Chapter 80 Changing The Target To Kirigakure
754 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 ‘Konoha’s matter has come to an end for the time being. All I need to do is to pay attention to the Uchiha Clan, but as long as Uchiha Fugaku is not an idiot, he will naturally come to ask for help when he realizes that something is wrong. Then, I can make a plan for Kirigakure now. Moreover, Terumi Mei is only 14, or 15 years old now!’

Asahi started to have the ideas about other villages again, not only Kirigakure, but also Sunagakure. Because of his butterfly wings, Pakura was not sent to Kirigakure as a political sacrifice. In fact, Asahi couldn’t understand Rasa’s way of thinking at all.

‘The Sunagakure in the original work was also weak, but he still sent his people to death. Kirigakure is also a weird. Why do they want to take someone’s life like that? Do they wanted to take it for research? Then, shouldn’t she be left alive? And it is impossible for Kirigakure to stop attacking Sunagakure and helping Sunagakure to beat Iwagakure with the payment of just Pakura’s life. Sure enough, in Sunagakure, Rasa is also a God of pit.’

As for Kumogakure? Asahi chose to ignore it. In the original work, they are described to have very strong cohesion. Asahi does not understand it very well, and he also doesn’t want to dig them. Right now, he just plans against the other Shinobi Villages.

Of course, his first goal is still Kirigakure. Kirigakure and Konoha have just suffered huge lost. Now they will definitely be played around by Obito again after returning. Due to the butterfly effect created by Asahi, Yagura in this period is still dominating.

Terumi Mei is only fourteen or fifteen years old now. At this age, even if she knows Lava Release and Boil Release, it is useless. Yagura should have only be defeated after Mei’s rise.

But now, because of Asahi’s intervention, Yagura has become kind of invincible, and even if the rebel wanted to use number to kill Yagura, it would be impossible. Yagura is Jinchuriki. There’s no need to say about his terrifying Chakra, and the second reason is… Kirigakure just had a war with Konoha.

This war shouldn’t have appeared in the original work, and most of their power was wasted in the Third Shinobi World War and the war against Konoha. Now, even if the rest of the people want to use the sea of ​​people tactics to crush Yagura, they can’t do it.

Even if it can be done, after doing so, the entire Kirigakure will be crippled, and Kirigakure would be kicked out from the ranks of Five Great Shinobi Villages directly. Because of that, the easiest one to dig is Kirigakure.

On the way, Asahi has already planned the next move. When the whole Shinobi World knows what he is doing, it is unknown what the scene would be, but Asahi doesn’t care. In short, as long as the talents can be dug out, he will not let any of them go.

He even planned when Sandaime would die, and then let Danzo take the Hokage’s position, so that Danzo has a chance to grasp the overall situation, and Asahi would also has the opportunity to dig the other clans in Konoha, otherwise these clans are too loyal to Sandaime, and it is almost impossible to dig them away.

After a while, everyone finally returned to Iwagakure, and the Hyuga Clan also lived in the residence that was prepared for them a long time ago. Asahi also sent someone to introduce them to Iwagakure’s situation, and directly pulled Hizashi and Hiashi into high-level position.

After the series of things were done, Asahi, who was originally on a rest, was found by Onoki again.

“Old man, as soon as I came back, you immediately come to find me. Isn’t it a bit wrong!”

Asahi looked at Onoki in front of him speechlessly. The dignified Sandaime Tsuchikage, Onoki is known as the most cunning person in the Shinobi World, but now, he always talks to him about things. He wondered if it was because of his appearance that Onoki had no sense of crisis, so he slackens.

In fact, just as he thought, because of Asahi’s advice, Onoki has also learned to delegate power, so gradually, he has nothing to do, and some big things will not be determined by himself, and instead he would ask Asahi about it.

After all, Asahi’s plans are almost linked together. He is afraid that he will make a big decision that will lead to mistakes in Asahi’s plan, which would be bad.

“It’s the news from Konoha. Before you came back, Konoha’s distress letter was sent over. Well, it doesn't seem to be something surprising, after all, Kumogakure and Sunagakure are both staring at Konoha now.”

Ohnogi handed the distress letter sent by Konoha to Asahi. Because they are moving in a group, Asahi and the others’ speed was slower than the speed of the messenger, but fortunately, the two sides did not meet.

Asahi also chose to take a detour to prevent being chased before, and it is precisely because of this that he didn’t run into Konoha’s people. Of course, it’s not a big deal even if he run into them. He can just kill the other party, and then make it seemed like the people from other villages are the one who do it. It’s not a big problem.

“It’s not necessary to help. Even if Yondaime Hokage is dead, it is basically impossible for the other two Shinobi Villages to annihilate Konoha. Konoha’s root are not so simple to be hollowed out, but I hope that the Sandaime Hokage can die under the attack of the two Shinobi Villages. In that case, I will be able to dig out some more people later.”

Asahi is not interested in helping Konoha and chose to continue to weaken Konoha’s strength, mainly to kill the Sandaime Hokage. As for whether Kumogakure and Sunagakure can annihilate Konoha, he doesn’t have to think about it. When push comes to shove, Shisui will simply use Kotoamatsukami at Rasa and A each, and then the two Kage will directly turn to their side, after all, Kotoamatsukami is very overpowered.

Kotoamatsukami is something that makes people speechless, of course, this kind of trick is useless against Asahi. Just like Escanor’s soul burning the ones that are trying to swallow him, unless it is him himself, no one can use Genjutsu against him. It will be burnt to ashes at once, as it is not a conceptual thing.

Moreover, Shisui’s Kotoamatsukami is not invincible, and it should be useless against Rinnegan or Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, as these eyes’ pupil power is completely superior to Shisui’s Mangekyō.

Of course, Kotoamatsukami are still very good, so alone is enough to control a fairly powerful power, but unfortunately, because he is the descendant of Uchiha Kagami, he eventually got one of his eyes stolen by Danzo.

But if other villages want to kill Konoha, this kind of thing simply can’t be done. Asahi naturally won’t mix with this matter and let them fight on their own. He is now focusing on Kirigakure. He doesn’t care about Kirigakure’s life and death, as he only needs to dig out the people inside and be done with them.

“Alright, I will reply to them, after all, we don’t need to say anything to them.”

Ohnoki is not wrong at all. In short, now it is Iwagakure’s turn to take charge of the Shinobi World. It is no longer Konoha, who used to be the leader, as the current Konoha has long been played from the cancer on the inside, and Asahi also dug their people. So right now, they are just on the same level as other Great Shinobi Villages.

Even if there are still a few talents, they will be dealt with by Danzo sooner or later.

36