Chapter 1 – Prologue
1.9k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an unknown place, in the Void, countless stars were shining, and the universe looked so beautiful.

"If you had one chance to choose a world to reincarnate, what would your choice be, my dear friend?"

Questioned the older man in the luxurious golden-looking robe.

He was sitting on the throne and before him was a young man with handsome looks. He had white hair and light blue eyes.

After seeing that the young man was still confused, he continued to talk.

"You were supposed to be born in another world, but by mistake of Akashic Records, you were born on Earth. Sometimes fate could be a cruel thing. I, as Administrator of Akashic Records, will reward you for your achievement for connecting to your record."

The young man was called Lucien. He spent most of his time doing two things. Either he was watching anime and reading novels, or he was meditating. Due to his mysterious illness, the only thing which helped him calm down and relax was meditation.

He has been practicing meditation for nearly twenty years. His family was wealthy, but even with money, nobody could identify his illness. He visited many famous doctors and institutes, but nothing worked. Only by meditating, following the technique of one old monk whose father encountered and helped him, could he release his pain.

"You weren't ill, my dear friend. Only your soul was constantly being rejected by the will of your world. That was the reason behind your bad physical and mental condition. So now I will give you the question again. Which world would you choose?"

Lucien was shocked to hear that but is a knowledgeable person, he understood it very quickly. Now he was thinking about the proposal of that elderly man. He was choosing a world to live in. He could reincarnate everywhere he wanted.

First, he was thinking about cultivation worlds and then about a fantasy world filled with magic. After a few seconds of pondering about this, one dimension came to his mind. It was a slightly darker world filled with blood and danger, but it was in modern times. Lucien hypothesizes that every dimension is connected, so he wanted to start in some weaker world.

"I wish to enter the world of Tokyo Ghoul."

Said Lucien to the older man. The Administrator didn't say anything, only looked at him once and then started to look for something on the transparent window. Lucien knew what that window was. It was [Akashic Records].

"Interesting. So per the rules of Akashic Records, I must give you rewards. One is compensation, another is the reward, and the last one is a gift. Choose now."

Lucien had three wishes. He even knew what approximately he would pick, but before that, he wanted to ask one fundamental question, at least for him.

"What will be my family and background after reincarnation be?"

The Administrator was a little surprised at his sudden question. He thought that Lucien would already choose some abilities or something and not ask about his situation after rebirth.

" You seem quite intelligent young man so I will give you a little gift. You will be born in the Etras di Aeon House which is an aristocratic house of ghouls. Thanks to this, I have changed some things in the world so it will be different from what you know. I can guarantee that your background will be excellent and won't be anything tragic."

Lucien was satisfied after hearing this. He wanted to have some background in the new world. He knew that the world of Tokyo Ghoul was a rather cruel place, and many ghoul families were slaughtered.

Now he was choosing his three wishes.

"For my first wish, I chose the power of Telekinesis. My second wish is that my Kagune is detachable and could be formed into weapons and other objects with enough RC Cells and my last wish is to have no evolutionary bottleneck, so I can evolve and not go insane from cannibalism and other things."

Lucien really didn't know what to choose, so he just wanted to keep it. The Administrator was amazed at his choices and was somewhat happy.

"Very well. You will have your wishes; now you will see a transparent window showing all of your wishes; you can summon this thing anytime you want to check up on your progress."

Pointed Administrator at the transparent window.

Lucien looked at the transparent too. He was curious about changes.

[Abilities: Telekinesis, Evolution, Kagune Manipulation.]

Lucien was extremely pleased as he was looking at his transparent window. He was very confident about having a very successful life and reaching a high level of power.

"Are you satisfied young man?"

Asked the Administrator after looking at Lucien's smiling face. He knew the answer and still asked a question.

"Very good. With this, road to power will be somewhat easier. Thank you very much, Administrator, of Akashic Records."

Lucien bowed elegantly to the Administrator as he thanked him for everything he had done.

"I forgot to say that you will be born a few years before Ken Kaneki was born. Maybe five years and maybe even ten, hard to say."

Lucien only hardly heard what an older man screaming as he was already disappearing from the space was.

***

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
S-Rated Ghoul = 2 chapters ahead of regular release
Aogiri Leader = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
One-Eyed King = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server! https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF
Images for each chapter included!

33