Prologue
330 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday, also known as the last school day of the week. It is probably the best day for most students.

And since I don't differ much from the others, I end up sharing the same slutty opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem studying on a daily basis. I take my studies seriously, I have all activities completed in my notebooks, and my grades are above average. I am among the best in my class and in the school in the overall picture.

I am very diligent in my basic duties as a high school student. But, although I am minimally diligent, at the same time, this does not mean that I love to study.

I am not as devoted to this cause as many think and claim.

I'm just being somewhat responsible here.

I am fulfilling my obligations and the verbal agreement I made with my father a while ago. As long as my grades are good, and my school record is impeccable. I can continue to live on my own with all expenses paid by him.

This is the reason for my efforts in my studies up to this point. But I don't plan to go any further; besides, I don't want to occupy all my free time with books and other similar activities.

And for similar reasons, I have chosen to join the Supernatural Studies club. A club designed to research and pursue supernatural phenomena that occur without the slightest explanation, gathering evidence through thorough research.

Of course, the name of the club and what is written on the daily activity form that all members do, including me, is just a big hoax.

None of us has the slightest interest in the supernatural. I myself am a skeptical man and I don't believe in it.

I still can't believe that such a club has been accepted by the serious student council. 

A nice place to waste time. That should be the real description.

Some lazy seniors have created it for their juniors to follow up with vigor.

The club currently has few members, just enough to be able to maintain itself as an official club.

Mamono Kishi, a sophomore, is the current president. Oubaki Kishimoto, a sophomore who is also my classmate, is the current vice president.

Yamazu Hidana, a sophomore, currently hated by the vast majority of girls for being a disgusting pervert.

Katori Koki, another first-year student and a big collector of 2D dolls. Currently harmless.

And lastly myself, Hikawa Koke, a sophomore.

Currently we have five members, but that number is about to change. Four days ago we received a short notice that three new people were joining our club. Apparently two of them had some problems fitting into their previous clubs. And since we are extremely peaceful, the student council itself made the decision to move them temporarily.

And as for the third one, it was indeed a big surprise and at the same time a problem. Unlike the other two and all the other members already present in the club, this person was new to the school. She had transferred to my class not long ago.

And she would now be in the same club for the unoccupied as me.

Kazutora Ganko High School has an old set of rules to be followed, not very strict rules, just to ensure the welfare of the students. And within these rules, there is one that requires all students to join a club, no matter which one, there is only an obligation to be in one.

This was a small way to encourage students to work together. And it was because of this rule that I ended up joining the Paranormal Studies club.

I am a little above average when it comes to fitness, I could be accepted into any sports-focused club. But, considering all the work involved in the process, I quickly dismissed that idea.

My school life would become easier. My real reason for joining this club and not the others.

But, what was her motive?

Yamagawa Mayumi is, yes, a girl. A single girl, in the middle of several men. And to make matters worse, Yamagawa Mayumi was a very beautiful young woman.

Her black hair was long enough to shave her thin waist, as well as a side fringe on the direct part of her doll-like face. Rounded black eyes with a pair of thin elongated eyebrows.

For a girl, her height was amazing and made her one of the tallest in the school, just a few inches short of reaching me. And to make her figure even more eye-catching, her erbegues were big, definitely big!!! 

God was generous with her ass too, long legs. The perfect hourglass figure. She possessed perfect proportions, fillers in all the right places.

If I had to choose among all the girls in this school, Yamagawa Mayumi would win by far as the most beautiful.

In addition, Yamagawa Mayumi possessed her individual qualities. According to Kotomi-sensei, Yamagawa had excellent grades at her old school, she was well behaved and very social.

All the students were always around Yamagawa, she became popular quickly. Probably the most popular in the school at that moment.

So why would someone like that join this club? That's what I asked myself two days ago, when she made her presentation.

I don't know the answer, I don't know her. We hardly ever exchanged a word, but now there she was, in front of all the members. I could only imagine everyone's reaction

"I am Yamagawa Mayumi, I will be joining this club from now on and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. Let's get along well."

She smiled warmly as she spoke and bowed slightly. Transmitting her perfect ojou-sama aura.

Yamagawa was very beautiful. That's an absolute fact, and his cheerful way of speaking mixed with his elegance would drive any inexperienced man with the opposite sex crazy

I have known these guys for two years at most. I see them every day at school, but I don't remember seeing them talking much to the girls.

I am completely sure that my companions are Virgins, they are only in this club because they are not popular with women. So I already imagined what their instant reactions would be like. Their flushed faces and trembling hands confirmed my suspicions. They fell in love instantly.

These men are weak in front of the opposite sex, especially with someone who possesses enormous sex appeal.

"A... o... p-ppleasure to meet you"

Oubaki was the first to start a conversation. But, his shaky voice spoiled his momentum. At least, he secured a small laugh from Yamagawa.

Seeing that doll face with fleshy, pink lips laugh. She made all of us without exception sway. I couldn't deny that an intense desire to kiss her arose in my chest, but I quickly hid this desire in the deepest place of my chest.

Yamagawa and I live in different worlds. While Yamagawa is a super popular girl and treats everyone as equals. I just want to live in my world, without caring about the others. We are in different bubbles.

Of course, Yamagawa probably doesn't think this way, it's just me making distinctions out of my own selfishness. Yamagawa is kind and smiles all the time.

I can't keep up with someone like that. I live in my own world.

Being very kind and beautiful, I am sure that Yamagawa Mayumi has someone on her side. Looking at her features, I can only imagine the large amount of confessions she has already received.

She must have had two or three boyfriends by now. To have had sex.

And as for my fellow virgins, I can only sigh and shake my head. I understand her motives, but I see how flawed they are. His eyes are devouring Yamagawa's entire seductive body, moving from her perfect face, to her generous breasts, her ass that now rests on the center couch, and her exposed white thighs.

What goes through Yamagawa's head when she is faced with these hungry eyes ready to devour her. Full of desire. 

She will probably just ignore them as she always does. For all the students, including some girls, look at her like this.

She will only come here to fulfill her obligations and then leave. I understand her, because I do the same.

I have no reason to hang around, I just come here to waste my time. I pick up my cell phone and sit down in one of the far corners. I have nothing against Yamagawa, on the contrary, I consider her a good person, but I don't want to get involved.

.......

This happened two days ago, on Wednesday. Today is Friday, the last day of school for the week. 

I was going to go home early, I don't want to waste my time at the club today. But, today was my day to clean the second B room.

The representative was supposed to be with me today, but....

"Looks like we'll be working together today, Hikawa-kun."

Why is Yamagawa Mayumi here?

6