Interstellar dust
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A world of ash."

This was my world. Although he is not peaceful and there have been 5 wars, I liked him delightful

 The beautiful memories I have, all the pains, loves and all the moments of happiness and sadness, were in this world with a gray sky.

This gray sky was delivering a demsa. This deviates from the fact that many bombs were used in the war.

This world was already in its final moment. It was a dream in vain to try to save him.

Honestly, I don't know how he didn't end up in war 4

I was already in my final moments. I was a child orphaned in the war.

 How sad it was for a child to starve to death, that was the reality.

Even if you pretend that the value of life was the same, even you deep down disagree with that statement, there

After all, these are the same ones who kill other lives without caring. And also, tell me, between a doctor and a child, which one would you choose? Let's stir some more; there are many wounded - many of them younger than the child -. If you save the doctor, you'll save most of these people. However, if you save the child, many injured will die.

The value of life is often based on people's usefulness

Even if you deny it, this is reality after all.

 You choose to believe what you want in the end. Even if I show proof of God's existence or his existence, there are still people who escheria do not believe - and believe - in him.

It was my end.

 This was unfair. I never harmed anyone, and even so, I was having the fate that thieves - not me - deserved.

The world was unfair. Some people were born with a lot of abilities, and others seem like a lot to get where they are.

 Some people who received death for nothing serious

Even if you deny it, injustice in the world will continue. If you cry out for justice, you should be working to lessen it, not deny it.

Even though I was young - 14 years old - I knew I was screwed.

I slowly eyes. Accepting this pitiful end of mine.

I saw a new light.

• You were blessed as the last God of the lost temple.

°Main mission:

° Destroy this world.

°Difficulty:

°Impossible.
0