Chapter 511 Pandora Is Confused
36 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The reincarnation into a Campione requires the acceptance of this curse and power. After that, Pandora, who is in the Netherworld, will directly call the person who kill the gods and perform the reincarnation ceremony of the Campione, and they will finally become the Campione.

And the ‘curse’ of the gods is something that even a Campione can’t resist, let alone a person who has just killed a god.

Therefore, no one has ever stopped this power from ancient times to the present, but now, Asahi has done it.

He intercepted the power and completely controlled it. And as long as he wanted to, anyone could use it, thus becoming a Campione.

If you think about it, normal humans can just ask for other Campione’s help to defeat the gods until the last breath, and deal the last strike, which will increase the number of Campione in this world. However, such method is not possible.

Pandora will choose who to give the gods’ powers to, so even if they deal the last strike, it is useless.

Strictly speaking, there is no way to artificially create Campione, but who makes Asahi too perverted? He used his terrifying strength to directly intercept this part of the power. In this case, this part of the power can no longer be controlled by Pandora, and he can use it for anyone he wants.

Therefore, only Asahi can artificially create Campione. Theoretically, others can do it, but the premise is that they must have the ability to intercept the other party’s power, but in this world, no Campione can do it.

So although it is feasible to artificially create Campione before, only Asahi can do it now.

After receiving Verethragna’s power, Asahi can choose to use it on others.

As for Melqart, he’s already at his end. Although the defeat is too frustrating, a defeat is a defeat.

“Fool, I’ve cursed you, cursed you to die a terrifying death. You actually used this method to kill me!”

Melqart is about to explode from fury, but there was nothing he could do about it. After all, his skills were inferior to the other party’s, so it was normal for him to be killed.

No matter how unconvinced he was, he could only abide by the rules and throw out this part of his power. However, similarly, this power was also intercepted by Asahi in the middle, so Asahi still did not become a Campione.

If he didn’t become a Campione, he naturally wouldn’t be directly summoned by Pandora.

At the same time, Pandora, who is far away in the Netherworld, is also confused and shocked. She didn’t understand what’s going on. Two gods died in one go, but why hasn’t she sensed who gained the power? In the past, after a human killed god, she would directly sense the other party and pulled them to this place.

But this time, she couldn’t feel anything. It was as if the power had just disappeared. Although it was true that two gods died, they did not kill each other, which completely puzzled Pandora.

She even thought that she has sensed it wrong, but after a few times, she found that she had sensed it right, and two gods indeed died.

After killing the gods, the other party still can’t be sensed, which is actually impossible. After all, as soon as a human killed a god, they will be summoned here as soon as possible, even if they die.

Then, after completing the reincarnation, they  will naturally go back and recover. There can be no Campione who die after killing a god.

In short, Pandora fell into doubt for a time, but she could not leave here, so she could only wonder without knowing the answer.

At the same time, after killing Melqart and Verethragna, Asahi took back these powers, and then saw three dumbfounded faces.

“Wait… King, have you become a Campione? But shouldn't there be a reincarnation ceremony to become a Campione?”

They knew about the reincarnation ceremony because it is what many Campione said. Although the Campione had no memory of Pandora, they know that they have performed a ritual, and after the successful killing a god, they would all become unconscious.

This state is something that no Campione can escape from, that’s why they called it a ritual. But now, they saw that Asahi is actually fine.

After killing the two gods, Asahi didn’t complete the reincarnation, but still looked as usual, which is very surprising.

“Are you talking about the reincarnation ceremony of the Campione? Since I didn’t accept the power of the gods, how could I reincarnate?”

“But I have already collected the powers of Verethragna and Melqart. These two things are enough to directly create two Campione!”

As he said that, Asahi took out two small balls, and inside it, the traces of Verethragna’s ten incarnations and Melqart’s storm and thunder can be seen…

After killing a god, no matter how many powers the other party has, only one can be randomly obtained.

As for Verethragna, his ten incarnations can be said to be just a power, that’s why it can be obtained directly. However, there is also a big drawback, that is, it can only be used once a day.

That’s why it is said that Kusanagi Godou’s protagonist’s halo has invincible. If this is replaced by another god, he would basically be a trash among trashes.

If it was Melqart, only one power might be obtained, which can be storm and thunder, or the control of the ocean, or the control of storms and locusts. In short, there can only be one.

Unlike Verethragna who directly gave ten incarnations.

If it is replaced by other powers, it can be used many times. However, Kusanagi Godou has no foundation.

Without a foundation, the power of the curse in his body is also limited. Even he has powerful ability, he can’t sustain to use the power several times.

When the time comes, let alone other Campione, Kusanagi Godou won't be able to fight even a lower-level god.

The protagonist’s aura is very good, but after Asahi came, it has become useless. Since Asahi took the initiative to intervene, Kusanagi Godou has no chance to do anything this time.

He can only honestly be an ordinary person, which is much better than being a trash Campione. And there is no need for him to fight for his life.

Although he would lose a lot of things, it is better than being played around.

“This… this can create a Campione?!”

Erica felt that her outlook on life had completely collapsed at this moment, and her heartbeat directly exceeded 300, and can’t be controlled at all.

Not to mention her, even Lucretia Zola is the same. She’s staring at the two balls with a longing look on her face.

But there’s no way Asahi would give these things to others so simply, although this thing seems to be very common in Asahi’s view.

After all, there are too many gods in this world. If he killed them all, how many power can he get? Maybe it will be enough to get everyone in this world to become a Campione.

In short, it is precious, but also cheap.

4