Chapter 19 – Success
592 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucien only spent around one month in his Hell Trials which was a relatively short time compared to his predecessors. When he walked from the usual entrance to the underground system of tunnels, caves, and the entire world, he was greeted by two guards there.

They saluted him with respect as they knew he had been living there for the past month, which was a rather hard thing to do. He saluted them too as a symbol of good work in guarding this place. Then he started running in the way where his home was.

Lucien didn't need to run for a long time. As he had excellent stamina, this rather short one-hour run wasn't too hard for him. As he was running through the island, he noticed that many more kids were playing outside because his mansion wasn't so far from the place where the spatial rift was located.

***

When he came home, he was greeted by several guards and maids, who all congratulated him on his success in Hell Trials. What awaited him was his family of three. He smiled at all of them and proceeded to the mansion itself.

His father had a proud expression on his face, and his mother had an expression of relief. She was happy that her son was safe and had returned home. His grandfather was looking at him and smiling.

Lucien came before his father, took out the badge, and gave it to him. It numbered how many demons he has killed, species and all.

That badge was the invention of the Vampire race and was a fascinating gadget.

Asmodeus examined that badge as he looked at how many demons his son had killed. Suddenly he came to a stop when there was mentioned Greater Demon.

"You met Greater Demon in the valley?"

Asked Asmodeus with suspicion. He knew that valley was full of Claw Demons which were extremely weak, and only Red Demonised Orcs were a little strong. But for Greater Demons to appear so close to the entrance, it was weird, even if it was only the weakest imp.

"Yes, father. It was the only imp, and I killed him with the combination of my telekinesis and kakuja, and it was rather weak. But still, it was Greater Demon, probably peak of the 4th-Star, If I should be precise. From what you have told me beforehand, Greater Demons are only deeper parts of the underground."

Explained Lucien. It was bizarre for Greater Demon to appear even if it came to inspect that place after Lucien slaughtered many Claw Demons.

"This could mean only one thing. There would be a wave of demons flooding out of that place soon. Maybe two or three years."

Said his father with a serious expression. The Flood of demons was happening from time to time. It wasn't anything serious as long as not many Greater Demons appeared or Demon Nobility demons appeared in Flood.

Then his mother, Selene, hugged his son, and all four of them went to dine.

After that, Lucien talked about his experiences in Hell Trials and fights. His family was proud of him for killing so many demons and even killing on Greater Demon Imp.

Lucien saw that his mother was already showing some signals of being pregnant. She ate more than before and even drank more blood than before. She still didn't have a belly because she was still in her first month of pregnancy.

"Mother, did you already choose a name for my little sister?"

Asked Lucien with a curious tone of voice. He was wondering if his parents had already chosen a name for his little sister. A month had passed since, so it was time to think about the name.

To this question, his mother stopped eating and looked at Asmodeus with a piercing glare.

"We can't decide on a name yet. Somebody must have it his way, even though his way is very bad sounding."

Selene frowned as she was still glaring at Asmodeus, who was looking away, afraid of meeting the gaze of his wife. When she was angry, she seemed rather scary.

Ultimately dinner ended very well, only for the moment when his parents almost argued about a name for their child. His father wanted to name be Akasha, and his mother wanted it to be Artemia. He knew that his sister's name would be Artemia for sure cause women are especially terrifying when they want something.

After finishing dinner, he went to his room to finally get a good sleep that wasn't in a cave on the cold stone ground.

***

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
S-Rated Ghoul = 2 chapters ahead of regular release
Aogiri Leader = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
One-Eyed King = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server! https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF
Images for each chapter included!

13