The Scion: Chapter01-The Tangle Orb
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Written by: Alexander A. Fajardo

Chapter 1

 

 

In a world where your life was determined by power, the earth was molded by individuals that harness and crave that power, and the endless struggle to obtain that control made humans greedy to the point of personal, social, religious, economic, and cultural conflicts broke out and the war was inevitable in every known civilization and took what they think was their birthright. For thousands of years, mankind wage a seemingly unstoppable craving for that power.

 Due to this humanity's beliefs, culture, and way of thinking were infused with this so-called hunger.

Even today as the world change to adapt to people's needs, we are all blind to the fact that our lives are fated to live in a world full of struggles from the moment we were conceived and born.It was summer the year was 2000 as humanity sleeps an unknown surge of energy burst out of thin air it manifested a few thousand orbs are different sizes some were 20 x 20 feet tall and some are as small as 6 x 6 feet tall and were seen all over the world.

it was pulsating with force heat and electrical energy. mankind's best scientific minds gathered from all their respective nations to understand these newfound supernatural phenomena, days have turned into months as leading experts study this energy hoping to gain insight into what it was and how can it help mankind and so many theory came to be heard from every know people in the world, two years have passed and still humanity was dumbfounded to what it was. each government from each nation decided to take precautions, for so many reasons the energy it was giving out was not harvestable by any man-made technological machine.

There was no information nor do any gain any use to it to benefit their respective nation they conducted so many experiments it is harmful to any living organism at some point the test was sufficient enough to state that it was not fatal even to prolonged exposure. So, all the government decided to just conceal and contain those orbs behind steel and concrete some of them were left alone because they are far away and isolated from any human city and were forgotten. 19 years went by as humanity returned slowly to its daily life and normal routine.

Once again mankind experiences many changes in its passing days, conflict and war broke out in some parts of the globe. Humanities' savage nature once again emerges to gain more power. And after a century a mutated virus spread among the people consuming the world like wildfire killing thousands of lives, but humanity's determination to survive still prevailed thus people from different walks of life have their own stories to tell, some are ordinary to the point you might say it was mediocre or generic at least. But others are so fascinating that they might eventually turn the world upside down.

Again, it was summer another year went by as people now regaining control over their life was in full swing, and a new profound ambition to develop and expand within several specific nations in the fields of medicine, technology, infrastructure, and military superiority was once again gaining momentum.

Some nations were lucky enough to get back on their feet, and some even gain more than what they used to have, but other poor areas of the world remain the same struggling to face the ever-changing fate of mankind. Like in a particular city with a population of more than 3 million people was divided into 2 social groups the usual the strong and the weak.

Even before life was a battleground risking only material things that man and woman can obtain throughout their mundane days, now in some areas of the world it's more of a fight to stay alive and by betting on your own life just to get a piece of bread to eat. people would just try their best to hide to awful truth by creating a fake life in front of the camera and posting to have a great meaningful life, social media was at the forefront of this seemingly new lifestyle.

nevertheless, it was a dream, crude, feigned, and in some cases fatal. countless people behind this way of living became addicted and saw its potential to escape reality and even earn a living, so society move drastically walked toward this path. and with the help of technology, it became apparent that even under mankind's eyes they can still dream of having a good life.

but not everybody was successful, within the glamorous streets of the city you can see, hear and feel its growth, people walking all around wearing their most fashionable attire flashing how much they are worth, showing that they are successful and all manners of their so-called life, a young woman around the age of 26 begs her boss to give her a second chance.

in a city where massive luxurious buildings have conquered eighty percent of its territorial land, small businesses sprung out on every pave the concrete street, and small connecting alleyways didn't escape this necessity to cater to this vastly expanding industry. and one of these needs was to provide food to those who are working within and outside of this city as people walk by to their respective destinations, they saw a young woman begging her boss to not fire her in front of a well-known coffee shop in the district.

she was crying and asking her boss to be merciful for she needs this job to feed her four year-old son, the owner grab her hand and drag her to the back alley right beside his shop for one single reason alone to stop getting attention from the passing people, and was not something the owner needs right now, so with the angry tone he raised his voice and utter the word " you are useless pathetic and you are fired!" the women cried so much more and grab the owner sleeve and pull it as hard as she can as the man was walking away from her. 

this was more than enough to get the man more irritated and furious to the extent he slaps her until she fell to the ground. the owner stood there for a few minutes and lean down near her and whispered in the woman's ear saying "if you want the money that badly, why not sell your body" at that moment the man took out a little cash in his pocket and threw it at her face, with all the insults and disgraceful act she slowly grabs the cash on the dirty streets and held her tears while the man stood up and started to laugh hard. and turn around and walked away.

her hand was shaking and once again tears fell from her cheeks as she places the last money in her pocket, slowly stood up, and brush her swollen face including the tears in her face. and like any other day she travel back home with a broken heart, her feet were heavy like she was carrying a heavy load her skin was dry and you can even see the there worn-out and tired body as she was entering the bus bound to the poorest area in the city.

as the bus moves from street to street picking up and dropping passengers, the young woman's mind slowly drifts into sleep not knowing what to do when her body was worn out to the point she can stop falling asleep. there she wanders the dreaming world with no fear of getting hurt and not feeling sorry for her pathetic life, dreaming of those days when she was still under the care of her parents, eating enough food that makes you drool with envy. seeing her father smile every day made her feel important, those times when she would hug her mother as she tuck her in her bed at night, that feeling of warmth made her cry even went she was dreaming.

if she only knew that falling in love with the wrong person could change everything memories of rebellion and regret swirl in her sleeping mind that warm dream became a nightmare, seeing her parents get angry, shouting, screaming, as she force this so-called love against her parents will. after that scene the love she was hoping to last became a prison for her, the pain of getting hit day after day was hell, and getting pregnant was even worst. she cried every day but the child in her womb was a fighter, she would just protect her belly every time her husband would come drunk and starts beating her with his belt. like a wolf, she would use her own body just to make sure no harm would come to her cub.

a few hours had passed a hand touches her shoulder slowly shaking her a saying the words " miss this is the last stop" she woke up and saw the old Bus driver looking at her with sadness in his eyes. he even ask if she was doing ok. she just politely smiled and stood up and walk going out of the bus, a weak voice utter the words thank you, as the old bus driver as he nodded back to her with a soft smile.

as she steps down from the bus she looked around seeing that the tall buildings were replaced by old small residential houses and noisy people loitering around like flies, there are a lot of people and a small town that supposedly can only accommodate one thousand people, now has a million unwanted residents. some from the poorest parts of the area were digging into garbage cans like hungry raccoons, they were from the slums that took over old abandoned factories years ago. these people were vile addicts and filthy rejects of society, some were forcefully thrown into our area by some politicians to clean their district at the expense of the middle-class citizen, who was trying their best to protect their family and home even if they are old and lack proper maintenance it was still their home and Amelia was one of those people.

holding her bag tight as she walks in the direction of a renovated 2 storey building beside small church a few meters away from the last bus stop, the structure stood for almost 20 years  located at the last bus stop before entering the nearest suburban homes in the outer city it is a  privately owned establishment operated by a Priest name Taraji Tesfaye and his sisters family. when Father  Taraji  passed away his only  living relative became its  new proprietor.  

the establishment  is now more focus teaching kids and give shelter to those were abandon to sleep in the street. Tesfaye learning center and shelter for lost souls  walk hand in hand with another group that put together their time and effort to build a  community center  in the heart of South Warren of  that was manage by rich and retired chinese philanthropist.

while walking she is about to take out a small mirror inside her bag. flashes of sad memories suddenly emerge from her memory, tattered and broken living where uncertainty was inevitable under the shackles of her wicked husband who took everything from her making false promises that were never held to have a loving relationship that she hoped to have never existed. her mind and heart were fueled by that unwavering resolve to see her son grow up not like his Father, whose life was molded with lies, malice, a coward, and greed.

thinking back she felt there was something wrong with him before, those soft-spoken tones and gentle movements were small hits that's seem to be unreal like he was auditioning for a part. but his charm and seduction were overwhelming it made her blind to the point of leaving her parents and staying with her newfound happiness making her believe she was the most important person in his sad and lonely life.

but after being disowned by her family and left to wealth under her name, certain mannerisms finally reveal themselves to her like a wolf under sheepskin after knowing she was already poor no part of her body escape his heavy hand, he was evil but cunning he would never let anybody see his abusive side scared to be seen as a bad individual he stood on top her like jail guard. doing things he deems his right to do. raping her after a good beating saying it was out of jealousy and love but she knew was it all lies.

she clench her teeth and stared blankly at thin air, thinking all these bad memories are not in the past, but she was still living in them today. 

at that moment she looked at her small mirror and fix herself before going to the nursing home to fetch him with a fake smile, her demeanor changed even for a skinny frail looking woman she has never forgotten how to act refined in front of those people who still offer her some help.

 slowly she would walk with such composure you would think she was famous or rich, in the past her waking moment was filled with luxury it still resonates within her when use if needed, like a strong woman her walk was effortless, each step was dignified you can still see her beauty under those pale and dry skin, a few steps more as she was getting closer to the church entrance the door opened and a young boy came running towards her with so much laughter and energy the young boy hugs her at her waistline like she was away for a very long long time shouting with so much happiness.

she hug his son and gave him a big kiss on the left cheek and said those meaningful words of love and care to his beloved child like nothing bad ever happened to her. as she was about to leave, a colored woman came into her view a few feet from the church door and greeted the young woman with a happy tone

" Hello, Amelia how was your day? from the looks of it you seem tired and hungry" care to come in and grab some light snack and a cup of coffee?"

Amelia nodded gently while looking at young Ramiel who was holding his mother's hand with enthusiasm with a wide glaring eyes signaling his mother to say yes to the offer. after a few seconds, she decides to accept Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's invitation. and Amelia knew the sound of her stomach growling was a dead giveaway already so she thought might as well get something to eat before going back home with Ramie.

Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was around forty years old stands five and six feet tall, her looks are African descent and most men look at her with such admiration due to her curvy body, adding soft fine mocha-like complexion and her eyes were her biggest asset for one reason her eyes have two different color, one is blue and the other one is green. Ramiel would always ask Ms. Dolores Tesfaye about her eyes she would just say

"Such a silly boy they are different cuz I am a Voodoo witch" Ramiel would run laughing as Ms. Dolores Tesfaye would run after him and mercilessly tickle him until he would cry out the word please stop.

Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was wearing tribal necklaces and earrings that she once told Amelia were her only connection to her ancestors. as they walk in a long corridor, four doors line up from left to right, and kids from all of those doors kids were poking their heads out trying to get a view to who was visiting Ms. Dolores Tesfaye today. the kids saw it was a pale tall woman who was a few inches taller than Ms. Tesfaye, a few kids were murmuring saying that even if she looked worn out and her skin no near Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's soft skin texture.

The woman has long black hair up to her shoulders, her eyes looked exhausted dark circles were already visible even from afar as the kids stare at her with curiosity before long Ms. Dolores Tesfaye Amelia, and Ramiel was going inside the kitchen at the very end of the hall. at that moment the child stop looking at them but before entering their respective room they told each other that the pale young woman was still beautiful like Cinderella.

Some Kids in the church orphanage and nursery were taller and older than Ramiel who was 5 years old and stood three and two feet. like her mother, he was rather thin with short black hair. since last year ago Ms. Dolores Tesfaye always wanted to tell Amelia about the wild and amazing things her son did as they walk Ms. Tesfaye said that Ramiel has a strong sense of belief in never giving up.

Ms. Tesfaye shared one of the moments six days ago she saw Ramiel staying outside the nursery playground staring at the monkey bars, by the look of it he fixated on proving he can finish the monkey bar exercise that he sadly failed to do before, that failure was too much for him to forget, Ramiel just stood there quietly for about 5 minutes then he to climb up the monkey bars to very last bar step crab the fist horizontal bar with his right hand and a deep breath, he dangles from the very first bar and with all of his strength he extended his left hand to reach the second one but even before the tips of his left finger could touch the second as he was already falling to the muddy soil.

after falling he just waited a few seconds and started to look at both of his hands, opening and closing his hands 5 times and then he stood up again and walk back to the monkey bars like his life depended on it. Ms. Tesfaye saw Ramiel's determination and doing it again and again, his tenacity was beyond understanding even after falling a few dozen times on the first hold of the bar traveling to the second bar he would just do it again after falling.

the other kids saw this and were dumbfounded, not even Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's persuasion could end it and for Ramiel to finally give up. the monkey bars in the church orphanage playground were five feet tall and had a ten-bar walk, every time he would fall he would just hold in his tears and stand up and walk the beginning and climb back up the bars and start all over again. Ramiel never told his mother about she just assumed he was playing with the other kids whenever she would pick him up he was really dirty covered in dust and dirt. so unknown to his mother he would do this right after Ms. Tesfaye's lesson. he would just climb those bars like a task he desperately needs to accomplish.

Ms. Tesfaye and the other kids would just watch him cheering him on with claps and words of encouragement, all 14 kids became more interested in what Ramiel was doing rather than spending their own free time playing by themselves. the ids just stop playing and sat in front of the monkey bar and started to place a bet on how many days Ramiel would last. silently a disserts bet started to gain momentum, names were being listed down by the eldest, some betted 3 days' worth of desserts others a week's worth. the kids couldn't contain their excitement there was a huge disserts pot waiting for the winner.

until a low tome voice said she will bet a month of her type of dessert in the betting pot the kids look around and saw Ms. Dolores Tesfaye leaning downward to them with a nasty maniacal stare.

the eldest of the orphan just wrote down her name trying his best to calm his trembling hand and place the bet in a month's worth of her creamy mouth-watering cookie snacks that Ramiel would finish a said task in nine days. the young bet master looked at Ms. Tesfaye and extended a handshake to seal the deal. both of them laugh and waited

it took him a total of 4 hours to finish the 10 bar climb walk at the height of 7 feet, one hour per free play time every day and he finally conquered it in 4 days. a loud thundering cheer burst out from the pot winner shared his winning dessert to Ramiel. he was happy and surprise that he could finally taste and eat the legendary mouth-watering chocolate cookies form Ms. Tesfaye for a month and he doesn't have a clue why?

Ms. Tesfaye ended the story as Ramiel's mother Amelia was laughing so hard. that tears were falling in her eyes due to the joy she was experiencing. then Ramiel ask "are you ok mama?" she answered back with delight " I am just so happy baby"

Ramiel held his mom's hand more firmly as they enter the orphanage kitchen. while Ms. Tesfaye was busy preparing a small meal for Amelia, the two sat at one of a few large dining tables enough to accommodate forty people, the mother, and son were talking about the things Ramie learned in class and the little adventures that the kids were doing early that morning.

the aroma filled the kitchen and made Ramiel's nose twitch like a dog following that tasty smell he saw Ms. Tesfaye was cooking some soup and a few pieces of bread. this made Amelia's stomach growl, even more, Ramiel heard it and decide to put his ear near his mother's stomach. at that very moment, she smiles and stares at her mother with a mischievous giggle. Amelia suddenly got embarrassed as two bowls of soup were placed on the table. Ms. Tesfaye asked Ramiel to get the basket of her chocolate cookie stash for them to share and eat.

while eating Ms.Tesfaye asked Amelia about her day and was curious about why she was early today. and she openly answered her with a sad look on her face, after a heartfelt conversation Ms. Tesfaye stood up and went to the nearest cabinet in her kitchen and took out a small wooded box, and placed it on the table Ms. Tesfaye asked Ramiel if he could go to her office right next to the kitchen and get her small leather red bag it a keychain of a smurf on it, with excitement he stood up and casually walked toward the room. while away Ms. Tesfaye opened the box and took out a necklace and held Amelias' left hand and place the said necklace on it saying this is a gift from her mother back when Ms. Tesfaye was still young it was a protection necklace that luckily helped her in so time against danger. and told Amelia to always wear it and just accept her gift as a way of thanking her for all the help she and her family gave before.

Amelia was a bit hesitant but after Ms. Tesfaye told her the reason she gladly accepted it as soon as she put on her neck, young Ramiel came into the kitchen and went up to Ms. Tesfaye, and with a big smile he extended his arm and showed her the bag. Ms. Tesfaye bend down and took it from his hand and patted you boy on the head.

he was happy but a little confused, he thought there was no reason for Ms. Tesfaye to as him to take her bag because there was nothing important on it just a small notebook and a metallic old ballpen that she hardly use at all.

Ms. Tesfaye saw the mischievous look on Ramiels face and said if he opened her bag and peek what was inside, Ramiel looked back and with a salute, and then he said yes without even thinking twice and told Ms. Tesfaye that his curiosity was to blame. Ms. Tesfaye kiss him on the forehead and openly said to him Curiosity is one of the most permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect you are a very lucky woman to give birth to this little rascal.

and their conversation continues for more than an hour after all that laughter and sharing Amelia helped Ms. Tesfaye clean the dishes young Ramiel was helping in his small way by wiping the plates and handing the dry plate to Ms. Tesfaye to be placed back in the cabinet.

as soon as they were all done Ramiel wipe his hand and held her mother's hand once again as they were accompanied by Ms. Tesfaye back into the orphanage door. as the mother and son walked out of the door Ms. Tesfaye placed both her hand on their heads and spoke a Latin Phrase. Ramiel looked back as to what does it mean, Ms. Tesfaye said it was to protect them from harm.

Ramiel waved back Amelia said thank you and bowed her head. it was already past five o clock in the afternoon while walking father and father away from where Ms. Tesfaye was standing while looking at their back a shadowy image emerged from Ms. Tesfaye's back and whispered something to her that made her shudder in dread.

 she wanted to run toward them and stop them from leaving but Ms. Tesfaye knew the things she did today were already stepping beyond the rules of l'Assemblée Infâme. she bite her lip causing it to bleed a little and just stared at their back as they slowly vanish from her sight. 

As the sun slowly sets Amelia and Ramiel were traveling homebound, a few people who knew them whispered and talk among themselves with animosity as the two walked down the streets coming from the orphanage Amelia ignored them and just asks what Ramiel was his favorite thing to do while he was at Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's place.

Ramiel just nod and said a few words but to her delight, Ramiel told his mother the best part of being with his friend was when she picked her up after. he shared a lot of things with her mother, most of them were silly and full of childlike wonder, from imaginary adventures to reading a book to helping other kids do some chores. this conversation helps them get distracted from the long way home, after twenty minutes Amelia stood in front of her house carrying her tired son on her back.

as she gets her door key an old couple sitting on their porch wave their hands at her and smiled at Amelia it was her neighbor Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen they were around seventy years old but still looks very healthy and energetic for their age. they were both around five feet tall and most of the time speaks Cantonese than English when they argue. they called out to Amelia to join them inside their house so they can rest comfortably and not always think about what could happen went they are both alone and sleeping inside their home.

like a second home, the two were too tired to reject the offer so she place her key inside the bag and went over to Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen,  they were both welcomed with warm open arms.

ever since Amelia moved in right beside her they never hesitated to knock on her door even especially whenever her husband comes home and gets infuriated and starts beating her up. Amelia's husband would stop hitting her if he knew there was somebody that might get evidence of his abuse.

even if Amelia's husband stood six feet tall and Mr. Lu Chen was only five feet tall he would grab his cane and starts swinging it at him. the senior couple had filled so many police reports stating that there was domestic violence against their neighbor. even ask Amelia to just get a divorce. Amelia would beg the old couple not to act harshly she knew doing this might trigger something more than just the random domestic beatings, she fears for her newborn son's life.

but no police report nor a restraining order would stop Amelia's husband from illegally entering her home, so the couple usually sat on their porch and gave out signals if they spotted her husband in the area this became a daily routine and became one of the reasons why Amelia and Ramiel were Still alive was with the help of the Liu Chen.

Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen have a small vegetable garden in their backyard and every weekday they would knock on her door asking if she wants some vegetables and Mr. Tang would ask Amelia to help them harvest some sweet potatoes. while Mrs. Mao would take care of the young 3-year-old Ramiel.

Mr. Liu Chen's first name is Tang and his wife is named Mao. Mr. Tang was a bit chubby and had a mole right beside his left cheek and white hair. he liked Ramiel whenever he would visit them to help with their chores like harvesting potatoes in the garden, Mr. Tang would notice Reamiels curiosity and eagerness to know things about their Chinese Language and Culture. when Ramiel turned 4 years old he casually slowly walk up the stairs with Mr. Tang while he was sitting on their porch drinking Green Tea.

Ramiel then politely ask what was he reading, Mr tang was surprisingly happy to see the young boy and ask his wife to bring some snacks, Amelia would seek out Ramiel if she could not see him within the premises of their home, she knew there was one other place he could go so she went at her backyard to peek at the backyard fence to see if there somebody at Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen patio.

if there was no one there she gather some courage and personally visit Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's home, there Mrs. Mao would wave at her even before she could say anything and Mrs. Mao tap the top of the chair right beside where she was sitting and offers Ameli a cup of tea, and with a smile she assured her little boy was safe and touring the house with her husband and sharing all her Mr. Tang exploits when he was young, Ramiel eyes wide as he listens attentively to all Mr. Tang stories. Mr. Tang's home was like a museum.

the two old couples saw what Ms. Tesfaye also saw in the young boy so they both decided to help him expand his knowledge of all aspects of the old Chinese culture. for the past few months, Amelia and Ramiel would always come over to Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen's home to help out and got to see how the couple live their daily life like clockwork,

the sun was already up and Amelia was the first one to wake up. right beside her was Ramiel still sleeping soundly, there she could notice the big difference between her home and the Lu Chen, their home was well maintained as if the place was in good shape all the fixtures are in perfect condition. even the bed linen that they were using was soft and smelled clean and feel extravagant, it reminded her of her life before.

she was about to get off bed went Mrs. Mao opened and knocked on the door and ask if they are already up because breakfast was getting cold. the couple is eager to accept the two in their home as an excuse for them to see Ramiel and protect them whenever her husband suddenly shows up at their home. and last night was one of those moments, a few minutes right after the mother and son settled in one of the Chen guest rooms.

a loud bang was heard over Amelia's. home Mrs. Mao took a glimpse at her right window facing beside Amelia's home, there she saw a drunk man and head him shouting asking her to forgive him, this went on for a few minutes and when nobody answered the man got furious and started to kick the door hard enough for the rest of the neighborhood to hear and finally react. at this exact moment, the angry man knew this was not the right moment to get into a difficult situation, and going to jail again was not an option, so then and there he stop what he was doing and left Amelia's front door.

Amelia was at some point at ease when she knew Ramiel is safe from Monday to Friday with the help of Ms. Dolores Tesfaye and again on weekdays with the protection from Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen while harvesting g some vegetables Mrs. Mao Carrying Ramiel asks her husband if he was willing to accept Amelia as their kitchen helper. Mr. Tang was putting fresh harvested Potatoes in a wooded crate and said if she is willing to get paid working here and be part of their charity work it's not that big but you can have as much produce you can carry. 

when Amelia opened the Guest room door and saw Mrs. Mao and told her to get ready because it was that day of the week again, Amelia was shocked to recall what it was now after all the bad things that happened yesterday she forgot that today was Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen free food charity mission.

 she asks Mrs. Mao to give her ten minutes she saw a thumbs up from a five-foot Chinese woman a sign that she must hurry, all the things she must do like take a shower, eat breakfast, and drink coffee all done within that time frame. six loud hand claps from Mrs. Mao were the sound of real accomplishment.

she knew it was not enough for them to live on but she understood what Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen wanted to say so without any hesitation she did agree to help them every weekend. 

she recalled something while peeling some potatoes a few months ago it was around 4 am before sunrise a truck stopped in front of Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen's home and six muscular Chinese men went out of the truck and transported a handful of crates inside their garage . she unknowingly saw this when she heard  Ramiel was having a nightmare.

there she witness this event and was curious but too shy to ask Mr. and Mrs. Lu Chen about it before, but gradually when she started to help out Mrs. Mao shared details of that particular time so she wouldn't worry too much about Mrs. Mao was skinny with short wavy hair small nose and lips and loves to cook, Ramiel went down and saw his mother preparing something in Mrs. Mao kitchen, Amelia told Ramiel so sit down and eat breakfast while Mr. Tang was still sitting in the table drinking his hot tea and reading a Chinese newspaper.

Ramiel grab the chair near the table and slowly sat on it, Mr. Tang was peeking if the young boy was able to do it with no fail remarkably he sat in front of him with ease. Mr. Tang without looking extended his free hand and move the plate with flapjacks and after that Mr. Tang decided to move the syrup near Ramiel.

Mrs. Moa saw what her husband did while holding a ladle she spoke in Chinese

为什么你以前不那样对我?

why didn't you do that to me before?

Mr . Tang answered, "you are not a small child."

then Ramiel spoke to their shock Mrs. Mao drop the ladle on the floor and Amelia just looked at his son with wide eyes.

唐先生,你应该对毛夫人好,她是一个好厨子

Mr. Tang, you should be nice to Mrs. Mao she is a good cook.

Mr. Tang burst out a loud laugh and answered back.

你怎么能说我们的语言这么流利?你才4岁

how can you speak our language so fluently? you are just 4 years old.

with a shocked look, Mrs. Mao just pick up the ladle from the floor and place it in the kitchen sink, and gave out a noisy sigh! Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was 100 percent right about your son he is a gift from the sky. Amelia with a proud look in her eye answered with full confidence " yes I am so proud of him".

