Chapter 125 – Finished
76 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Lucien left, he stood on the roof, from which he commenced the attack on the estate of the Washuu Clan and watched how it was burning in the crimson flames.

Similar to the CCG HQ, soon huge explosions soon took over the whole estate of the Washuu Clan, destroying everything that was in the place. After that, Lucien went to the HQ of Vasuki as he got a message from Holy Imperial Knight Arseahr that he found something very useful when he couldn't hold in his curiosity and opened the door deep down inside the headquarters of the Vasuki organization.

Thus he went to the HQ of the Vasuki organization with great haste. After Lucien arrived there, Arseahr was already there waiting for him at the front door with a wide smile on his face.

"Everything is done; Vasuki is completely exterminated as you ordered; they also left us a wonderful gift."

Arseahr reported when Lucien arrived and they went to the main hall of Vasuki's HQ. Lucien stood before the huge silver door, which Arseahr had already closed as this was meant to be a surprise.

When Lucien opened those doors, he was very pleasantly surprised by what he saw inside. It was RC Liquid which was gained from RC Cells of Ghouls, Half-Ghouls and other hybrids. Practically RC Liquid was a far more primitive version of the blood essences, which were refined with Blood-Essence Sacred Refining Furnace.

What was surprising was that there were thousands upon thousands of tonnes of RC Liquids in this underground space which was so huge that Lucien could hardly see its end. Lucien looked at all of this with huge delight and realized that this would require the whole team from Empire to come here and transport it to Blood Island so it could be immediately refined into Blood-Essences.

"This amount of RC Liquid should be their work for whole centuries, from bodies of ghouls from all around the world. Not only ghouls but hybrids, half-ghouls and maybe even some humans with a higher concentration of RC Cells."

Even though Lucien didn't know what the Washuu Clan was scheming, and he would probably don't find out as he slaughtered the whole clan, this amount of RC Liquid was probably one of the crucial resources.

They had been harvesting this for centuries from all around the world and now it fell into Lucien's hands.

"Arseahr, stay here and guard these things. I am going to Blood Island and call for more people with interspatial rings to transport these RC Liquids because this amount is too huge for me to transport and truth to tell, I am pretty lazy to do that annoying work."

Ordered Lucien and afterward, he left the HQ of the Vasuki and immediately jumped on the private jet to Blood Island.

=============================================

Blood Island, several hours later.

As he was in his mansion on Blood Island, he went to his father to inform him about the current state of things, about the Washuu Clan, Vasuki, and the Commission of Counter Ghoul. Most importantly, he went to tell him how much loot he gained.

After several minutes of walking, he finally found his father in the courtyard of the mansion as he was sitting on the chair and drinking blood wine.

"Father, mission Final Act is finished."

Said Lucien as he arrived at the courtyard of the estate. His father was very delighted to hear that the mission was a success. Then Lucien reported everything about the current state of things and of course progress of how the mission was completed.

"Also, in the HQ of Vasuki organization, there were several thousand tonnes of the RC Liquid, so I will take some people with interspatial rings to clean that place completely. In the treasury of the Washuu Clan, I have found several Blood-Essence Extractors and also, something for me, Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū Technique."

Said Lucien to his father, who then showed a satisfied smile hearing all of these good news. RC Liquid in such a huge amount would help an entire Wandenreich as it was a very precious resource that could be refined into countless blood essences, which were of the RC-Type.

This meant they would very quickly raise the RC Level of consumers and together with Non-RC-Type blood essence, they are practically the best method to supplement the practice of the RC Star Evolution Method.

After, Lucien talked with his father about various mischievous things, mainly regarding the Washuu Clan and, more importantly, future Sternritter, N0.4 and N0.5, Arima Kishō and Shen Tatara and about Awakening Ritual for the two of them and for his future wife, Itori.

=============================================

After one day, Lucien left Blood Island to start preparations here, in Toyko and the 24th Ward for the relocation of their people. Lucien at first went to the HQ of Vasuki with several people who would transport those huge amounts of RC Liquid to the Blood Island.

As soon as they arrived, they started cleaning the whole headquarters of the Vasuki, taking all that RC Liquid straight to Blood Island. It would be immediately refined by the usage of the Blood-Essence Extractors, making many blood essences.

Lucien observed the whole thing for some time and after he got bored, he went out and left Arseahr in charge. He went straight to the meeting place, somewhere in the 20th Ward, where he would meet Shen Tatara to take him with him to Blood Island.

He also needed to pick up Arima Kishō and Zelilios as they were on the hunt for a ghoul organization known as Clowns. When he arrived at the meeting place in the 20th Ward, it was already the day after the so-called destruction of the CCG, Washuu Clan and Vasuki. All media were already informed about this event.

As he went by some store, he looked at the news, which was talking about an event that happened last night.

During one night, the Washuu Clan, which acted as the "Shield of Humanity" for several centuries in the whole of Japan, and protected humans from ghouls, was slaughtered to the last infant. All the people were deeply shocked about what happened last night. It was like thunder from the clear sky that nobody expected or even could expect.

The same could be said about the Commission of Counter Ghoul, which was one of the world's most famous and powerful ghoul-hunting organizations in the world. It was ranked at the top ladder among organizations of similar type. The destruction of the CCG created huge waves in society and the government. Many people were in fear and uncertain about who would defend against ghouls and hunt them.

Regarding Vasuki, nobody knows about them as they were practically a secret organization and were unknown to the world. Even when someone found out about their existence, their HQ was tightly guarded by Sternritter N0.1 Arseahr, together with several powerful members of the Aogiri Tree, with orders to kill on sight.

3