Chapter 2 The Third Shinobi War, The Beginning Of The Plan
2.3k 3 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Boy, how are you doing recently?"

After dark, Onoki came to Asahi’s residence again. One of the reasons why he came here was because of Asahi’s ability, as this ability may be the key to Iwagakure’s rise. As for the other reason, it’s because of Asahi’s concepts and ideas.

Even though Asahi is only ten years old now, he is still a traverser, a traverser who has been bombarded with a lot of information. It is not Asahi looks down on this world, but there is indeed a huge difference in philosophy.

Asahi has been a little confused. The five Great Shinobi Villages have been fighting back and forth. In the end, the war is not for resources. With their war, let alone the environment of a Shinobi Village, even the environment of a country has been transformed by them.

Of course, this is only part of it. War has never been so superficial, but also the pursuit of rights, and this kind of thing cannot be avoided by everyone. As long as still people, there will be wars.

However, after Onoki accepted Asahi as his disciple, he was overwhelmed by some concepts and ideas passed on by Asahi over the years. Now Iwagakure is not just a barren land full of stones, the inside of the village, and the large areas around the village have greatly changed.

It would not have been so easy to grow up without the blessing of Wood Release. But after the watering system and the land reclamation have been completed, the trees have been planted and they are slowly growing. Of course, it is apart from the place where Asahi is, as there are still a few places here where it is still barren. In addition to barrenness, there is also a huge lake here. The water of this lake was also brought in from outside, and it only has one purpose, which is to suppress his Sunshine.

At noon every day, Asahi will choose to go to sleep. If he can't sleep, he will simply soak in the water to ensure that the power of Sunshine would not directly blow up everything around him to nothingness.

"Old man, is being Tsuchikage so free? Why do you run to me all the time?"

Asahi looked at Onoki speechlessly. Although this guy didn't come over every day, his frequency of coming over was not low.

"Stinky brat, I'm your teacher, so you should call me sensei!"

Onoki glared at him angrily.

"Didn't I tell you? Calling you old man is more cordial, and I feel it is much better than calling you sensei. By the way, how is the improvement of the village’s environment?"

Asahi thought that now that he has crossed over to Iwagakure, he should do his best to help. A few years ago, when Onoki was chatting with him, Asahi shared an idea to Onoki. At that time, Onoki was completely dumbfounded, after all, Asahi was only a few years old when he made such a statement, which is to let the Shinobi go to dig the mountain and the river, and then let the Shinobi go to plant trees and create forests.

It must be known that the status of Shinobi in this world is higher than ordinary people. They won’t do such works casually, unless they are paid, such as in Konoha when Shinobi was paid to help pulling weeds, find lost pets, etc. they would obtain money from doing such tasks, and they can also exercise their temperament, otherwise how could they do such odd jobs.

But Asahi felt that this was a complete waste, especially Iwagakure’s Shinobi. Asahi feels that Iwagakure’s Shinobi has the highest flexibility, because most Iwagakure’s Shinobi have Earth Chakra Attribute, and it is very simple for them to use Earth Release.

When a large number of Shinobi are added together, and they use Ninjutsu to directly carve out a river, it is not difficult to create water sources.

Moreover, Earth Release Shinobi can also use Ninjutsu to move a large amount of soil, and then replace the surrounding rocks. With all the soil and water settled, would there be problems with other things? At that time, the environment of the village would become better and better.

Even Asahi felt that the Earth Release Shinobi should learn more about control and then cooperate together when using Earth Release. At that time, it will be possible to build a house so that it is so good that they can be a real estate developer. He told Onoki about this, and after a series of training, although these people could not do the same as Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique, they were almost able to do it.

A few people will first make a rough foundation that is barely acceptable, and then they would slowly polish it, so making a house doesn’t take much time. Onoki then took advantage of this to make these Earth Release Shinobi bring huge profits to the village. Now, even if the Daimyō directly gave up on them and didn't give any more money, Iwagakure could still survive and live very well.

And these Shinobi, who are responsible for these works, can get a cut from it. Which is why many Shinobi rushed to help, and those who couldn't get this kind of task would feel depressed and annoyed. Compared to desperately carrying out dangerous missions, this is obviously a lot easier.

And using Ninjutsu to do these things can not only train the Shinobi, but also develop the village in many ways. Now, when seeing the Daimyō, Onoki is full of confidence, because he does not need the Daimyō’s support.

The reason why the Shinobi Villages have been licking the Daimyō before is because they have money. No matter which Shinobi villages it is, they thought they couldn't make cover such a large expenditure by themselves, as the Shinobi Villages could only earn money when their Shinobi are doing missions, they would only take a portion of it, and most of it will go into the Shinobi’s pocket.

Because of that, it is impossible to cover the expenditure of the entire village by relying only on that portions from the missions.

But now, Onoki is not short of money, he has become a lot confidence and didn’t care about the Daimyō, and all of this is because Asahi behind the scenes and in control. Because of that, Onoki often comes here, not because a Tsuchikage like him is very idle, but because of the ideas and concepts Asahi gave him are very useful and important.

He often comes to learn from the experience and ask some questions about development, and Asahi, he is just a strong man on theory, so he is only responsible for making suggestions, and the implementation would be done by Onoki himself. Asahi is just an otaku after all, he understands the theory, but he can't do it.

Therefore, it is indeed quite appropriate for him and Onogi to join hands to do this.

"I hope you can see the environment of the village yourself. Except for your place, which is a barren land, the other places are almost on the same state. After a few decades, this village will become a village with Konoha-like environment. Apart from the village, the construction of the other places is also continuing, but the reason I come to see you is not about this matter, but to ask how is your mastery in your power? Right now, the Shinobi World has begun to become restless again!"

When Onoki said this, there was no more smiles on his face, and he showed solemn expression.

"It's still the same in terms of strength, but what do you mean that the Shinobi world has become restless?"

Asahi asked with some doubts.

"Sunagakure’s Sandaime Kazekage disappeared. They think it was caused by Konoha. Because of that, their conflict with Konoha started to intensified. If there’s no accident, a war will start soon. Once they started a war, the other villages will not be calm. Although everyone suffered heavy losses in the Second Shinobi World War, they have basically recovered now, so the Third Shinobi World War is about to begin!"

The more Onoki spoke, the more solemn his face became.

84