Chapter 508 Sending The Protagonist Home
34 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Who are you? Why is that god so kind to you?”

Erica is also confused. She is a very proud person, that’s why she came to Sardinia this time. After all, she managed to reach the rank great knight at such a young age. She is indeed talented, and it can be said that she is much better than some old people.

But now, she didn’t collide with the god and just collided with an incarnation of the other party, but she still became like this.

This is the first time she has experience such extreme powerlessness. Even after using everything she has, she still couldn’t pierce through the other party’s defense. If she really fights against a god, she will definitely be defeated in an instant.

But now, she has also heard what Asahi said to Verethragna just now. He is a human being, not something else.

But being able to be called a powerful existence by a god is not a joke.

So she was curious about who this person was. In this world, powerful existences are all very famous, and she naturally knows about them. However, Asahi is the only one she doesn’t know.

“Human, just an ordinary human. By the way, I almost forgot that there is a kid here!”

Asahi directly came to the front of Kusanagi Godou, then modified his memory and took the stone tablet in his hand. As for Kusashi Godou, he would only think that he had returned the stone tablet, so he went back directly.

In this stone tablet, there is also a power sealed, the white stallion. Among Verethragna’s incarnations, this one can be said to be the strongest offensive incarnation.

After all, the flame of the sun is not a joke. After getting the stone tablet, Asahi directly copied the power in it.

“This is the magic device that the guy had just now, what is this?”

Erica asked curiously. She only knew that the other party had a magic device with him, but she didn't know what it was specifically.

“Prometheus' Grimoire, it seems that Verethragna has a brain problem, and gave the white stallion to that kid.”

Holding the stone tablet, Asahi is a bit speechless, He felt that Verethragna is simply a boy who liked to waste money.

He gave all kinds of gifts to the protagonist. And this stone tablet is also abnormal, as it can directly steal the power of a god.

If it was a more powerful god, the other party might only have one powerful move, and in the end, this thing could just steal it.

Speaking of which, the latter stage Kusanagi Godou is also a bit strange. Why doesn’t he use the stone tablet in the later stage? This thing is not a disposable item, and it can almost be called a divine tool.

With this kind of thing, as long as they are lucky, the number of Campione can definitely grow rapidly.

But unfortunately, after being used by the protagonist once, it disappeared, and no one continued to use it.

“Can Prometheus’ Grimoire really steal power?”

Erica asked in surprise.

“Of course, this thing contains one of Verethragna’s ten incarnations, the powerful white stallion. He should be planning to let that kid join the battle between them!”

Asahi also shook his head. He felt that the protagonist’s halo is very amazing. Although he’s just an ordinary human, Kusanagi Godou can directly get the gods to give him power.

To be reasonable, if Verethragna urgently needs someone to help him, giving it to Erica is much better than finding an ordinary person.

As for the stone tablet, it would be much better to snatch it and throw it to Erica than leaving it on Kusanagi Godou. After all, this guy is a weirdo.

How can he, as an ordinary human, go to fight a god just after obtaining a power? What on earth is he thinking?

“The incarnation of God!!!”

Erica's heart is bleeding at the moment. She has seen how powerful Verethragna’s boar incarnation is. If she gets the stone tablet earlier, wouldn’t it be equivalent to having an extra trump card? She actually let such a good thing slip away from under her nose. Because of that, Erica is filled with regret.

“But this thing is useless, so let's just give it back to him!”

After saying that, Asahi directly released the power in the stone tablet, and the white stallion turned into a ray of light and disappeared. At the same time, Verethragna, who was looking for his incarnations, couldn’t help but froze, and then directly accepted the white stallion.

“Interesting, is this to let me stay at peak? It’s so interesting, I’m looking forward to our battle more and more!”

Verethragna smiled after being stunned for a moment, and then continued to speed up his search for his incarnations.

“You… what on earth are you thinking? That’s the power of the god, and you just threw it away so easily!”

Erica was stunned, ‘What kind of operation is this? If you don’t want it, just give it to me. I want it. That thing is the power of god.’

Erica's heart bleeds more after seeing something that only gods can possess was thrown away casually.

“It’s not a big deal, after all, it’s of no use to me. As for this stone tablet, if you get the consent of its owner, you can take it away!”

After Asahi finished speaking, he threw the stone tablet to Erica. Erica was stunned, as she didn’t expect the other party would give this thing to her immediately.

After receiving it, she hurriedly put it away.

“Who is the owner of the stone tablet?”

Suddenly Erica realized a problem.

“The owner of this stone tablet is the Witch of Sardinia, Lucretia Zola. Also, until when do you want to watch? Can’t you come out and lead the way now?”

After Asahi finished speaking, a black cat jumped out directly.

“As expected of a man praised even by the Gods. This lord, please come with me to my residence!”

After saying that, the black cat began to lead the way, and Asahi also followed it directly. For the sake of the stone tablet, Erica naturally also followed them.

Even if it wasn’t for the stone tablet, she still had to follow Asahi. After all, there will be a battle between gods later, and if there’s no accident, the person in front of her will also participate in it. Maybe, the seventh king of the world will be born here.

In this way, the two humans and one cat soon came to a luxurious villa, and then, they met Lucretia Zola herself.

“Sorry, because I was peeping at the battle between gods before, I was seriously injured and can't entertain you two!”

Lucretia Zola, who was lying on the sofa, said softly. Although she is a nice person, Asahi has no feelings for her. After all, if he remembers correctly, this woman should be the old friend of Kusanagi Godou’s grandpa. Asahi is not interested in her at all.

“I plan to stay here for a few days, and wait until the battle of gods begins. So as a reward, I will help you heal your injuries!”

After saying that, Asahi flicked one green light ball into Lucretia Zola’s body.

Lucretia Zola mainly suffered mental damage, but this green light ball could also heal mental damage.

Although she is injured by the gods, her injuries soon recovered. After all, the ability in Asahi’s hands is also god’s Divine Power.

4