills can evolve to are E,D,C,B,A,S,SS,SSS,X,EX.'


Kira: ‘Now that I got my system I guess it time to start preparing for the apocalypse’

3