CH 10 – Surprise Package
1k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For what reasons would one seek to capture such an elusive being? Of course, that would be its body parts. However, that would only be the case for mortals. The attacks that we throw are all lethal, so our main emphasis is on. Holding onto any sort of armor or weaponry would only serve to slow us down.

Moving on, I'm still unsure of why Eukeitia would go so far to catch a divine beast. As I sat down on my office chair, I then turn my attention to the Goddess in front of me, elbow on my desk, head on her palm, sitting cross-legged.

"Explain yourself. How and why did this happen?"

"Geez, why're you actin' up over this? I just wanted a pet," she says, shooting me an irritated look.

"Oi, don't talk down to your senior. Also, what's this about a pet? Tell me the real reason."

"What? You don't believe me?"

"Is that really why you did this? Haahh..." I facepalm, staring at the stone-faced Goddess. How many times have I sighed already?

"Enough of this. I'm revoking your authority to create a physical body for 30000 years. If I get another complaint, I won't help you."

"Mouuu! Can't you just let it go? I swear I'll never do it again, please! Just take my High position instead!" she begged.

Her pleas went unheeded as I immediately kicked her out of my office. Psshh. Take her High God position? What does she think the position is for? Charity? I shake my head disapprovingly, clearing my thoughts and studying the documents in front of me. A floating panel appears in front of me, and I start watching the live surveillance footage... wait. EWW! The contents of my stomach almost empty itself onto my desk as I watch a young girl kneeling with her mouth open in front of a man, his rod poking out between his pants. I then notice a strange white glow in the shadows. 'That must be the beast,' I thought.

As it left the shadows, the colour drains from my face as the divine beast reveals itself to be a large cat-like beast, known as Cait H. Riccaither, a notorious, fearsome predator that hunts by outrunning its prey. The man takes off, leaving the girl for dead. I... I need to do something! Speed-chanting a teleportation spell, I pray for her quick arrival before she gets done in by the beast. No... she was not going to make it. There was too little time. The spell was only halfway to completion, when the beast was already standing in front of her. I bring up a hand up to my face, not wanting to see the outcome, which I had already determined that the walls to were about to be painted red.

I slowly part my fingers. May you rest in peace, young lady. Removing my hand, I steel myself and take a glance at the panel. As expected, she neutralized the beast... HAAH?! The beast is lying down, rubbing itself against the girl. Never mind that, she's alive! The teleportation spell activates and... there she was! Hold on... now that she's here, she looks fine. However, I also can't shake off an uncanny feeling. Examining her more closely, a bulge becomes apparent between the girl's thighs and her chest seems... fake?

29