Miao, God of Destruction
851 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as he entered his room, a new message appeared in front of him.

[Your gift has arrived.]

A big purple-wrapped box appeared in front of him and suddenly, the top of the box flew.

Meow!

A voice rang from the gift box and the next moment, the gift box simply disappeared and a cat fall to the ground. Thankfully, it fell on its legs, or else, it would've died.

The cat was fat like a chicken. Its fur was grey and it seemed quite cute.

"What the hell? Where the fuck am I?" The cat spoke making Tyler look at it with confusion.

Suddenly, a red leash appeared around its neck and a small part of the leash appeared on Tyler's hand. That part entered his skin and formed another tattoo.

"I don't need more tattoos. Can you stop it?" Tyler spoke in dissatisfaction which gained the cat's interest.

"Hey, kid, who the hell are you? Where am I? How did I appear here? And, why do I feel like if I don't obey you, I will get punished?" The cat continued to ask.

Tyler looked at him for a moment and opened his palm. He focused his spiritual energy on the place where the leash's part was imprinted on his palm and that red leash part appeared.

He held it tightly and the next moment, the cat started choking.

"St-stop! Stop this madness. Please stop this! Gahhhh! I can't take it anymore. Just do something." The cat immediately started begging for help. The collar around its neck was contracting so hard that it couldn't even breathe for a moment.

Tyler put away the leash and it returned to his palm. Then, he took a deep look at the cat and asked "Who are you? How are you able to speak? Are you a Rank A monster? Do you have a name?"

Hearing his questions, the cat looked at him with grudge eyes but when he saw Tyler's palm, he quickly explained.

"My name is Cat God, God of Destruction, Ancestor of Neko Clan, God of Cuteness, God of cuddly body, God of beautiful paws. Since I am god, I can obviously speak with ease."

"As for my strength, I am very strong. As for my name, it's Miao."

"You mean meow?" Tyler looked in his surprise.

"I told you so many names and you couldn't even use the easiest one with a single word. How the hell did you manage to teleport me here and put this kind of leash on me." Miao spoke.

Tyler strangely looked at him and tried to learn more about him by his gaze. Unfortunately, it didn't seem possible so he eventually asked "So, how strong are you?"

"Never mind, let's test that!"

Tyler clenched his fist and thrust it forward. Although it seemed quite an easy punch, it packed a lot of strength.

"Hang on a second! I am not even ready yet."

"Mirror Technique- Brute Reflection"

Suddenly, a mirror appeared in front of the fist and recreated the fist that looked exactly the same as the other one.

When both of them collide, surprisingly, nothing happened. The fists disintegrated but not even the slightest impact was created out of it.

Tyler instantly found the logic behind this fist. It generated the equal force that negate his strike. He looked at the cat with sparkling eyes and spoke.

"This is really great. From now on, you are our pet. You will live with my mom most of the time and do everything to protect her."

"Pet? PET? Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I become a pet? I am the God of Destruction, God of cuteness, god of cats, gahhhhh.... Stop! Stop it please, I'm begging you. It was my mistake. Please stop and I will never say it again."

Only after Miao begged for his life, did Tyler loosen the leash. He nodded and continued to observe Miao.

Miao glanced at Tyler and thought.

'How the hell did he put the leash on my neck? And, why can't I remove it? Maybe I shouldn't go against his Will for now and observe him after all, he did free me from the Hell's Prison.'

'But, the question is how did he do that? Did someone else do it for him? Because he definitely doesn't possess the strength to even enter Hell's Prison. Anyway, this God of Destruction is finally free from that damn prison.'

'I will once again grace this world with my presence. But, I need to leave his control first. Let's observe this leash for now.'

"I don't want to change your name and for now, just stay on the bed. You bragged about your strength so much so I will put you as my mom's guard. And if something happens to her, you should know how the consequences already."

Tyler spoke as he finally distracted himself from the cat.

Miao wanted to refuse but he remember the pain in his neck and decided to let it go.

'Anyway, I don't have anything else to do. Slowly, I will recover the strength that I lost in Hell's Prison and then use it o break this leash.'

Miao closed his eyes for a moment but suddenly, something came to his mind and said.

"I will protect your mother but you can't treat me as a pet."

Hearing his words, Tyler suddenly gained interest and looked at him for a moment.

"Alright, if you can keep my mother safe, you are free to do anything as long as it doesn't involve me."

Hearing his words, Miao proudly put the paw on his chest and said "In the name of God of Destruction, your mother will be safe forever. Now, do you have anything that I can eat?"

Tyler looked at him with confusion and asked "What do cats eat? Milk?"

"If possible I would like to eat some Energy Crystal, not much just few thousand."

When Tyler heard those numbers, he turned around and completely ignored the cat.

"Wait, if you don't have that many, how about a few hundred?"

"Come on, don't ignore me. Just a few dozen."

"Alright, alright! Just give me five Energy Crystals."

"Come on, I need some energy to live."

"Argh! Alright, just give me some milk."

When Tyler heard those words, he opened his eyes and left the room. A few minutes later, he returned with a bowl full of milk.

Miao almost cried but there was no tear in his eyes. He looked at Tyler and snorted.

"Stingy man!"

Check out my Patreon for fifty chapters in advance 
9