Chapter 113 – Sometimes it would go… boom
76 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, they are both of them. The first one is named Tatara; an ordinary ghoul considered one of the strongest ghouls. He is an extremely talented martial artist and fighter who created even some basic martial arts for ghouls by himself. He is Bikaku-Type, and combined with his martial arts, he was a pretty strong opponent even for me when I still didn't reach the 4th-Star. He trained many kinds of martial arts and created many new ones."

Lucien noted about Tatara, the remnant ghoul of the ghoul organization Chi She Lian was a pretty strong opponent for every human out there. Arseahr was surprised to see Lucien praise someone as he knew that he had very high standards.

It also caused some satisfaction in him, as no one among the Sternritter was a martial artist. All of them were using weapons to fight rather than using their fists or legs. Even using kagune was becoming rare, as they focused more on weapons and using kagune already was only in surprise attacks or during times of need.

"Second one is Arima Kisho. He is something that could be called a weapon master as he is able to wield practically any weapon to some extent; even though he is master of none, his fighting style is pretty unpredictable, thanks to that. The only weapon he is master, if I could call it mastery, is some kind of weird lance/sword hybrid. Also, he is a battle genius, able to learn during the battle and adapt to every enemy's fighting style after analyzing it a bit."

Arima and Tatara would be great additions to the Sternritter as both of them were very talented and after Awakening Ritual, which would enhance their innate talents and strength, their abilities would only grow with time.

After some time and with enough resources, especially the blood essences, which they had plenty of due to the increasing activity of the Demons on Earth, they would for sure reach the 5th-Star and probably even higher.

"Good, at least there would be fun with new members joining. It was becoming boring with only four of us and Nalthos."

Arseahr told to him, to which Lucien just chuckled inside as he knew the personalities of both Arima and Tatara well. Both of them were very quiet people who rarely spoke a word and just focused on what they were doing.

Mainly combat and training.

"I would be going already to see how Seira is doing and discuss some things with her. After I have finished that matter, we will depart for the Tokyo."

Then Lucien stood up and went to the place where Seira was living, which was either some tower or castle. 

***

When Lucien arrived at the side of Blood Island where vampires were staying, he was very surprised to see that again. He was talking about various Magic Towers that were here; they were practically everywhere. Some of them were even destroyed due to experiments; we could say more dangerous and explosive ones.

He admired some of those towers, how beautifully they looked and how they still weren't destroyed by some mad experiment. Especially now, where every second vampire was experimenting with creating energy weapons based on the Demon Cores obtained from the stronger Demons, which contained the Psionic Energy.

That would often go wrong and create, how should we say it... boom. From what Lucien heard, they even started to regulate the number of people researching this.

Soon, he started to walk to the castle, which was owned by the Patriarch of the Dracul Clan, the castle itself was a very large place, surrounded by several very tall Magic Towers, apparently creating some kind of protective formation around the castle. What was or we could say wasn't that surprising; the whole area was almost devoid of any life, and there were only a few guards at the entrance of the castle.

Most of the security was based on various magic formations, arrays, and inscriptions around the place and engraved on the castle walls and Magic Towers. Sometimes as Lucien looked at relaxed vampires, he cursed at them.

Apparently out there in some worlds, Vampires were one of the ruling species and were a combat race. On the contrary here, even though these ones were very strong, they were most researchers, scientists, and masters in various things like alchemy, science, and others.

Soon, when the guard saw him, they bowed to him and then led him to the castle when. Lucien started to wait for Seira as he started strolling through the hall where he was waiting.

Evidently, everyone was in seclusion doing something, either training or researching.

Even though Noble Ghouls did most fights and only a minority of Vampires joined the army, most of them were responsible for the creation of technological advancements of the Wandenreich.

Lucien admired various paintings on the walls and other art that were displayed there for the visitors to see. Many of them were very old because those paintings were even from several centuries ago.

Soon enough, as Lucien was already getting bored of the waiting, doors opened, revealing the person Lucien hadn't seen for several years and the one that would also become his wife with Itori.

3