Chapter 39 – Gift
350 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is a simplified version of Rinkaku Martial Arts which is an ancestral martial art in my family. If you ever decide to be part of my family, you would be able to train the complete version of this martial art because you can't use this martial art in your current state. Even though this is only a simplified version, it could help you greatly to increase your strength."

Itori blushed at his word about becoming part of his family because she could imagine what he was talking about. But then she decided to divide his attention by asking him a question, why she can't practice the Rinkaku Martial Arts.

"Why did you say I can't use Rinkaku Martial Arts?"

"Rinkaku Martial Arts requires two things to practice to its maximum effect, but we will talk about them later. For now, it would suffice for you to train in this simplified version of Rinkaku Martial Arts."

But the moment he started talking, he decided to talk about this later. He would give her the RC Star Evolution Method at a later date; it is for Ghoul of not noble blood to use RC Star Evolution Method and force evolution some external help was needed.

Then they talked about some mischievous things and people. Lucien was talking about some things from his childhood and training in his family. He even talked about some of his abilities as his detachable kagune, which was able to shapeshift into weapons or some objects, and showed her Telekinesis.

Itori, too, talked about her abilities as her kakuja, which was body armor with several tails. It looked pretty strong.

***

After spending an entire evening with Itori in Helter Skelter Bar, Lucien returned home in the deep night. He only took a quick shower and then went to sleep.

The next day when he woke up, he found out that he got a message from his parents on Blood Island.

The message was talking about how he would get a batch of Blood-Essences extracted from Greater Demons. It could directly increase his RC Level to help him reach the 5th-Star and become a superior SS-Rated Ghoul in no time.

It would be delivered after several days, and Lucien would need to go to take over those blood essences at the airport personally. After reading the entire message, Lucien was almost in ecstasy because of Blood-Essences he would receive.

Now his biggest problem was that he couldn't get enough Blood-Essences to increase his RC Level. Sadly Blood-Essences extracted from demons are less effective than those refined from ghouls because they don't contain Red Children Cells.

Apparently, the number of Greater Demons was increasing all the time, and Aeon House and Tepes House were fully occupied with killing all of them. But this had even some good side as nowadays Aeon House had too many materials to extract Blood-Essence.

This resulted in many ghouls reaching 4th-Star and even 5th-Star, and countless of them had unlocked the Kakuja States of V2 and higher. This was the beauty of the RC Star Evolution Method, which Lucien predicted had even the ability to awaken Psionic Abilities.

While his own Telekinesis was a "Gift", he somewhat senses that he could awake another Esper Ability when he reached 6th-Star. His Grandfather, who reached the 6th-Star, told him something similar before he left the Island.

Thus Lucien would also get his share as heir. And that share would be big.

After reading the entire message, Lucien went to train in his kenjutsu Telekinesisesis.

Last few days, he spent some time training his ability because he noticed he was neglecting the training Telekinesisesis. He decided to spend more time training his mental prowess, so he could lift up at least ten tonnes by the end of the week.

After several days, the day when the blood essences would arrive finally arrived. Lucien explained to the Darkwalker that everything must be perfect. If by any chance they would encounter some ambush by Washuu Clan and V, they must be prepared for the bloody fight.

Her kakuja abilities, which were in the form of body armor with several tails, looked pretty strong.

Lucien had a faint feeling that something bad would happen, so he arranged for most of the mercenaries to go with him as escorts. All of them were at A-Rate, and some of them would be at S-Rate.

Darkwalker's group has to receive some of the Blood-Essences. Thanks to this, their strength has increased these months. Still, even a 4th-Star Ghoul who has undergone the process of RC Star Fusion could handle several S-Rated Ghouls who didn't at the same time.

When the sun set down, several Hummers and one armored vehicle had left the estate in the 21st Ward. This armored vehicle was the same as the military in various countries used. Shortly, Lucien bought it in the black market from some corrupted Japanese Self-Defense Forces general, or JSDF. It was the newest version of this vehicle, so Lucien was pretty satisfied.

After an hour or so, they finally arrived at the airport. Even though there was an evening, the roads were full of cars, and the traffic was terrible. When they arrived at the airport, they immediately arrived at the hangar where the particular plane of the Aeon House was staying, and around twenty mercenaries started to secure the area.

When the area was secured, Lucien stepped out of the car and went to check the blood essences. They were in the huge wooden cart, which looked rather ordinary. Inside the cart were several smaller treasure chests, each filled with blood essences.

Lucien controlled the cart and treasure chests and then gave the order to load them into the armored vehicle.

Suddenly as Lucien was standing in the hangar and thinking about something, he heard not-good sounds. It was the sound of the congealment of kagune.

He knew that Washuu Clan and Vasuki must have arrived, and the situation had turned dire.

Lucien exited the hangar and saw there several tens of agents of V, clothed in their classical long black leather coats with hats on their heads. Each of them was holding one katana.

Leaden them was a rather old man with a long beard. In contrast with agents, he was wearing dark-green kimono and wooden sandals. Classical Japanese attire.

Lucien didn't recognize that old man, but seeing that on his kimono were symbols of the Washuu Clan, he knew that he must be one of the clan's elders.

Lucien only had twenty-one mercenaries here but

Washuu Clan had brought more than fifty agents of Vasuki and one Elder at the top of it. The problem was that almost all of the agent was at strength of A-Rated. Lucien wasn't sure how strong he could be, Elder of Washuu Clan, but he was already an extremely strong S-Rate.

He could kill most of these agents in several minutes.

But the real problem was Elder; even though Lucien was a 4th-Star Noble Ghoul, he could still sense a high amount of danger from this Elder of the Washuu Clan.

He congealed kagune katana in mere seconds and several kagune daggers that were hidden behind him. His kakugan was already on, and he was looking at the Elder of the Washuu Clan; both of them were in a so-called gazing war.

Nobody talked, and nobody made a sound. Only Lucien and that Elder were looking at each other. Then the Elder of Washuu Clan stopped gazing at Lucien.

"Washuu Tsunemoro name mine is. Now let's fight."

Said the Elder of the Washuu Clan, Washuu Tsunemoro, as he drew out his katana and rushed at Lucien. He was very fast, but Lucien didn't have any problem seeing him.

He met his attack head-on and successfully blocked it, while at the same time, he estimated that his strength almost met the standards of SS-Rate.

As they were clashing, Lucien released ten kagune daggers to attack all agents of Vasuki. Ten daggers shot with the speed of thunder at the agents of Vasuki, who were only now taking out their katanas. Several of them were torn to death, but only five or six.

These were the weakest in this group of agents.

...

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
Mortal = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
Legendary = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
Mythos Horror = 15 chapters ahead of regular release
Eldritch God = 20 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server!

6