Ramiel was almost done eating when Mr. Tang stood up folded his newspaper and told Rameil to follow him into his office so his wife and mother won't be disturbed by the things they are doing for their community charity. Ramiel nodded and said

是的!唐先生,我吃完这些美味的烙饼后马上就到.

yes! Mr. tang I will be there right after I finish eating these delicious flapjacks.

the two women giggle with delight to hear the young man was having an insightful conversation with Mr. Tang in his native tongue. after a few minutes, Ramiel stood up and started to clean up his plates when Mrs. Mao said he doesn't need to d that for Mr. Tang is waiting for him in his office. with a hug on Mrs. Mao's waist, she brush his head and said

你真是个好孩子.

you are such a good child.

Ramiel ran toward his mother and did the same thing but instead of a light brush on the head she bend down and kiss him on the cheek

so Amelia and Mrs. Mao continued what they were doing and let Mr. Tang teach Ramiel more things about their culture, Amelia would peek at the two from time to time just to make sure Ramiel is behaving there she saw Ramiels attention to every word and object that Mr. Tang would boast. he would giggle and ask more intriguing questions to the old Chinese man.

it was Saturday morning around 9:15 am the smell of delicious aroma filled the Lu Chen house. Mr. Tang would lift his nose to smell the fragrance as soon Ramiel saw want the old man was doing he did the same thing and inhaled deeply to satisfy his rumbling tummy.

Mr. Tang asks Ramiel to accompany him to carefully sneak into the kitchen so they can grab something to eat to their dismay the moment they step outside of the room Mrs. Mao already knew what there are planning so like kids the three were like cat and mouse. Amelia watch them as she place each dish they made into a secure container the doorbell rang Mrs. Mao abruptly stop from chasing her husband and Ramiel.

Mr. Tang with a soft tone asked Amelia and gently grab Ramiel on the shoulder and send him toward his mother he pointed to go inside his office and stay there. but even before they could all move a woman's voice suddenly spoke. it was Ms. Dolores Tesfaye as soon as they heard her Mr.Tang came to the door and still looked at the door pick hole and made sure it was her.

after confirming, that it was Ms. Dolores Tesfaye that they knew. he unlock the door and took out the lock chains and opened the door gently a lovely African woman greeted him with a smile. like Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was secretly protective of the current situation and location of Amelia and Ramiel.

the two sides were already in cohort concerning the mother and child's safety for months Ms.Tesfaye walked in and saw Mrs. Mao and looked at her eyes with a small signal hint from their eyes as soon as could react Ramiel ran toward Ms. Dolores Tesfaye and hugged her.

this was the very first time she came to join them, Mrs. Mao told Amelia that after she agreed to help out in their charity Mrs. Mao contacted Ms. Tesfaye if she was interested to join them. due to a certain obligation to another group, she wasn't able to come until now.

Mrs. Mao was walking toward Ms. Tesfaye while wiping her hand dry with a cloth soon after she place it on her left shoulder and utter an Amharic question to her.

t͟s'eḥāyi yemitiwet'awi dīyabilosi inikwa yemayik'omi mani newi?

to whom the sun rises, even the devil can not stop?

she responded in Chinese

只有伟大女人的儿子才能面对巨大的黑暗.

only the son of a great woman can face the great darkness.

then they both shook hands and hugged, Amelia and Ramiel were baffled by what they saw, Mr. Tang saw their perplexed reaction started to gather all of their attention, and asked them a simple question

"who is hungry ?"

Ramiel raised his hand and wave it from left to right and started to jump to verify he was really hungry. so with this, Mr. Tang told everybody to proceed into the dining hall so their get-together will finally start.

while they were fixing the dining table Mr. Tang pull out his phone and called his acquaintance and he spoke in Chinese.

食物准备好了,你可以把这里的男孩们送到我们这里收集食物的容器.

the food is ready, you can send the boys here to our place to gather the container of foods


并注意和尊重我们的客人

and be mindful and respectful to our guests here.

Mr. Tang's attitude was different, and his demeanor changed drastically from a jolly granda father to somewhat a fearless tiger ready to pounce at its prey. a light tug made him look down, it was Ramiel with a sparkling stare he said,

爷爷,我饿了,我们可以吃饭吗?

grandfather, I am hungry can we please eat?

 

Mr. Tang places his hand on the phone speakers and whispers to Ramiel that he will be joining them very soon, just give him a few seconds to finish his call. Ramiel understood what the old man said and casually walked into the dining room.

Mr. Tang continued his conversation in Chinese and the other person on the line was listening carefully to all the instructions he was given.

the man on the other side talking to Mr. Tang responded by updating his report.

先生,按照您的指示,我们跟踪该人并设法收集有关他当前活动的情报。

sir as per your instruction we followed the man and manage to gather intel on his current activity.

经证实,他已被逮捕,现在因袭击而入狱两个月,当时他在我们的一家关联公司担任货运司机

it has been confirmed that he has been arrested and now serving two years in jail for assault while working in one of our affiliate companies as a cargo driver.

with that report alone Mr. Tang was satisfied and told his associate to monitor his activity after two months and call him again for any concerns. at that moment he hang up and place his phone back in his pocket and finally went to the dining room to bring good news to his wife and Ms. Tesfaye.

after dinner, Ramiel became sleepy and ask his mother if he can be excused and could get some needed nap across the hall on the living room sofa. Amelia was about to stand up when Mrs. Mao who was sitting on Ramiels left side told her it was ok she can manage the dishes and just carry Ramiel to the sofa because he was already leaning and his eyes are already closing from exhaustion.

Amelia left up her son and started to walk across the hall, the three remaining people were left to clean the dining table and started to look at each other giving out hints of signals to one another. Ms. Tesfaye was still holding some plates and moved backward to see if Amelia was Far enough so she won't hear what they are about to discuss.

Mr . Tang shared the new information he got from his outside source and the two were delighted to hear about the good news. Amelia came back

and overheard small details of the conversation but not enough to fully grasp the details. so she decided just to walk right in and ask them about it.

Mrs. Mao never did hide anything from her she was treated like family, especially to her son Ramiel, then and Amelia's face became bright and full of hope, she knew this was a great opportunity to finally gain some control over their life as mother and son. Ms. Tesfaye sat beside her and held her hand and said that everything will be ok now.

Mr. Tang was standing next to the women listening to their conversation the doorbell rang at the same time he received a call. this was a signal from his associates that are at his front door ready to pick up the food that they prepared earlier.

six Chinese men were standing then simultaneously they all bowed down to Mt . Tang and walked in a straight line without even looking at Mr. Tang they were wearing all formal attire but without any neckties. these people walked with precision without uttering any word they knew where they need to go and each one took the container of food and went back out.

Mr. Tang was standing outside his porch and overseeing the six men as they walked out of his home a black delivery truck was parked outside his house and another man was standing by this truck but he was different from the other six.

his aura was more intense and defined to the point you feel he was like a commander watching his team move in a distinguished way. he was around six feet tall, lean with a hint of military background, and has a scar on his left cheek, he was silently standing in front of the truck that coincidentally was facing the porch where Mr. Tang was at. as soon as all of the food containers were loaded in the truck the six men stood next to the men, three on the right and the rest was on the left. the man wearing grey formal wear walked toward Mr. Tang's staircase and walk up toward the porch and stop a few meters away and greeted Mr. Tang with a bow.

the men in grey didn't move from the bowing position until Mr. Tang spoke .

你以荣誉和尊重向我打招呼,在我面前你可以放心

you have greeted me with honor and respect you may be at ease in front of me.

Mr. Tang walked near the man in grey and patted him on the shoulders and hug him. with gratitude the man in grey hug his uncle back.

侄子你好吗?

how are you doing nephew?

he replied with I am very much fine uncle Tang. I came here to verify some rumors that you and auntie Mao are very active in the community again. Mr. Tang look straight in the eyes of Guan Yu and said with pride he was correct.

Guan Yu gave out the Sigh and just bowed his head, once again he asked his Uncle to bear in mind they are the ones who wanted to live here and fulfill their long-time dream to have time for their own. so like a nagging wife Guan Yu once again iterated the thing they should do and just beg them to always contact him if something or someone barged into their quiet life.

 with a hardy laugh, Mr. Tang assured Guan Yu everything was superb and they don't need to worry. another loud laugh suddenly Amelia went out looking for Mr. Tang she accidentally saw the two talking and was startled by another man there on the porch.

Mr. Tang Saw Amelia and asked her to come to meet his nephew Guan Yu, he felt something weird in his chest as soon as Guan Yu could speak Mr. Tang raise his hand and said to Guan Yu " meet your cousin!" Amelia,

Amelia this is my punk nephew Guan Yu

哈!什么!你一定是在开玩笑叔叔?她是我表妹?

Ha! what! you must be kidding uncle? she is my cousin?

not by blood nephew, but Amelia here is under my care, you may ask your Auntie and she will say the same thing. i know it is hard to explain just openly accept this old man's dying wish.

死了我的屁股!过去十年你一直这么说

dying my ass! you have been saying that for the last ten years.

another voice entered the conversation, it was Mrs. Mao carrying a tray of tea. Guan Yu bowed his head and greeted his Auntie.


就接受你叔叔告诉你的吧,阿米莉亚是你的表妹

just accept what your uncle told you, Amelia is your cousin.

Guan Yu extended his hand and shook Amelia's hand and said

"hello cousin Amelia "

Amelia was now really bewildered to the point she just stood there and agreed with what was happening. she thinks it was a social or a family tradition to just welcome a person into their family if the head of the Chinse clan said so.

好的好的!有很多事情需要讨论还不如留在这里吃晚饭.

ok ok! there are a lot of things we need to discuss might as well stay here for dinner

said Mrs. Mao, Guan Yu agreed to her order and wave his hand to his men ordering them to go on with their task without him. they all nodded and left. as soon as they all enter the house another situation made Amelia face another question. for good reason, Ms. Tesfaye. greeted Guan Yu like they already knew each other.

Guan Yu just smile and said that Ms. Tesfaye was his classmate in college.

Ms. Tesfaye said the same thing and this was not the first time that they meet.

Mr. Tang pointed out to Guan Yu to be silent because Amelia's son was sleeping in the living room. Guan Yu walks slowly to see the boy's face. after a few more seconds Mr. Tang lift the young boy and held him in his arm and told Amelia to follow them into the guest room so they could get some needed rest. as soon as the old man was near the staircase going up to the second floor. Ms. Tesfaye gracefully excused herself and said her goodbyes to her friend and kissed young Ramiel on the forehead. gave Guan Yu a nod as he bowed down to his African colleague after that she went on her way.

Guan Yu stayed with his Auntie as the three went up to the guest room.

once again Mr. Tang place Ramiel into bed and made sure he was secure bed then with a soft tone he said goodnight you have a lot of new things to look forward to tomorrow Amelia.

Amelia said her thanks and sat near his son as she gently brush her hair.

Mr. Tang closed the door behind him and went downstairs. started their discussion concerning Guan Yu's plans to partner with Robert Sinclair one of the biggest manufacturing conglomerates in the country. Mr. Tang was aware of Guan yu ambition to gain more power but he was delighted to hear that even if he was already the clan leader he was still following the old ways. after a few hours, Guan yu receive his uncle's permission to move ahead and make this partnership a successful one. Guan yu was happy to hear that they both agree to it. he stood up and bowed down to Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen and spoke

在您的指导和祝福下,我关羽将在未来的日子里为您带来荣誉和更多的力量

with your guidance and blessing, I Guan Yu will bring you honor and more power in the coming days

and with an ambitious smile, he said his goodbye and went on his way. when he walked out of their home there another batch of Chinese men wearing formal attire was waiting and standing in front of three luxury black cars and greeted Guan Yu.

问候关羽少爷

greetings young master Guan Yu

one of the Chinese attendants opened the passenger car door of the second car as Guan Yu was entering the car he looked back and saw his Uncle watching him from his window. he smiled and thought even at his age he can still feel his overwhelming Aura even if he has been suppressing it all this time.

as the moon started to shine and they starts to gather together in the night sky a small cascading light from a lamp shed some dim glow on Amelia and Ramiels position. they were sleeping peacefully as if it was their first time doing so for many years. everybody was sleeping comfortably under the blanket the night.

but some were unaware of what was happening around them,

as each day ends and the new dawn brings warmth to the world more and more people were starting to change. each person develops his or her new abilities depending on a certain human characteristic that they never knew was the trigger. some develop at a fast rate but then they just suddenly stop growing, and others grew their new skills slowly. humanity slowly saw this as a fantastic thing partly due to the advancement of medicine and technology. the majority of the human race who were living in different places and time zones thought that the vaccines that save many lives in years of the pandemic made them this way.

so many speculate once more from all parts of the world, but contradicting statements also flooded the media stating not all who got the vaccine had the same side effect. so the government and the military took this opportunity to once more manipulate mankind and even exploit those who are useful secretly they conducted arrests and illegal detention of certain individuals who have shown those changes under the cover of the night while kids dream of happy things, several people are bound gag and strap in a medical bed helpless to even move from those who will are conducting a test on their body.

another night ends and a new day comes once more, like what mankind had seen countless times in their lifetime. Amelia woke up from her sleep when the smell of brewed coffee linger in the air it was so refreshing at the same time it woke up her sense to the point that she was being revitalized, the alarm clock on her phone started to beep Ramiel sat up beside her mother and said good morning. she took her phone from the nightstand and swipe it to stop the alarm from disturbing their gracious host.

this was their second time staying under the roof of Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen but after hearing the news that her husband was in jail for two months she thought this was a good opportunity to find a new job and a stable one so she can finally take hold of her life. she clenches her fist and looked at it intently and swore this will be the start of her new life, people around her were always helping her and she didn't even do anything to stand against her abusive husband before, she just accepted those punches and endured them even more especially when she got pregnant with Ramiel.

she was so tired worn out bruised and didn't get the opportunity to collect her thoughts before she was more focused on earning for her child and protecting him no matter what, rather than seeing what other people has done for them her mind just colluded with thoughts of her surviving even for just one day more.

now after a long time getting fired was somewhat a blessing in disguise, after all those days facing her greedy and corrupt boss she now felt freer.

so with an energetic tone, she grab Ramiels face and started kissing him on the cheek and tickling him, Ramiel laughed so hard that Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen ran up to the guest room and opened the door. the two were expecting something bad but to their surprise, they saw a mother that was so happy playing with his beloved son.

Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen asked the two to get washed up and prepare to go down to have some breakfast, Amelia look at Ramiel and said to wash his face and go downstairs because she needs to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen. the boy just complied and went down the bed and did what her mother told him.

Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen felt something was different, but they expected this because of the recent events that occurred in Amelia's life. they knew in their heart what Amelia want. so when should tell her plans to get back on her own two feet alone? they just told her they will be always here to lend a helping hand just say the word and they will all be running toward them.

the three hugged each other and suddenly a small arm joined them, they all went down and started eating, Amelia ask Mr. Tang if she knew someone who post a job wanted ad. Ramiel was eating when Mr. Tang's phone rang. he pointed it out to Mr. Tang and said.


唐爷爷,有人在叫你.

Grandfather Tang someone is calling you.

Mr. Tang left his phone on the dining table near Ramiel, he asked the young boy if he could hand it over to him. so he did Mr. Tang answered and was weirded out by the person on the other line it was Guan Yu.

he told his uncle about the meeting with Robert Sinclair tomorrow to finalize the partnership. the old said just two words.

我相信你

I believe in you

Guan Yu was sitting in his office when he ended his call, his secretary was standing right beside him who was at her early twenties  calmly told him that someone was waiting for him in the company lobby. he gave out a sigh and stood up from his office chair, and two guards opened his office door as Guan Yu was walking a long hallway more people were lined left and right in a bowing position.

all of them were almost at the same height and all wearing black formal attire. his secretary kept on making sure they were ready at any given situation, .their number was ten on both sides hidden under their blazer were FN P90 he got from Belgium to be used by his people and made sure nobody would be foolish enough to mess with his clan.

while walking his secretary was discussing more details about his schedule and work activity, Guan Yu just stroll straight ahead and didn't even stop to look at her and pause for a minute to ask her anything. as soon as both of them reached the only elevator door from and to his office, his secretary pushes the down button and waited until it opened, he went inside as two more men were waiting for him within, as his secretary continued her report the elevator descended floor by floor, from the very 30th floor down to a ground floor the only person talking was his secretary.

as soon as it stop on the ground floor Guan Yu said one thing, get a background check on the woman he was about to meet in his lobby.

she replies

是的,少爷.

yes, young master.

the two bodyguards were right behind Guan Yu as his secretary walked in another direction she was around five foot seven lean but slender body structure, she was attractive but her stare would make you think twice about approaching her.

the former clan leader personally selected her to be Guan Yu's assistant this appointment alone was an indication that this particular woman will and can kill you with no remorse whatsoever. while she was walking three newly pointed directors with their respective guards from a different branch of the FuXiShi Corporation greeted Ms. Lin Siniang with a bow, she passed them without even a single acknowledgment and gesture.

the three got annoyed to be treated like that even if she was their boss's secretary, they smirked and rolled their eyes as Ms. Lin Siniang went farther away from them.

after murmuring among each other the three new directors also continued their way to personally meet Guan Yu, there they saw a beautiful attractive woman sitting in the lobby waiting area. the three saw Guan Yu standing a few feet from said woman suddenly she stood up and hug Guan Yu and seductively announced to the people around them that she yearn to see his boyfriend Guan Yu.

Guan Yu's bodyguards were about to drag the woman away when he wave his hand to let her be. he didn't want to tarnish the Liu Chen family name by being disrespectful to a woman even if that said person was a harlot by nature.

Guan Yu acted like he was happy to see her, but deep inside he was burning up with annoyance, he knew this woman was planning something that is why she went to see him and orchestrate this attention-grabbing scene for everyone to see and be a trending topic in social media.

she was Eu-meh Fang a famous actress model and singer who is known to date men who are influential powerful and rich. the moment her manager requested her to attend an event where powerful and wealthy people will gather all around the world to celebrate a single person's birthday, she immediately said yes, at the very moment she already plan to be the new face model and soon to be the wife of the celebrant.

On the night of the event, Eu-meh went beyond what she do to gain the opportunity and attention to catch one of the biggest prey in the market and this was the president of Fu Xi Shi Conglomerate Mr. Guan Yu Liu Chen he was respectful and acted accordingly to all his guests on his birthday. but he never knew meeting Eu-meh Fang that day would give him so such a headache today.

Guan Yu's Secretary was also there making sure that the place was secure even if an army of terrorists came barging in. all of Fu Xi Shi's corporate guards are highly trained and super loyal to the clan. but even with these individuals guarding their boss they were still no match to Ms. Eu-meh Fang's charm.

Ms. Lin Siniang went up to her master and explained why she was invited to this event and pointed out that one of the newly appointed Directors push the marketing agenda to make her the new model of the company and in doing this cemented that plan for countless of journalist were already reporting this to the entire country.

Guan Yu was Furious but Ms. Lin Siniang made a point that if he succumb to his anger he might do and say something that might insult the grand master of the clan so with this in mind he calm down and did his best to never disappoint the grand master.

now after all that time she once again showed interest in him, it only means somebody leaked information about the upcoming partnership of Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair.

Guan Yu said politely that sadly he is not free today and asked her to come again another day, Eu-meh like the manipulator that she was acted sadly and even cried in front of everybody to gain sympathy. he was forced to tell her if there was something she need so he can be forgiven for this uncomfortable situation that he made in front of Eu-meh Fang. she openly said for everyone to hear.

我要你和我出去十个浪漫的约会.

I want you to go out with me on ten romantic dates

Guan Yu regrettably said yes and Eu-meh Fang change her expression and kissed him on the cheek. at that moment one of the three new directors saw that his plan had succeeded in some way. the three look at each other and chuckled lightly as they continue their walk to their respective offices.

as Guan Yu gave said his farewell and eventually was able to avoid more annoying moments with the actress, a few reporters started dashing at Ms. Eu-meh Fang with a barrage of questions and nonstop flash of their cameras about the current relationship both of them, Eu-meh Fang acted like she was overwhelmed with this scene but in reality, she was the one who told her manager to tell reporters about this particular event.

when the main building door opened the same guard that was in Guan Yu's office hallway was waiting for their boss in front of the building, there he spotted Ms. Lin Siniang standing in front of the second park car. as the driver opens the second car Ms. Lin Siniang wave her hand signaling to get in their respective appointed vehicles, as Guan Yu prepares to leave Ms. Lin Siniang walk toward the first car and went in at the rest of his bodyguard were already in the third and final car.

as they slowly drove away from the main company more people were converging in the lobby, this annoyed him deeply like his body was burning up, and felt he was losing control his phone rang, and saw Ms. Lin Siniang was calling from the first car and mention Robert Sinclair assistant texted her and confirms the signing between Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair will be held in front of international reporters.

Guan Yu said

很好。

it is perfectly fine.

Meanwhile, Amelia was at the dining table using Mrs. Mao's laptop and currently surfing the internet looking for a job, when Ramiel sitting in front of her coloring some of his artwork asked her mother about her plans this week, she smiled and said she was planning to get a new job so they won't be a burden to Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen anymore. Ramiel with a sad expression asked Mrs. Mao

我以为你喜欢我们留在这里。你不喜欢我们吗,奶奶?

I thought you like us to stay here. don't you like us, granny?

Mrs. Mao answered him and gave the proper explanation of what his mother said.

我们喜欢你们两个在我们家,我们现在是一家人了,但是你妈妈希望自己坚强起来,以证明她可以很好地照顾你.

we love having the two of you here at our home, we are family now, but your mother wishes to stand strong on her own to prove she can take good care of you.

Ramiel was still sad but her mother held his hands and said "we are not leaving them I love grandpa and grandma as much as you love them.

I just to show and prove to you and the rest of the people who took care of us that I can protect you. we survive this long and many help us now I think it's time to repay them by helping ourselves."

Ramiel went to Mrs. Mao and showed his artwork, Mrs. Mao shed a tear as Ramiel explain his drawing. Mr. Tang came into the dining hall and saw his wife in tears and asked what happened she just hug Ramiel and told him she loves him very much too.

It was a very heartfelt moment in Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's lives. as tears became a smile and then laughter as Ramiel told Mrs. Mao that she was hugging him too much. and he wants to stay with them because she makes delicious food every day.

如果不可爱,我不会为你做任何食物,

if are not cute I would not cook any food for you,

they all laugh and just continued their days with no worries, Mrs. Mao was even able to take Amelia to little China town so Amelia could meet her old friend to shop and spend some time in a beauty salon owned by Mrs. Mao's friends, slowly her appearance became better, and she learns a few things from the people around her the group of old women was knowledgable she was pampered to the point she became more beautiful. now she looks can't be compared to when she was before, Amelia would ask her son about her looks now he would just say she was always beautiful in his eyes.

when Ramiel was with Ms. Dolores Tesfaye on weekdays he gets a special class as the other kids were playing the two would start a small activity in making what Ms. Dolores Tesfaye calls brewing a personalized concoction. there was a room that Ms. Dolores Tesfaye uses to teach certain ids based on the characteristic to learn the art of potion making. the room was hidden behind the huge book cabinet where only four kids were given the opportunity to learn this skill as she taught them well those kids eventually got adopted by kind-hearted families that long to have their own children. unlike Ramiel who already has a family, she  made a decision to teach more than what she did previously.   the room was peculiar and filled in wonders that the human mind could not comprehend  nor understand but in Ramiel's eyes  those are just things that made him more curious 

Ramiel was taught to make certain potions to cure small cuts, alleviate the pain from stomach aches, and even counter poison even more, in the eyes of a four-year-old boy, everything he do, see, and experienced was half game and the other half was learning so he never gets tired of spending time with the elders for he was happy.

Mr. Tang was always happy to pick him up after his class. after lunch the two would stop at his favorite book shop and introduce Ramiel to Mr. Tang's old associates to select a new book for them to read, the shop had a basement that was converted into a  meditation and reading room there are about ten crystal lights all over the room people would even ask the shop keeper before if that particular crystal were magical, he would laugh and say he got it on eBay, Ramiel would select a book and sit on the floor were tatami mats. on the first day when Ramiel was reading, he saw Mr. Tang sitting beside him and sitting there quietly for 2 hours, Ramiel asked him why he was sleeping there. 

the old man laughed he told Ramile it was an old Chinese martial arts exercise to increase and control the flow of energy in the body mind and soul. so the next day Ramiel was so interested in what the old told him about this meditation thing.  he just decided to copy what MR. Tang did, the old man saw the boy's hunger to learn so he made sure to proper procedures in a step-by-step command so he could understand it with a sharp mind he was able to copy Mr. Tang perfectly in a day. so within two weeks both Amelia and Ramiel learned new things to further their knowledge this was both their new daily routine more meaningful memories were created by this unconventional family.

it was Sunday morning when Amelia received a call that she was accepted to work in a newly opened company as a part of the assembly personnel. the location was in the economic zone thirty minutes from where they are staying, Amelia was ecstatic and can't control her happiness when she saw Mrs.Mao she just grab her hand a force her to dance along with her joy. when Mr. Tang came up from the basement after his Meditation Ramiel was already dancing too, so Ramiel told Mr. Tang to join them in their dance the old man just did what his grandson told him to do.

they were crying their eyes out of happiness because of the infectious emotion Amelia was feeling. when she told them the reason Mrs. Mao told them its time to celebrate it was in the middle of the afternoon but didn't care they invited the old friends of both Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen Amelia called Ms. Dolores Tesfaye and even Guan Yu.

