Chapter 77 Konoha’s Higher-Ups Are Doubting Life
759 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Obito controls Yagura and went back to the village. If there are no accident, he will start his bloody mist policy again. In short, he won’t let go of Kirigakure without making Kirigakure pays. And on Konoha’s side, a day later, Sandaime and the other higher-ups are looking at the documents in their hands and began to doubt life, not for other reasons, just because of the matter of the Hyuga Clan.

After the battle, everyone was busy counting the casualties. And when Konoha’s people recovered and discovered the problems of the Hyuga Clan, more than a day has passed. Not to mention the Konoha’s higher-ups, even the rest of the Hyuga Clan in the village began to doubt life, because from the mouth of civilians in the village, they heard the news of the Hyuga Clan was running away.

After all, Hyuga Clan is white eyed family, everyone has white eyes, so it’s so easy to recognize them.

Through the confession of civilians, everyone soon finds the answer. The people in the branch house has defected, and even the Hyuga Clan’s Clan Head, Hyuga Hiashi also joined them with his family. When everyone heard this, they all began to doubt life.

Especially the main house’s people, they couldn’t believe such thing. As the Clan Head, Hiashi did a good job, so why should he run with them? But if Hiashi knows what they are thinking, he would shake his head helplessly.

Hiashi is actually not optimistic about the rules of the main house. He didn’t dare to find his wife at night for fear of having a second child. Of course, this is all a joke. Hiashi was being forced with no way out. Asahi doesn’t want other main house’s members, so it’s useless if Hiashi wants to bring those people.

And if he really brings them, it is estimated that there will be conflicts between them and the branch house, so he didn’t take them at all. Don’t blame him for being ruthless, it’s mainly because the world is too cruel, so blame the world.

“Elder, do you know what the hell is going on? Why did the people from your Hyuga Clan’s branch house defected with Hyuga Hiashi?”

At this moment, the great elder of the Hyuga Clan is in front of Sandaime, and Sandaime felt an incomparable headache. He wanted to scold without stop when he thought of this, and Danzo’s face is also quite bad. He even looked at the Hyuga Clan’s great elder in front of him with malicious gaze.

He planned to kill Yondaime Hokage, and the Yondaime Hokage is dead now, but the Hyuga Clan actually caused him trouble at this juncture. After reacting, he also sent his men to find them, but after more than a day, it is enough for them to run far.

In addition, Tsunade and the others are experienced Shinobi. They have eliminated their original traces and misled these people in other directions. How can they find the people after more than a day? If they know the direction, they might still be able to catch up, but there is no direction at all. Moreover, who knows if they have made a detour, at that time, it is impossible to find them.

“I… I don’t know either!”

The great elder of Hyuga Clan was depressed and confused. He also wanted to ask what was going on, but he didn’t know what was going on either, which was embarrassing.

“Forget it, Elder, you can go back first!”

Sandaime shook his head. Since these people did not run away, it showed their feelings, otherwise, how could they stay, so Sandaime asked him to go back first, and the great elder went back with a depressed expression.

“Hiruzen, tell me, how do you plan to deal with this matter? I didn’t expect that the Uchiha Clan has not had a problem yet, and the Hyuga Clan ran away first. They also seemed to have planned this for a long time, otherwise, how could it be so coincidental!”

Danzo didn’t think about other aspects at all. He only thought this was a plan the branch house made for a long time, so they ran away after catching this opportunity.

“This may be because of the branch house system of the Hyuga Clan. This system has been questioned before, but that is the tradition of the Hyuga Clan and it is the clan’s internal affair, so others can’t be involved with it. I didn’t expect such a thing would happen.”

Sandaime attributed all of this to the so-called Caged Bird, but he is kind of right, as it was indeed related to the Caged Bird. If it wasn’t for the Caged Bird, Asahi would not be able to take care of it so easily, and even dig the Hyuga Clan without revealing the Tenseigan.

“No matter what the reason is, those people are now gone. What is your opinion on the remaining Hyuga Clan’s people in the village?”

Fierce light flashed in Danzo’s eye. It was always him who stabbed someone in the back. So when he was stabbed in the back, he was furious, and the rest of the Hyuga Clan’s members are…the target to vent his anger.

“What do you want to do?”

At this moment, Sandaime inevitably has a lot of suspicion about the remaining Hyuga Clan. He doesn’t want to make any restrictions, but no matter how it is, the seed of suspicion has been planted in his mind, and if he didn’t do anything to these people, they might even defect too, so he also began to think about countermeasures.

“Gather the rest of the Hyuga Clan, and let me out Curse Mark. I am not targeting. It is necessary to ensure that the remaining people do not run. This is the only way!”

Danzo said his thoughts, which also surprised Sandaime. Danzo is known as a cruel person. If it is normal situation, Danzo would definitely not say such thing in front of him. But now, Danzo actually showed his ruthlessness without hiding it.

“There is no need to do that for the time being. Let’s just put them under house arrest, but if they do anything out of the ordinary, I’ll leave them to you!”

After Sandaime finished speaking, Danzo couldn’t help but showed a sneer. Don’t look at Sandaime giving the other party a chance, Danzo knew very well that after this time, the rest of the Hyuga Clan will have the title of traitor put on their heads by the others.

Especially this time when so many people died in the battle. What would their companions and relatives think of the Hyuga Clan who became traitors? He estimated that the Hyuga Clan wouldn’t be able to withstand such pressure. Coupled with Sandaime’s house arrest, sooner or later, they will be pushed to do extraordinary, like defecting again.

Don’t look at Sandaime with his usual kindness, after all, he’s also ruthless. Danzo might do things in the darkness. But once Sandaime does things, his methods will be much more fierce than Danzo. Although his method is cumbersome, the effect is very good.

“Then, leave it to me at that time. There is also the Uchiha Clan. What do you think about them? The Hyuga Clan and the village have had such a big thing, but the Uchiha Clan came very late this time, and their loss is not big. It is inevitable that other thoughts will rise in their hearts.”

After talking about the Hyuga Clan, Danzo set his target on the Uchiha Clan again.

32