Chapter 49 – Return Soon
291 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What about the 11th Ward battle?"

Asked Lucien with curiosity.

"This is more complicated. Actually entire battle is just a cover operation for the real target, Cochlea. But we could use this to kill more damage to the CCG. We could tell now that this would be a defensive battle, so we need proper fortification."

Eto explained some basic pieces of information about the plan. It must be said that the 11th Ward Battle was a highly complex event. There were actually three sides; besides CCG and Aogiri Tree, there was Anteiku, commanded by Yoshimura.

"We have managed to obtain some firearms, to fight against cannon fodder soldiers, and we have several S-rated and SS-Rated ghouls ready to fight against strong ghoul investigators. I predict that some Associate Special Classes and maybe even Special Classes would also participate in the battle."

"I will help you obtain M2 Browning machine guns, several of them, together with enough ammo. Next would be grenade launchers and rocket launchers. This would help you deal with armored vehicles and, lastly bulletproof vests and other gadgets."

Said Lucien to Eto.

He wanted to change the progress of the entire battle by supplying a massive amount of firearms and explosives to deal enough damage to the CCG.

This was because CCG brought, we could say, a vast army of cannon fodder armed with guns to fight, and they even brought many ghoul investigators.

Lucien would change the results of the battle by slaughtering many of these cannon fodders. Even though they were the weakest of the weakest, if he managed to kill a huge number of them, it would create huge losses for the CCG, as they would lose the main army.

"Thank you; it would help us greatly."

Lucien nodded his head and then proceeded to continue some of his ideas.

"Another thing I have to help with is your plan. I would gift you several blood essences to distribute between S-Rated ghouls and SS-Rated ghouls. You know, we can't afford to lose such valuable battle assets. Every S-Rated ghoul and SS-Rated ghoul is an extremely valuable chess piece in here."

He then started explaining another part of his master plan.

By strengthening existing S-Rated ghouls and SS-Rated ghouls to create stronger ones, it would enhance the battle potential of the Aogiri Tree. If some people like Bin Brothers or Yamori could be saved, it would be relatively good.

Even though Yamori was a little mad, he still listened to Noro and Tatara.

Honestly, Lucien didn't care what would happen to the people here or the entire world when he left it. He only cared for the only thing, and that thing was the destruction of the Washuu Clan at any cost.

It wasn't his problem what would happen after the annihilation of the Washuu Clan.

"Thank you again. With this, we would stand a better chance at this battle. We are far behind in terms of the number of soldiers; gaining a huge number of firearms, and some blood essences would help us greatly."

Lucien smiled at this.

"Friendly reminder. Try to restrain Ayato more; his arrogance would cause him huge trouble. And Yamori too, that man is mad, after that all torture in Cochlea, he is too some threat."

The result of the 11th Ward Battle was the following. Kotarou Amon killed the Bin Brothers, both of them were S-Rated ghouls, so this could be considered a loss for Aogiri Tree. The next one was the loss of Yamori, who was critically injured by Kaneki Ken and then killed by Suzuya Juuzou.

Yamori was a very complicated individual, but his strength was above average S-Rate, and he still followed the orders of Aogiri Tree and was a useful pawn. And last losses were around two hundred Aogiri ghouls, which could be said to be a big number, but Lucien would best to reduce them.

Compared to the Aogiri Tree, losses of the Commission of Counter Ghoul weren't exactly that bad, counting that the usage of Arata proto wounded Shinohara Yukinori and Kuroiwa Iwao.

The quinque armor made of kagune of Kirishima Arata.

And, of course, the most serious and heavy loss was that of Marude's motorcycle by the hands of Suzuya Juuzou, when he used it to crash into the fortification of ghouls, and it exploded afterward.

"I would try, but one of them is still a kid, and the other one lost his clear mind during his residence at Cochlea Prison. It's hard to control either one of them, but I would try my best."

Eto remarked from the side, hearing his comment.

She was aware that even Tatara and Noro sometimes had a problem controlling both of them.

"And lastly. Be aware of Clowns. They are more dangerous than they look, and they only want destruction and chaos. Nothing more, nothing less."

Lucien felt that he should warn Eto about Clowns. It would create a huge mess if Clowns suddenly did something, and that act would result in chaos.

He was also aware that one member of Clowns was associating himself with Aogiri Tree.

This was a normal strategy implemented by Clowns. Their members would always associate themselves with all sides. Uta, Itori, and Roma were associated with Anteiku, Nico was together with Aogiri Tree, and finally, there was Souta, or by his true name Washuu Kichimura.

He was affiliated with Washuu Clan, Vasuki, the Commission of Counter Ghoul, Sunlit Garden, and Ghoul Restaurant; he was the ultimate man because he was almost everywhere.

The only exception was Donato Porapora, who was an Orphanage Caretaker before his imprisonment in the Cochlea; because of that, he was called The Priest. And also, because he was an actual Catholic Priest, it could be weird sounding that Catholic Priest was a ghoul and was eating children at the orphanage.

"Okay, but they are most troublesome to deal with. On the other side, Nico was able to help us sometimes greatly. They have infiltrated every organization in Tokyo and are scheming something big, but we can't stop them for now."

Lucien was surprised at first by the fact that Eto was aware that Nico was a member of Clowns. On the other side, she was the leader of Aogiri Tree, and despite her young age, she was a very experienced and capable person.

She worked from nothing to create Aogiri Tree by herself.

"It is already late. I should be going now."

Then he stood up and wanted to go home until Eto appeared before him and leaned over his chest as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Then they both looked at each other, and Eto kissed his lips passionately.

Lucien was initially surprised, but soon she returned her kiss and hugged her, and they continued this for several minutes.

One must say that Eto had a lot of passion for her. Lucien became an interesting individual for her whom she could obtain.

"Return soon."

Eto said seductively while licking her lips. Lucien showed a charming smile as he exited her home. He went straight to his estate to sleep because it was already evening.

He couldn't believe that he had spent several hours here, almost the entire day.

***

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
Mortal = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
Legendary = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
Mythos Horror = 15 chapters ahead of regular release
Eldritch God = 20 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server!

4