Guan Yu was at his office when he received a text from his Uncle inviting him to a there small party. Ms. Lin Siniang was sitting at her corner table doing some office tasks when she saw his boss smile. when she stood up to investigate she saw a video clip of people dancing.

she suddenly utter a giggle when she saw an old man dancing like a crazy person. an aura oozes out of Guan Yu which made Ms. Lin Siniang tremble in fear, as the object from his office floated and the temperature was getting warmer. at that moment a call went in and everything returned to normal, she was sweating and trying her best to stop her body from shaking that call just probably saved her life.

Guan Yu lifted his hand telling her to give him some privacy, Ms. Lin Siniang walked back to her table holding her composure or she would have fainted

Guan Yu resummed to answer the call and it was his Auntie Mao right then and there he told her secretary to prepare a car he will be leaving now.

Ms. Lin Siniang immediately went out to personally prepare his boss's car

Guan Yu went down and told Ms. Lin Siniang he will be going alone again. Ms. Lin Siniang wanted to refuse his order and insist to bring at least two of the guards with him. but because of the mistake, she made earlier she just complied with her boss's command.

because of this blunder, Ms. Lin Siniang lost in thought and wasn't able to sense that a private investigator was tailing Guan Yu the moment he left on his own.

the other car was following Guan Yu with utmost diligence because the target is not an ordinary person one wrong move he will end up in prison or worst dead. so with all his skill in tracing he made sure he won't be noticed by Guan Yu.

luckily for him Guan Yu coincidentally lowered his guard due to what he was feeling right now he didn't even care to look around unlike before, he was in a state of eagerness to meet his family. a very weird feeling was overlapping his seriousness at a clan boss.

he thought he was just happy that he can finally see the two most important people in his life, after Guan Yu's parents died they were there to love and guide Guan Yu to become the man he is now today.

after a few minutes of contemplating he could finally see his uncle and aunty home. he could hear the sounds of laughter as he get out of his car and walked up the stairs. the man who followed him grabbed his cell phone and called an unregistered number.

as Guan Yu entered the house Rameil greeted him and welcome him in his dialect.

欢迎参加我们的聚会,先生,请问您叫什么名字?

Welcome to our party, might I ask what is your name, sir?

Guan Yu was amazed by Amelia's son's efficiency in their native language he replied as a courtesy to and young man's question

你好拉米尔,我是你的关羽叔叔,我是唐先生和毛太太的侄子。你现在叫爷爷和奶奶.

hello Ramiel, I am your uncle Guan Yu, I am the nephew of Mr. Tang and Mrs. Mao. that you now call grandpa and grandma.

Ramiel suddenly smiles and hugs his new uncle. he shouted with so much exhilaration Mr. Tang notice it and hug Guan Yu and drag him inside the house as Ramiel was also dragging him as soon as they enter the receiving room a thundering cheer went off and Mr. Tang told everybody how happy and proud he was to see his beloved nephew, now he tells every one today its a double celebration. Guan Yu was so surprised and shocked to see his Uncle be like this in front of people who were once the pillar of the Dragon clan.

he can see an aura of bliss surrounding his Uncle he was dancing around he was so talkative to everybody and even play around with his newfound joy. he was so thankful he was able to witness his uncle be like this. he went up to Ramiel and bowed down to him as a sign of acceptance and thankfulness to what he did that made his family feel alive again.

拉米尔我从心底里感谢你,你让这个家庭再次充满了幸福.

Ramiel I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you made this family filled with happiness once again.

Ramiel just said, "dance with us uncle Gaun" then and there he let out some dance moves that made the other people cheer some more. Guan Yu was spinning around and Ramiel was following his moves when Guan Yu accidentally bumps in with Amelia as she was entering the room.

he was now more stunned to see Amelia up close while he was holding her in his arm preventing her from toppling over. she was so beautiful

his heart started to race and he felt a cold chill run down his spine. he never encountered this feeling before he became uneasy and cold sweats covered his hands as he was still staring at her eyes. an ahem sound was heard loud and clear as Mrs. Mao slowly began to manifest at the back of Amelia's shoulder.

at that moment Guan Yu finally woke up from that trance and Mrs. Mao was staring at him in his face like he saw a ghost. one of their guests gave a naughty comment.

关羽没有看到鬼妹毛,是他一头雾水.

Guan Yu didn't see a ghost sister Mao, he was the one who fall head over heels.

everybody laugh as they all just saw it as a memorable event. Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen agreed. so even if it was awkward for both of them Amelia just smiled and thank Guan Yu. Amelia has a bit embarrassed so she decided to give him some reassurance and talk to him.

they both talked and something remarkable happened a mutual understanding began to bear root as she opened up to him making sure Guan Yu understood her story where it all began and why his uncle and Auntie were adamant about helping her throughout her endeavor.

Ramiel and both Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen were peeking at the kitchen archway looking at how Ameli and Guan Yu were connecting. so the three made sure to leave them alone. Mrs. Mao was not against any possible situation that might eventually blossom. Mr. Tang was still not accommodating this idea due to one single reason she was still married to that man.

Guan Yu was still talking to each other when Ms. Dolores Tesfaye ask Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen about their plans before Amelia's husband gets out of jail. the two just said one word that made Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's eyes grow wide and the three giggle maniacally. not knowing a different set of eyes were watching Guan Yu and Amelia across the street hiding inside a luxury car.

her hands were shaking gripping the telescope like she was choking a person to death, her heavy breathing can be heard by her Russian driver and bodyguard as he held up a long-range microphone receiver that the investigator provide she was listening to all Amelia and Guan Yu talk about and this made her furious and curse her while inside her car.

我会杀了那个流浪汉,我会不惜一切代价结束她的生命,那个男人是我的,我一个人!

I will kill that tramp, and  I will end her life at all cost, that man is mine, mine alone!

It was Eu-meh Fang lot of people were fixated on the events at Fu Xi Shi's main building at she dares to come in and made a scene in front of all the personnel that was under Guan Yu, and even made sure to get what she wants proclaiming to all the reporters that Guan Yu Current president of a 77 billion dollars worth company was going to take her out in ten romantic dates after the signing of the partnership between Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair.

Five days came to past and not even a single call, text, an announcement was made concerning those romantic dates in front of all the reporters she ask to come and nothing happened afterward. Eu-meh Fang felt small and insignificant to Guan Yu, which made her even madder because a  total nobody was stealing his golden goose, and won't allow this to happen, she has done a lot of unsavory things to just get what she wants even hiring people to harass, embarrass, blackmail and even kidnapping.

Eu-meh Fang as his driver to call a certain number and ask them to get some men and prepare the needed material to make this woman vanish. the driver spoke in Russian


Привет, у меня есть для тебя работа. да, тому же клиенту сейчас вышлю подробности. Вы знаете, что сделать

hello, I have a job for you. yes, the same client I will send the details now. you know what to do.

the investigator sitting beside the Russian driver handed Amelia a close-up picture, the driver took his phone and took a digital picture and sent it to the one he was ordering a low voice answered,

Приготовьте деньги вашего клиента, это будет легко.

ready your client's money this will be easy.

meanwhile, somewhere on the other side of the world, a group of mountain hikers set camp at the base of a well-known mountain named Skuleskogen. there were five males and seven females between the age of forty to thirty years old, this was their yearly get-together and they were fully packed and geared to last a week in one of the best camping sites in their country.

the biggest and oldest guy among the group was named Ivan Magnusson ask his wife to prepare some coffee as he and Jon Berg gather more firewood, their location was facing the mountain path and their back was a flat open grassland they have been here a dozen times but this time their number was bigger.

Ivan Magnusson was tall and built like a truck he stand six foot and two inches and weights about 188lbs a former ranger so he knows how to survive in any harsh landscape. Jon Berg was five foot and six inches tall lean and a fisherman. waving their goodbyes to the people at the base camp as they went up the path upward the mountain pass to get firewood, both of them have a backpack for the wood and a portable axe that they have been using for years. the two traveled about a mile when they felt that they were being watched from afar, Ivan became cautious and gave Jon a hand signal to move slowly and softly saying he feels someone or something was tracking them.

 

Jon knew there were reports of dire wolves accidentally leaving their territory to look for food and these wolves are a lot bigger and fast. but the chances of being attacked were low they both didn't take that chance. so they place their back on a tree and waited for a few minutes just to be sure Ivan told Jon to close his Walkie-talkie and stay still suddenly the wind blew in a different direction Ivan smelled blood as an undiscovered new breed of dire wolves walk right beside him it was holding a moose in its mouth and it was massive, Ivan was shaken in his core the beast was standing six feet tall and its mouth was huge enough to fit an adult moose body, and it walks effortlessly like the moose weight nothing.

a few more wolves pass them both and the number and size of those creatures were about a dozen the smallest wolf was walking at a height of four feet and all its fur was a dark greyish color but it has a purple crystal on its head and looked different from your average wolf. Ivan knew these creatures were built to only hunt and brutally kill any prey and their numbers were sufficient to raid a small town.

Jon was on the other tree a wolf walked past him and it made him pee in his pants, the beast was a fang as big as his index finger and he could feel its murderous instinct coming out while it breathed.

Ivan slowly slide his back at the tree so he could hide his huge body mass, inch by inch controlling all his muscles to he won slip and lose footing on the grown he was standing on. like a worm, he wiggles downward and he never lost sight of the creatures passing them by, luckily the tree they choose was surrounded by a few unknown shrubs. he took that chance to dissipate from the line of smell Ivan knew the moment the moose blood dissipated the wolves will surely smell them from where they are currently hiding.

Jon did the same thing as Ivan was nearby below the shrubs, Jon suddenly stops and sweat fell from his face he was trembling and he could breathe properly the plants that he was about to use as a cover where poison ivy, Itching; Swelling, Blisters and Difficulty breathing was already showing Jon could not stop his body from reacting, Ivan was fully submerged in the plants and just hope those beasts would move away faster.

sadly Jon Berg couldn't tolerate the pin anymore so he decide to take a chance and dash out of the bush and just run. Ivan saw this but could not do anything to stop or assist Jon Berg. a huge man covered his mouth with his hands and watch as his friend gets torn apart. we weren't able to get a few meters away from one of the beasts it ran after him and with one single bite it took Jon Berg's entire arm and a second attack came gulping his head and snapping it like it was just a twig. it only took a few seconds for human flesh to be skinned to the bone.

Jon Berg didn't even get the chance to scream in pain his death was swift and brutal. the wolf that was eating Jon Berg smelled another scent, the creature knew there was another one like him and that smell latched on to this corpse.

the wolf turned its head and face the direction where Ivan was hiding, he slowly took out his portable axe and thinks he could use this to defend his futile action. he wants revenge but doubt has already swallowed his courage

unknown to Ivan Magnusson many people all around the world were facing the same problem, different towns all around the planet whose location was near the mountain terrain were infested with these creatures for more than an hour countless people were killed as they started to hunt, a house where ravage and doors and windows were torn apart those people who were unaware to what was going on lost there life encountering these beasts.

with no hesitation and remorse these huge four feet tall wolves rip anybody to shreds, like a swarm of locusts the dire wolves attack in packs destroying anything that stood in their path, cars trucks that were made of metal were opened like tin foil by their fang and claws.

many individuals started to group themselves and organize their team to effectively kill the beats one by one they manage this and took whatever they can to be used as a weapon, somewhere lucky enough to have assault rifles in their homes.

sounds of gunfire echo continuously the screams of people can be heard across the street, within their homes, and even in shops all over the place. more people fought this new breed with animals their determination and fear but these emotions even pushed them to fight even more seeing their loved ones die made them face these monsters.

during the chaos, many civilians successfully opened their sleeping abilities. they were shocked to feel empowered but it didn't stop them from continuously fighting. they quickly adapt and even had the opportunity to single handily kill one of those dire wolves.

some discharge a huge amount of electricity instantly killing the beats in one hit, others can increase their strength and be able to throw small cars at the wolves. but there was one common ability that was apparent and it was to enhance the weapons they are using. like a particular man using an axe to save his wife and friend could demolish a concrete wall with less effort. the wolves were cut into half everytime he would swing it.

they each gain different abilities based on the set trigger that they encounter, as soon as they gain some control over what was going on the dire wolves become more irritated because they could feel the sudden change in the prey that it was hunting.

it was unprecedented for the wolves suddenly stop coming out of the forest a few more hours the survivors finally declared that the attack was over each town lost a lot of lives some as big as a thousand deaths and with a heavy heart, an entire town population was reduced to nothing. dead bodies were seen all over the area of attack it was so horrifying and gruesome to see body parts of their loved ones torn to pieces.

After a day reporters all around the world gathered like flies toward those small towns and bombarded the survivors with so many questions that reluctant o share with the outside world. so much speculation circulated on the world wide web. each of their respective governments tried so hard to control the situation so it won't get international attention.

among those people who the reporters ask were seven people from the Skuleskogen campsite who were able to overcome and survive the assault just to name a few it was Ivan Magnusson, his wife Breta Magnusson, and the rest were unnamed for their reason and safety in the most brutal massacre in the Skuleskogen mountain a total of seventy- nine adults and thirty-five teens were killed eaten and butchered by these wolves. and seventeen were still missing and unaccounted for.

once again all the scientific minds collaborated to give their opinion on what occurred in those areas. sample of the dire wolves' dead remains was taken by the military to be studied and shed some light on where they came from. once again each country that was involved in this attack made sure to control the media from their respective area to minimize the panic that might happen within their territory.

a few new rebellious reporters and vloggers exposed this event and made sure everybody in the world will see what the government was hiding this fact in the eyes of humanity. but nobody cared thinking it was all made up, or a marketing campaign for an upcoming movie. humanity was not ready to accept that there are things in the world you can never explain nor understand so the majority of people will just make themselves believe, that what they need to believe is real.

back at home, Ramiel got tired and ask Mr. Tang if we can use his phone to watch videos to pass time, the old man gave it to him as he was busy interacting with all of the Chinese visitors they invited. the young boy accidentally saw a video concerning a monster attack somewhere in Europe the uploader and vlogger insist that the world was in danger as mutated creatures are starting to emerge all around the world and they are killing people left and right. Ramiel was glued to the video and just sat on the sofa and tried his best to overcome his tired and sleepy eyes from falling asleep.

a few more hours went by gradually the people that were at the party went home one by one and most of them were already tipsy from drinking and eating too much, and one of them was Ms. Dolore Tesfaye was doing her best to walk straight as two elderly woman was already holding her by the arm they were guiding her to the door and down the sidewalk and eventually bound to walk with her until she reaches her home. most of the seniors were like Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen they were all active in the community that they live in.

the elders have the stamina of a horse and the resilience to alcohol, they were tipsy but not as drunk as Ms. Dolores Tesfaye and Mrs. Mao made sure even before they started the party she made giveaways, as soon as anybody left her residence they would carrying home a container filled with food as a parting gift each of the visitors wave their goodbyes Mr. Tang notice the luxury car parked across the street but didn't bother to look into it.

the last person who was still in the house was Guan Yu, after four long hours the two were still talking to each other they didn't even notice that the party was already over and they were the only people still in the kitchen, Mrs. Mao came back into the kitchen and slowly walked behind Guan Yu blowing wind into his ear, this finally broke the trans-like state that was overwhelming his senses, he was surprised and saw his Auntie giving him the eye. Amelia too was appalled when she saw the time. they both laugh and you can see Mrs. Mao's face twitching making crazy facial expressions.

好的好的,你爱鸟可以停止说话,你需要早点睡觉。而你这个角质侄子,你现在也回家了......

ok ok, you love birds can stop talking and you need to sleep early. and you horny nephew you also go home now...

they ended the party with a bow and a smile from each other, Guan Yu left with a new different approach to life. Amelia saw Ramiel has fallen asleep on the sofa while watching some international vlogger. she took Ramiel in her arms and went up to the guest room for tomorrow morning was her first day at her new work. Mr. Tang pick up the cell phone that Ramiel was using and just close the video and started the process of cleaning the place with his wife.

It was the early morning of March 1 and  Amelia woke up and once again felt  excited because it was her first work day in a  new career and can  finally  hope for their  life, she kissed Ramiel and woke him up to get prepared to go to class, Mrs. Mao was already finished preparing breakfast and begin their day full of energy, Ramiel went down and told Mrs.Mao that his mother will join them after a few minutes, Mr. Tang was watching the news concerning strange occurrence all around the globe,

Ramiel ask him if they are true, and Mr. Tang answered him truthfully, he told him when he was much younger than Ramiel was now he lived in a faraway village in his homeland as a small child he saw many wonderous things in his hometown. Mr. Tang's father was their hometown chief so he was always with him going up a particular mountain and told Ramiel there they saw something magical, a huge dragon-like creature was sleeping on top of the largest tree on the mountain. Ramiel eyes grew big as he anticipated something great will happen. when Mrs.Mao place a glass of warm milk in front of Ramiel and said.

唐爷爷请你把茶喝完,拉米尔要吃完他的早餐,别让小f男孩脆弱的心灵被你小时候愚蠢的高谈阔论所玷污.

Grandpa Tang would you please finish your tea Ramiel needs to Finish eating his breakfast, don't let the young f boy's fragile mind get stained by your silly tall tales as a child.

Mr. Tang smiled and told Ramiel he will tell a story about when he befriended the dragon when he turned ten years old when Amelia sat at the dining table and asked what was Mr. Tang and him talking about.

Ramiel Just place his hand on his mouth and said nothing and giggled. Amelia knew it was a secret between the two and just kiss her son on the cheeks and said a few months from now you will be turning Five years old. Ramiel was ecstatic to hear that great news, Mr. Tang and Mrs. Mao heard this and already had a plan in their mind. Ramiel talks to Mrs. Mao and as her to lead down and he whispered in her ear.

毛奶奶,我生日你可以烤蛋糕吗?

Grandma Mao, can you bake a cake on my birthday?

当然,你可以指望毛奶奶。

yes of course you can count on Grandma Mao.

and place her hand on Ramiels head a gently brush his hair. and told him, are you done eating get your bag and I will be the one to accompany you to Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's class. while your mother will start her first day in her new job... Ramiel went down from his chair and went to the kitchen sink and took the plates he used and placed them on the sink. and thank the food he was given.

he walks toward the sofa in the other room and took his bag and went back to the kitchen and grab Mrs. Mao's hand and said time to go grandma. Mrs. Mao just took off her apron and wash her hand and wipe it dry. and told Amelia not to worry and just work hard and that she and Mr. Tang will take care of everything.

after cleaning up and making sure she was mentally and physically ready to face her new challenge in life she said her goodbyes and kiss Ramiel and said wish her Good Luck the three went out and walk until they reach Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's school. Amelia traveled back to the city for ten days everything in their life went on like clockwork, there were instances Amelia went home looking tired but with a sense of pride and fulfillment in her eyes.

until one day on the 11 day of March  the factory receives a memo from the main office, that they will have a surprise inspection from the owner before their lunch break. all of the employees gathered within the factory canteen to await the VIP's arrival.

the managers decided to select a few good-looking employees to give their special guests some flowers as a sign of gratitude for hiring them and one of the ten ladies was Amelia.

she was looking down at the floor thinking about why was she selected among those who are much more pleasing and beautiful than her. even with all the changes in her life, she can never get rid of her shyness at social events like this.

the moment came as they were all waiting for the manager's signal to approach the owner and the personnel of the head office. she was still having trouble hiding her shyness. there was a small spot on the very end of the huge canteen area it was near the emergency exit, it was a perfect place to set a make-ship stage for this special event.

the manager told all the ladies that he will give them the signal the moment the owner step up the stage and stand in front of everybody as the host introduce them one by one. the flower must be given to the owner and no one else,

so Amelia was already nervous from the moment she stood with the rest of the ladies at her work, she was holding her breath and contemplating what she would say the moment she hands over the flower, there were all waiting for a few minutes but to her, it was like an eternity. she cants even lift her head to see who were those people slowly entering the canteen area.

the host greeted all the guests and started introducing the most important person in the place, as he was about to say some the host respectfully told the owner to accept the flowers that his employees took the liberty to give him as a symbol of their thankfulness. the man just smiled and turned to the side as beautiful ladies went up one by one to give him one rose,

he thank each of the ladies and gave a charismatic nod to every single one of them. it was Amelia's time being the last one her legs became weak slowly she walked toward the stage, her steps were heavy and she was still looking down until she saw the man's shoes he gather all her strength to look up and had over the last flower,

the moment she looks up she was shocked to see who it was.

Guan Yu smiled and said thank you! the flower that she was about to hand over fell to the stage floor. she was so startled her legs almost gave out. as the flower was falling she bends down to pick it up sadly Guan Yu did the same so they end up hitting each other's heads by accident .the crowd was shocked to see this very embarrassing situation Guan Yu's guards step in but with a wave of his hands they remain in their place, he made sure to save Amelia in this awkward scenario and held her arm gently as her to stand up and return to her starting point.

she was so embarrassed while walking back with her head down as the host continued the event as if nothing happened. the nine ladies that gave the flowers were giggling at Amelia's humiliation. most of the ladies at the company were already a bunch of snobs and think highly of themselves and have been torn in Amelia's life but due to the fact most older employees like Amelia's attitude and kindness, she would always help them in any way and any form, these made the older generation to see what kind of a woman Amelia was she was being protected by those who were as her side from all the gossip surrounding her.

she never cared about all the malicious gossip that most young ladies were talking about her. and didn't even invite the idea that she needs to defend herself against them. she was full of positive influence from those who are understanding and generous to her.

she never cared about all the malicious gossip that most young ladies were talking about her. and didn't even invite the idea that she needs to defend herself against them. she was full of positive influence from those who are understanding and generous to her. as the host announcer gave the podium to Guan Yu his speech was not that long he assured them that they will be treated professionally and equally when it comes to work and salary.

he told everybody today her will eat among the people that work in his new factory as a gesture of openness and humility, everybody applauded and gave out a loud thundering cheer. with this the announcer as everybody to please line up to accept the canteen specially prepared food for today. with this, all employees formed a line and waited as Guan Yu was also standing in line with most of the factory management hoping to get some blessing and can assert or lich his or her good side to the big boss.

Ms. Lin Siniang was beside Guan Yu and was informing him about the next schedule. but he wasn't listening to her. his mind was focused on Amelia and thinking about what was going on in her mind. as soon as Amelia have a serving of the prepared dish she went on her way and started to look for a place to sit, sadly due to her humiliating scene nobody from the younger generation nobody would accept her.

it took her a few seconds when she notices a waving hand that was located at the very end of the canteen it was her station co-workers, they were about four of them at the age of fifty and are married to one another, Mrs. Santos was the first one to move to make sure Amelia can sit right next to her, Mr. Santos was beside his wife and facing them was Mr. and Mrs. Robwell.

a special table was set up for the VIP, Guan Yu was already sitting at the table but his eyes were still looking for  Amelia, the table next to him was the area where the nine ladies that gave him the flower sat, the managers were constantly trying to gain the attention they were all giving praise when Guan Yu overheard what the rest of the people were talking about.

he didn't even have the chance to taste his food when he heard them saying that Amelia should have been fired on the spot for the shameful act he was now annoyed and getting upset about the conversation that he heard. Ms. Lin Siniang saw his reaction and spoke to the people in a mild tone.

" 即使你不能改变你周围的所有人,你也可以改变你选择待在身边的人。生命太短暂,不能把时间浪费在不尊重、欣赏和重视你的人身上. 

"Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don't respect, appreciate, and value you.

Guan Yu saw where Amelia was sitting at that moment he stood up took his tray and walked toward Amelia everybody was speechless as the boss calmly sat beside Mr. and Mrs. Robwell facing Amelia. the rest of the people who were sitting at the VIP table got irritated and even said bad things toward Amelia among them was one of the female managers and two of the ladies who gave the flowers. 

 Ms. Lin Siniang gave them a fair warning not to humiliate Master Guan Yu they all froze stiff and could not even swallow the food in their mouth. she assured them he was a kind person but if anybody would even dare try to inflict harm to anybody who he personally knew, no living god could ever save them from his fury. they all stop talking and just look down and swallow the food without chewing it.

