Chapter 22 – I was fired and got a new Shop
2.3k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rain Eucliwood was confident in his superpower and intellect. In just a year, he had risen in rank among the troublemakers and became one of the trusted ones with his B-Rank superpower and his leadership.

Today, he had a deal with one of the bodysuit’s stores. The trade involved three Enhanced Bodysuits that were just released a month ago.

Usually, these kinds of trades would be left to a middle-aged man named Mr. Johnson. But that man was caught by the Heroes two days ago, making him unable to go to the trade.

As one of the most trusted people, Rain was selected to meet the trader. At first, he refused because his mood was at its worst after seeing his little sister return to the base yesterday.

He was supposed to be happy. But he noticed something strange. A fishy smell came from his sister and her friend. That smell tickled his nose, and his imagination imagined the worst. He confronted his sister, but she refused to say anything to him.

Rage consumed him instantly. His loving sister, who usually clung to him anytime, refused to tell him something and kept it a secret.

If not for the fact that he noticed a white liquid dripping out from her friend’s crotch and his sister’s wet bodysuit around the crotch part, he would never fly into a rage and hit her with all his strength, knocking his sister out himself.

To calm himself down, he went to the meeting place earlier than usual, but his mood was still at all times worst. It couldn’t turn better as he kept thinking about the person who fucked his little sister silly to the point she had that dreamy look and refused to tell him.

Combined with his bad mood with the trader, who seemed to look down on him, he lost control of himself once again and attacked the trader with his superpower. They miraculously disappeared from the room before his lightning hit them, which was a blessing for him and them.

But the fact that he attacked them couldn’t be changed.

“Shit. I screwed up.” He muttered as he sat alone in the hotel room. The room was in a mess due to his superpower earlier. A charred black stain covered one side of the wall. The carpet was burned. Even the couch was destroyed.

“How the fuck would I explain it to the others? I made an enemy out of ‘The Bride’s Suit’ and the Yomemiya family that owned the brand. I would fucking be killed if I told them that.”

Now he didn’t know what to do. Of course, it was entirely his fault.

“I need to apologize to them.” He muttered, then he flew into another fit of rage. “Fuck. It’s all that fucker fault. I don’t know who you are, but I will fucking kill him if I meet him.”

His eyes became bloodshot as he clenched his fists together. Blood trickled from the wound his nail caused, but he didn’t feel anything. No, he couldn’t feel anything.

“I swear to God. I will even become a villain if it means I can kill the man who fuck my precious little sister.”

***

“Thank god you’re okay, Rei!”

The first thing Ami did when we arrived in the apartment was to kiss me in front of Miss Smith. I was surprised when I saw her standing in front of the door when I opened it, but I knew why she was worried.

“Hnn~”

She even inserted her tongue and moaned, totally forgetting Miss Smith’s existence. The poor blonde-haired woman glanced away, pretending not to look.

“I didn’t see anything.” Miss Smith muttered as she smiled wryly.

‘Somehow, sorry.’ I apologized inside my mind as Ami pulled her face away.

“I am really glad you’re okay. It’s my fault for asking you to go to that trade, Rei. If only I…” Ami said as her sentence trailed away. She looked sad and refused to look into my eyes.

“No, Ami. It’s not your fault.” I patted her head and reassured her. “Look, we are fine. It’s because of some unexpected thing that the trade failed. Right, Miss Smith?”

“I agree.” Miss Smith nodded. “More importantly, Miss Yomemiya. Please allow me to excuse myself for today. It’s… hard to calm myself down. I wanted to take a day off if possible.”

“Ah, Anna. S-Sure. Please have a nice rest. I am sorry for putting you in this situation too.”

“Not at all, Miss Yomemiya. It’s already my job. I will put the case here if you don’t mind. Please call me if you need anything.” Miss Smith put the case she held to the floor and bowed. “Then… Excuse me.”

She walked out of the room and closed it, leaving Ami and me alone. The situation was so awkward. Indeed, I was just put in a dangerous situation earlier. Maybe she lowered her guard because the previous transactions were successful.

“Shall we go to the living room first?” I asked, putting my hands on Ami’s shoulders.

She nodded weakly, and I escorted her to the living room after locking the door. I left the three cases in the hallway. I could take care of that later.

We sat on the couch, and Ami leaned against me like a little child. Her business suit wrinkled due to this, but I let her lean against me and stroked her hair nonetheless.

“Sorry for worrying you, Ami. As you can see, I am fine.” I spoke in a reassuring voice, trying to make Ami feel better again.

“That’s not it…”

“Then why?”

“I put you in a dangerous situation, Rei.” She looked up at me for the first time since she kissed me. “I only wanted you to do this job for a day to deal with your surprise, but I put you and Anna in danger! I can’t forgive myself for that! I… I am not fit to be a Hero.”

Tears formed in Ami’s beautiful eyes as her red pupil stared at me. It shone like a fire, just like her superpower. She blamed herself for something that she couldn’t control.

The transaction with the troublemakers has indeed had danger, but this time’s threat was more serious than usual. Miss Smith would die struck by lightning if I didn’t use my Milking Room to save her.

Ami’s guilt was not based, though. I suspected it was related to her altruistic side. How could I help her? Words couldn’t appease her. She said something about surprise. I was curious, but it wasn’t the time to ask for that.

“Ami.” I called out to her, wiping the tears that went down her cheek. Even if I started dating her due to feeling responsible for what I did, I became attached to her and began to love her. She was strange, but she did everything in her power for me.

So I wanted to reassure her this time. “I am fine, alright? Please don’t cry” I smiled at her. “You did nothing wrong.”

“But–“

“You mentioned something about surprise, right?” I asked her, to which she answered with a little nod. “That’s to surprise me. Am I wrong?” This time, she shook her head.

