Tyler’s Talent
805 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Third Grade Talent"

"Second Grade Talent"

"Ohhh! That's Fourth Grade Talent"

"Third Grade Talent"

"That's bad. It's only First Grade Talent. It seems like your belly is big enough."

"Ohh another Third Grade Talent. Heavens! We have a lot of Third Grade Talent this time."

"Next, it's your turn!"

The old man pointed his eyes at Tyler who slowly walked forward. He raised his hand and rested his palm on the crystal.

At this moment, the crystal slowly turned purple and a star lit up. It wasn't long before the next star lit up. Then, it was the third star. Not even a minute has passed and it was already the fourth star.

At this moment, everyone was holding their breath. It could be the birth of another fifth-grade talent. But, the old man was even more stunned. Because, unlike others, he knows what it means when the stars light up too fast.

'Heavens! It took that girl two minutes to light up five stars and he had already lit up the fourth in just a minute. Is he going to awaken the seven stars? Let's hope so!'

In front of his eyes, the fifth star lit up and ten seconds later, the sixth star lit up. It was already one minute and twenty seconds. At this moment, the old man's heart was almost breaking out of his chest.

It was terrifying just to think about it. He couldn't believe that the child in front of him would have talent above the seventh grade.

But, after it reached the seventh grade, no more stars lit up.

"Hah!" The old man breathed a sigh of relief but at the same time, he was also sad that he didn't get to awaken more than seventh-star talent.

"Congratulation boy! I am truly blessed to see Seventh Star Talent in this room. You are going to be someone very important to this region. You will become Golden Core Realm cultivator."

Hearing his words, a silence flashed in the room. Everyone was surprised. And, the old man's next words made them jealous.

"Boy, not only you will get Seventh Grade Cultivation Technique but also third, fourth, and fifth-grade martial arts. Alongside, the first, the second, and the third-grade martial arts."

"You will also get Seventh Grade Dress. But, do keep in mind, that if you suffer any damage, it won't protect you rather it will transfer the damage to your body. Of course, that being said if someone from Golden Core Realms attacks you, your clothes will also disappear."

"As for why they can't block the attack. Well, if they started blocking such a powerful attack, we wouldn't be on the losing side in the Dimensional Rift. Anyway, please fill out this form as soon as possible!"

Tyler took the form and started filling in everything.

First, he filled his element as Lightning.

Second, he chose First Grade Movement Art, Second Grade Attack Art, Third-Grade Defensive Art, Third Grade Movement Art, Fourth Grade Attack Art, and Fifth Grade Defensive Art.

Then, he marked in a box which suggested whether he wanted a void ring or not. He needed one so he marked on yes.

Then, he filled up some basic information about himself and passed it back to the old man. The old man casually glanced at his form while looking at the others awakening.

Since there were only two more left, it ended quickly.

"Alright since this is done, let's move to the next section where your forms will be submitted and you have to quietly wait for your rewards!" The old man took them to the office where there was a desk and a lady was sitting behind it.

He asked everyone to take a seat while giving those forms to others. At the same time, he looked at Tyler and called him out.

"Boy, let's go and visit someone!"

Tyler didn't have any options. He followed the old man to the second floor where they entered a room. There was a man wearing a hat and smoking on a pipe.

He looked at Tyler and the old man.

"Richard, is he a talent enough to come here?"

"If he wasn't, I wouldn't have come here. He has awakened Lightning Element Seventh Grade Talent."

The man paused for a moment and took out his pipe. He looked at Tyler and slowly stood.

"So, you managed to awaken the Seventh Grade Talent. That's something interesting. How about you join Holy Sanctum?"

Tyler was stunned by his frankness but he quickly replied.

"I have been thinking about this for a while but I still haven't reached a conclusion. I would like to return here soon enough to join the Holy Sanctum."

Hearing his words, the man frowned for a moment but soon stretched out his hand.

"My name is Salin. I have been working here for quite a while. This is my card. The next time you come here, contact me. You wouldn't need to go through a bunch of nonsense and directly join the Dimension Rift to make name for yourself, earn a vast amount of wealth and get stronger."

Tyler also stretched out his hand and took the card.

"My name is Tyler."

"Tyler, we will meet soon enough. By the way, where do you live?" Salin asked.

"I currently live in Poise City." Tyler honestly replied since this was the same thing he wrote on the form.

"Hmm… While you are on the way, take of yourself. I'm afraid I can't send anyone to protect you from the upcoming threats unless you join Holy Sanctum." Salin thought for a moment and warned him.

"Thank you for your warning. I will keep that in mind." Tyler nodded his head.

"You can leave now and stay in that room until you get your rewards." Salin sent him out. Tyler didn't hesitate to leave.

Richard looked at Salin with confusion and asked "Sir, why didn't you force him or warn him more to join the Sanctum? He is the Seventh-Grade Talent. If we lose someone like him, it would be devastating."

Salin puffed out smoke and walked toward the window.

"I know that. But, I couldn't bring myself to warn him after seeing his confident eyes. Behind those eyes, he not only hid the confidence but also the strength."

"Let's see what happens next….. Will he die? Will he regret his decision? Or, will he succeed?"

 
7