Ms. Lin Siniang left the table and stood a few meters away from his boss, and waited silently.

the people on the table who were given a fair warning finally decide to talk to one other they couldn't believe what Ms. Lin Siniang told them thinking it could be a joke, Amelia was not Chinese and they knew each other  even before she started to work here, thay are wonder  and thought how can she know Guan Yu at a personal level?  

sadly human nature is too stubborn to accept certain information, and will still give in to their basic instinct. so some people will still test the waters and hopefully show that he or she was right to act on their impulses. this will eventually bring them to disaster.

there were different conversations created about Guan Yu's action, somewhere about humility and understanding, and some talked about how he acted normal among his people but some leaned toward a more shameless accusation of Amelia. as the day ends more questions arise and some explanations were received openly but the majority of these individuals can't just accept the truth the work floor was filled with so many questions but sure enough the next day most people just forgot about and move on with their life.

but a few chattering months continued to spread wild rumors about Amelia, to the point those rumors went beyond the factory walls, and some information ended on the wrong person. these individuals are born like this, they seek attention and recognition by finding fault among the people around them, they love to make other people suffer, and believe they are doing good deeds opening the awareness of the community by spreading this so-called story all over the place.

one of these individuals is Ms. Eu-meh Fang she took this as a sign that that woman should be eliminated to save her beloved Guan Yu from getting ruined by this kind of person. the plan was already in motion a few scrupulous men were watching Ameli as she travels back home planning to make their so-called harassment look like a random occurrence and Amelia was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

They have set the action on her actual payday and traumatized her to the point she won't come back to work even again, the four men called Ms. Eu-meh Fang and told her that they would ride the same bus when Amelia would travel back home and at the last stop, they would execute the plan. these men were currently just waiting in front of the Factory.

there was a convenience store beside it was a gas station and a small park across the factory, people from the factory would go out to buy personal things at the convenience store or just eat their lunch at the park. they saw this was a perfect place to watch her for two days, they were always waiting for her to get off from work and planning everything to the smallest detail. as their client wanted her name out of the picture.

the four men were waiting in the gas station parking lot when two black vans stopped right in front of them, was five pm in the afternoon so many vehicles were coming in and out of the economic zone. so they didn't even bother to question one another about the sudden appearance of the van. both van doors opened and six fully armed men inflicted physical harm to the four men they were not able to defend themselves and were a drag inside the van.

at the same time, Ms. Eu-meh Fang was waiting for a piece of good news coming from one of the four gang members. she waited until the next day her phone rang and a furious voice shouted at her, it was the gang leader he told her that the plan failed and their action cost the lives of his two men. she could not understand what the man was saying and ask him what the hell is going on?

the gang leader told her to open the tv and watch the live news now ...

so she did open and watch the news. she fell on the floor and vomited as images of chop bodies were seen at the garbage dump it was the bodies were the two gangs of the four-member gang team that she hired,  the gang leader told her the remaining two living henchmen were ditched in front of his hideout at midnight, and their index fingers and both their tongues were cut off. he told her whoever the woman is, she was being protected by a powerful group and no small or big gang will ever accept her request ever again...

then he hangs up.

she was petrified with fear, she was still thinking of the reason why this had to happen and why now, she was shaking not because of what happened to those men, her mind was still diluted with the idea that this might all be a coincidence and they were all scamming her. she hired the best most expensive and secretive investigator in the country just to get a background check on Amelia and saw nothing that could even rattle a cat of fear, she was nothing a nobody.

the gangster's death might not be connected to what they were planning, but rather they just got unlucky that day they were gangsters after all. and chances that they were attacked by rival gangs might be the reason they were killed and tortured so send a message to the leader, Eu-meh Fang was desperately trying to convince herself that it was all coincidence, and  praying that her name wont be indicated in the investigation.

she walked back and forth and she was biting her fingernails. her fear dissipated and her anxiety ran all over her body, after the gruesome news about the mutilated body parts of gangsters, Eu-meh Fang's manager grab the tv remote and turned it off,  but sadly a blind item story was currently trending on all social media sites across the world about a certain famous actress that makes headlines about dating a certain billionaire circulating the entertainment world. 

no names were said but in the end, she made those announcements and after almost a week nothing happened, netizens started to bombard the chat room negatively, mentioning that she was just after his money and brag that she can have any man she desires. other chats were just saying she was a gold digger and a harlot.

thousands of chats were all about her and all the negative things she did in the past. the manager saw this and need to act fast to clear her name. so plans of overturning this said situation were set in motion, Eu-meh Fang manager with two other assistants called all the news stations to just give out official statements and drastically called even to set a face to face meeting with Mr. Guan Yu Liu Chen but it was declined by Ms. Lin Siniang twice saying her boss was on the if a business trip for the entire week and this was more important than any other meeting outside and not connected with Fu Xi Shi Corporation.

as Eu-meh Fang's manager and assistants were trying their very best to save her reputation , while she was sitting in her Empathy Suite bedroom which cost hundred of thousand per day was now so noisy coming from all the calls outside her room suite. she was thinking hard while drinking wine just to get some control over what was happening.

then she suddenly remember a plot  from a movie that she made a few years ago, she was thinking if  the same plot can be  used and turn the table around and become an opportunity to become the victim and act that a manipulative evil woman was the one who ruin the chance to be happy and now the same person is trying to destroy her career as an actress.

Eu-meh Fang smiled and loudly called her manager, as soon as the manager walked into her room she already have another devilish plan to be made. the manager heard all that Eu-meh Fang want to do, like her the people within her circle were the same they were manipulative, self-centered individuals. they would do anything just to be on top of the entertainment food chain. and currently, Eu-meh Fang was on the top so like a bunch of Hyenas they grunts, groan, lows, giggle, yell, growl, laugh, and whine to all that the money maker wants and desires.

it was March 17, 9 a.m. in the morning a huge press release was announced at  the main office of  Fu Xi Shi, as one director of the marketing team  agreed to let Ms. Eu-meh Fang use one of the largest company function rooms to be the venue. Ms. Lin Siniang was furious with the last person to be notified by one of the new directors named Jiao-long who is a grandson of the seventh subfamily of Liu Chen. Jiao-long was greedy like the rest of sub relatives, seeing Guan Yu have full control of the company has left a bad taste in their mouth for the longest time but unlike the main family, these four sub family has no knowledge of the dark and bloody side of the main family.

even the name and faces of the grand elder and grand masters of the main clan were hidden from the subfamilies. the main family consists of a thousand people whose bloodlines are directly connected to the founder. the main clan was established in the Three Kingdom period which was around 220BC they are directly related to the House of Liu, the imperial clan of the Han Dynasty.

 this history alone would impress any historian but the grand master wanted to erase their history and continue to move in the shadows. their power and influence were unmeasurable the clan's real face and identity are so secret to the point they will kill anybody to keep everything about  the main family a secret.

Jiao-long was eager to embaress anybody who was connected with Guan Yu believing that his appointment to become the president was a blunder and saw if he was a bit older he could have been the best candidate for the main shareholders to vote and become Fu Xi Shi president.

even Ms. Lin Siniang's secretarial position was questionable in his eyes, Jiao-long was too blind to see who really was the alpha and who really has the power in Fu Xi Shi corporation, due to his personality he would always create situations that he thinks can ruin Guan Yu favorable position in the eyes of stockholders so he can wiggle and flex his so-called accumulated authority within the company for the past year.

so the press release is one of his ways to ruin Guan Yu's social reputation and conspire with Eu-meh Fang and her team hitting two birds with one stone, Guan Yu already knew all this and made sure that Amelia and his son wouldn't be a drag with this malicious situation, but he knows it wasn't going to be enough to stop these people from doing stupids things.

Ms. Lin Siniang was near the function hall when her phone rang, it was Guan Yu who told her just continue what he told her before and make sure all the reporters are broadcasting the event live to all news stations and even on their social media platforms. she replies

老板,这可能会给你和公司带来一些负面的宣传。宗师会大怒。

boss, this might bring you and the company some negative publicity. the grand master will be furious.

Guan Yun gave her assurance and said.

他是命令我这样做的人。

he was the one who order me to do this.

Ms. Lin Siniang said yes and place her phone in her pocket and went to the Eu-meh Fang Press Release function area media control room and ordered one of the security to play a certain video recording from a USB drive that she handed over. Ms. Lin Siniang sat and waited as she could see on the security monitors that more entertainment reporters were coming into the large room, as they patiently wait as Ms. Eu-meh Fang will explain all the details concerning this so-called scandalous predicament.

After a few more minutes Ms. Eu-meh Fang went in and as soon as the photographers started taking her pictures she began to act like she was not feeling well, she was pale and her manager was assisting her as she was slowly walking in front of all the media personnel. everybody was concerned for the well-being of their beloved actress.

front of the flashing lights and a glamorous entertainment world, she was very calculating and will use any means to control any situation and this was her best acting yet. sounds of tapping fingers can already be heard as bloggers type everything that was happening.

Jiao-long stood and face everybody and made a respectful bow and stated his name and company position and immediately ask Ms. Eu-meh Fang to forgive them for making such a huge mistake on their part. the people in the room were so confused and one reporter asked what was going on...

Jiao-long explained that is was the marketing team headed by him invested in Ms. Eu-meh Fang's talent as well as made her the model spoke person of Fu Xi Shi company and he didn't expect that his cousin the president Guan Yu would take a personal interest in her, that he even asks Guan Yu to be professional and do not infatuate Ms. Eu-meh Fang's fragile and innocent heart by making her believe he was interested her when she was invited to be the host of Guan Yu's birthday party.

Jiao-long even told the press that he understand his cousin's personality because when they were growing up together he would take whatever he liked when they were still teens and after obtaining the object he would gradually get bored of it and then just throw it away.

Jiao-long was selling the story as if it really happened and even added more fuel to the flame saying Guan Yu bullied most of his younger cousins tormenting them and making sure they fear him, that is why most of his relatives were working in Fu Xi Shi corporation only as an average non-administrative employee.

when Ms. Lin Siniang heard all of this a murderous aura consumed the media control room two of the three security guards lost consciousness and just flat out collapsed on their table. the remaining guard was so scared he accidentally urinated on his pants luckily the foam in the monitor room chair absorbed most of the liquid. the guard was focusing so hard not to crumble from the intense killing pressure Ms. Lin Siniang was releasing.

there were six 32-inch screen monitors in that particular room, now there were only 3 left functioning, every second small cracks can be seen showing in the monitors, at that very moment a hand touched Ms. Lin Siniang's shoulders and said

你不用生气,你知道这个傻瓜只是在向所有人兜售他的谎言.

you don't need to get upset, you know that this fool is just selling his lies to everyone.

it was Guan Yu standing behind her. he saw what happen to the other guards and took pity on them and told Ms. Lin Siniang to call for the medical team to help them and make sure they are treated properly.

he grab a chair and sat facing the monitors and just listened to all the so-called scandalous activity that he made. as soon as Jiao-long made his final statement and bowed once more to apologize, Ms. Eu-meh Fang's manager was the second person to talk and briefly explain a few details to the press before his talent finally takes the microphone.

Ethan Lucas has been a major player in the Entertainment industry for twenty-one long years but his career was not amicable among his co peers, his attitude and professionalism have been questioned so many times, and most of his previous talents sued him for illegally mishandling their finances and being verbally abusive to them.

his background had so much misleading information, there was even a time when he was rumored to be a brothel-keeper in the past and all his wealth was accumulated from selling young women from poor families in Asia, as  he promised the family members that good fortune awaits their daughters. most of the young women came from the Philippines, Cambodia, and Indonesia most girls can understand and speak basic English. so most family members that agreed to his so-called jobs receive 100 dollars as their first monthly fee but as soon as they leave after a few months will end up being reported as missing or a runaway.

that is why those rumors began to circulate in the entertainment world, some even stated that most of the girls were sold as sex slaves and after they were used those girls would end up as organ sellers. Ethan Lucas dismissed all of this as a bunch of personal vendettas toward his very successful talent agency. Ms. Eu-meh Fang was his greatest talent like him her background is all put together and all legal document that surfaced was so hard to confirm with the media.

at the age of eighteen, Ms. Eu-meh Fang became famous when an American film producer made her the main protagonist, her acting was so bad but due to the help of a supporting cast, the movie became a blockbuster hit and laminated her stardom in a slanderous manner. she was sexy and good-looking but a lot of actors who had the opportunity to work with her had so many different reactions even when reporters would ask them about her, they would usually say she is sexy and good-looking.

a few talents would voice their opinion due to her mood swings and pre-Madona thinking when they were shooting a film or just interacting within the studio set. there was so much negative publicity and acting innocent and pure was her greatest magic trick. she got away with so many delinquent activities and scandals due to her seductive charm. but now with all her skill and charm, she was not able to catch Guan Yu and manipulate him under her fingernails and be his soon-to-be wife. so the only way to get the plan on the right track was to blame another person.

Ethan Lucas grab the microphone and made sure everyone was focused on him, he started his speech, and like what Jiao-long said earlier all the that he said was pointed toward what his talent had to endure in the hands of a certain individual as this person manipulated Guan Yu and made Eu-meh Fang look like a fool in front of everybody.

the journalist was a little confused about what Ethan Lucas was saying, they look at each other a mumble each other the question,

"What are you talking about?"

please elaborate on what you were saying. who was the person who made Eu-meh Fang like this? everyone was so confused and talking at the same time Ethan raised his hand and pointed to the right side where there was a huge wall monitor about 100 inches big, his assistant had connected her laptop by using the screen HDMI cable to show what the reporter was waiting for, as soon as he pointed the journalist's eyes shifted their gaze and watch as an image suddenly appeared, an image of a woman materialize and Ethan told everyone that this particular person was the one who propagated all the negative publicity toward his innocent Eu-meh Fang.

when they saw the image everybody was more confused about what they saw, they are talking to each other again and wondered how those unknown people are the perpetrator.

more questions blurted out from everybody Ethan explained that this person used malicious ways to seduce and brainwash Guan Yu while working as a factory employee at Fu Xi Shi's new semiconductor microchip factory, much-unvalidated information was opened up by Ethan Lucas and discussed numerous encounters that this person used her good look to enchant the riches Batchelor in the country and because of this atrocious act her client was not able to be give the opportunity to fulfill her true destiny and that was to become Guan Yu announced girlfriend to the public.

Ethan Lucas made stories that Guan Yu and Ms. Eu-meh Fang were secretly meeting after they meet each other after his birthday and Guan Yu was adamant to make their relationship a secret in the eye of the public.

Ethan Lucas used his toned skill and made stories that Guan Yu and Ms. Eu-meh Fang were secretly meeting after they meet each other after his birthday and Guan Yu was adamant to make their relationship a secret in the eye of the public. These were all fabricated even Guan Yu who was secretly watching can't stop laughing but his Secretary, on the other hand, was upset Guan Yu looked at her briefly and assured her that this is all a dead body from the last theater play.

while Ethan Lucas was spreading false rumors about the woman on the monitor most entertainment correspondents were already calling, texting, and emailing their contact to get information on the said woman. After more minutes, Ethan finally asks her crying talent to stand up and break her silence and defend herself from all the defamation that was thrown at her by those who were misled.

so even before Eu-meh Fang stood up she acted more to further entice all the people who were watching her to be emotionally weary and unconsciously see her as the victim. she move slowly acting weak she was wearing a simple one-piece dress in the shade of rose pink and was wearing black shades to hide her teary eyes and was accompanied by her third assistant, she walked toward the stand and cried even more and asked the people inside the function hall not to blame the person she loves and that was Guan Yu.

she place her lips near the mic and once again pleaded to all that Guan Yu was a decent man and she deeply loved him. Ms. Lin Siniang was watching when she notices that Eu-meh Fang was discharging small amounts of energy in different sizes and wavelengths. even Guan Yu saw this and understood why Eu-meh Fang was able to manipulate most people around her, 

 she was a  空灵的 this made Ms. Lin Siniang change her mood because now she knows if given the opportunity and order to personally deal with her she can lash out and physically beat the crap out of her. 

now Guan Yu gave Ms. Lin Siniang his approval to use the other monitor on the left side of the function hall and play the video that was on the flash drive. Eu-meh Fang was still acting and adding more fuel to the flame when the other monitor screen suddenly opened and a video played the volume was so loud even Ethan Lucas and the rest of his personnel turned their attention to what the reporters were looking at.

it was a video recording of Guan Yu's birthday celebration, a particular scene was highlighted when Guan Yu was talking to his guest when

Ms. Eu-meh Fang forced herself to personally meet him and Jiao-long was the one who even introduce her to him everybody saw that Guan Yu didn't even shake her hand just ignored her and casually move to a different location to greet his guest.

the remaining journalist that was not on Ms. Eu-meh Fang's side began to ask her questions, these were the people who were not that affected by Ms. Eu-meh Fang's ethereal charm. she couldn't speak as the video continued on more scenes were shown that Ms. Eu-meh Fang was lying about her relationship with Guan Yu when she mentioned certain information that she plans to do whatever it takes to get Guan Yu. and was even willing to get anybody hurt as long as her desires were met.

she screamed all of those things were fake and she would never do such a shameful thing in her life, Ms. Eu-meh Fang explained that the woman in the other video was to blame. and they should believe her.

a reporter walked to the front of the crowd and wave his hand to get attention and shouted at the top of his lungs that the woman on the monitor was married and a mother of a 4-year-old child whose husband was currently serving jail time for assault, is currently listed as one of the hundreds of people that the Liu Chen foundation was personally helping. the reporter even told everyone that his source was legit and 100 percent accurate because the very foundation manager sent an official letter stating that the person in question is indeed part of the foundation.

Eu-meh Fang's manipulation of the people in the hall was slowly losing its hold the only way to save her career is to either make them trust her words or leave the area before everything gets out of control.

there was even a video clip from a phone where Eu-meh Fang was seen having a long conversation inside a car with a private investigator and her Russian driver talking about her plans to kidnap a woman so she can the opportunity Guan Yu will notice her.

so many questions and scrutiny were directed toward her and the rest of her team, even Jiao-long had to slowly move away from the place so he won't get pulled into a sinking ship.

he walked away and soon as he saw a chance and with large steps he and his sidekicks were nearly out of the hall when Ms. Lin Siniang with six bodyguards came in, the three idiots were held in the hall as Guan Yu walked past them and gave them a terrifying stare. 

the two personnel that was with Jiao-long could not control their fear and just stop moving and started to sweat and wet their pants. Jiao long acted strong and dared to look into Guan Yu's eyes as a sign that he was nothing, but the moment both of their eyes meet he began to shake and cold sweats started to gulp his entire body his heartbeat began to palpitate, and having a hard time to breath he was slowly suffocating the mere fact Guan Yu only stared at him for a minute.

a said this to them.


你很幸运,我家人的少量血液流淌在你可怜的血管里,如果不是......我现在就杀了你。

you are lucky that a tiny amount of my family's blood runs in your pathetic veins, if not ...I would have killed you right now.

知道你在家族中的位置,这是我拯救你全家免于突然消失的方法.

know your place within the clan, this is my way of saving your entire family from abruptly fading away.

and Guan Yu continued to walk to the function hall stage.

Eu-meh Fang saw this chance to take control of her dire situation and ran toward Gan Yu but even before she could move Ms. Lin Siniang suddenly appeared beside her and grab her wrist and whispered in her ear which made her stop moving.

Guan Yu stood near the same reporter that mention the identity of the woman that Ethan Lucas has shown, Guan Yu, spoke and made a firm statement that he was not seeing or dating the actress Ms. Eu-meh Fang, he was just doing his delegated action in the face of all his people is to be a good example as a  leader, honorable and lastly a gentleman within the policy and motto of the  Fu Xi Shi corporation to a newly signed model that eventually endorses their new product.

his relationship with Ms. Eu-meh Fang was just on a  professional working level, he insisted they can't even call it platonic because there is no shared emotion between them and nothing more.

he respects Ms. Eu-meh Fang as an actress but he thinks the best way to lessen her burden is to cancel her contract with Fu Xi Shi.  he thinks all the misfortune that she has encountered started right after she signed the contract with them. 

and they will just give her what was stated in the contract as a sign of good gesture and he will personally assure everybody that this negative karma within the company will be dealt with with the utmost diligence.

 and as a personal act of kindness, he stated that after all the misunderstandings he will give every person representing all media today will receive a small simple gift as a re-payment for his embarrassing action, and lastly, he asked all of the reporters to forgive him in misleading Ms. Eu-meh Fang and did a kowtow in front of all of the major reporters after staying position for 5 seconds he stood up and walked away. everyone was stunned but now they're more interested in the aftermath of these revelations.

they all wrote their own personal view of what transpired that day, so many people from across the country were glued to their gadgets and some were quick to blame Ms. Eu-meh Fang when they saw and read the news about her attention-seeking and gold digger personality, but some of her fans protected her from other bashers on all know entertainment media platforms. but it unavoidably hurt her future and due to this scandal, her fame and career became uncertain.

Guan Yu went up to his office following him was Ms. Lin Siniang before entering his office he suddenly stop for a moment and turned his head to look at her secretary and told her to give Ms. Eu-meh Fang and her associates 1 year.

Ms. Lin Siniang gave her boss a nod and smiled as Guan Yu entered his room. Guan Yu called Amelia and asked her if he could come and visit her after work. Amelia already heard about the news but couldn't care less about what other people were gossiping about now.

Amelia was currently having lunch in the factory cafeteria when the news broke out, and many were so eager to know the woman's true identity. Ms. Lin Siniang made sure that Amelia's face should be blurred when it gets televised or shown on any platform news. or rest assured Fu Xi Shi corporation will use all of its power with the help of its 2 biggest affiliate law firms one is Clifford CLLP law firm based in London, United Kingdom with a Revenue of 2 billion Euros and the second is De-cheng law firm located in Harbin, China with a revenue of 798 Million dollars

Guan Yu with Ms. Lin Siniang prepared to meet Amelia but even before they could leave he receive a text message saying She will be seeing Grandfather Tang who was with Ramiel in a small coffee shop in Little china town, so Guan Yu change his planned destination and ask her if could join them so she said yes.

little china tow was packed with alternating small businesses, most of these shop was once a home that was converted to accommodate all the daily necessities of the people living there, little china town was not an exclusive place just for the Chinese, much different race of people are cohabitating with one another, and most of the foreigners who are part of this community accepted a few Chinese tradition and belief. 

as they enter from the very entrance of china town archway gate the street was packed with a lot of small stalls and people were buying and selling items left to right. due to this Guan Yu decided to walk toward the coffee shop his secretary followed him, most people knew him and greeted him with a wave or welcomed him in the old ways by wushu Baoquan or the Palm hold fist Etiquettes.

he finally saw the old coffee shop as he entered Ramiels waved at Gua Yu this was the first time to meet Ms. Lin Siniang so he went down from the dining table chair and walk near her and stood straight and greeted her in Chinese dialect.


问候你我的名字是拉米尔,我可以知道你的名字吗?

greetings to you my name is Ramiel, may I know your name?

Ms. Lin Siniang answered with the same manner and respect.

向您问好,我叫林四娘老师,我认识小拉米尔,关羽大师曾多次提到您,包括您可爱的妈妈.

greetings to you my name is Ms. Lin Siniang I know who are young Ramiel, master Guan Yu has mentioned you many times including your lovely mother.

Ramiel was delighted to hear that she was also kind, he asked her if he can call her older sister.

林四娘小姐,我可以叫你姐姐吗?

Ms. Lin Siniang may I call you older sister?

she was hesitant to answer right away and looked at her master Guan Yu as he was sitting facing Amelia. when Guan Yu saw her expression he smile back at her with a nod, a sign that he was approving of Ramiels small Request.

so she bows and replies her answer with a smile. Ramiel held her hand and ask to sit with them, then he ask the waiter to also give her the same food that they are having. the old Chinese man waves back and answers the boy with a loud

好的 !没问题!

ok ! no problem!

Ms. Lin Siniang was socially shocked to see his boss change his personality when he saw him face to face with Amelia, she was working beside him for seven years now, and his cold demeanor was replaced by a warm reassuring nature, Ramiel was sitting beside his mother she was staring at Ms. Lin Siniang for she was sitting end of the table next to him, he asks her why was she so serious and so stiff and added doesn't she like being with them. she softly said that she was still working at that particular moment.

Ramiel could not understand what she meant by still working so he politely excused himself and went down from his chair and circled and went shop countertop where the old Chinese cook was preparing the ordered food and gently tug his apron and told him a small request as Ramiel was whispering in his ear the old man looked at Ms. Eu-meh Fang and said ok!

at the corner of Ms. Lin Siniang eye she saw what happen and it gave her goosebumps, for split second she felt like a car was about to hit her, this made her more inflexible she wasn't moving at all cold sweats are now running down her cheeks as the old man walked near her and gently place a big bowl, the pressure was too much she was about to lose composure when Ramiel spoke this Chinese proverb.

一顿饭不会让一个胖女人.

One meal won't make a fat woman.

everybody sitting at the table heard this and started to smile, Ramiel gave Ms. Lin Siniang chopsticks and gave her a big smile. even the old Chinese cook told her to eat before the soup gets cold. Guan Yu spoke to Ms. Lin Siniang

你是我家人的客人,请在这里享受你的时光并吃饭.

you are my family's guest please enjoy your time here and eat.

Ms. Lin Siniang could finally breathe and smiled back at Ramiel and took the chopsticks and split them in half and started eating. Ramiel went back to sit and also started to eat. Amelia wipe some soup on Ramiels lips and continued talking to Guan Yu,

Guan Yu would push the dumpling bamboo steamer with its last remaining dumpling to the edge of the table right in between his secretary Ms. Lin Siniang and Ramiel who were still eating, the two looked at each other with a long pause like a tiger ready to pounce, and the two started a chopstick fight to have the final dumpling for themselves, it was so intense that they started to quietly giggle on what they are seeing. Amelia and Guan Yu were holding their laughter as the battle for the last dumpling wage on.

