Chapter 8 – Let’s find a girl
3.5k 13 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that time, I remembered the description of my skill. Steal the superpower of the woman that I drank the milk from. There was also a little description below it, which I didn’t really read at the time.

In this situation, the System suddenly sent a notification to my head.

[Danger detected. Information updated.]

[Steal means steal. The woman you drink the milk from will not be able to use their superpower for 24 hours as a result of their superpower being stolen. Their restored superpower will be no different from before.]

[Your understanding of the Supreme Milking System has been updated.]

[System updated. Complete. Hidden descriptions will now be shown.]

My own superpower, the Supreme Milking System, apparently needed my understanding to show the hidden description.

‘Is there something more hidden by the System?’ I asked inside my head, but I knew this wasn’t the best situation to ask that.

“Oi! I said move!” The thug, or the villain in the front, glared at me intimidatingly.

At that moment, the guys behind him also looked at me.

“Hey, isn’t he?”

“Ah, the wimp last night? Hahaha, what are you doing? Trying to be a Hero for the girl to get into her pants? Thanks for the $500 tho, loser.”

Both of them began to mock me when they noticed who I was. So they did remember about me.

Anger began to boil inside me as I remembered what had happened last night. They were the ones who made me most desperate to the point I attacked an innocent girl like Ami. Part of it was indeed my fault for being ignorant, but that didn’t mean I forgave them easily.

“Hahaha, so this is the wimp yesterday?” The man in the front leaned closer to my face, grinning like a beast. “What do you want, wimp? Do you want to die this time?”

‘This guy!’ I gritted my teeth in frustration, but I could do it. I balled my fist tightly as I used my new superpower, Physical Enhancement. My body became stronger than usual. I could feel the effect immediately.

“Rei, just run.” Ami from my side whispered once again. This time, due to the thug being close to me, he could hear her whisper.

“Yeah, wimp. Just run and let us have fun with this Hero chick.”

After I heard that, my body moved on its own, I also unconsciously covered my right fist in flame as it hit the thug’s cheek hard.

Crack! Thud!

The sound of bone cracking could be heard when my fist made contact with his flesh. Then due to my added strength that further enhanced my base strength, the thug was sent flying inside the alleyway and crashed into the trash bin.

Bam!

I looked at him while blinking my eyes, surprised by my own strength. The two thugs were also frozen in shock. Only Ami managed to recover fast and pulled my arm.

“Let’s go!” She said as she ran away, pulling me.

I could only follow her without looking back at the thugs. But I heard them yelling.

“Hey! Are you okay?!”

We ignored them, and Ami pulled a phone from a holster on her waist and made a call.

“Please send a Hero to the 3rd block of the Hiyashi apartment district. I spotted 3 villains with E-Rank superpowers, and currently, my side-effect is acting up, and I can’t use my superpower.”

{Roger that. We will dispatch the nearest Hero to your location.}

“Thank you.”

“H-Hey, Ami.”

“Please be quiet for now. Let’s return to the apartment first.” She turned around and looked at me with a serious expression.

She smiled reassuringly when she saw my worried expression and added, “Don’t worry about them. The dispatched Hero will take care of those thugs.”

Facing her serious expression, I could only nod. She was the pro, and I was only a civilian. I should hear what a professional Hero said as I was still not quite used to life in the big city.

“…Alright.”

***

We arrived at the apartment a while later. I sat on the couch in the main room while waiting for Ami to change her clothes on the second floor.

‘What was that earlier? I can create a bigger flame than what I could do in the gym.’

Was it due to my emotion? Or was it due to unconsciously I wanted to beat the shit out of the thug? But I could better control the Fire Manipulation I got from Ami. There was one more possibility…

‘Physical Enhancement. There is no record of a person having 2 different abilities but… Is it possible that the stronger my body is, the stronger my other superpower is? I need to try it later in the gym again.’

“Sorry for making you wait.”

When I was deep in thought, Ami appeared from upstairs and said those. I looked over at her, and my jaw dropped. She wore a loose white shirt without anything underneath. No shorts, no bra. I could even see something jutted out from her thin shirt.

“W-Wha?”

“Hmm? Is there anything wrong?” She asked, as if not oblivious to her own clothing. She stopped in front of me, put her hands on her hips, and leaned forward. “Tell me, Rei. Is there anything wrong with my appearance?”

“N-No.” I shook my head. “It’s just… you dressed so thin when I am here. I am sure you can wear more clothes. I mean… I can see those.”

“Ah,” Ami exclaimed. Then a playful smile came into her face. “I don’t know that you are such an innocent guy, Rei. Considering what you did to me in that alleyway last night.”

“That’s…!” I couldn’t even deny what she said. Come to think of it. I didn’t even thank her properly last night. “… I just lost control and became desperate. I was about to die last night, so… Thank you for saving me.”

“You’re welcome. You can take a look, you know?” She sat down on the couch right beside me as she pulled her collar, exposing her cleavage.

“No thanks.” I replied.

“Hmm, you’re no fun. I can’t even tease you.” She pouted. “More importantly, you didn’t tell me that you can also control fire.” She said, looking at me as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

She was really comfortable with her position. Did she not remember what we did yesterday? Even though she asked me to become her boyfriend, it was only a few hours since we were officially dating. I could call that we were dating, right?

Also… “What do you mean? You left the apartment right after dropping me here without giving me a chance to explain anything. How could I tell you about my superpower.”