‘As expected.’

She put me away with the pretext of work so she could move freely to prepare for a surprise. I couldn’t get angry at this case, not like I was angry in the first place.

I felt strange when she asked me to be her assistant but did not take me to the company building and only introduced me to Miss Smith. It was because this job wasn’t the one Ami had prepared for me. Not the real one, at least.

“Can you tell me about it? It’s too late to hide it, you know?”

“Uh…” She groaned. Her eyes darted everywhere, but her tears had stopped. “P-Promise me you won’t get mad, o-okay? I-It’s like I asked you to have a high position and suddenly asked you to retire… But even if I didn’t prepare for this surprise, I would like you to retire after this incident.”

Overprotective. That was one word that could describe Ami.

“So, what’s this surprise?” I asked once again.

I knew it would be a job. A job where I would be the boss of the establishment or someone working under Ami. At least, I would have the control of deciding something.

Using Ami’s name for this job that Ami prepared for me to meet other girls would be rather dangerous. So the former was something more plausible in this situation.

“Actually… Remember when I said I could give you a job where you would be able to meet a lot of different girls?”

“I do remember about it.” I nodded.

“Yeah, that’s… actually not in my company, ‘The Bride’s Suit.’ I prepared yesterday's document to buy a whole establishment in District 2 Mai City. It’s located in Heaven’s Ward. Have you heard about it?”

‘Heaven’s Ward? No way…’

I had some guesses about Ami’s surprise. But I never thought she would buy a whole establishment in Heaven’s Ward, the place famous for its entertainment. Adult entertainment.

“I-Is the building you bought a host club, as expected?” I asked, unsure about how I felt. If she asked me to be a Host, then that would be the end of my life.

I meant, my face was, at best, average, and I could only rely on Snake Eyes to get something. Snake Eyes only worked when someone looked at me directly. The Host Club was impossible for me, not a chance.

“No!” Ami raised her voice in refusal.

“There is no way I would let those women look at you like a Host! It’s not a host club but a massage parlor! There is a massage parlor often frequented by Heroes, male and female, in Heaven’s Ward. While it was profitable, the owner was already old and had no kids. So he was thinking of retiring.” Ami explained.”

“I often went to that place with Rena to get massaged at the weekend, so the owner gave me a reasonable price when I said I would buy the place.”

“Massage parlor?” I repeated what I heard.

“Yes! You mentioned you have a special massage to make me… lactate, no?”

‘That’s because of my Lactation Massage skill.’

“And your massage always felt good.” Ami’s face flushed red as she glanced down shyly.

‘That’s also because of my skill, Pleasure Touch.’ I replied in my mind.

“That’s why I think a massage parlor is a good place for your job and milking girls under the pretext of a massage. You will be the Masseuse. I have some place in mind for the workers to get girls to help you. Don’t worry; their lips are tight.”

Ami smiled proudly as she puffed out her chest. “How about it?”

To be honest, that was perfect. Indeed it was perfect, but… there was one problem.

“How much did it cost?” I asked worriedly. “I am happy you prepared this for me, but… Didn’t it cost you a lot?”

“Don’t worry about it.” Ami easily shrugged it off and waved her hand at me with a smile on her face.

“I can’t do that, you know? I am really happy with your surprise, but… Please allow me to pay you back, Ami.”

“No, as I said, don’t worry about it. Of course, I didn’t buy it just because I wanted to give it to you! Part of it is because of my selfishness too.” She continued.

“What’s the condition?” I asked.

“Hmm… Until you pay me back in whole, I will take 10% of your profit. I will also hold 50% of the share, so you only get 40% of the profit you make from the massage parlor. In my estimation, you will get around $150,000 a month if you worked really hard. Of course, that’s your full profit, not including mine.”

“$150,000?!” I shouted at the unexpected amount of money. She said that casually, but was a massage parlor really that profitable? I meant, that was only 40% of the profit.

“Of course! One massage costs around $5000-$10,000, depending on the selection. It’s a high-class massage parlor with private rooms and full service. I bet some rich Heroes will pay more to save their face and as thanks. Maybe some girls even tip you when you use your special massage.”

Ami spoke in a teasing tone as she elbowed me.

‘Amazing.’

I had never expected that a massage parlor would be that profitable. This was some good business. I also could massage girls and use my Snake Eyes if I took a fancy to them.

‘This is the best. It’s also safe, so… There is no reason to refuse it.’

“So, we have a deal? That way, you will be able to pay me back in a year or so.” Ami asked.

I nodded in response. “Deal.”

“Good! Then go take a shower, Rei. Let’s check the place directly after you finish showering.” She stood up and pulled me. As I rose, she pushed me to the second floor, and I had no choice but to go to the second floor to shower.

‘Ami is really kind.’ I thought as I scratched the back of my head.

***

Ami stood in front of the stairs as she watched Rei enter the room. Her smile suddenly changed when he was gone. It was a bit twisted like a crazy girl as she put her hands on her cheek.

“Ah…” She let out a soft moan. “I managed to bind him~ Rei… I won’t let you run. I want to stay with you forever. I want to feel your touch. That’s why I prepared the massage parlor. I love you. I love you.” She hugged herself, imagining being hugged by Rei in his embrace as she twisted her body left and right.

“Also…” She suddenly stopped when she remembered something. Her smile was gone from her face.

“Rain Eucliwood… Let’s investigate that person. How dare he attack Anna when she’s with Rei! What if he got injured?! What if Anna dies? Rei won’t be able to milk her and get her superpower in that case! How dare he!”

She pulled out her phone and dialed someone. The phone rang for a few seconds before the other party answered it.

With a cheerful voice, Ami exclaimed. “Mama, I need your help.”

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

53