Monster Realm and Meeting a Girl
948 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I understand what you meant, but why do you want to help me so much?" Tyler asked.

Hearing his question, Dan sighed and rubbed his head.

"Actually, I wanted to make you the second blacksmith of our shop for a long time. But, you weren't awakened, and without the power, you can't use the skills you've learned. So, I didn't try anything before."

"But now, since you not only want to become a blacksmith but also open a shop, I think it would be great if we could cooperate. With your newly found powers and the skill that you learned for quite a long time, you can easily start earning enough to buy half of the shares of this shop."

Tyler thought for a moment and said, "I don't see any problems, but I think we should make a proper contract before we do anything."

"Alright! I will make the contract and send it to you. If you like it, sign it right there. But, if you want to make some changes, write those and send them back so I can review them."

"If those changes can be applied, I will change them and send them back to you." Dan nodded his head and walked away.

Tyler followed him, and they continued with their jobs. This time, Dan started using Tyler to forge some weapons. He was astonished by Tyler's control over his strength.

He wanted Tyler to be the second blacksmith of his shop so badly because of his talent. Tyler was good at learning techniques and forging styles but couldn't make weapons properly because he never had enough power.

But, now, he had enough power to do so. Because Tyler wasn't at the 1st Stage, he was already at the 3rd Stage of Energy Refinement Realm with a solid foundation.

After he finished his task, he returned to his home. The next day, Dan gave him the contract. After reading it, he found that there weren't any problems except one thing.

He wanted to get fifty percent of his earnings to himself while using fifty percent to buy the share. And he also made another condition that he could sell the shares to Dan or others in case he is in desperate need of money.

He also told his mother about the contract and she found it good. On Sunday, he decided to register his identity as a cultivator.

A branch of the Holy Sanctum was near Poise, so he left the city. The journey was through a small forest. Initially, it was just a normal forest, but due to the presence of spiritual energy, many animals gained supernatural abilities and became monsters.

Tyler was quietly walking on a road in the middle of the forest. This forest did have monsters, but most of them were just F-Rank.

Unlike demons and cultivators, monsters are ranked in a different categories. It started with F-Rank, E-Rank, D-Rank, C-Rank, B-Rank, A-Rank, and S-Rank.

F-Rank was the weakest, and S-Rank was the strongest. And each rank had nine tiers that defined the nine stages of the human cultivation realms.

Since most of them were F-Rank, he wasn't worried about facing them, especially with his immense sword skill. That's why he brought his sword with him.

"Ahhhhh!"

Suddenly, Tyler heard a scream from deep inside. He was startled. He quickly rushed to check and found a girl with her clothes covered in blood with the boar running toward her.

Looking at her, he didn't sense any spiritual energy from her. He reached next to her in an instant and kicked the boar on its stomach.

Whoosh! Bang!

'Did I kick too hard?' Tyler was surprised when he noticed that the boar flew out so quickly. He anticipated the boar to rush toward him, but the boar didn't even move.

Only then did he see the blood gushing out of its stomach. He turned his head at the girl who was covered in blood and noticed that she must have injured him.

"Thank you! Thank you very much for saving me." The girl quickly tried to get up, but the pain struck her back as she screamed and fell to the ground.

'So, she not only injured the boar but also injured by it. Well, she didn't have any aura, so what else could I've expected.' Tyler thought.

"It's okay. Do you have any White Lotus Paste?" Tyler asked.

The girl looked at him with surprise but then suddenly noticed something and nodded her head.

"Good! Then, use it. Are you also going to register as a cultivator?" Tyler put the paste back into his pocket and asked.

"Yes, I recently awakened my spiritual roots and dantian." The girl nodded her head and answered as she applied the past on her waist. Then, she grabbed the bag near her and took out some clothes.

Tyler walked away. He didn't even need to think. Seeing him so quick in his action, the girl quickly changed her clothes. She wore a mini skirt and a tank top with a leather jacket.

She rejoined him on the road before finding him; she quickly put her knife on the boar and cut its stomach. She took out a red crystal and walked toward the road.

When she rejoined him, she showed him the crystal and bowed.

"Thank you for saving me! Please take this!"

Tyler shook his head and said, "I don't need it. You can keep it to increase your strength."

Monster Beast inherits a crystal in their bodies. This crystal is like a power bank that contains supernatural power. Once humans absorb it, they will get those supernatural power.

Since the boar didn't show any elemental attacks, Tyler knew this crystal would only give him a strength boost. But someone with his strength won't be benefited at all.

The girl didn't argue since it was quite precious to her. She quickly put it in her bag and introduced herself.

"My name is Alice. Are you also from Poise City?"

Tyler nodded his head. Although Poise City was a small city, it still accommodate more than ten thousand people.

"My name is Tyler."

"In which street do you live? I have never seen you before but I should know everyone of my age." Alice curiously asked.

"I live on 13th street. I am not quite familiar with people of my age."

"No wonder I didn't know you. I live on 3rd street. Our location is quite opposite to each other."

'Hmm…. So, she is rich.'

6