Ms. Lin Siniang was trash-talking Ramiel which made everybody giggle more, Mrs. Mao was already holding her belly because of all the laughing. Mr. Tang and Amelia were already blushing red, Guan Yu was holding all his laughter by holding his mouth.

你应该给我这个饺子,因为我是你姐姐,对吧?

you should be offering me this dumpling because i am your older sister right?

你怎么能对你妹妹这么残忍,把饺子给我!

how can you be so cruel to your sister, give me the dumpling!

Ramiel responded by saying another proverb


女人的贪婪就像一条想要吞下大象的蛇.

A woman's greed is like a snake that wants to swallow an elephant.

then Ms. Lin Siniang finally pick up the last dumpling and stood up and gave out a roar with her eyes closed, after a few seconds when she heard clapping sounds she knew this was an embarrassing situation. she opened her eyes and saw everyone was clapping even Guan Yu. she was so ashamed to what she just did and sat down with her head down when Ramiel said to her


你今天赢了姐姐。但明天又是另一天. he he he he!

you won sister today. but tomorrow is another day. he he he he!

and Ramiel hug her and kissed he on the cheek, Lin Siniang's face turned red as she place the dumpling in Ramiels bowl Guan Yu congratulated her. even Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen were happy with the outcome. Amelia spoke to her son as soon she was finished Ramiel took a clean spoon and cut the dumpling in half and used a fork to skewer it and gave it to his older sister.

Ms. Lin Siniang took the half dumpling and eat it, that afternoon was once again filled with laughter Ramiel and Lin Siniang became close and even shared stories, and even ask her if she can visit him at home so they can play together. Ramiel would even tease Guan Yu about the way h looked at his mother he even told him he won't get mad if her mom would get a divorce and get re-married to Guan Yu.

Guan Yu was drinking tea when Ramiel openly told him, he almost spits out his tea with the embarrassment this made Amelia blush and took a napkin and wipe the spilled tea on his lower lip. this move made the Ramiel teasing worst. he took her mother's other hand and reach Guan Yu's hand and made them hold their hands together and said a silly remark that he was giving him his blessing.

Mr. Tang started to laugh again and Mrs. Mao went to grab Ramiel and told him it was an inappropriate thing to say. he replies why grandma I can see they both like each other. Besides Mr. Tang, everyone became silent and didn't even utter a sound.

Mr. Tang stood up right after Mrs. Mao placed Ramiel between them. the boy was so confused about what he did wrong but as soon as Mr. Tang spoke the awkward silence finally ended. and said this


命运将相隔千里的人聚在一起。"对于浪漫的灵魂,这句爱情谚语说,距离不能分开两个注定要在一起的灵魂。命运有它的方式让两个人在一起

Fate brings together those that are a thousand miles apart." For the romantic soul, this love proverb says that distance cannot separate two souls who are meant to be together. Destiny has its way to bring two people together!

为那些找到真正命运的人干杯!

a toast to those who found true destiny !!

everybody raises their soft drink bottles and made a cheer.

with this toast, Guan Yu and Amelia unconsciously stared at each and gave out a weird vibe. everybody notice this and decided to just ignore it and continue what they were doing. after a few more hours they all went home Ramiel saw Guan Yu holding her mom's hand as they stood up together and walk to the shop exit. he was about to say something when Mr. Tang lean down and tap Ramiel when he saw that Mr. Tang was giving a hush sign, Ramiel knew what it means and just let them be. because saw her mother was Happy.

Ramiel didn't know that the two were already exchanging text messages and calls for six days. and a deep connection did eventually blossom, she felt safe and secure when she touch Guan Yu's hand for the first time at the coffee shop. even Guan Yu he felt different the very first day when he saw Amelia she was always on his mind, and he felt that he can't stand a moment not seeing or hearing her voice. this was the reason why he was suddenly changing.

Guan Yu fell in love with a woman with a sad and cruel life. and he knew it was destiny that forced them to meet at a crossroads of their lives and made a firm Decision to help Amelia get rid of the chains that were holding her hostage for years. and the only way to do that is to get her to sign a divorce paper and be finally free from the cruel hand of her soon-to-be ex-husband Samuel Gracia.

Meanwhile, in Japan, a few miles near Mt. Kurohoshi eight backpackers are fighting for their very life as hordes of dire wolves came down and started to hunt around the area. the mayor of Inuma started to panic when he receive news about it, he immediately sent out two police units to rescue the people as more reports of the attack are coming in.

Mayor Touma Yuuma started calling for help in all surrounding Cities as more reported deaths were coming in when his secretary Ayako Himasa, came into his office as dozen people are in a state of chaos she came barging in with more disturbing information.

天竜に住む 75 人のサー・ユウマは現在行方不明です。これらの人々は昨夜そこから連れ去られ、二度と行方不明になっています。より多くの軍人を求めてください.

Sir Yuuma seventy-five people in Tenryu are now missing these people were taken from their homes last night and have never been seen again. please ask for more military personnel.

Mayor Touma sat down and just gave in to the pressure and totally went blank. when a policeman who was on the emergency task force coordinator holding a phone shouted. Ayako Himasa ran toward the table in that officer and grab the phone and shouted.

一体何が起こっているのか、すぐに教えてください!

what the hell is going on tell me right away!

the person on the other line spoke...

悲惨なオオカミと戦ってきた数人がここにいて、彼らは勝っています。ほとんどの民間人は警察官によって保護されており、これらの個人は彼らの力を使って生き物を追い返しています。私は彼らが優美な奥様だと思います.

there are a few people here who have been fighting the dire wolves and they are winning, most of the civilians are being protected by the police officers and these individuals are forcing the creature back with the use of their power. I think they are ethereal ma'am.

Ayako Himasa told the officer if he was using a smartphone to record everything in video and document everything that was happening, suddenly she heard more people screaming in the background so she asked the office why they were screaming but there was no answer.

a new creature came down with the dire wolves it was reported to be five meters tall and had 3 heads in one huge body. each head was spurting three different elements, Japanese civilians were being burned alive because one of its heads was breathing fire, some were being dissolved by acid with the second head and the last head it was busy eating the people as is slowly walk. even the dire wolves scattered away from this creature.

Ayako Himasa asks a group of reporters if they have a video drone with them, a reporter raised his hands and said he has one on his truck. Ayako Himasa told a public servant to go with the man and use that drone to gather a live video feed from the danger zone.

は現在長野県にある村です!

I want you to get that drone and fly over Tenryu village located in Nagano Prefecture now!

the two men rushed down to get the drone as Ayako Himasa ordered them to do so, luckily the drone was a piece of military-grade equipment and just WIFI so it can broadcast its video live. they ran toward the rooftop of Inuma city hall. they saw the rooftop door was already been forcefully opened, Ayako Himasa was there holding a claw bar and told them to tap that drone into the city hall main satellite antenna.

the two men were fast and in a few minutes the drone was flying toward Tenryu, a female reported came up the City hall rooftop to personally see what was going on. the reporter gave her introduction to Ayako Himasa

こんにちは、日政綾子さん、私は埼玉のレポーターです?

hello madam Ayako Himasa, I am a reporter from Saitama could I stay here and freely report on what you are about to see?

Ayako just nodded and waited for the drone to reach Tenryu, they gasp and slowly cried as they saw countless dead innocent civilians on the street, houses, and business establishments were destroyed and burned to the grown it was like hell, they saw people fighting and some running away. dead dire wolves can also be seen. as this video was being broadcasted live more people in Japan saw this and were consumed with different emotions. they could hear the scream of people including the beast's roar.

the Japanese citizen finally identified and gave the beast a name, they called it Cerberus, unbelievably more news poured internationally as these countries confirmed the same creature attacking towns. mankind was in a panic once again when the first attack just happened the last week. now scientists concluded that the area where those creatures attack are all random places. even the time and duration of each attack are not the same.

as Ayako Himasa and a few witnesses gather around as they saw eight Japanese civilians fight the Cerberus by using their unnatural abilities, as more news camera drones approach the Town more people can now witness what was happening.

meanwhile, when these supernatural occurrences were finally revealed to the world members of the United Nation started to deliberate if these supernatural anomalies will continue to happen and what action should be created to ensure mankind's survival, while japan and the rest of the invaded cities across the world continue their battle, a handful of experts made statements that there are people around the world had already been proven to have a develop unnatural abilities to fight these creatures.

these people were even secretly studied and even tortured by each nation's military force to be merged within their ranks to be used as a weapon if war broke out among disputing nations but due to these unnatural events. each country denied the accusations of torture and use of force on their people, but they all agreed that the reports were true and that each nation was hoping to use their citizens' newfound abilities with consent for their benefit their country, confusion rose as each nation defended their action but when a scientist took hold of his mic and shouted at the top of his lung everybody at the UN meeting stop their bickering and turned their attention to the person who shouted, it was the renowned Dr. Mikhail Artyom theoretical physicist, cosmologist, Astrophysics, and beside him was Dr.Mai Chenguang leading expert in all known mythology around the globe.

Dr. Mikhail Artyom gave the mic to Dr.Mai Chenguang as she addresses everybody that whatever these supernatural events are they are all connected to all now mythology.

she pointed out that when her late father was researching all of the mythological data all over the world there was one defining context, but due to her father passing away, this information was never published after five years after her father's death she started to pursue her fathers work and with the help of his friends one of them was Dr. Mikhail Artyom she finally understood what her father told her all of these events are the cause of a dimensional tear that can be tracked by using Electromagnetic energy. it was a shocking revelation and so simple everybody started to question her absurd theory, Dr. Mikhail Artyom once again took the mic and utter the word orb.

as soon as he mention the orb everybody stop talking and finally understood what they were talking about. Dr. Mikhail Artyom pointed out to the large screen monitor that the orb that manifested had the same energy frequency when they cross-reference all the data gathered when the orb reveal itself nineteen years ago.

Dr.Mai Chenguang further mention that in her father's notes that in each nation's mythology that were written to be gods, were called

空灵的

Ethereal

these beings were endowed with supernatural powers as soon as mankind develops their language and established their own culture. these people used their abilities to mold and change humanity's future. as this information was shared on the UN floor Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italian, Belarus, Cambodia, Korea, and Egypt delegates confirmed that the Cerberus and uncounted dire wolves that took the lives of so many of their citizens and devastated their land were was all finally killed.

After a few more hours more countries' UN delegates started to address each of their country leaders regarding past laws to ensure that their ethereal citizens must be registered and not start another race or hate discrimination for the world as already seen what can they do to save their own. the kind from maybe another attack.

within their respective government, they started to establish an autonomous branch to ensure these people will be regulated and controlled by each nation's law. everything was moving so fast that the rest of the world just stood and watch as mankind finally opened its doors to the world of the unexplainable and supernatural. 

 

a week have passed somewhere miles away from any major populace a jail facility was conducting its daily morning inmate routine when news about the event around the world reach every single person in the correction open field. the inmate and even a jail guard were focused on the news, but one inmate was separated from them and now facing a dilemma that he couldn't comprehend,

a female lawyer was putting pressure on him to sign some documents, if not he will face more problems as the female lawyer gave Samuel Gracia more evidence of his illegal activities. he has irritated as to why he would sign any document from a person who he doesn't personally know, especially a document that he was the one who wants to divorce his current Wife.

he thought it could be his wife's family trying to get rid of him. he refuse and even threw the papers away. one of the lawyers' men quietly picks up all the documents and neatly stacks and arranges them and gently places them on top of the table next to the female lawyer.

Samuel Gracia went on cursing the lawyers and told her to tell her client to go to hell or else when he gets out he will show her client that he will kill somebody.

Ms. Lin Siniang stood up and walk near the client and told him he was overthinking, her client was not in any way connected with his wife's family. but instead, her boss was just cleaning some unwanted attention to another clan's mistake and told him his soon-to-be ex-wife is now working for them.

Samuel Gracia laugh so hard but misunderstood what Ms. Lin Siniang meant. Samuel Gracia thought his wife finally became a prostitute or somebody in the Chinese mafia wanted to sell her as a personal slave.

Samuel Gracia spoke.

kayo talaga, masyado kayong maselan sa personal na kasaysayan ng isang babae produkto, puta  naman gusto ninyo di b?

you people are always really sensitive to the personal backgrounds of your female merchandise, but a slut is what you like right?

and he continued to laugh loudly because he knew the Chinese lawyer couldn't understand him. but

pag isipan mo ng mabuti Mr.Samuel Gracia, kung sino ka para tangihan mo kami? pipirma kaba o puputulin ko dila mo at ipapakain ko sayo?

think carefully Mr.Samuel Gracia, who do think you are to refuse us? Will you sign or will I cut off your tongue and feed it to you?

Samuel Gracia was shocked to hear his native language from a Chinese woman, so it came to him that she was not an ordinary person, this was not the time to act rashly and think rationally to save his neck. he knew that all members of any syndicate will do anything to fulfill their leader's orders. many ideas came to his mind thinking that Amelia was being given as a gift to another leader as a gift but among all of the scenarios that came into his head but ask him to get a divorce. thinking that this particular syndicate leader prefers unmarried women? what about his son from Amelia?

there were so many questions in his head, but when one of the men grab him by the neck and the other men forcefully opened his mouth and took hold of his tongue outward he was sweating and shaking but the Chinese men were two times bigger than him and were unnaturally strong.

 he was trying his best to move and defend himself to get the attention of the jail guards outside the visiting room. but for some reason, the two jail guards facing where he was sitting were just standing outside the hallway. he knows his screams were heard was sure because his head was held so tight he can't even turn his head. when Ms. Lin Siniang unfolded a serrated butterfly knife and showed it to him he screams, even more, when he saw in the door window that the jail guard silhouettes were no longer there he grabbed the ballpen from the table and screamed the word

'I will sign it

Ms. Lin Siniang smiled and place the paper in front of him and pointed at where to sign. he was still in that same situation as the two men continued to hold him while his tongue is still sticking out. as soon as he was finished Ms. Lin Siniang took the paper with her free hand and place it inside a leather folder and gave it to another man. the two men holding just stop and stood at his back while Ms. Lin Siniang suddenly stabs Samuel Gracia's free hand with the butterfly knife.

and said .

para ito sa lahat ng kahayupan mo!

is it for all your evil deeds!

 

as Samuel Gracia' was tightly holding his bleeding had spoken while in so much pain, concerning his freedom while walking away Ms. Lin Siniang told him a deal was a deal he will have his freedom but be sure to live like a rat and she hope he was a smart man and stay in the sewer where he truly belongs, he kneels on the floor and thank her for sparing his life.

when Ms. Lin Siniang and her three guards were gone, the two jail guards who accompanied him in the visiting room took him into the medical room where he was already grinding his teeth in anger when the jail doctor was finished closing the wound on his hand. immediately he was put back into his cell, the moment the jail cell was locked behind him he utters the words that he will kill that bitch that very moment he gets out.

Ms. Lin Siniang was already traveling back to the office when she received a call from Guan Yu who orders her to one of their contacts to ensure that Amelia would not hesitate to push with the divorce, he gave Ms. Lin Siniang the new location for the pickup and after she may directly head toward the testing facility that the military has set up. this was the first test that he will attend and personally test.

Ms. Lin Siniang was already entering the city they stopped by a small gas station where a skinny tall man wearing a white jacket holding a brown leather suite case was waiting for them to arrive after giving the papers to a gentleman who was a local lawyer in the city with a small law firm, they proceeded to their next location.

Ms. Lin Siniang was checking all of Guan Yu's daily and weekly schedules to ensure everything was smooth when a call came in a Ramiel and it was a surprise to hear his voice. Ms. Lin Siniang ask him why he was calling her today. Ramiel just wanted to talk to her and share his daily activity he was so full of energy and his funny stories made Ms. Lin Siniang's travel became more effortless.

they laugh and both shared stories to pass the time until she had to cut their conversation short. she told Ramiel she was about to go to work and they can continue their stories after, Ramiel said his goodbye and gave a MUAH sound indicating he sent her a flying kiss. this made her day she felt the young cute boy who keeps sending her emoticons daily would make her smile and feel like a real older sister.

after an hour they reach an old military base that was used to be the largest weapon warehouse on the continent with more than one thousand personnel in the late 1970s now after decades of use only a few guards remain to stand guard in the area for any unwanted looters and scavengers in the area.

a small renovated military outpost was created to be the main entrance checkpoint at the old base, a soldier was confirming their identity a few moments after the second soldier told the driver to go straight and enter the bunker D and not leave their vehicle until they were permitted to do so.

Ms. Lin Siniang told her three guards to be on high alert, even if they are inside a reinforced bulletproof seven-seater SUV vehicle a simple handheld 84mm Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher AT4 could rip them to shreds. for one reason the soldiers in the outpost are placed there to make the base look abandoned and worn down but the very Wearhouse they entered inside looks very well maintained. and she pointed out they are using 3 types of camera sensors motion, heat, and sound sensors. all over the interior of a so-called old Wearhouse.

a siren went on and gave them orders to stay within their vehicle, sounds of machine moving under them soon they slowly descend and lights from all side were opened then a huge metal door closed the top.

Ms. Lin Siniang counted the floors that they passed until it stops from her calculation they are now 100 meters under the basement as soon as the wall facing them opened they saw a man walking in and it was Guan Yu ordering them to exit the vehicle and follow him for they came on the perfect time to witness the evolution of their new product.

Ms. Lin Siniang went with her boss and saw how huge the base was underground, her calculation was off, from where she stood the height of the ceiling was around 30 meters and the area was she so huge it was as big as a football field the beams supporting the ceiling has the same measurements of an upright cargo container.

Guan Yu was approached by a   four-star general and greeted them with a smile and an introduction he was General Allen Thompson head of the special weapons development project. Ms. Lin Siniang introduce herself including her three bodyguards. they were all accompanied by General Thompson to where the weapon testing will happen. there was an open space surrounded but a secondary wall with a height of ten feet and 40 feet wide and it was reinforced by a 5 by 5 feet flat sheet of steel plate with an inch of thickness, in front of was a new M1 Abram tank.

15 meters away and facing the tank was a metal table with every familiar weapon, even before Ms. Lin Siniang could ask Guan Yu told them all the details this was very the first handheld Plasma Railgun prototype that they develop but lacked special components that could control its output and the most important part is to create a portable energy source that can fire the gun continuously.

Guan Yu walked to a small platform on which General Thompson's command two mechanical hands went down from the ceiling and began attaching body armor, she notice that the body armor was similar to what they currently have in their headquarters, but the one Guan Yu wearing it was far more advanced and looked far more superior.

it only took a few minutes to fully equip the new body armor, Guan Yu pointed out to the project director that the armor plate was too heavy and made its movements rough as he move around he asked Ms. Lin Siniang to write down the changes that must be implemented in the body armor, he elaborated these suites were already light but adding more metal would be bothersome to any soldier wearing it.

the lead weapon development unit in Fu Xi Shi corporation has already tested the special leather that he got from the dire wolves and it could withstand a direct hit from a full clip FMJ round at a distance of 5 meters with zero penetration, even if the person wearing the suit gets blasted by detonating half a pound of c-4 and placed a few feet from the test subject upon explosion with a blast radius of 2 meters the test subject was thrown away from the center blast at 8 meters per second, after several more controlled analysis ten subjects were stunned and lost motor and sense function for 15 minutes, but others lost consciousness and pass out because of the outside force.

but all possible physical and mental variables were considered in the experiment and after weeks of test, they were convinced that all of the users were safe and body were functioning in a normal manner with no signs of visible trauma or internal damage to all the human subjects.

when the creature's remains were harvested and experimented on, the creature's body parts were flexible, durable, and with unlimited potential, it was noted that even if the creature was dead, its skin or anybody that has been modified to fit humanities needs, it still emits a small amount of electromagnetic energy that can deflect and absorb energy and the creatures has two hearts one was for the blood and the other one was its main power supply for it was made of an unknown crystal, and like an ordinary human heart that pump blood, this crystal pumps out energy strong enough to power an electric car that will run for a week, like a rechargeable battery, so upon knowing this rich and influential people grab the opportunity to create something that they know will bring them more power.

the chance to change one's destiny has finally come and no human being will ever be the same anymore. and the people who were at the forefront of this research with the funding from Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair corporation were Dr.Mai Chenguang, Dr. Mikhail Artyom, and General Allen Thompson.

the General was very impressed to finally see this prototype weapon considering now with the current situation the world is facing, he thought even death because of this tragedy gave humanity a light of hope.

After a few minutes of checking from all the members of the weapon development team, they gave Guan Yu and thumbs up and ask all personnel to prepare the firing of the handheld railgun.

Guan Yu took the railgun that was the same length but had more weight than Barrett M82 with a more slick modern design due to its Tungsten projectile, any soldier will have trouble using the gun because of the 10 tungsten projectile ammunition. this is where the hydraulic exoskeleton inside the suit from the X5 Armor comes into use.

he grab the gun and lifted it and positioned himself in a firing position and waited for General Allen Thompson's men to give a signal, a loud siren can be heard and a female voice spoke.

Attention all personnel clear the testing area, the use of the X5 Armor and firing of the new prototype plasma railgun shall commence, initiating count from 5, 4, 3,2, 1 fire!

with this Guan Yu squeeze, the trigger and a sharp piercing sound were heard, then a loud bang occurred as the tungsten projectile went thru the tank like it was paper, a large monitor screen captured every microsecond of the tungsten projectiles trajectory as it puncture the armored tank with ease and even passes thru the steel plated concrete barricade and created an impact blast hole on the other side demolishing the actual underground base foundation as is stop.

a small amount of smoke can be seen from the muzzle break, but there was no heat on the gun, but Guan Yu was not yet satisfied and ask General Thompson to give another signal. the General nodded.

Attention all personnel clear the testing area, the use of the X5 Armor, and continuous firing of the new prototype plasma railgun shall commence, initiating count from 10, 9, 8  , 7,6 .5, 4, 3,2,and  1 fire!

this Guan Yu squeeze the trigger and consecutive sharp piercing sounds, everybody even the personnel in the base witnessing this were covering their ears, there was more smoke coming from the barricade concrete wall than the actual gun after he emptied the magazine and the smoke and debris were settling down, they were all shocked to see the destructive power of this gun. the M1 Abram has been torn apart with just ten projectiles and everything behind it was obliterated even the first hole it created in the main structure of the base was now unexplainable and will cost to repair it is more than the amount of the tank itself.

everybody was happy, as the weapon technician doubled check the gun and the X5 armor they were more surprised to see it was still in perfect firing condition. Guan Yu looked at General Allen Thompson and asked him

so General when can we distribute this?

the general with a big smile on his face ...

Mr. Guan Yu Liu Chen my dear friend rest assured we will use your guns on the next attack.

the five days went by with no international incident occurred, people around the  world felt a certain amount of hope that these peaceful days will continue to be enjoyed by everybody, 

at the same time Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair corporation were in full swing with the mass production of  their new products. Guan Yu gave Sinclair the right to produce the X5 body Armor for a very reasonable point because the Sinclair corporation was the one who develop the technologically advanced micro hydraulic exoskeleton that made the armor more versatile in its movement and strength.

Sinclair corporation is renowned for its infrastructure creating a colossal building with the most advanced equipment to mankind, and with the creation of the exoskeleton full body suit thousand of paralyzed and disabled people can finally move again but it was not designed to be used in that manner, it was to increase the productivity of their construction worker a hundred folds, but the wife of the Sinclair corporation president decided to offer their invention not just for construction but also help those who medically need it the most. 

the two companies worked side by side to ensure mankind's survival, on March 28, 8:25 in the morning, the first batch of six hundred and seventy-five pieces of the x5 battle armor and the plasma railgun was transported and delivered to various countries all over, and General Allen Thompson used his influence and use the United Nations cargo planes to ensure those nations that orders will be received in good working conditions.

and to ensure that each weapon won't fall into the wrong hand a special microchip program scans and analyze the user's genetic code.

these DNA scanners were manufactured where Amelia was currently employed. all soldiers that were pre-selected based on achievement and good psychological aptitude will be the only person who is authorized to use this new tech and these people must provide all the needed background information including their DNA samples to General Allen Thompson.

as a former United nation Secretary-General for Peacekeeping force, he was known to be strict when it comes to protecting the lives of the people under him. he wants to leave his military service with a good honorable legacy when he finally retires in two years and just accepts Guan Yu's offer to be a military defense attache of Fu Xi Shi.

standing exactly six feet tall with grey hair and blue eyes and at the age of fifty-six years old the General is a very traditional and old fashion guy, he views honor and family are the most important things that a man should pursue and protect always act accordingly based on rank age and experience in life.

but when the shareholders of Fu Xi Shi corporation told General Allen Thompson that the grand master's 27-year-old nephew will be the new clan leader he was a bit skeptical at first but when he saw and witnessed Guan Yu Liu Chen's actions and decisions this made him open and more malleable in viewing people traits and personality.

since then after five long years of working together, he considers Guan Yu Liu Chen a very honorable person and even sees him as his equal in terms of formality, and Guan Yu will respect and honor him by greeting him with Baoquan li while addressing him as General even on social gatherings.

