Chapter 116 – The Last Mission before the Small Peace
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her Scythe being covered in blood energy, he did the same with his kagune katana, and in an instant, he covered the entire katana in his psionic energy. Then he rushed at Seira with lightning speed and in a second, when their weapons collided, the winner was already chosen.

Lucien was standing beside her, with his katana on her neck, and Seira was looking blankly a the fact that her most prized technique failed like nothing and she missed her target. Lucien admitted the fact that the attack of her Scythe covered in the blood energy was dangerous; he could be seriously injured, if not being far stronger.

Blood Energy is a special type of energy that Vampires could cultivate. Especially those of the Noble Lineage had great talents in cultivating the Blood Energy as shown today.

Even though Seira was only something over fifteen years old, she could already perform basic attacks with blood energy and attained some basic manipulation of it.

This was a huge advantage of the noble heritage of blood. Sadly because she didn't train long enough and her control and reserves of Blood Energy weren't that big, she couldn't use it in every attack and could it only a few items during the fight.

Vampires were also dual attributed, but contrary to Noble Ghouls, they didn't need to wait for a higher stage of Star Classification to unlock their potential and obtain supernatural energy.

Seira was a 4th-Star Vampire according to the Star Classification.

"It was a good spar, but you need to work more on your techniques and of course, try to reach higher Stars or you will be suppressed. Your Blood Energy is low, so reaching the 5th-Star should be your top priority for now."

Lucien stated to her about her situation.

Her biggest advantage over other people was that she could cultivate the Blood Energy now, without waiting to reach the 7th-Star where the Noble Ghouls should develop Psionic Potential and become Espers.

Then after their spar was finished, Lucien spent the rest of the day with Seira and day talked about many minor things. He told her that in short span of time the Apocalypse would begun, and they would need to evacuate to the already pre-prepared 23rd Ward in Tokyo.

"Seira, my dear little vampire, we will see each other after two-three months, after I am done with all my duties in Tokyo."

Said Lucien as he hugged Seura close to him and she hugged him affectionately back, seeming not to let go.

"Nn. Be careful."

Seira whispered to Lucien in a gentle voice as she kept on hugging him.

=============================================

After leaving Seira's home, Lucien first went back home to check if somebody was home, but apparently everyone was at the front lines. Only his little sister was home together, with his mother keeping her company.

Little Artemia was a beautiful and cute baby girl who was very lively, so his mother had lots of work with her. His mother was happy that she had a new child who she could cuddle and who she hoped wouldn't turn like Lucien.

She didn't want her daughter to be another training and battle maniac.

"I can't wait to meet your other wife besides Seira, it's a pity that she would be spending whole months in the Awakening Ritual..."

Said his mother, Selene to him as they were both sitting in the room where Artemia was sleeping peacefully. He was having a small chat with his mother before leaving for Tokyo to complete the last thing he had to.

"Don't worry, mom, from now, time is becoming relative; ten years, a hundred or thousand would be soon only numbers and nothing more for our race and for our glorious empire."

While Vampires were innately long-lived species and were presumed to be ageless, from all research conducted, the Noble Ghouls were not; they lived a few centuries maximally before passing on. Though this started to change as the preliminary research on those who practiced the RC Star Method increased their lifespan tremendously.

"Father said to send Itori already to the Blood Island so I can start with the last phase of the plan and directly raid the Washuu Clan and slaughter it all. Still, I had to be careful; even though they lacked any form of the method, their Grand Elder managed to reach the strength level of 4th-Star."

Explained Lucien the current situation and the last thing he must do before leaving this world for good. He only hoped that he would be able to loot some treasures after the annihilation of the Washuu Clan; they were a clan with several hundred years of history, so they should have good things in their vaults.

Especially some Kenjutsu techniques as they specialized in using katana; maybe it would be a real truth that they had Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū hidden deep in their vaults.

Be it truth or not, about the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, Lucien was very eager to go immediately go to slaughter the Washuu Clan to search for the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū Technique as it was practically the pinnacle of the Kenjutsu Techniques developed by far.

Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū contained several other fields of Kenjutsu in it, for example, Battōjutsu, which is the predecessor of the Iaido, but more suited for killing compared to the Iaido.

Soon, he would obtain this technique and enhance his combat prowess to a whole new level. He knew that his Kenjutsu skills weren't that good because he lacked some technique to train in, and he only practiced basic movements.

Yet, in regards to basic movements, he had no opponents in these, but sadly the lack of technique was limiting him significantly in the long term.

"I would be going to get Arseahr and the to the Tokyo."

Said Lucien to his mother, to which she nodded her head, and then Lucien stood up and left his estate. He went to the Arseahr's estate to took him together with him to Tokyo so they could finish the job.

=============================================

As they were on the plane, Lucien checked on record through The Game to see the changes that happened during this year and something of constant training and stabilization of his powerbase.

[Name: Lucien Etras di Aeon

Race: Ghoul King (25%)

RC Type: Rinkaku

RC Level: 85,971.

Unique State: Kakuja V4

- Kakuja V1: Left hand - body armor, right hand - kagune katana

- Kakuja V2: Entire body armor without a mask, kagune katana

- Kakuja V3: Entire body armor with the mask, another armor layer (extra thin), kagune katana

- Kakuja V4: Entire body armor with the mask, another armor layer (extra thin), kagune katana, Rinkaku Tails

Star Rank: 5th

***

Esper Ability: Telekinesis - Alpha]

=============================================

Even though he just now reached the 5th-Star not long time ago, his combat prowess was enough to rival even those of the 6th-Star rather easily, especially coupled with the Kakuja, which was developed to the extreme, and his Esper Ability - Telekinesis Alpha.

Of course, the most notable thing was that his Evolution was slowly increasing, already reaching 25%. THe process was very slow, but each percentage of increasement brought with it great power to him.

3