Request
120 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time flows like a stormy river.

It seemed that only recently that I was transmigrated into this world and now I'm in the Kendo Club eating lunch with Saeko while thinking about what has happened over these two weeks. 

During these two weeks I learnt the crafting skill, raising my skill to (D) before focusing on my other tasks such as making a [Mana Core] and trying to make my own sword style. But the most important thing that happened over these two weeks was that I was now dating Saeko Busujima. It all happened as we trained over the 2 weeks together.

Flashback

Sitting on the ground back against the wall was Saeko clearly exhausted from the intense workout that she and Kira did. Seeing at how exhausted Saeko was Kira decided to go get a couple of drinks as well as towels to cool off before resuming. Once he came back Saeko tiredly said "Your a monster".

Kira: "Hahaha well that's true but don't worry you'll get used to it soon enough. In fact you're doing better than I thought you would."

Saeko: "Well, if I want to improve I have to push myself or I'll never improve."

Hearing that all I did was smile and give her the drink. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. After 10 minutes we were both cooled down so we did a couple of stretches before we got suited up for our spar. 

As the match started Saeko dashed at Kira and delivered a quick horizontal slash to which Kira responded with a horizontal slash, striking Saeko's shinai and deflecting the attack to the left. 

As she was about to attack again Kira began his counterattack by making a quick 360 degree whirling spin catching Saeko off guard hitting her on the side of the stomach causing her to tumble. 

As Kira saw the opening he hit her with a rapid four hit thrust that immobilized Saeko indicating that Kira was the winner once again. Kira smiles, staring at Saeko who was now sitting on the floor. "I win!" he said before offering a hand to her.

"*Sigh*.. I lost again but I'm improving at a fast rate." She smiled before grabbing Kira's hand and stood up.

Kira: "Hey, Saeko"

Saeko: "Hmm Nani?"

Kira: "I know what I want to use my request for."

Saeko: "What's the request? Whatever it is as long as it doesn't come across my code or moral I'll try my best to fulfill it," she said with a look of determination.

Kira: "It's nothing that serious but thank you for your determination", I smiled as I saw her blush and look away as if hiding. I couldn't help but say "cute" outloud which she apparently heard as I heard a ding.

*Ding*

[Saeko Busujima: Affection +9]

Kira:'Partners Menu'

Saeko Busujima: 49 (-59) [Suppressed Feelings]

—Favorability points: 

—Age: 18

—Lvl. 1

—Race: Human

Attributes:

Strength: 24

Dexterity: 28

Constitution: 26

Defense: 29

Charm: 40

Magic: 0

Skills:

[—Sword Mastery (C Rank)

Kira frowned internally wondering why she's suppressing her emotions when he remembered in the anime she saw herself as a woman unworthy of love when she realized that she enjoyed causing pain and control over someone's life. 

During these two weeks he and Saeko had gotten a lot closer to the point that Kira had admitted he had feelings for her. So before any negative effects happened to her from suppressing her emotions he knew what he had to do.

"Saeko," Kira said, gaining her attention. He turned towards her and looker in the eye and said "let's go on a date on Saturday."

As I said this and looked at her it seemed that it took a while for her to register what I said when she looked at me shocked as she said "Are you serious?"  I looked at her and said "I'm serious, let's go on a date this Saturday and take a break from training."

Looking at the time I decided it was time to head home as it was getting late. "Hey, Saeko, it's time to go home before it gets too late" I said while walking to the locker to get changed before heading home.

I have a date tomorrow and I've planned this for quite some time.(A/N: All according to Keikaku) Only the gift remained. Remembering from the anime, at the beginning of the apocalypse Saeko defended herself with a boken, I decided to make her a weapon. And knowing her I believe she will be pleased and it makes me feel better knowing that she has a powerful weapon in her hand. 

Using my crafting skill I began to emit my magic towards the toughest and lightest material I bought. Now I think it's time to explain exactly how the [Crafting] skill works. It's used like this. I give it magic power, a command and the skill fulfills it. So I ordered the magic energy to improve the material making it turn into sharp, strong, light, and elastic twin swords with different colors for myself and Saeko.

Once he was done with the finishing Kira put the sword into a black sheath and set it down on the katana rack before making his way upstairs. Walking into his room he laid down on the bed and drifted away.

5