General Thompson orders his men back to the base and start writing the report concerning all the shipments and appoints his major to coordinate with the secretary of foreign affairs so each transport from point A to point B will be smooth, was personally overseeing all the cargo and decide to accompany the last shipment going to Kubinka facility in Russia.

he was sitting in the cargo compartment with 4 of his soldiers he received a call from Guan Yu informing him that the next shipment will be a month from now, and before meeting the Russian military counterpart he needs to meet with Dr. Mikhail Artyom in Moscow the moment he gets there is new information that he needs to know, he wanted to discuss these new findings with General Thompson, but Guan Yu mentioned that has a prior appointment that he needs to address.

Guan Yu ended his call and place his phone back inside his jacket. when Ms. Lin Siniang stood and walk beside him and place a folder on his table and mentioned all the documents are filled and everything was legally handled with discretion. when he heard a text sound coming from Ms. Lin Siniang's pocket it was a very recognizable sound from a cartoon tv series that he watched before when he was just a kid.

Gun Yu was still reading the document when casually took a glance at his secretary, she was a bit embarrassed about what her phone text notification sounded like, and from the sound they were hearing, she was receiving a lot of them. her face was already turning red when Guan Yu told him she may take her coffee break now. she bowed down and slowly left his boss's side and directly went out of his office.

when she was walking across the hallway she finally took out her phone and look at the text she received. she giggled and couldn't hold her laughter. she saw a lot of pictures that were taken a few days ago when she was first introduced to Ramiel.

it was a picture of there wacky things they did, she was making weird facial expressions with Ramiel, and even Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen didn't escape Ramiels wacky random selfies, everybody that was inside the old coffee shop at that time had their photos taken. there was even a selfie of the bodyguards making manly posses with Ramiel at the center.

Ms. Lin Siniang was about to go in the elevator and go down her phone rang and a call came in when she answered it was Ramiel on the other line asking her if she wants to join him and Grandma Mao tomorrow that was Saturday in baking chocolate cupcakes for his friend in the orphanage, Ms. Lin Siniang was ecstatic to hear it so she said yes.

Ms. Lin Siniang decided to get some coffee on the company lobby floor, Guan Yu was kind enough to place a coffee bar in the main lobby so all employees and personnel can enjoy a well-blended delicious coffee every day. even the cafeteria food dish is prepared carefully by the kitchen staff and cooked by a Michelin chef to ensure the quality and health of all of its personnel and all of these are provided for free, and each employee no matter what the position may be has full medical, accident, and death insurance.

Fu Xi Shi's main corporation are two connected buildings each has a floor size of 50 by 50 meters each the first building facing the main road has 15 floors and connecting behind it has 30 floors where Guan Yu's office was located, Fu Xi Shi has sub 3 basement floor for parking and hidden under the parking lot basement was another underground facility that only 4 people has the authorization to access and enter.

Fu Xi Shi corporation is not the biggest nor the tallest building in the city, it was looking very average in comparison to other far bigger establishments that were surrounding them right in the very heart of the city,

but Fu Xi Shi was considered to be one of the major powerhouses in the business industry they have ventured into so many business transactions which is why 70% percent of the majority of products that are being bought and circulating the market were made by Fu Xi Shi corporation.

Fu Xi Shi's business is all connected to electronics, medicine, agriculture, mining, oil, manufacturing food, and transportation, and now the biggest business progress is in weapons development.

Fu Xi Shi has made a lot of companies bigger by joining hands with them and building new partnerships to further expand their business to the next level. last two years ago they merge with an Indian textile Company and started the development of a lightweight kevlar fabric that was affordable was easy to manufacture so they were able to secure a hundred million contract deal with a large nation that was having difficulty acquiring inexpensive but durable body armor. next Fu Xi Shi' and Korea made a joint venture in developing flexible durable screens, that can be seen in almost every non-conventional item.

because of their profound view towards doing business, thousands of people had their lives changed for the better upon working for Fu Xi Shi, all the upper management leaders are trying their very best to ensure all their employees are well-taken care of, you ripe what you sow as the old saying goes.

Fu Xi Shi's commitment to providing all the needs of its people who work tirelessly night and day, each personnel that is working in Fu Xi Shi were never neglected to have a good productive life base on skill, knowledge and, right attitude toward one another. no matter who you are, where you came from, nationality, and ethnicity they treat you with respect and dignity. this is what Fu Xi Shi' has been doing for decades.

as you walk around the office area you can see different types of people, with different personalities and nationalities working hand in hand toward a better future.

but even with all these benefits and good qualities within a well-organized company, a handful of people within the company are still not satisfied with what they have. they still give in to greed and crave more than they need in life. they wear their mask perfectly working like the rest but deep down in their soul, they are unscrupulous and unethical in so many ways.

and like any company the Fu Xi Shi leaders can only hope that everybody that works inside has the same mindset of a true loyal hard-working employee.

when everybody saw Ms. Lin Siniang they all greeted her with a smile, even with her title as Gua Yu Personal Secretary she never used her authority to torment or abuse any personnel within the company. but everybody that is part of the first family fear and respect her.

for the rest of the normal four hundred people working at Fu Xi Shi, they see a lovely smart hard working woman, but some people, just hate her because of their selfish reasons. with a fake smile to be so envious of her thinking that they are more good-looking and more qualified to be the boss's assistant.

Ms. Lin Siniang was waiting as the tenth in line to order her favorite Caramel Macchiato coffee with a hint of hazelnut when she saw on the giant screen the recent news concerning Ms. Eu-meh Fang's new scandalous activity with another rich Batchelor, and sadly her fame was deteriorating as a number of her endorsers suddenly canceled all the commercial campaign that she already had signed and agreed to do.

but before the news ends a famous director was eying her to be part of a new tv show, the director even told the reporter that she is perfect for this particular role. most of the male employees were conversing with one another stating that she was still actually hot and a voice of a young woman greeted Ms. Lin Siniang.

早上好,林思娘 像往常一样?

good morning ma'am Lin Siniang, the usual?

she politely answered yes. and took the drink and decided to wait in the lobby area until she received a call from her boss, she took out her phone once again and viewed the pictures Ramiel sent. she couldn't stop giggling like a teen. suddenly a notification sound rang and saw Ramiel was sending chat messages to her

Ms. Lin Siniang gave out big sigh.. and finish drinking her coffee, her feeling are all over the place, she can't stop smiling but at the same time feels embarrassed to go back to work and face Guan Yu her boss, so many things in her life were changing and these changes made her feel happy. growing up with nobody to support her and just being part of her daily ordeals was lonely, she thought the only thing that made sense was to fulfill her duty at any cost, but now being part of another person's life made her realize the things she didn't think would be that important in life.

while preparing to back to her duties the company alarm went on as everybody started to get weary Ms. Lin Siniang saw her boss running toward her with ten of the company's top officers and ordered everybody to move, gradually a state of confusion erupted as they could hear people outside were running and screaming.

Ms. Lin Siniang get into the basement bunker and secure all our people a large new creature was spotted coming out of the ground in the east part of the city a few blocks from where they are. Guan Yu and the rest of the bodyguards with him were carrying a plasma railgun.

he commands his head guard to close all metal shutters so all in the windows of the lobby would give the time to evacuate and prepare, as the metal window shutters were going down the head guard saw a horde of green skinned creatures that were around 3 feet tall and were holding primitive weapons.

the head guard was not oblivious to unknown things he was trained to instantly react to what might be considered a treat. these creatures saw what he was doing and like a rabid animals, they ran toward the Fu Xi Shi main lobby.

Guan Yu saw this and shouted to leave all of their communication lines open, and told everyone with a weapon to conserve the railgun ammo for the bigger treat, many of the Fu Xi Shi personnel were still too terrified to move so most of the ordinary security guards were trying their best efforts to assist those who were helpless, others just frantically called their family hoping to get a response that they are safe. Ms. Lin Siniang including her staff were running all over the ground floor to ensure everybody was moving away from the lobby to seek safety.

normal procedures didn't apply to this particular scenario so most of the people were moved into their respective office areas and hoped no creature will able to breach the building window.

Ms. Lin Siniang had the opportunity to access the guard office that was located near the staircase down to the basement, she made sure that all exit doors were securely locked, and she saw a few people were hiding inside the guard room she had to drag the female attendant under the table and ask a guard name Mr. De-leon who was going to retire this coming month, he was one of the first batches of guards who witnessed the company's growth, he was holding his family picture and praying that he will live thru this nightmare.

she told them to go up because starting from the tent floor going upward all glass windows that were installed are 2-inch tempered Glass and even shatterproof against the heat and strong winds. and select the supply room then barricade themselves inside and do not come out until they announce that it is safe. a new female attendant was crying and couldn't stop, Ms. Lin Siniang kneel grab her by the shoulder, and spoke with authority.

if you don't get moving and remain here you will lose your life. I am trying to protect you. but I can only do this much, you need to think of your safety.

so please stop crying if you want to see your family again! go!

as soon as they left she rummage through the metal cabinets hoping to get any weapon and she found a retractable baton and a vest, and even took rubber shoes that were lucky near her size that was left in one of the cabinets. but before leaving she made sure that all were safe by viewing all the CCTV cameras, there she saw Jiao long hiding in his room like a small child curled under the table.

you are pathetic Jiao-long... you are weak and a useless person!

seeing that most of them were safe, a guard came into the room and told Ms. Lin Siniang that the green creatures has almost broken thru the metal shutter cover of the lobby windows she knew it won't take long until those things come inside the building. sadly the ground floor was designed and built more on comfort rather than function, so the metal shutters were a standard issue and the glass panels all around the lobby are just Insulated Glass.

when she went out to join her boss and the rest of the security team one of the guards shouted,

those are Goblins!

Guan Yu reacted by saying,

你听到了吗男人! ,这些东西被称为妖精,就像你祖母故事书中的妖精一样。 让我们向这些傻瓜展示他们惹错了家庭

you heard it, men! these things are called goblins like the ones in your grandmother's storybook. lets us show these fools they mess with the wrong family.

one Russian guard was confused and was looking at Guan Yu...

они гоблины, как те, что были в сказках твоей бабушки.

ах! хм.. просто убей столько, сколько сможешь, ладно!

they are goblin-like the ones in your grandmother's storybook.

ah! hmm..just kill as many as you can ok!

suddenly a loud crash as a few dozen of goblins rushes inside the lobby like ants, each guard used their FN P90 and secure the plasma gun strap on their back,  they found out that they are like them mortal and had no mystical abilities these things lack training and with no actual fighting skills so it was easy. even Ms. Lin Siniang was worrying for nothing they were like fighting a child.

Guan Yu saw that his guards were overpowering the attackers he sends out an order to divide into 3 groups the 3rd group will remain to kill all the goblins and ensure the employees' safety then the rest will follow him outside.

Ms. Lin Siniang will be team 3, do not underestimate them even a small spider can kill an elephant by underhanded tactics so remain focused.

in unison, they all shouted,

yes, boss!!

as units, 1 and 2 got the opportunity to escape the goblin attackers they proceed to their real target as they were running civilians were running toward them and screaming the words snake, people were trampling on each other out of desperation and panic as a huge snake-like creature was following them from behind.

it was 25 meters long and its head was as big as a mini cooper car, this physical feature could make a full-grown ordinary man wet his pants out of fear. but the biggest issue was not its size but rather the acid that it was spitting from its mouth.

he gave his men a sign and it was to take caution and deal with the enemy as if it can think. Guan Yu made the first move as the remaining civilians were finally out of their way he ran towards it and using his left hand he pulled out a

Jiǔjiébiān (九節鞭)

nine section whip

and jump over its head while it tried to lunge at him, its pointed hook at the end of the chain whip pierce its one eye and latch on to its eye socket. the beast got more agitated because it was in pain, Guan Yu knew it might try to curl and start to roll and bash him on the street pavement. its tail was hitting everything on the swing path crushing an entire car like it was a can of oil. his shirt was getting ripped as the snake used the surrounding structures to scrape him off or just kill him, but he was wearing an X5 body suit even if he get pummeled to a hard surface he can endure it.

he pulled hard on the chain and the pain it received made the creature raise its head and expose its belly, more chains were thrown at it but the thick scales were preventing any of the hooks to wound it. quickly they decided to infuse the chain with their aura and tried again, to their amazement it penetrated its skin stabbing its flesh and hooking deep within its rib bone. they were using all of their Aura to restrain the creature plus each of Guan Yu's men also concentrating while attacking to manifest an energy field around their body to protect them from the creature's acidic spit.

people in the confinements of their office building saw this and capture everything on video, some even showed the event live, people saw how the Fu Xi Shi corporate boss and his 5 guards battle it out with a huge snake, meanwhile, Guan Yu finally orders them to bombard the beast head with the railgun.

and with that multiple piercing sounds were heard it was so fast accurate the beast didn't even have time to open its mouth. the street floor was pulverized with the tungsten ammo, and as the smoke cleared the snake head was unrecognizable. one civilian who was near the location openly mention on a live vlog broadcast that they didn't even use all the tungsten ammo on each gun. all six of them fire one shot each and it brutally destroyed the creature's face.

people around the world saw this and some even commented that mankind shouldn't be afraid anymore, millions of people saw this and gave birth to the idea that we need more of these kinds of people.

a netizen openly said that she found out they are being called ethereal.

the word ethereal became a trending topic. as more people began to gain interest in all related to the name and the creatures that are trying to invade earth.

at the same time, one of Guan Yu's men saw that there are still a few goblins stragglers in the area so he asked permission to hunt them all. he agreed and they went on the offensive. Ms. Lin Siniang reported to Guan Yu that no were casualties among the company personnel.

Guan Yu told Ms. Lin Siniang that there were still goblins freely moving around, so until they are all eliminated, sweep every corner of the building. even if these goblin creatures are weak against those who have trained to fight, a normal civilian will get killed if left unchecked.

懂的老大.

understood boss.

as people came out from their hiding places, reporters and enthusiast gathered around the dead creature to personally see it up close and be the first to boast about it on social media. Guan Yu was sitting a few meters away from the creature, a research team from the institute of science and archaeology rushed toward him and their leader insisted that they have the authority to take the specimen to be studied, Guan Yu stood up and face the man and just pointed at the dead beast and said

we were the ones who killed it, and how dare you come near it and proclaim it is yours!

the man this budge and shouted that as a member of the leading team who was given full power by the United Nation to examine these things under the direct leadership of General Allen Thompson Dr.Mikhail Artyom and Dr.Mai Chenguang,

he even boasted that a well-known billionaire was their main research fund backer. people witness this man's attitude not knowing the person who was standing in front of him.

the man continued to mock Guan Yu and pointed out that a mere guard would stop them from doing their job. and told him that he was very lucky to even survive, and even told him was stupid to act on his gut instinct.

a fellow scientist went up to this man and told him the military will soon arrive and let them deal with this atrocious man. Guan Yu just went back where he was sitting and took out his cell phone and saw that Amelia called him 26 times when he called her back Amelia's voice was trembling and was out of breath. and from the sound of her voice, she was crying.

Guan Yu said hello and at that very moment, she cried even more, and with a shacking tone, she ask if he was ok?

Guan Yu smiled and took a deep breath and told Amelia not to worry he was perfectly fine, they continued to talk while more people came due to their fascination. Guan Yu's guard came back and they were carrying the corpses of the remaining goblin that was hiding within the area.

as soon as they saw their boss the arrogant scientist even ask them to leave and stop walking within the restricted tape line that they place around the specimen. the lead guard was about to smack the living daylight out of him when, a military chopper suddenly landed a few meters away in an open parking area, a few moments later an army officer went down the helicopter and was greeted by the head scientists and told the office what was going on and he badly needs his help to settle the dispute between them and the people that killed the beast.

while waking he was very adamant that he was fully cooperative and even explained that it was their job to examine the specimen. there were so many casual observers and curious onlookers. as they were being  accompanied by soldiers then they conducted crowd control , as the officer was walking near the disaster area.

Guan Yu was still having a conversation with Amelia,  saw the military officer was  approaching him, he told Amelia he need to cut their conversation short but be assured he will see her tonight after everything here was resolve.

while waking he was very adamant that he was fully cooperative and even explained that it was their job to examine the specimen. there were so many casual observers and onlookers. as the accompanying soldiers were conducting crowd control the office was Guan Yu and walk toward him.

Guan Yu was still having a conversation with Amelia, saw the military office approaching him, he told Ameli he need to cut their conversation and rest assured he will see her tonight.

the officer receives a message by phone that a military cargo truck will be within the area in 5 minutes, he confirms and orders his team to follow the UN-sanctioned protocol. then after the officer approached Guan Yu and thank him for defeating the snake-like creature before it killed more civilians, the lead scientist once again called out their claims and force their right to take the specimen, Guan Yu's lead guard was irritated and called the lead scientist an imbecile and should know who he was disrespecting.

even before Guan Yu could act on this the office slaps the scientist which made him stop talking.

I had enough of your nonsense! before you open your mouth and started yapping nonstop you should have done your homework you ungrateful piece of shit.

do you even know who you are insulting?

this man is the main reason why you still have work! he is the one funding your stupid research.

then another voice could be heard behind the office, everybody turn around and saw Dr. Mikhail Artyom overheard their discussions and pointed out to that particular scientist that what the officer was saying is 100 percent right, Dr. Mikhail Artyom walked up in front of Guan Yu and bowed down to great their benefactor, Guan Yu gave his orders and started to travel back to his office as the rest of his men followed.

meanwhile, Mrs.Mao was comforting Amelia and explaining to her that Guan Yu would not easily die in that manner, giving him the title of clan leader is not easily attainable, that person must be the embodiment of honor, discipline, power, and Guan Yu has those qualities so she should not worry too much.

Ramiel and Grandpa Tang were watching a new update about the supernatural events that were occurring all over the world, as of today, international law has been created with accordance to all the members of the United Nation to establish a governing association that will be created within each member of the country to all allow those empowered individuals or the Ethereal to be part of mankind's protection by forming their group and legally register all assets and ability and will rank base of each members power and skill capability to the main association.

these assessments are needed to ensure that this is a group or individual ethereal personal information will be known to the public to ensure proper social interaction among each other.

6 types of Leagues were created,

the Enforcers are a group of ethereal that ensure that all registered ethereal will comply with the association rules and establish law and order.

the Protectors are a group or individual ethereal that serve and work within their government to protect every known citizen in the country.

the Hunters are a group or individual ethereal track down and hunt any roaming creatures outside the danger zone, that will surely put their countrymen in danger.

the Gatherers is a group or individual ethereal that gather information thru experiments or research.

the Mercenary is a group or individual ethereal that gets hired to do any task associated with capturing or killing nonhuman creatures. most of them are retired military personnel.

the Delist is a group or individual ethereal that doesn't follow any of the association rules and thus does not have the legal right to use their powers freely.

Mr. Tang told Ramiel to watch attentively because even with all these new laws to ensure that these ethereal won't use their powers unjustly the balance of the positive yang and negative yang will be put to test, for mankind has been known to be easily corrupted and eventually will use their new found powers to their gain.

Ramiel at a very young age knew that there are just things in this world that even science can't explain so with that in mind he also knew that his daily life will never be every day ever again.

and with help of the world wide web sharing of information around the world made things more accessible and information was freely shared at a tremendous speed.

within 3 months, mankind have sufficient collective information with the help of great minds they were able a create a machine that can locate and determine the outbreak position that was named now called a D-Gate, as hundreds of orbital satellites are being accessed to relay new data all over the world.

the probability of locating a D-Gate was now 40 percent, as soon as it physically manifests in our world the primary Ethereal association can now scan and determined its power output. so they can properly asses an effective countermeasure, within tent month D-gates can now be detected at 80 percent accuracy and ranked based on the energy frequency it emits after the assessment it can now be handled with the utmost diligence from the dispatch group of ethereal who has acquired proper and legal zone license on the D-Gate confirmed location.

with this many engineers, technicians, and all available scientific minds are helping one another to fully understand and utilize each harvested creature that a particular league would kill large corporations and rich merchants saw this as an opportunity to gain more by funding these new endeavors.

most of the specimens that were acquired by battle are now legally owned by the ones who killed them because there are new raw and unknown materials that can be harvested from dimensional creatures.

most companies started to join the Etherea league as partners or primary sponsors to fully maximize the use of new materials in medicine weapons and even food.

because some of the high-rank creature's body parts especially the blood are known to be a good source of medicine that can cure any illness, even the leftover remains can be used as a fertilizer and it produces more crops in a very short time.

as 7 months passed by attacks continued all over the planet more weapons and new armor was developed from the process of the body part of the dead beast, all rooted specs that Fu Xi Shi and Sinclair industry developed integrating the harvested crystal on the dire wolves as its main power supply.

more types of life forms cross over our world, humanity didn't waste any time gathering information and learning from it, surprisingly most of these were already documented in earth's mythological folklore.

and some experts even theorize that those entities that inspired mankind to become part of our childhood were real, and at a certain point in our time when the world was still young, they accidentally crossed over to our world and got a trap and remained here.

the late Dr. Chenguang was the pioneer of this theory and because now his daughter was taken over his life and work became the final basis to name them upon similar characteristics and physical appearance.

because of the confirmation of these entities worth financially even non-Ethereal started establishing their league but without an Ethereal to support them, most members were dependent on weapons and wearing advanced exoskeleton body armor to heighten their skill.

after long hours and months of research, Dr. Mikhail Artyom and his team have determined and noted that the stronger the energy output, the more powerful the creatures will come out, and 3 types of D-Gates were observed and recorded all over the planet.

Green D-Gate the inhabitants of this particular dimension are characterized as mostly humanoid animals types, that have a treat level of 5 to 40

Blue D-Gate the inhabitants of this particular dimension are characterized as a mythological type of creature far stronger than any creatures that came from A Green D-Gate that has a treat level of 50 to 70

Red D-Gate the inhabitants of this particular dimension are characterized as hybrid creatures far stronger than any creatures that came from A Green and Blue D-Gate that has a treat level of 80 to 100

but sadly it cannot count their actual number so caution is always implemented on each determined location because an above-average human being was at level 3, so even if a person is an ethereal fighting horde of goblins can be life-threatening and at times fatal.

but people are more concerned with the popularity of being an Ethereal than the destruction that was happening in poor countries, these Ethereals became celebrities overnight gaining fame and riches that would make any average working employee envious.

many more months have already passed and the development of technology to face the creatures that entered our world has improved drastically, more information about those beings is being recorded and categorized to be shared freely with everybody, and the attacks slowly increase their rank but mankind has now adapted and was now able to prepare effectively with minimal deaths.

all City leaders pass out emergency laws to prevent mass panic and death if a D-gate Would appear in their area. this prompted everybody to always be ready to move and relocate to safety shelters that the government created in case of an emergency alarm was heard.

emergency drills were conducted every other day, this made the kids annoyed and one of them was Ramiel would always give out a huge sigh! because those emergency drills would take so much time and always ruin his free time to play during school recess.

but gradually the majority of each metropolitan populace's daily life became normal, Human arrogance with their dependency on technology has been a cure and a poison at the same time.

after 14 months mankind's daily life came back to normal as more businesses are now running and circulating special materials among the people every new product would have small amounts of these special materials making life better.

for those who have money and power to spend.

within that time Amelia and Guan Yu's relationship grew deeper and more in love with each other, Guan Yu was kind enough not to ask for her hand in marriage knowing her past, and Guan Yu and Amelia took their relationship slowly. Everything went smoothly especially when a skinny local lawyer visited her 9 months ago and mentioned that her husband was requesting a divorce, without hesitation, she signed the papers within a week she was a free woman.

Ramiel became the top student in Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's school and is now eligible to transfer to a public school, Ramiels is now 6 years old, and Ms. Lin Siniang became his non-official older sister slash babysitter and BFF and spends her weekends with Ramiel the two were un separable, Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen would make the two attend personalize training sessions to further enhance their body and fix Ramiels Meridians vein points and open its pathway in the correct flow.

Ms. Lin Siniang would accompany Ramiel just to make sure he won't get bored. as they do this activity in their backyard garden every Saturday and Sunday, they could see Guan Yu and Amelia sitting at their garden bench reading a book and just enjoying their moment together.

because of the positive energy that they each possess and convince that only a fool would dare to trespass on their happiness, they continue to live their daily life not knowing the things that will eventually change their peaceful life.

today Samuel Gracia was given a second chance in life, the correction facility administrator was sure that a person like him would have a change of heart after spending two years in jail, and now he was about a few feet from freedom, it was raining that day and the only thing that you can hear and see on the news while he was being processed to be set free as a rehabilitated man.

while standing at the jail counter he saw the news about the battles against the creatures from the other world, and the changes that happen when he was confined in prison for two years it was enough to see the world has new order when it comes to wealth and power as many different leagues all over the planet turned everything upside down as dominating force and most trending league names are as follows

红色龙珠 Red Dragonsphire- China

Caballero Segador Knight Reaper - Spain

ゲート-ホルダー Gate Horder- Japan

Убийца зверей Beast Killer- Russia

Barrikade Barricade- Germany

피의 검 Bloody Sword - Korea

The Protectors - America

Μαύρο Βέλος Black Arrow - Greek

กรงปีศาจ Demon Cage - Thailand

Vânătorul The Huntsman - Romanian

حصادة Reaper - Arabic

Svärdguide Sword Guild - Swedish

לוחם שמש Sun Warrior- Hebrew

毒爪 Poison Claw - China

サンレイダーズ Sun Raiders - Japan

these groups are considered the best and have already made a big contribution to their respective country, due to the increasing number of individuals that dreams to be part of this economic growth.

but unlike the rest of humanity Samuel Gracia doesn't care about it at all, his mind was filled with his wife, and now a free man he was more focused and determined on getting Amelia back, not having to see her in two years was torture but for some inmates, two years in jail was a walk in the park but for Samuel Gracia the two years that he stayed inside was unbearable, thinking that his wife was having the time of her life in the arms of another man, this only confirms he hasn't changed at all he is still that same possessive malicious greedy person before, and the thought of losing Amelia was like dying made it worst.

with a big smile, the jail guard stamp his release paper and told him not to return here and have a productive and meaningful life outside. Samuel Gracia just said one thing to the jail guard and that was...