“Fair point. My bad.” She said, “I was a bit tired, and now I have time to rest because I can’t use my superpower. Let’s talk about ourselves, okay? Like, your side-effects and mine. Also, about why I want you to be my boyfriend and such.”

Her sweet voice tickled my ear. It was soothing and calmed me down from my earlier fear. My slightly trembling hand stopped as I felt warm on top of it. I looked down and noticed that Ami was holding my hand.

“Let’s talk calmly, okay?” She continued.

“Yeah.”

“Then let me start first. You know, I always have this kind of altruism that I got from my mother. But for the first time last night, I wanted to help someone so badly to the point I didn’t mind what happened to me. My mother always called me reckless, but I wanted to believe that what I felt was love. That’s why I asked you to be my boyfriend and live with me. I don’t want to be separated from you. Am I strange if I want you so badly, even though we just met last night, in a strange situation to boot?”

I… didn’t understand, but I understood at the same time.

My Snake Eyes seemed to make a girl that got affected, loved and trusted me without any bit of doubt. So I understood her love toward me, but… I sensed some obsession in her tone and gaze.

Unlike Lucia, Ami didn’t seem to want to get separated from me. Even right now, she snuggled against me and rubbed her cheek against my shoulder.

Also…

“Altruism? If I am not wrong, that means you want to help anyone and have a huge sense of justice, right?”

“That’s right. It was always like that with me. That was why I helped you. But the incident earlier was a bit different. When I walked my patrol route, I heard them talking about taking a good $500 from a wimp. I realized they were talking about you, and I was about to take back your money.”

‘Hey, so you also think I am a wimp?!’ I retorted inside my mind, but I kept my face calm and collected as I listened to her story.

“Then, when I stopped in front of them, the device all Heroes used to recognize any listed villain let out a beep sound. I looked and realized that the three of them were villains that ran away from prison 3 months ago. That was when I was about to use my superpower, only to be attacked by a side-effect. I am okay now, but I still can’t use my superpower, which is strange.”

“Device?” I asked. My attention was caught in that word instead of why she didn’t use her superpower to subdue them. Of course, I already knew the reason.

But still,

“Yes. It’s like a camera with a face recognition feature. It is useless against those that haven’t committed a crime yet, but we have some list of known villains in our database.” Ami said proudly, smiling widely.

“I see. Thank you for your explanation. I now know the reason why you wanted me to be your boyfriend. Of course, I am happy being with you too. I mean, I bet everyone will be happy living with a beautiful girl like Ami.”

“Hahaha… You make me embarrassed.” Ami said bashfully. Her face flushed a little red, making me believe what she said was real.

“Then, Rei. Can you explain your superpower? Is it a Fire Manipulation like mine? Also, what is your side-effect actually, and how to stop it?”

“Ah, about that.”

I gave Ami a simple explanation about my Supreme Milking System without mentioning anything such as a half-transparent panel or the shop. I knew they were unusual and would rather stay quiet about it.

But explaining my power to Ami was necessary. I needed her help to cope with my lifespan. Then when I explained the side-effect of my power, namely, I needed breast milk to survive, Ami only let out a hum and summarized my explanation.

“So your power is to steal a superpower from a girl by drinking a girl’s breast milk. Then the side-effect of your superpower is so severe to the point you need to drink milk every day to survive. At least you need 20 mouthfuls, is that correct?”

“You’re correct.”

I would only get 5 points from the bonus without a double point from Ami. Meaning I would need at least 20 mouthfuls of breast milk to survive a single day.

“Hmm… I don’t think I can produce that much every day, you know? Thankfully you met me, and I could produce that much after you just awakened your superpower, but… I don’t know how I can produce breast milk without being pregnant in the first place.” Ami said, backing away from me a little.

‘I guess so… That kind of thing is literally impossible for a girl without my skill. But I can’t explain my skill to her. That will be too gross.’

So I chose to lie.

“I have a special massage skill from my family… It can make any girl produce breast milk without the need to get pregnant.”

But Ami took my lie innocently as her eyes sparkled.

“Interesting! If it’s like that, then it’s simple!” She said, grabbing my shoulder and moving onto my lap.

“H-Hey!”

Her soft flesh was rubbed against the fabric of my pants, but I could feel it on top of me. Due to my reaction, I instinctively grabbed her pair of plump asses to stabilize her. It was soft, and my hands dug into her skin.

‘Wait a minute, skin?!’

That was when I realized that Ami didn’t wear anything underneath her shirt.

“A-A–“

However, when I was about to say that to her, Ami cut me off with an excited voice.

“Then you just need to have another girl to get breast milk from! It’s settled! Let’s find a girl!”

‘Let’s find a girl to get breast milk from?’

What kind of statement was that? I blinked my eyes in surprise, looking at Ami’s bright smile as she leaned closer to me.

Suddenly, she put her lips on top of mine. It was soft and moist, I enjoyed the sensation even though I was surprised.

Her arms were linked around my neck. Then she pulled away.

“But before that. How about you drink milk from me first? I don’t want your side-effects to act up, so we need to stop that first, no?” She offered, lifting her loose shirt and exposing her beautiful pair of breasts.

My eyes darted over them, and Ami smirked.

“Enjoy my milk, Rei. Also… Please be gentle with me.”

“Yes.” I answered without thinking.

I guess it was nice having Ami as my girlfriend. I was really blessed.

I should have just ignored her statement earlier and enjoyed her first. The big city was the best!

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

84