Chapter 6 Onoki: Danzo Is Really A Talent
1.7k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Then, I’ll leave it to you!"

Although he was dissatisfied that Danzo who is making his own decision and exceeded his authority, Hiruzen was also helpless. Now that there are still a group of people outside staring at Konoha greedily, he really couldn't go.

As for why the Land of Grass is chosen. That’s because the Land of Grass is sandwiched between the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth. Although Danzo feels that he has figured out Onoki’s plan, he doesn't dare to trust him. After all, if he made a trap and wait for him to come to kill him, what would he do?

Danzo is not stupid. The death of his teacher, Nidaime Hokage, Senju Tobirama was still vivid in his memory, that’s why the location was set in the Land of Grass in the middle.

In this way, Hiruzen quickly replied to Onoki, and then Onoki wrote back again.

After going back and forth, this month passed, and the two sides finally reached an agreement to meet in the Land of Grass. This time, Onoki went personally. The flying Shinobi are the worst to mess with, and both parties brought enough people, so they are not afraid of being attacked by the other party.

As for Asahi, he didn't go. The first reason was that he didn't want to go, and the other was that he was too dazzling. If they meet Konoha’s people during daytime, wouldn't that be equivalent to exposing their trump card in advance? Because of that, Onoki didn't bring Asahi.

The two sides finally met in the Land of Grass. They didn’t make their meeting a secret, so as soon as Onoki moved, the spies from the other villages had already passed the news back, but in the end, this is not the information age, and the most convenient way to send information is to use the Summoning beast.

But even so, there is still a delay in information. Neither Iwagakure nor Konoha has any intention of concealing it. Konoha is already in the worst situation and is not afraid of anything, and Onoki has Asahi who is invincible during the day, so he is not afraid too.

"Long time no see, Shimura Danzo, then, I won't beat around the bush, let's talk about it, how is the condition? As long as you agree, Iwagakure and Konoha will be allied. You should also know Konoha's current situation clearly!"

Onoki takes the preemptive, but Danzo has a calm expression on his face.

"Onoki-dono, I have basically understood your plan. Your main goal is not Konoha, and the reason for your alliance with Konoha is to get a benefit from our Konoha. Once we won the war, you can get a sum of resources from the defeated countries. We all know your plan, and there is no need to beat around the bush!"

Danzo felt that he had mastered Onoki’s careful thoughts, so he simply said it directly. This time, he was not here for Konoha and Iwagakure’s alliance. It was only part of the goal. His main goal was to obtain Iwagakure’s support so that they would help him seize Konoha's power in the future.

"………………"

Silent. After Danzo said these words, Onoki was in a daze. He thought, ‘When did I plan to do this? Our purpose is obviously to dig every corner of Konoha, but why would Danzo say that? Also, why am I feeling so excited now? It feels that Danzo’s statement is not unacceptable to me.’

At this moment, Onoki is shocked. He felt that Danzo is really a talent. He even thought about how to help reap the benefits for their village. ‘What kind of figure is this? I have been a Tsuchikage for so many years, and I have never seen such a help from the enemy.’

‘Even if we are having idea about Konoha now, Danzo hasn't found our real purpose, but then, how can he find a good target for us? It's literally a godsend.’

At this moment, Onoki's face changed a bit quickly because he couldn't understand Danzo, but Danzo thought that his words had already pierced Onoki's careful thoughts, so he planned to strike while the iron was hot and continue talking.

"Onoki-dono, I don't care about those things. There are some things that can only be discussed between the two of us. Can you temporarily let your guards leave?"

Because of the negotiation, both sides bring guards. Of course, it is the same whether Onoki brought guards or not. As a Kage, Onoki has absolute combat power, so the guards are here just to show his authority as a Kage, and if a fight really happened, it might be Onoki who would save his guards.

"You guys can go out first!"

Onoki simply followed Danzo's words and asked his guards to leave. Now that Danzo has given himself such a gift, how can he not let him continue? After everyone on both sides went out, Danzo finally revealed his true purpose.

"As for the supplies this time, I can help Onoki-dono to get more, and I only have one condition. In the future, cooperate with me and support me to become the next Hokage, and then Konoha will always have a good relationship with Iwagakure! "

Danzo finally revealed his ambitions, and Onoki was also shocked. Everyone knows about Danzo's thoughts, and anyone with a discerning eye can see it, but telling Onoki so clearly shows that this guy can't wait.

"Help you become the Hokage? It's not impossible, but you also know that Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen is not so easy to deal with, and there are not enough benefits, so you must also know that this is impossible!"

Onoki remembered his previous plan with Asahi, and when necessary, they would use Danzo to do things to achieve their goal. Currently, Danzo actually came to their door, so Onoki was naturally happy, but he had to take the opportunity to bite off a piece of meat from him.

Onoki felt that for Konoha to be able to hold on for so long with Danzo as one of the elder, they are already extremely lucky and strong enough. After all, this bastard is someone who would kill his own people to achieve his goal.

But Onoki is very happy. With the current situation, it will be much easier for them to operate in the future. As expected of the super god assist, Shimura Danzo.

Right now, the way Onoki looked at Danzo has changed a lot, as there is great appreciation in his eyes!

But Onoki is also a very cunning person, so he didn't directly agree, but kept tapping his finger on the side, giving Danzo the illusion that he wanted to get more from the opponent's mouth.

In fact, Onoki is very eager to cooperate with him. He didn’t dare to say that Konoha can be hollowed out by several digging plans, but with Danzo as their internal support, they should be able to poach a few relatively large clans.

In the end, Danzo gives a lot of benefits, and Onoki agreed to cooperate with Danzo. Danzo was also relieved to be able to persuade him, as it would be easier for him to take care of Hiruzen in the future.

After the negotiation was over, the two parties left. Onoki hurriedly went back to discuss the next move with Asahi. Not surprisingly, the Senju Clan was their first target.

As for other clans, they would wait first. If they wanted to poach the Uchiha Clan, it’s better to wait until later when they are ostracized by Konoha. At that time, the price they need to pay will be much smaller. And the most important thing is that they need to experience the severe beating of the society first, otherwise, if they poach a bunch of crazy unruly Shinobi, Asahi will feel guilty

70