PAALAM GAGO! the real translation is goodbye you son of a bitch

what did you say? I can't understand what you are saying speak English!

I said goodbye, Sir!

he took the items that personally belonged to him and finally went out of the prison and something deep in his gut finally came out of his mouth a burst of big loud laughter could be heard, finally, he can see his dearest Amelia and had her once again, he never really cared nor have any interest about his son wellbeing.

he only just wanted to have an easy life before seducing a young naive really beautiful super rich girl who will fill him with unlimited amounts of money that supposedly she will eventually get from her parents, but she got disowned and that chance to become rich was no longer an option so he found out she was carrying his child he would beat her everything he comes home but what even he did to have Amelie to have a miscarriage was futile the child just won't die.

while traveling back he was soaking wet from the rain and his rage was consuming his mind, the things that dwelled in his mind were slowly breaking the reality around him. he had already walked a few miles down the road when saw a gasoline station and encountered a very unlucky person. a young man around 22 years old was filling his car with gasoline when some hard object hit him in the head as he was falling he saw a man staring at him and lost consciousness.

when he woke up the following day he was at the hospital and the police were finally able to get some information as to what happened to him, the young man's influential father was furious and wants to catch the criminal who almost killed his son. the doctor who was treating him in the hospital came in to check his patient's condition the police asked him about the incident but the only answer they received was.

Who are you? what is going on?

meanwhile, as the other day was about to end Amelia was reading Ramiel a bedtime story, she was sitting right next to him as she stroked his hair Ramiel while resting his head on her mother's lap looked up at her, and ask why his real father hate him so much. Amelia didn't look shocked to hear this question as if she already knew that her son will eventually ask her about it. so she just answers him with a simple explanation.

son, there are many faces of evil in the world, you have to look hard beyond what you see outside, but instead, look into their heart.

you have to be strong and never give up to face that evil, protect everybody that you love, like how we are protecting you.

Ramiel just answerd ok mama! and Amelia kisses him on the forehead as he puts him to sleep, Guan Yu came into Ramiels room and saw that Amelia is quietly putting back the book she was reading to his son and slowly walked toward Guan Yu and tapped him on his shoulder a sign to accompany her downstairs, Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen were sitting at the dining table drinking tea when the two went down. Amelia smile at them and ask Guan Yu if he would stay a little bit more to have some tea or coffee.

Guan Yu just kissed Amelia on the cheek and told her he needs to go back to the office to prepare for his business trip to Lithuania to personally facilitate the new factory construction. she doesn't need to worry because Ms. Lin Siniang will be staying here to protect them if something bad will happen.

Guan Yu grab Amelia's hand and softly caress it and looked into her eyes and kiss her on her lips saying the word

我爱你

I love you

Amelia began to blush and held Guan Yu's cheeks and thank him for being a such wonderful man and a loving person she returned his kiss and hug him tightly. Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen just look at each other with happiness in their eyes. Mr. Tang stood up and kiss his wife and said he will be going to bed early and that he has a lot of things to do.

Amelia walked Guan Yu to the front door as the two parted ways somebody was watching them from afar, knowing that Guan Yu was a

Ethereal and this person were not taking any chances so he set up an outpost 500 meters away from the target area.

Ms. Eu-meh Fang was still uncompromising when it comes to what Guan Yu did to his career she was still having a hard time regaining her fame, and when Ethan Lucas left and took all of her money, she had no choice but to accept small film parts just to survive, even if she got married and after 5 months got divorce with one of the directors that requested last year to be part of a tv series that was the only work she got after he scandal with Guan Yu.

even if she was a registered Ethereal most people lost interest in her due to layer upon layer of accusations toward a lot of people around her while she was still the top star. even her fans abandoned her and move on to a much better role model so the disgrace she receives must be corrected by any mean necessary while she was observing then thru a hidden camera that she illegally paid to be installed in front of the light post located across Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen house.

the camera was placed inside the light pole that was hacked thru the city electrical line and ran all over the rural housing zone and the person who arrange this was her former Russian driver's friend who is working for the city's main electric company. she had to pay him 20 thousand for the equipment and wiretapping she has been watching them for almost 2 weeks gathering enough details so her plan would be perfect she just needs the right time and opportunity.

Eu-meh Fang notices a man wearing a black cap that was standing at the far corner of the camera's view she thought that it was just a coincidence but for more than a week, she could see the exact figure at the same spot every afternoon as the sun sets.

thinking this might be the moment she was waiting for, so she decided to investigate she went out wearing a hoodie and a facemask and waited at the only intersection that was connected going to Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's home, she knew this was the only place where that person could travel without being noticed by their neighbors, it was the opposite side where Amelia uses in going to work so, after walking around the area and arriving at the second street near the intersection she was able to see the same man walking in the direction of the area where most small businesses where located.

so Eu-meh Fang followed him until he stops at a local bar she was a bit hesitant to enter this particular bar for it was a bit out of her class, but thinking she might not have this chance again if she doesn't take the risk as more people began to fill the streets she held her breath and wet in the bar, it was humid and smells terrible and the very floor was sticky and the people drinking at this bar was dark and the ambiance was gloomy. thick smoke was hovering at the ceiling and the smell of cigar ash and sweat was lingering in her nose, she was holding her breath fearing that she might vomit anytime.

even with her handkerchief, the smell was so pungent she was about to leave when she saw the same man drinking at the end of the bar table.

she rushes toward him and asks the bartender to give her a bottle of beer.

she slightly change her voice thinking that the people inside the bar might recognize her, there was a small tv facing the bar table when the news concerning Guan Yu's real girlfriend was finally revealed, one of the riches man the country and one of the pioneering Ethereal that opened the doors to mankind in embracing the changes he or she will have to face in their life.

Amelia's face has been seen a couple of times but this moment wasn't connected to any commercial or product endorsement. her name has been a trending topic for a few brief moments before when she was chosen to be Fu Xi Shi brand model. a lot of netizens even became her follower when old pictures were compared to today. she was skinny. She had dry skin before, her hair was oily and her fashion attire was lost beyond words.

as soon as her name was connected to a scandal that a former star created to incite a rich bachelor a few years ago a few netizens got interested in her and soon followed her when she was able to register a social media account and started posting pictures with her only son Ramiel.

there they saw Amilias's gradual change, the transformation was a slow but steady process, she only had a few followers, sending her inspiring messages, most of her friends on that social media account were from little china town, and a few were from her work. many saw her change and admitted that comparing her to before was an understatement. now she is gorgeous that can even rival any of the top stars in the entertainment industry,

vlog news even mentions that a handful of talent managers want to sign her as their new upcoming talent and a model, but she refuses to be part of that particular field, many of her followers even said that there was no reason for her to join those leaches because she was already been seen with the same bachelor that was involved with the former star Eu-meh Fang.

this made Eu-meh Fang furious, she was about to throw the beer bottle she was holding when something flew right into the tv screen before she could react. it was the same man that she was following his face mask was pulled down because he was drinking, she saw the hate in his eyes and felt he knew Amelia personally.

the bartender went to the other side and grab the man by the neck and was about to drag him out of his bar when the same man took out a fist full of money and place it on top of the bar table and said

here! take my money that's for your broken tv.

the bar owner saw it was more than enough to get 2 new tv sets so he remove his hand and warn him to behave or he will beat the hell out of him.

now that kind of reaction made her even more interested to know what is his connection to Amelia. but didn't want her identity to be discovered so she thinks of a way to use this opportunity to her advantage, without drawing any attention to her when she started shouting ...

that slut!! was the reason why my husband left me! I hate her and wish she was dead... il will pay anybody 5 thousand just to make her bleed.

she continued shouting the same thing until the bartender asked her to stop doing that, or he will force her to leave his bar for making a scene inside his business establishment. she looks casually at the man but he wasn't even flinching and just sat at the bar table notionless.

so Eu-meh Fang took a huge risk and personally taunt the man by saying the same thing but directly toward him.

I hate that slut!! I hate her and wish she was dead... hay you!!!

I will give you money just to hurt her.....

even if the man smells awful Eu-meh Fang moves in a bit closer and

taunts him more saying that woman's family must be really mad and ashamed to see her act like a virgin mary but they all know she is a hore

she is a hooker !! she will use her body to get any man...

Eu-meh Fang was about to add some more insults when the man grabbed her neck and starts to choke her,

who dare you talk to my wife like that!!!

what she is your wife?

the man heard Eu-meh Fang and finally came back to his senses, he recalled his actions and feared that he might end up in jail again so he suddenly stood up and ran out of the bar. but Eu-meh Fang knew this was her only weapon to get her revenge on Guan Yu. so she desperately shouted to the man

I can help you, get her back!!

the man stop and went back to her and once again grab her by the shirt and told her what kind of help can you give me when you are as poor as these lazy ass alcoholics, suddenly a particular aroma was spreading in that small bar and the people inside were turning like mindless zombies chanting the words

let her help you.....

let her help you.....

let her help you.....

ah! so you are one of those freaks?

Eu-meh Fang said yes! and I can help you get revenge on her, or get her back either way we can help each other by joining forces, the man laugh and told her you don't seem to have any money, even with your freakish ability without money you can even spit at her direction.

Eu-meh Fang remove the man's hand from holding her shirt and pull down her face mask showing who she was.

ah! you are that star that was embarrassed to the entire world for being a gold digger, but still, you have money to burn hmm! your offer is tempting but it needs more...

Eu-meh Fang asked what do need and I will buy it for you, even if I start all over again I just want to see them suffer like the way I suffered before.

hmm... you know sweetheart I know you have money to burn, I am talking about something else... I just got released from the can and I got lonely and hungry for some nooky, and a lovely woman like you can make my hunka chunka feel great.

Eu-meh Fang slaps the man and pointed out she was not a hooker,

the man laugh even harder and told her you might as well go back home and cry like a baby.

the only reason why you followed me here, is because you are a scared little pussy cat. and you need men like him to do something. killing her is easy I can do it any day, but gaining something out of my wife's death is a different story...

Eu-meh Fang answered him, and gave her terms after he get cleaned up, he smelled like a pig. the man chuckled and introduced himself as Samuel Garcia and asked her if she has a place where he could wash up. she was holding her breath once again and took an out sign pen and wrote an address on his arm and him Samuel to meet her at this location tomorrow and gave him some cash, as she was leaving the bar she thought of one thing and that was how to manipulate Amelia's husband to her advantage, she knows the moment that man finds out she is already at the end of her rope all the waiting and planning will be worth nothing and might even put her life in danger.

so once again she needs to be smart and gain more from this new partnership, so he took out her phone and called Megan Walsh her former social media manager for some help for old-time sake. the phone rang and she picked up to ask why is she calling her now, Eu-meh Fang told her if she doesn't help her now she sell a certain video clip of her having sex with a teenager 4 years ago and tell everybody that she was the reason that same teen lost his life due to drug overdose.

Megan Walsh was sweating on the other line and calmly ask what she needs, Eu-meh Fang told her two things and after that, she gave her instructions, location date, and time. after assuring her if she doesn't show up on those dates, the world will see her butt-naked ass body humping a 14-year-old teenage boy while they are both high on Methamphetamine. then she hangs up.

with a sense of overwhelming confidence, she now feels everything in her life will finally turn around she walks casually back to her rented-out apartment to prepare everything, the next morning Eu-meh Fang's phone rang and it was her new manager telling her that he got an audition for a major part in an upcoming indie film movie that is being produced by HBO, she was ecstatic and sent her the details now suddenly a confirmation text was sent informing her that a VIP plane ticket is waiting for her at the ticket counter and it is already been paid for by the producer.

her manager also texted that she needs to meet the producers of the film first, she was super excited to be a part of the A-listers once again. so she pack her branded dresses and wore the most expensive shoe she still owns and put on her most flashy jewelry to impress all the paparazzi that she was still on the top of the food chain,

the flight was just an hour from where she is currently staying to the audition, but she was full dress to attend a gala, even the taxi driver was shocked to see such a beauty inside his car, the travel was smooth and after a few minutes Ms. Eu-meh Fang arrive at the airport more people saw her and began taking her picture and posting live video feed because the former goddess has once again resurfaced. as more people gather around her the airport security was forced were dispatch to ensure they were all still following the airport safety regulation within the lobby going to the terminal gate.

Ms. Eu-meh Fang's ego once again began to swell as she felt more people were looking at her. she even stop to look around and act all cute and charming hoping to attract more attention and be the number one trending topic in the city. she even waves at some male bystanders hoping to generate a more celebrity vibe from them, all of them were not doubting the fact that the Actress Ms. Eu-meh Fang was a classy and attractive woman, she thought that all the news she saw on her mobile phone a few years back might be all wrong, and she was still famous even if she wasn't active for two years in the entertainment industry so she just continues to wallow and absorb all of those who were still amazed to see her again.

a good looking American man came up to her and ask if he could get her autograph this made Ms. Eu-meh Fang feel even more feel alive, with the delicate move she took out her pen and sign the man's white shirt, she took a risk in doing that, thinking she can do wrong because she was still a star in her mind. she was wearing a beautiful red dress with a long slit on the legs exposing more skin and wore red lipstick and a large sun hat almost covering her face and the jewelry she was wearing was luxurious it shine as the light s in the lobby would make them sparkle some more and her legs were highlighted because of the red stilettos she was wearing. she was twirling and even posing so the pictures that they took would come out perfect.

her smile was enigmatic as she continue to stroll going to pick up her VIP ticket at the counter the people that were surrounding her cheering her on were slowly fading and everything became a blurry image when she was asked by the teller about her name she finally realizes there was nobody following her, there was no cheering people, nor adoring men that were smitten by her beauty. all of the people in the airport lobby were looking at her irritated and

really annoyed rather than happy.

social media at that very moment was bombarded with negative comments concerning Ms. Eu-meh Fang's behavior, some even took videos and posted them for all to watch, she was acting weird and a lot of netizens were even question her sanity when a Foreigner passed her by, she just grabs the man's jacket and started writing her name on the person's white inner shirt and then started twirling around as if she was dancing on one of her shows

she could feel all of them looking at her and ridiculing all the things she taught were real. her uneasiness was eating her alive she wanted to scream but knew this was not the proper time to act on those impulses, the lady teller was still asking for her passport but all she could hear was the voice of the people mocking her from afar. it was so loud to the point she needed to shout at the teller asking her about the Vip ticket under her name.

the lady teller was surprised to hear her reaction to her simple and soft question, she continued to scream at her like she was nobody even the other tellers beside the lady were not happy to witness that one of their co-workers was being badly treated in front of everybody. the second teller was fed up with her bad etiquette and was about to give Ms. Eu-meh Fang a proper scolding when suddenly Ms. Eu-meh Fang felt everything returned to normal.

the actress was stunned and look at the rest of the tellers and notice their facial expressions were not good, so she just acted like she was monologing a part from a movie scene that she was going to use in her Audition and asked the teller to forgive her if was talking loudly at her, and added she was wearing a blue tooth ear plug so she wasn't able to hear anything. with a smile the teller decided to just give her ticket, the poor lady was still trembling when handing out Ms. Eu-meh Fang plane ticket.

meanwhile, Guan Yu had already boarded his private plane, he was quietly sitting when he received a text from Amelia sending her love and mentioned to return as soon as he can. he texted back and he will be back within a week after that he will gift her a present.

the two were exchanging text messages when he overheard one of the flight attendants mentioning Eu-meh Fang resurfacing once again and becoming a trending topic once more. he asks one of his men about the issue that was happening in the airport lobby where his company plane was taking off. one of his men opened his cell phone and lets his Boss Guan Yu see what was the commotion all about, but after seeing Eu-meh Fang face he just nods and told his men there was no need to be concern about it and ask the flight attendant to tell the pilot they need to go as soon as everything was clear and request permission to take off.

the flight attendant nodded and went off to personally convey Guan Yu's orders. after a few minutes, the pilot addresses the cabin crew to prepare as they are about to take off bound for Lithuania.

Amelia was sitting on the living room sofa reading Guan Yu's test message as he travels, sitting on the other side of the sofa, was Ramiel he was taking out some books and asking Mr. Tang what he should make on the upcoming science fair 3 days from now he was thinking of making a helper robot that was capable to serve foods.

Mrs. Mao heard his idea and told him they can help him in building the parts. as she entered the living room Ms. Lin Siniang was right behind her carrying a tray of drinks that they made. Amelia stood up and brush Ramiels hair as she went to the kitchen and told Mrs. Mao the drinks that they made are perfect for her empanada. Mrs. Mao loves the idea and tells Ms. Lin Siniang that eating in the living room might not be the best location to have this snack, better to move to the garden at the back.

they all agreed for Amelia to give her 5 minutes to heat and prepare the empanada, Ramiel grab Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's hands and went to the back door as Ms. Lin Siniang followed. Amelia was standing near the kitchen countertop facing a window from a distance somebody was watching her within that moment she was at the kitchen and as soon as she left the person casually walked away just vanish.

Ms. Eu-meh Fang after two hours of travel finally arrives at her destination, even before the plane landed the passengers on the same plane were already gossiping about her, but like any other actress she was holding her ground, her attitude was unwavering and held her head up high like it never happened so the moment the pilot announced that they have successfully reached their destination she just too out her handheld mirror and retouch her red lipstick.

a few people were still talking about her as she walked to the exit door, silently praying that somebody was there to pick her up and not be scammed by another so-called movie producer. her eyes gleamed with happiness as a man was holding a sign with her name on it, and when this particular elderly man was Ms. Eu-meh Fang he greeted her with a smile and asked if he could take her back and guided her to the car.

she saw a Bentley The Continental GTseeing this car was a good sign, she even asks the diver this question asking him why the producer need to rent such a car just to pick her up acting humble and nice.

the driver smiled and told her that it is not a rental and his boss owns a more luxurious car than this model but his boss assumed a star like Ms. Eu-meh Fang would be much more comfortable riding inside a Bentley.

Eu-meh Fang just smiled and politely waited for the man to open the passenger side door and be assisted while she sat down, she even saw a welcoming gift inside the car there was a bouquet of red roses and a box of Godiva chocolates that she liked when she opened the chocolate box there was something far more captivating in one of the chocolate holders it was a 22-carat natural diamond solitaire ring that was around 2 million.

as the driver was about to start the car she asked him about the gift inside her side of the car, the driver told her that his boss is a huge fan of hers and giving these things is just a small price to finally meet the famous Ms. Eu-meh Fang personally.

suddenly she thought this was one a million chance of a lifetime and needs to care act and manipulate the situation accepting the diamond ring will make her come out as a real gold digger and might ruin her chance to prove that she wasn't that kind of a woman so with a sad expression she hands over the diamond ring and told the driver that receiving the flower and chocolates are already a sweet gesture but having to accept the diamond ring was too much, she even told the driver that accepting this expensive gift will once again open a wound in the heart.

she further explained that she learned her lesson and just want to act again and find a man that will love her for who she was and not be seeing her as the gold digger that the media portrays her to be. tears can already be seen in her eyes as the diver views her from the car's rearview mirror.

he turns around and accepts the ring back and gave her a handkerchief just as she orchestrates Eu-meh Fang was able to depict her previous personality which was a naive and sweet woman whom most of her fans before saw and admired before.

the man places the ring inside the inner pocket of his jacket and asks Eu-meh Fang to just forget about all the bad things that happened to her after an hour her life could change depending on how she would act.

she thank the driver and told him if it was ok for her to sleep because she wasn't able to rest on the plane the driver said its perfectly fine.

as the driver start the car he drove away and made sure the trip would be smooth while Ms. Eu-meh Fang was taking a nap. an hour passed Eu-meh Fang finally woke up and saw that they were still on the road the scenery was not what she expected, they were in the countryside, and miles of dirt could be seen left and right.

the peculiar thing that made her sleepy eyes woke up was the countless oil Drilling rig that was spread out all over the land that there were driving on.

the driver greeted her and told her not to be scared because all the land around her is owed by her new benefactor, she casually positioned herself inside the back seat of the car so she could see what was in front of her view she saw a stone fence that was 6 feet tall wall fence and it was stretching miles around a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere.

the wall fence had a normal-looking gate that has 2 guards on patrol.

the mansion was very impressive due to its size and architectural design, the moment the car went in she finally saw why there were just 2 guards outside the 6 feet tall fence, inside was filled with small bunker-type lodgings that could house 20 full-grown men and she saw each side has about 4 lodgings and each person was armed to the teeth with advance weapons. starting from the gate they continued to travel 100 meters more before they could reach the main gate.

as the driver step out of the car, Eu-meh Fang saw a recognizable flag on the left side of the mansion's main entrance was a black scorpion with two tails the symbol of the Serrano cartel.

from what she know the new Consigliere of the Serrano Cartel is named Alejandro Diaz Serrano and from what she could recall he is known as the Delist Ethereal and was named the blue diablo. as soon she understood what was going on she told the driver if he could wait for a minute.

the elderly man stop and turned around to address Ms. Eu-meh Fang on her request when he saw her extending her hand while smiling and said...

Me gustaría presentarme formalmente al Consigliere de la familia Serrano. soy la actriz Sra. Eu-meh Fang, un placer para mi Alejandro Diaz Serrano.

I would like to formally introduce myself to the Consigliere of the Serrano family. I am the actress Ms. Eu-meh Fang, pleasure to me you Alejandro Diaz Serrano

the driver smiled and took out the diamond ring and place it on her hands and gently kiss her hands and said

欢迎来到我简陋的家方余美女士,很高兴终于得到了像你这样的美丽女人的认可

Welcome to my humble home Ms. Eu-meh Fang, a pleasure to finally be acknowledged by a beautiful woman such as yourself.

she walked toward Alejandro and he accompanied her into his home and started to convey his real intentions and why she was asked to come and meet him personally. Alejandro introduced all of his family members and even showed her a painting of his late wife that died 8 years ago, they had dinner and asked Ms. Eu-meh Fang if it would be alright to accompany him to his office for a glass of wine and finally tell her the real reason he had to lure her and make her believe that the meeting was about a movie.

they had a long conversation and details paned out to the utmost perfection Alejandro knew about Guan Yu's weakness and that was the woman named Amelia he also knew that Ms. Eu-meh Fang was struggling to get back her fame and they both understood that facing Guan Yu head on will be suicide.

Alejandro explained that the Fu Xi Shi clan is not a righteous and honorable family that they let you believe. this clan has been the major contributor to any war and bloody destructive change all over the world for the past 1200 years and the Serrano family is just one of the hundreds of clans that unwillingly serve the Fu Xi Shi clan for decades.

they operate within the darkness and used people like puppets on the string they will chain you to anything that is your weakness, for they are their foot soldiers to be a disposable swords to increase their control power, and wealth.

all of Fu Xi Shi's activities throughout history are to manufacture of weapons, and start a war for their gain, killing of hundreds of thousands of people was planned and initiated by the past Fu Xi Shi clan grand leaders manipulating all of the peoples' minds by a push of a finger they have killed and massacred an entire race just to ensure their power will be feared, and to have more control over the situation and eliminate any threat to stand in their way.

the Serrano clan and other clans all over the world are trying to come up with a plan to eliminate Fu Xi Shi clan's hold on the top seat in the underworld but due to Guan Yu's favorable action and treatment of all his employees, and deep connection in the government, they couldn't just start a war knowing they will eventually fail.

Fu Xi Shi clan was there when Rome rose to power and witness its downfall they were the driving force of so many countries' economic, industrial, trade, and technological evolution. and destruction.

Alejandro even told Eu-meh Fang the reason why they had to wait this long to contact her, he told her that Fu Xi Shi has hundreds of sleeper agents all over the globe and the hardest part is knowing their identity.

so everything that happens all over the continent gets evaluated he knows this because his late father was one of those sleeper agents.

he saw and personally saw what Fu Xi Shi was capable of doing if they even smell something that might bring them harm based on the report and assessment of the sleeping agent they will send somebody to eliminate that problem and most of the time the sleeper agent gets awaken to perform those task.

and Alejandro including all her family members did everything to convince their father to cut the chain that binds them to Fu Xi Shi, but there was something that was holding him back even at his l dying breath he insisted that the next appointed leader must never exchange drinks with the any of the elders from Fu Xi Shi.

but lady luck was on their side they finally got the chance to sever their ties when the former grand master decided to leave due to unknown reasons and now Guan Yu as its leader is trying his best to clean his clan's bloody history by painting their bloody family canvas with white paint and legally be recognized by all mankind as an honorable clan.

one of Alejandro's men gave him a folder and opened it and place all the pictures on top of the coffee table and ask all his guards to give them privacy, Eu-meh Fang was shocked to see Ethan Luca's head was no longer attached to his body, the reason why he went missing because he was hiding not from you but Fu Xi Shi assassins. last week your former manager's head was seen on top of his bed inside a secluded place in the countryside that was hundreds of miles away from any place which has internet connection.

if she could get Guan Yu Liu Chen's guard down even just for a minute or two his men will deal the final blow. and Alejandro knows that a woman like Eu-meh Fang will never leave a grudge unsettled. as more news about Guan Yu get viewed he somewhat kinda unconsciously changed and the woman named Amelia was the reason.

