Chapter 501 Passing The Blame
40 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The images have been edited and will only be played for several hours, otherwise, they will not be able to end even after a few days and nights.

At the end of the video, all the images disappeared, and Asahi appeared on the big screen.

“You see, this is the so-called human nature, but don’t worry, these children have now been taken away by me.”

“They are living a good life now. After the antidote of the virus is created, I will take them and leave this place.”

“Children who are not satisfied with their Promoters can also join us. After all, our number is limited and it is impossible to save all the children in this world.”

“With your strength, as long as you are careful, you can escape. After all, they are far behind you.”

“There are my people in every city. If you can’t escape by yourself, then shout for help. My people will come back to save you.”

“Finally, let me tell you all, since you don't know how to cherish the cursed children, I will take them away.”

“Don't tell me that they must stay to protect you. No one needs to shoulder the responsibility of saving others.”

“You use them on one side, but on the other side, you can harm them too. Only bastards like you guys can do that.”

“Sigh, I told you some nonsense by accident. Finally, Tendo Kikunojou, I will make you fall into despair little by little. By the way, for you who don’t him, let me tell you that most of the things I put before are the one he had done!”

“In addition, let me give you a small gift. As for what it is, you will find it soon. That’s right, among you, there are still those who love these children, so you are always welcome to join us.”

“Those of you who have bad intentions can also try to sneak in, but you better be ready to bear the consequences yourself!”

After dropping the last words, the video completely ended.

“How could this happen? He really did those things?!”

At this moment, Satomi Rentaro began to doubt life again, because what Tendo Kikunojou did shocked him.

However, he still doesn’t believe it. After all, he is a super bastard saint. Even after all the evidences shown by Asahi, he doesn't want to believe that Tendo Kikunojou would do such a thing.

At the same time, in the office where Tendo Kisara was working, she naturally saw these images too.

Although she is also a member of the Tendo Family, she has always hated this family. It’s because both of her parents are killed Tendo Kikunojou in order to protect his own interests.

It can be said that this guy has no humanity at all, and that’s why Tendo Kisara has always wanted revenge.

However, the super bastard saint, Satomi Rentaro, kept stopping her and didn't care about Tendo Kisara's thoughts at all.

He actually asked her to give up the hatred of losing her parents. If it was an accident, maybe she can do it, but this is done intentionally by Tendo Kikunojou, so Asahi felt that this guy is disgusting.

In the end, he felt that it was the wrong thing to do, and he even intends to intervene in the other party’s revenge.

This kind of behavior is really hard to understand.

Tendo Kisara only needs revenge. And after the revenge, everything will be fine.

But Satomi Rentaro is different. Let alone the fact that Tendo Kisara's target of revenge was a person who deserved to die, it would be fine if he didn't help, but he actually hinders her.

Anyone who regards this kind of person as his friend should just wait to be tricked to death.

As she is fighting against the Tendo Family alone, plus there is a super bastard saint in the middle, there is no way Tendo Kisara can get her revenge.

At this moment, she made another decision. She was born for revenge, so she didn’t think too much and just packed up some of her things and left directly.

She didn’t say much to Satomi Rintaro, because she knew that this person was very disgusted with her revenge.

But she was born for revenge, and she would not let this opportunity pass. Now that Asahi plans to deal with Tendo Kikunojou, she wants to use Asahi’s power to deal with the Tendo Family too, that's all.

So after packing her things, she left and headed to the gathering place of cursed children in this city.

At the same time, the people in the conference room all looked at Tendo Kikunojou with strange expressions. They felt that they were cruel enough, but compared to this old fossil, they are still too insignificant.

They fought for power and did not pay too much attention to those cursed children, leaving them to their subordinates to deal with it themselves.

But Tendo Kikunojou is different. He issued a series of orders, and even dealt with these children personally, and the reason was also exposed, undoubtedly, it’s the behavior of throwing the blame.

Anyone who is a normal person knows that every wrongdoer has their own debtor, but this Tendo Kikunojou is throwing the blame to whoever he wanted to. With this kind of behavior, there is no doubt that if his loved ones were killed by other human, he will destroy all human beings and target all people.

And this kind of madman can now be seen by everyone.

Then, the silly and sweet Seitenshi wanted to speak, but before she could say a few words, she was taken away by Tendo Kikunojou’s people, and was put under house arrest.

Tendo Kikunojou does not need a disobedient chess piece, so now that this silly and sweet Seitenshi dares to have her own thoughts, she is directly placed under house arrest.

Others, on the other hand, acted as if they could not see it. After all, Tendo Kikunojou had the final say here and they did not dare to resist.

But now, Tendo Kikunojou’s reputation is completely stinking, and calls from other regions have started to pile up one by one.

Obviously, they also knew that Tendo Kikunojou was to blame for this incident. They felt that if it’s not because of Tendo Kikunojou, the situation wouldn’t be like this.

Doesn’t this guy like to throw the blame? So Asahi didn’t hesitate and throw all the blame on him.

In this region, Tendo Kikunojou did control most of the power, but those people in other regions had already lost their soldiers in White Zetsu’s hands, so they still know which side is weaker.

As a result, everyone is now focusing on Tendo Kikunojou.

They can't move do anything to the monsters over there, so why don’t they target Tendo Kikunojou instead? With so many areas work together, it’s not something Tendo Kikunojou can bear.

4