Part 2: Intro
47 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I still have several Side Stories on hold but I think that I would do Part 2 of Sage Sect differently. Vote below how you want it. I will take a break from uploading till the weekend to go over my thoughts and have some free time

The pearl which was spat out by Taot was speeding along the universe. Many planets passed by and even some beings who tried to grab it.

It wasn't until there was suddenly a cloaked figure before it when it couldn't fly away anymore. It was grabbed by one of its limbs.

"Hmm? What? Now thats a first! Wait..Self sustained? Who was this foolish! Hahahah, was it that Taot? How dumb! Gods will always be overthrown by their creation! Now that we met I will give you a present. To be able to free yourself of your shackles needs a present...lets see.

Ohh? Three? Why are there three concsciousness? No wait..four?"

The cloaked figure trembled, one could see under its clothes for a moment. There were no eyes or mouth, no facial features. Just a mass of pure sky blue.

"Free but still bound, freed but forgotten... I know what to do you with you!" The being made another limb appear and began to form hand seals with them.

Soon did the pearl began to glow and a multicolored cloud came out. It took the cloud in its limb and began pressuring it.

"Mhhh, not enough. Would have been to big of a surprise that there would be someone strong in it. If its like this...go and find your path. If xou will be strong enough one day, come and find me, life which shouldn't exist!" It threw the ball of light away and it instantly dissapeared. Only it knew where it send it. What it didn't knew, was that it created something even worse than the taboo it talked about.

"As for you three left. Let me see who wins at the end. The creator, the creation or the... conscious." The being took back its limb and with it the pearl. It vanished on the spot. No one knew where it did go.

---------

On a planet unknown to most beings who didn't trade for their living did a man open his eyes. He was confused, perplexed. 

He tried to move but there was pain all over his body. 

"Calmm down young one, I don't know who you offended but to be thrown down from the atmosphere isn't something thats fun."

A deep voice was heard and the man tried to open his eyes.

"Ohh still trying? Well, do as you like. If you didn't almost squash my carriage I wouldn't have picked you up. Still, you got one hell of a body to survive that in the Body Forging stage!"

The man was fighting the pain. After several seconds he could finally open his eyes.

When the first ray of light hit his nerves he finally remembered. Elor, he was Elor! What did the voice mean though?

Atmosphere? Body Forging realm?

Intro to part 2! Listen first before judging the "nerf"

No, the God Protagonist Tag still stands. Mc isn't nerfed back to Body Forging Realm. At least not the one who the True World knows about. He is weaker, yes. After chapter 3 in part 2 there will be answer to how "weak" he is.

In the poll you can choose about the story upload. Would be happy if you do that. If not I will just do it like I want.

Choose your pokemon
  • Whole Part 2 from Elors view wiith Sage sect at the end Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every two to three chapters a PoV from Sage Sect Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sage Sect first after that PoV from Elor Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aurhors choice, probably "Timeline" depending for a finale at end of part 2 Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Dec 2, 2022 06:45 PM.
3