Chapter 523 After Lightning, Comes Fire
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Upon hearing Asahi’s words, Yuri suddenly realized that her actions were indeed quite reckless.

She’s actually staring at the Campione with her Spirit Vision. It’s fine since Voban’s attention is on Asahi, otherwise, Yuri would have suffered soul damage at the very least. After all, staring at Campione and the gods with Spirit Vision required extreme caution.

After quickly turning off her Spirit Vision, Yuli glanced at Asahi with some gratitude.

Had it not been for Asahi’s reminder, she would have been in serious trouble once Voban realized what was happening.

However, Yuri still has some doubts. If Asahi is not a Campione, how did he possess such strong power and abilities? She couldn't understand it at all.

Of course, Liliana was also lost in endless speculation, trying to imagine what kind of existence Asahi is.

Although she knew Asahi was very strong from the beginning, she had no idea where his strength truly lay. So, she was currently indulging in various speculations.

Of course, Asahi paid no attention to them, as his focus was still on Voban.

“White Stallion!”

There is no long incantation, after all, the power he copied is his own, so there is no need to chant to summon the white stallion.

Unlike Erica and the other Campione, who needed to chant when using their powers, he didn't need to.

He could simply summon it directly, just like he did with the Goat. Once again, the dark clouds in the sky were torn apart, and a white stallion, blazing with the flames of the sun, descended.

However, this white stallion is enormous, even larger than the giant werewolf Voban had transformed into.

It stood over sixty meters tall, and its enormous size wasn't its only extraordinary feature. Asa inside its body, there were terrifying flames.

Simultaneously, Asahi used space magic to create a spatial barrier around the area, encapsulating a hundred-kilometers radius. Otherwise, if this white stallion exploded, a certain country would vanish from the map.

Asahi is not a bloodthirsty and indiscriminate murderer, so he took the most basic precautions. At most, only a tiny portion of the area would be damaged.

“What a big white stallion!”

Erica suddenly felt a sense of self-deprecation upon seeing this, after all, the gap was too big. The white stallion she summoned was the size of a normal horse, and this one was really big and terrifying. It was like comparing a counterfeit product to the real thing.

“Boom!”

Along with the explosion, the entire spherical spatial barrier was engulfed in flames and explosions. As for the others, they were all brought out by Asahi. All they can see at this moment is a massive ball of flames.

“What is that?”

Suddenly, the scene changed, leaving them somewhat bewildered.

“In order to prevent the white stallion from destroying this country, I isolated the area with space magic, so the flames won't affect the surroundings, otherwise, with the white stallion I summoned, this country would have disappeared from the map!”

Asahi rubbed his chin and said. Instantly, the three of them opened their mouths in shock once again.

But what more could they say? They were honestly impressed by Asahi.

Erica needed no further explanation as she already admired him greatly. Liliana also knew that Asahi is not on the same level as Voban. Therefore, her respect for him had grown, not that it wasn't there before, but now, it came from her heart.

Finally, Yuri also had some changes in her perception of the Campione. Although Asahi wasn't a Campione, his terror had certainly made her reconsider her opinion of them. But the difference was that he wasn't like those Campione, as he wouldn't cause chaos. So, she also had a somewhat improved view of the Campione and powerful individuals. At least in her eyes, Erica wouldn't cause chaos either.

“My lord, is Voban really dead?”

Erica asked with a fascinating expression. Voban had been a renowned Campione for a long time, with only Luo Hao being able to rival him. But now, it seemed like he was beyond dead.

“Most likely, unless he has other resurrection abilities, but I didn't sense his presence anymore, so it's safe to say he's gone!”

Asahi nodded. If Voban didn’t die this time, he would truly be invincible. But this time, it should be a certain death.

“The oldest Campione has fallen. If this news spreads, it is estimated that all the Campione will be unable to sit still, right?”

Erica, Liliana and Yuri could all imagine the turmoil on the magical side that would follow once this news spread.

It must be known that Campione have only increased for hundreds of years without any death, but now, one has died and it’s also one of the strongest.

“It doesn’t matter whether they can sit still or not. If they’re coming to visit, we will welcome them. If they're here to cause trouble, do they think they'll be more troublesome than Voban?”

Asahi said indifferently. When the others heard this, they also nodded, as there was really nothing to say about it.

Voban is dead, and even if Luo Hao comes, there will be no problem. As for the others, they can come if they want to. At most, if they antagonize Asahi, he will just deal with them. At any rate, he can increase the number of Campione as much as he wanted to.

Of course, Asahi will only make Campione with his own people. As for the others, they can just go away. After all, he won’t give this kind of stuff to outsiders.

Since Voban was gone, everyone left. However, their battle had created quite a commotion, attracting the attention of many people.

Still, they didn't dare to approach. It wasn’t until after everything had settled that they could come. And they are startled when they saw the gigantic crater spanning one hundred kilometers.

Since Voban had turned into nothing but ash, they couldn't find any clues of what’s happening. However, they soon found a breakthrough, as Yuri was sent back to the shrine, so they knew who to ask.

Since Yuri is not dead and Erica is fine, the only one in question was Voban. But this hypothesis was so terrifying that they didn't dare to speculate recklessly.

They didn't dare to ask Erica and the others freely either, due to the intimidation coming from Campione, so they could only seek answers from Yuri.

In the end, they learned about Voban’s death from Yuri, but she didn’t say much about the detail.

She came up with an excuse and refrained from saying more, and with the deterrence of Campione, they did not dare to press further either.

But Voban’s death also shocked everyone. After all, the one who lost is not the new king, but the most veteran king, Voban.

And the most important point is, Voban is dead, truly dead. They couldn't fathom how it had been done, and all of them were utterly creeped out. Even Susanoo, who is in the Netherworld, was utterly bewildered when he received this news.

2