CH 12 – Adminstrator
1k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeji POV:

Whoaah, what's that?! I wipe the sweat off my face as I focus on the game-like panel, the words, 'Skill obtained: Carnal System' written on it. It reminds me of those games other people used to play at the gamer girl cafe I worked at. So... how do I use this? I poke and prod at the panel, hoping something would change.

=====================================================
Announcement: Adminstrator C wants to establish a connection.
=====================================================
Accept | Decline

Eh? Administrator C? Well,  I don't know where I am or what I'm supposed to do, so if it helps me, sure. I press on the 'Accept' button.


"Test, test. Can you hear me?" 

The voice speaks into my head.

"Uhh, yes I can. If I may, who is this nya?" Huh? Nya? Why did I say that?

"Oh. My apologies, we didn't get to talk much at the agency. You may refer to me as Cronus. I have come to help you."

"Really?! So I can return to my world nya?!" I exclaim as ray of hope finally shines upon me.

"Ah... not quite."

"Nya?"

"You see, we may or may not have modified your body a bit, so returning would require far more mana than we can procure at the moment."

"Procure mana nya?! Didn't Gods create it nya?"

"That is correct, to some extent. While the Supreme One did create mana, there is a limited amount. By using up mana, for example, in a fireball spell, the same amount of mana is born at another location."

"Eh?..."

Huh. So mana is renewable, but not infinite. I figure the one that he refers to as "The Supreme One"  must also be the 'top dog' of all Gods, from the looks of it. Since I'm out of options, I should at least help myself live in this world.

"Umm, so you were speaking of helping me, nya?"

"Yes. Since you woke up, I've been watching over you. The chest marked as 'necessities' should have everything you need."

A chill runs down my spine. EEK! Nooo! D-did he watch me?!

"A-Ahem. Do not worry, I did not watch you indulge in masturbation."

"So you did watch me you creep! NYAA!!" I can feel blood rushing to my head, uuu... my face must be so red right now.

"sigh... Can you move on, please. We have more urgent matters to attend to."

"Oh... o-okay..."

"Good. Now, let us move onto the basics, shall we?"

38