Chapter 12 Depressed Other Shinobi Villages
1.4k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At this time, Kumogakure on the other side was extremely puzzled.

"Does that Onoki’s head kicked by a donkey? What good is it for us to fight with him? He even formed an alliance with Konoha!"

The future Yondaime Raikage, A waspuzzled. He originally has a violent temper. So, after learning that Iwagakure had become Konoha's ally, and blocked them, he broke out and felt that Onoki has become a lunatic.

Right now, everyone’s goal is Konoha, but only Onoki directly joined forces with Konoha, and completely blocked them. It’s hard to get in from one village to another without accident. So if they faced Iwagakure, A didn't dare to say that they could win.

Especially once Onoki takes action personally, after all, Dust Release is a BUG among BUGS. The defense he is proud of is useless at all, and only speed can be used as a starting point, but Onoki could fly in the sky and go anywhere he wanted, so it is even more distressing.

"Onoki is smarter than anyone else. Since he has made this decision, it means that he must have some confidence. This time, it seems that the possibility of wanting to take down Iwagakure quickly is not high. I hope Kirigakure and Sunagakure can resist the pressure from Konoha!"

Raikage's assistant is also depressed, but no matter how depressed he is, there was nothing he could do about it. Who told Onoki to team up with Konoha? In the past, Onoki would not be the first to take action, but he would take advantage every time to fish in the muddy water, but this time, he swept away the previous state and directly joined hands with Konoha.

It made Kumogakure’s higher-ups almost depressed. Of course, the depressed people are not only Kumogakure’s higher-ups, but also Kirigakure’s higher-ups and Sunagakure’s higher-ups. If Konoha fight in one-on-four situation, they will definitely be defeated, and even in one-on-three, they will have a very hard time to win. As for one-on-two, it's really hard to say. After all, Sunagakure’s strength is weak. Although there is still Kirigakure fighting against Konoha, and Konoha needs to fight two villages at once, but Konoha is the strongest among the Five Great Shinobi Villages, so it very tricky to say who would win.

In fact, they should be fortunate that the Summoning Beast holy land like Mount Myōboku will not participate in this kind of war. At most, Jiraiya can only summon Gamabunta and the other toads, but if he wanted the get the real combat power of Mount Myōboku to help, it is arguably unrealistic.

Otherwise, if the three holy lands really intervene, Konoha can easily win the war even in one-on-four situation.

Of course, among the several villages at this moment, Sunagakure is the most anxious. Rasa originally thought that after he declared war against Konoha, he could attract other villages to fight against Konoha directly. After all, Konoha is the strongest village, and their geographical location also allows them to be caught in the midst of everyone, so who would the other villages attack if not Konoha?

Both Kirigakure and Kumogakure targeted Konoha as he thought, but Iwagakure suddenly turned crazy and directly formed an alliance with Konoha, which made Rasa’s scalp numb. The situation of the original large size was so messed up by Onoki that the advantages become disadvantages.

"How is the situation now?"

Rasa asked while looking at the people in the tent with a headache.

"It's not very optimistic. Although my poison can work, and that slug girl from Konoha is not there, Orochimaru is also a master of poison and is difficult to deal with. After Iwagakure and Konoha’s alliance, Konoha’s offensive is getting more and more ferocious, and if this continues, even if we can delay for a few years, we will undoubtedly lose!"

Chiyo and Ebizo are still Sunagakure’s main combat power at the moment, but they are good at using poisons, so it is difficult to encounter Orochimaru, because Orochimaru is also good at using poisons, and has a lot of research on poisons, so even without Tsunade, it's difficult for their poison to play a big role.

Moreover, since the war with Sunagakure broke out first, Minato is also here. And Minato in this period is also a real Kage-level powerhouse.

With Flying Thunder God Technique, it can be said that Minato alone could defeat the three of them, coupled with one Orochimaru and the cooperation of Konoha's major clans, Sunagakure can be said to be suppressed a bit too miserably.

If it weren't for Kirigakure, who also attacked Konoha, causing Jiraiya to stop them, they might be crushed directly, but even so, the current situation is still quite bad.

"It’s all that bastard Onoki’s fault! Hold on for now and send someone to Iwagakure to persuade Onoki to attack Konoha!"

Rasa had no other way. Sunagakure still has a Jinchūriki, but Konoha also had it, and it was also the Jinchūriki of the strongest Bijū, Kyūbi, and their Jinchūriki was already so old that he couldn't even participate in the war.

There is almost no high-end combat power available, and one person from Konoha can take care of a few of them. If it wasn’t that a war being something that can be played by one person, they would have lost directly.

So right now, Rasa can only rely on Onoki to change his mind and act against Konoha, so that they will have a chance of surviving. Even Onoki and Asahi did not expect that their alliance with Konoha would involve so many things.

Right now, Iwagakure has become the target of everyone, and they have become the key point of the Third Shinobi World War.

At the same time, in a dark cave, this is the hiding place of Uchiha Madara.

"That brat Onoki has some brains, his village turned out to be the key to victory in the Third Shinobi World War, but these are not important. How is the thing I asked you to do?"

Madara asked, and then White Zetsu slowly emerged from the ground.

"There is no way at all, Madara-sama. The information about the Uchiha Clan's people is still in control, but in Iwagakure, all the White Zetsu who get close to there are dead, so there is no information. That guy can definitely detect our presence."

"So far, we can only grasp that he is very strong, but there is no specific information at all!"

White Zetsu is also very helpless. They are all over the Shinobi World, and Madara relies on them to control everything, but when Sunshine bursts out, Asahi can clearly perceive the maliciousness around him and kill the White Zetsu. Although White Zetsu can approach at night, they will be wiped out by Asahi as soon as the day comes, and there is no chance for them to pass the information back.

The changes of Asahi and Iwagakure are what Madara pays most attention to, especially Asahi. The more he is unable to grasp it, the more curious Madara is, but he can’t do anything about it, and he also cannot act on his own. Turning it into an awkward situation.

Because of that, he has always wanted to investigate about Asahi, but like the other villages, he still couldn’t find anything.

67