Eu-meh Fang shared her plan with Alejandro by using her ex husband to inflict emotional damage and in the process will leave him open and defenceless and she assures him she wasn't planning to get them both implicated on the kidnaping and torturing  Guan Yu woman will put a strain in his mind that will weaken him even if he is an Ethereal.

but to make this plan work  Alejandro must continue with movie production and show the world she is on a lock in tapping and use that as a cover-up while she secretly returns to her secret hiding place after the task is done the payment that she will receive from him is to make her his wife.

at the same time, Amelia was vising her old friend Ms. Dolores Tesfaye at her workplace and reminiscing, Dolores Tesfaye was curious about Amelia feeling toward Guan Yu. and asked her what made her fall for a man like him. Amelia Smiled and stared at the wine that her friend gave her and simply answered

I feel safe and important around him.

Ms. Dolores Tesfaye giggled and responded by telling her, you didn't fall in love with the man because he is worth 77 billion and one of the richest guys on the planet.

Amelia blushed and told her friend that it was a added bonus and the two laughed to the point Amelia became silent, she looked into her friend's eyes and openly admitted that she never felt important when she was with her ex-husband, she was so immature and stupid to think that he loved her and thought she was his soul mate.

thinking about all the hardship she had to endure, the nights that she had to absorb all beatings she got at the hands of Samuel Garcia made her once again tremble out of anger and hate, those days with that man were a living nightmare the only thing that gave me hope was conceiving Ramiel in her womb.

the love she felt before for Samuel turned into hate and anguish, he openly told her that he was only interested in my parent's money and that all those times he was with me were making him feel sick inside out.

she was too young to understand and was being manipulated by that man and he used her innocence for his gain.

it took me years to accept all the things Dolores Tesfaye told her before, Amelia was always hoping that her ex-husband would change but she knew deep down in her heart that she was rejecting reality and just be on denial and ignorant about the help she was given, Amelia was already crying as she recalls all the sad and stupid things she had to do pretending that her life was still redeemable.

Amelia suddenly asked Ms. Dolores Tesfaye to forgive her for not listening to her before, she was fooled and led to believe that his love was honest and sincere. if she could only turn back time she would have followed Dolores Tesfaye's advice and left Samuel Garcia a long time ago. but Dolores Tesfaye told her with all that suffering and that determination to live wouldn't have given birth to Ramiel.

all that bad memory are already in past and Ramiel was the only good thing in my past. Amelia Contiund told Dolores Tesfaye why she was happy to meet Guan Yu, he was open and an honest man, he told me that he was not perfect and made bad decisions too, and made so many people suffer because of his action.

and he is trying his best to atone for that mistake, she told Dolores Tesfaye that Guan Yu was man enough to admit his mistakes and even accept the blame but the best thing that she liked about him was his eagerness to fix those mistakes and take full responsibility.

he is always been seen as emotionally detach and shy among all the people around because he has to do it and not let possible enemies see his weakness. buy whenever by being alone he is very charming and romantic, Dolores Tesfaye asked Amelia a very awkward question that she thinks Amelia will never openly admit about her love life.

Amelia was taking a sip of her wine when Dolores Tesfaye blurted out the question that almost made Amelia spit out the wine, she looked at Dolores and answered yes. and even gave out a hand gesture stating that its this big and this long, Dolores Tesfaye eyes grew big and giggle like a horny teenager, she asked Amelia about the juicy details and the two just laugh, Amelia phone rang and it was Guan Yu, Dolores Tesfaye saw who was calling her friend and grab the phone and answered it.

Guan Yu heard Dolores Tesfaye's voice and sounded like she was drunk. Amelia was trying to get her phone back and explain what was going on when Dolores Tesfaye told Guan Yu that he need to protect and love Amelia because honestly, she loves him.

Guan Yu smile and told Dolores Tesfaye that he will always love Amelia, he even explains that Amelia made him feel free and assured him that her love was real and true. Guan Yu Heard a sniff like a person on the other line was crying.

Dolores Tesfaye was already passed out on her sofa and Amelia was the one who heard what Guan Yu was supposed to say to Dolores Tesfaye. Amelia told him to thank you and he made the frozen heart beat again and his kiss allowed her to breathe again.

Guan Yu's cheeks began to turn red and tilted his head so his bodyguards wouldn't see his blushed face, he could feel his heart beat fast and felt like he was about to explode. this feeling was new to him he held his chest and breath deeply and understood that he was madly in love with this woman she was his better half, among so many women that he dated based on social responsibility to have a family and bare a child this was the very first time his heart felt weak and strong at the same time.

he got trained by the deadliest killers in the world and offered his life to the clan by being the most brutal and effective killer in the clan he was feared and respected based on power skill and authority, but just seeing Amelia smile would make his knee weak.

Amelia asked Guan Yu if it is ok to contact him by video, he said yes to waiting for Amelia's video call as he was fixing his hair and straightening his clothes, and trying to look dashing in front of the phone camera. when the video call came in he was mentally prepared to see Amelia.

The moment he answered the video call he was ready, his eyes early poped when Amelia was posing provocatively and she was in a different location it seems she was inside Dolores Tesfaye's room alone, her red button blouse was exposing her upper breast skin and from the video call angle, she was no longer wearing any bra. her red lipstick was making her more seductive, Guan Yu was not prepared to see this but he could not avert his eyes not to look.

he was swallowing his saliva and was sweating even though he was inside an air-conditioned plane, Amelia was not even talking she was just using her free hand to unbutton another opening her blouse she was hot, and Guan Yu was already holding his breath and talking to him that Amelia was truly a beautiful and sexy woman,

she was already lovely before, but now even if they already slept together this was not what she looked like before. at that time she was shy and her demeanor was held back. but seeing her like this was turning him on. Amelia was about to unhook her brassiere when the video call flipped upside down and fell on the bed facing sideways there you could only see her face while she was sleeping.

Guan Yu gave out a big Sigh ! and smiled at the same time, he knew she was ok and was just too drunk to proceed with her small presentation and he ended the call. the moment he return to his former sitting position his guard looked a bit off but he just closed his eyes and relive the memory in his mind. In a few more hours he will be arriving in Lithuania and by that time he will be fully prepared to face his task, but until that time comes he will just daydream.

turbulence shook the place that woke up Guan Yu, the pilot announce that they are about to land and advised the passengers to prepare for an emergency exit due to an ongoing attack has been reported at the Neris river a few kilometers from Kaunas International Airport where they are about to descend, Guan Yu ask the pilot and the two flight attendant to join them as they leave the plane and he orders his men to take out the gears they brought and get ready to move out.

Guan Yu puts on his earpiece and opens communication with his Lithuania contact and told him to directly connect him to the proper authority and get them clearance to directly contain the problem. as they walk outside the plane they proceeded to one of the airport hangers as his men were carrying military-grade containers the moment Guan Yu receives confirmation he and 5 of his guards place the container on the floor and opens them, and they each took out a new weapon.

it was a gun blade, the gun can hold up to 6 tungsten rod projectiles and under the gun barrel was attached a 20-inch long and 3-inch wide tungsten blade and it is powered by a separate core that can be placed in any part of the body. the core pack has three crystal slots and has the size of a belt bag that weighs around a kilo, it is enough to shoot 16 times and can enhance the cutting capability of the attached blade to slice a 1-inch steel armored plate with ease.

the Lithuanian contact gave Guan Yu's team a go signal and sent the information of the creature they are about to encounter, ninety-two Nagas are currently rampaging and killing civilians and destroying anything that they could see and reportedly the Nagas made the Karmėlavos parkas a huge dense forest area their lair due to its surroundings and isolation from any nearest manmade structure.

as more confirm sightings were confirmed all over the European continent Guan Yu decided to capture the Nagas if possible by using any available manpower he can get from the Lithuania officials and in an ironic twist the location where he was planning to establish the factory was a few miles away there was a huge open area that is called Smėlio g. Krėslynai in Kaunas near its Airport solved the logistic issue for easily transporting his product fast and efficiently.

they were all fully suited and were about to move out when a fully-equipped Army Chinook, designated as CH-47A landed on the airport landing strip a few meters away a man was waving at them was Guan Yu contact named Filip Nojus he was a skinny pale man with a thick beard and hairy arms he has been the secretary of the former mayor of Kaunas now he was the official spokesperson of the Lithuanian government for one single reason he can speak and understand mandarin.

he was about to step down but forgot he was still wearing the communication helmet on his head so the moment step out

it held him back and made him fall in the process the helmet gets progressively removed from his head hitting the concrete pavement face first.

Filip Nojus was known to be weirdly smart, clumsy, awkward, and dangerously stubborn, Guan Yu had no choice in this matter and was forced to accept the Lithuanian government representative knowing that in this scenario you can't afford to have clumsy people holding you down.

as soon as Filip Nojus walked near Guan Yu to shake his hand he tells his men to board the Chinook at once and orders Filip Nojus to go inside that hanger and wait for his call. but Filip Nojus insisted that he was ordered to assist Guan Yu and report every activity back to his superiors as soon as he can, Guan Yu refused Filip to join them but he insisted over and over to Guan Yu to the point the Chinook pilot gave the signal that they need to leave now.

Guan Yu reluctantly let Filip join them the guards that were inside the CH-47A looked at each other but Gun Yu gave them info that this person knows the danger they are about to face. the co-pilot orders Filip Nojus to give Guan Yu the helmet communication systems but he pointed at his blue tooth earpiece and instead he should be the one using it.

the moment he puts on the helmet Guan Yu told him what was he thinking, and explained the creatures that they are about to face are far different from a pack of small goblins. this is 4 meters tall humanoid snake that has sharp thick claws and scales that can withstand a direct hit from Steel core bullets a lot of people have died when it first appeared in the city of Bangkok at Chao Phraya river and in New Delhi at Yamuna river about half a year ago and the number of Nagas were far less than what they about to fight now.

buy like a deft and blind man Filip laughs and told him he knows karate and has trained under the best martial arts master in the city, Guan Yu thought the people around him must be insane to let this man be their representative he was not just clumsy he was delusional. Guan Yu ask one of his men to give Filip a side 45 pistol and carefully gave it to him.

Guan Yu told him to use this gun in case of emergency so he run and escape.

Guan Yu was having second thoughts about giving Filip a sidearm while still in mid-air so he held on to it and told Filip he will give it to him as soon as they land. Filip pointed at the location as they are a kilometer from the nearest residential hoses that was situated at one of 6 routes going inside the forest Guan Yu pointed at a warehouse below and ask what might it be, Filip told his its was an assembly factory for heavy machinery for gardening like tractors, Guan Yu tells the pilot to go there and inform the military to make outpost perimeter covering all main trails going in and out of the forest and don't let anybody enter.

the pilot descended to the open field of the factory as people rushed out of their work station to see what was happening when the chopper finally stop its engine  Guan Yu opened the door and step down and ask one of the employees who was a few feet away from him. but because of the language barrier, he ask Filip to translate everything he was about to say.

Guan Yu: Hello i am Guan Yu Liu Chen president of Fu Xi Shi Corporation.

Filip: Sveiki, leiskite man pristatyti poną Guan Yu Liu Chen,

            Fu Xi Shi Corporation  prezidentą.

           Hello, let me introduce Mr. Guan Yu Liu Chen president of Fu Xi Shi Corporation.

Guan Yu: I would like to talk to your Boss, concerning an emergency

                  issue that is now happening inside that forest.

Filip: jis norėtų pasikalbėti su jūsų viršininku apie nelaimingą atsitikimą

           problemą, kuri dabar vyksta tame miške.

          he would like to talk to your boss, concerning an emergency issue

         that is now happening inside that forest.

a 6 foot tall huge bulking man walk forward and directly talked to Guan Yu.

我知道你为什么在这里!你是一个空灵,一个非常强大的。我相信弱者必须让位给强者。我是弗拉达斯

I know why you are here! you are an Ethereal and a very powerful one. I believe that the weak must give way to those who are strong. I am Vladas

Guan Yu shook Vladas huge hands and asked how can he speak his language, he answered he was lucky enough to marry a lovely Chinese woman that gave him six smart talented offspring, Guan Yu ask if he can set up a camp here as they hunt for the humanoid snake beast that are called Nagas and requested that he could buy some of their products and convert them into an all-terrain tractor, Vladas replied

你需要多少?

how many do you need?

Guan Yu ask one of his men named Ya Zuo for any reports of the Naga's activity, the Lithuania government dispatched a Military grade drone to video the area, but it could not enter the forest because there was substantial interference with the signal and a couple of military drones were unsuccessful in entering its condense woodland.

Guan Yu requested the thermal satellite scan of the entire area before somebody from the Lithuanian government seeks attention and starts to get annoyed more the moment they read Filip  report and do something stupid, because he knew a man in power who has a big ego can be a dangerous thing to have, these are the words of Guan Yu late father. and advice him to never underestimates man's greed and ambition for even if you are the king of a castle a single drop of poison can kill everybody that stood beside you.

then Guan Yu tell his men to assume that the enemy has high defense and regeneration capability even if they cut off its head  always be on guard, and told them to always put their safety first and don't be a martyr when facing a stronger enemy, Vladas interrupts them as he tells the vehicle he requested were finish and ready to deploy.

after two hours six modified hybrid tractors were converted into an all-terrain vehicle, and all the wheels were replaced with Reinforced sidewalls and an Open-treadand each modified hybrid tractor is equipped with a utility cargo trailer for medicine, food, and water rations for 3 days. and a compartment for the 24 pieces of tungsten projectile ammo with a dimension of 12.7×108mm ammo same size weight of a 50 Browning Machine Gun and lastly extra gasoline.

Guan Yu was impressed and complimented Vladas and his men for creating such a great vehicle and even told him after this hunt rest assured he will come back again and hopefully, they will be interested in what he shall offer.

Guan Yu gave his men their final equipment check

each hunter guard has 6 power core rune crystal cylinders for the gun blade, an extra side arm of a 45-magnum caliber pistol with 6 magazines with armor-piercing bullets, and now wearing the more durable and advanced X9 exoskeleton body armor. but there is one small problem and it was a skinny man named Filip Nojus who was eager to be part of the hunt.

if Vladas would join them it would be much better, even if he is an unregistered Ethereal, Gun Yu saw his aura and it is massive and from the looks of his energy he is a tanker, but as for Mr. Filip Nojus he was normal as any normal person could be, his only power was the authority that was given to be the representative of the government of Lithuania.

he has no choice but to let Filip Nojus join them and gave his men the signal to move out. Guan Yu handed over the gun to Filip and once again told him to not interfere with the hunt and just stay hidden. Filip grab the gun and put it on his pants and gave Guan Yu a salute and started his all-terrain vehicle following the Guan Yu 5 hunter Guards.

Vlans suddenly spoke

tas liesas vyras mirs!!

that skinny man will end up dead!!

as Guan Yu drove away he orders his men to secure and mark all targets,

and gather information on the land and assume that these creatures might have been intelligent, it would be fatal to think otherwise, after 20 minutes he saw their vehicles were left on the side of the rough road and he could see Filip just standing openly and didn't even bother to hide his presence. Guan Yu grab him and told him to sit and stay behind the trailer and ordered him to stay there until he tell him its clear.

frustration can be seen in Guan Yu's eyes and politely beg Filip to just follow his instruction and stay put. After a few moments Ya Zuo calls Guan Yu and tells him to open his portable Satcom tablet they were able to place thermal motion-activated scanners around the area, Filip was amazed that they could have done all this within a limited time.

Filip was a huge martial art fanatic so he can help ask Guan Yu what technic did his men use, he mention a few martial arts terms, asking if was it a heavenly light step, or was it the 12 demons flying wing step, etc...Guan Yu look at Filip and grab his mouth and hush him as he felt thing thig was approaching them from the rear,

the area was so dense that each tree has only a few meters from the other spotting an enemy who is part snake would be impossible for an ordinary person, but Guan Yu spotted two Nagas about 200 meters

9 o'clock from where they are positioned Guan Yu took out a dagger that has a chain attached to the end of the handle and turned around in a crouching run position and dashed toward the opposite direction while running he was so low he looked like a wolf running toward its prey.

he was approaching his target but whenever the wind would stop he would hold his position and just gaze at his prey and waits for the wind to blow again even though his breathing was so thin and low it was enough to say he has done this thousand of times, and just like that he spotted the two nagas one was 4 meters tall and the other was much small in height and body mass.

the wind was slowly increasing and he was 30 meters away from the enemy as he was still waiting  suddenly a strong wind blew from east to west because of the strong wind dead leaves flew upward and directly came into the Naga's Peripheral vision the 4-meter Naga suddenly just fell headless and the second Nagas was dumbfounded to be witnessing his kind be instantly killed the Nagas was confused its was looking around for any enemy they might have sneak around them the moment it looked down it saw its body getting separated from his head.

Guan Yu was standing near the two dead Nagas Called the first kill and ordered his men to eliminate all patrolling Nagas because they do not have any abilities or equipment to contact the main nest. with this one by one dead bodies are being killed, drag, and hauled back to Vlanas territory for safekeeping, on their first day of the hunt which started at 8 am and ended at 5 pm  they already  manage to kill 15 Nagas and set up some surveillance camera to monitor and properly assess Nagas capability. 

the biggest Naga they have killed was 4.8 meters tall and its grade was D, meaning there must be a more powerful Naga in their nest. the Nagas didn't even wonder why most of their warriors were not returning, thinking that this was a huge land to cover they might have trouble coming back after the patrol and hunt.meanwhile,

Ya Zuo was the one who was incharge to place a camera near their nest as Guan Yu's team prepare for the 2nd hunt tomorrow morning, they  were both watching the video feed and notice, besides the Nagas that they have killed the remaining group never went out of the nest that was under the ground located dead center of the forest, after hours of monitoring they came out from nest to hunt or to attack any human residence meaning the  nagas that they have killed were the ones given authority to move outside and the around nest.

he relayed this information to Dr. Mikhail Artyom and Dr.Mai Chenguang in the main office and they also believe that these creatures might have intelligence and possible even a culture, so Dr.Mai Chenguang asked Guan Yu if he can provide them with living specimens so they can confirm all of their questions in a controlled environment.

It has already been decided that Guan Yu will do this and will ask for the most secure location for them to live in, because keeping these creatures alive is far more important than harvesting them for raw materials like hemp. Nevertheless, due to Filip Nous's updated report, a Lithuanian General felt small and neglected when he was told that in comparison to Guan Yu's men, the Nagas were not that dangerous in light of how easy they could be killed by his men.

It was reported that for the past year that these beasts were extremely hard to kill, and their skin could only be pierced by a railgun due to its durability and toughness. This made the General feel insulted by this report. even before he thought all this information about the Ethereal powers and abilities was made up by the media so big corporations can gain more profit from it.

so he independently orders a battalion of soldiers to accompany him to kill all the Nagas in the area and claim all the glory, it was around 6 pm and Guan Yu took shifts to watch the video feed from the Nagas Nest when his Satcom sets off an alarm as hundreds of moving target were slowly surrounding the nest.

Guan Yu rush towards Filip's location and drag his sleepy body to the next room where they set up base, Ya Zuo was taking a nap when he heard and saw Filip being dragged out of his folding bed and showed him what the hell did he mention on his report, Filip said he just told the truth, that those things are so easy to kill after what Guan Yu men did. Guan Yu release Filip from his hold and told Ya Zuo what is their different to those soldiers who currently entering the Nagas Nest to die.

Ya Zuo was standing beside a concrete wall and just bashes the wall with his backhand and just like that it was pulverized like it was hit by a jackhammer. what he did shock Filip, because he wasn't wearing the x9 armor at that time , 

he tells Filip that Ya Zuo wasn't even an awakened Ethereal he can do these things because he was trained for many years to be an effective fighting  machine. and those soldiers that believe they can kill a Naga will face a rude and fatal reckoning.

Guan Yu orders Ya Zuo to wake up his team and sends Dr.Mai Chenguang a message that the time frame has been shortened due to unforeseen events, Filip was about to explain himself when Guan Yu just told him to stay here and contact whoever was leading those people to their death to stop and turn back immediately.

Ya Zuo tell his boss they will be ready in 5 minutes, Guan Yu tells them that will be too late, and he orders them to follow as soon as they can, Ya Zuo face turned pale when he realized his boss was about to face those things all by himself. even before he could react he was already gone, Ya Zuo rush back to his team and orders them to move faster the oldest member of the team told Ya Zuo to calm down and just properly suit up rushing things will lead them to make mistakes and by doing so might put their boss in more harm.

the 4 guards told Ya Zuo that even if he was their team leader, his experience with their boss Guan Yu was only 4 years, that I why he got the position so he gain more leadership experience, unlike them they were at his side from the very beginning, and personally know and how capable and powerful he is, which is why the grand master made him clan leader.

when he killed the two Nagas he was not even using 5 percent of his ability, that's how powerful Guan Yu was, so the eldest guard told Ya Zuo to gather his gear and get ready to see what was meant to have the title of the clan leader.

Guan Yu was nearing the area where he first encountered  the 2 Nagas, he saw soldiers has already positioned themselves, and the commanding officer told him that the Lithuanian army will be the ones who will be cleaning this problem. Guan Yu explained that Filip's reports were not accurate and his soldiers will be killed the moment they set foot on the Naga nesting ground.

the commanding officer told him to watch as they reclaim their lost honor on the battlefield. as soon the 250 soldiers were 10 meters from the opening of the underground Naga Nest, spears came out of the land instantly impaling the soldiers as 3 Nagas emerge from the ground and just threw the impale lifeless body all over the place.

the rest of the soldiers opened fire and the thundering sound echoed throughout the forest Guan Yu could only watch in horror knowing they will get massacred,  bullets were just bouncing off the nagas' skin, one by one the soldiers get torn apart every swing of its 5-meter spears a dozen of them were stab cut in half, body part was sliced off like butter and the commanding officer saw his men already feeling that their death was unavoidable, this prompted for the officer to shout and started firing his AK47 toward the panicking soldiers and even scream out that if this non-military person could kill those things... they can do it.

bendražygiai, jei šis nekarininkas galėtų tuos dalykus nužudyti, jūs, kaip išdidus Lietuvos kariuomenės narys, taip pat galėtumėte tai padaryti!!

comrades if this non-military could kill those things you as the proud member of the Lithuanian army could accomplish this too!!

mirtis laukia tų, kurie atsuka nugarą mūsų priešui!!

death awaits those who turn their back on our enemy!!

Ya Zuo and the rest of the team were already near the target location when they spotted their boss hitting what looks like a military officer with a light jab in the stomach making that person just drop unconscious and just fell to the ground. they could hear people screaming and they felt a sudden dread like the very earth was mad. Ya Zuo finally saw what the senior guards were talking about they were a few meters away when Gua Yu just casually walk towards the 3 Nagas as the things were killing anything that was moving, those soldiers who were at the creature's hand could only wait for their death.

one young soldier was about to get a stab in the neck when the Nagas Spear was easily deflected by a 12-inch dagger with a chain that was wrapped around Guan Yu's arm, he grabbed the soldier and threw him away from the Nagas path and as soon as he flew upward he could see the dagger that Guan Yun was holding was also moving in a peculiar way it was so far he could only see flickering lights and what looked like as sprayed blood in the air as is followed the direction of the blade the very air was getting thick and some soldiers were falling unconscious,  because of  the  Aura that was coming out oF Guan Yu.

After the soldier had landed on the ground and put his hand on the Naga who had tried to kill him he saw that he had already cut his enemy into dozens of pieces, he was shocked to see that the Naga that was immune to their armor-piercing bullets was instantly cut like paper by his hand.

The two remaining Naga saw this and they started to panic, you can see the fear in their eyes, even so, they need to protect the nest. As he kills the remaining enemy, Guan Yu shouts at all the survivors and commands them to retreat and save those who are still alive.

Ya Zuo called out to his boss and as a reply, he orders them to rescue the wounded soldiers and try to save as many as they can he will handle the Nagas, and he advised his men to be in the defensive position because something just started to move from the east and he could sense an enormous number of people advancing toward this spot.

the guard hunters move so fast that even the Nagas were a hard time locating them, Guan Yu once again moved toward the beast when one of them talked and ask Guan why are they attacking them. the Naga even pointed out that when their tribe cross the gate from their homeland to this new place they never harm any humans,

Guan Yu didn't even flinch nor was shocked to hear that these things can speak a small amount of human language. even the Naga that spoke was confused to see the man was reactionless.

this got Guan Yu's attention and pause for a second, his anger slowly dissipated when Ya Zuo spoke in his transmitter. that those things Naga was deceiving him, Ya Zuo confirm reports from the correspondence in Peleniai that half-eaten dead bodies of the residence were seen all over the place.

the Naga was about to stab him when a thundering sound made the beast think twice and quickly revert his attack into defense. trees began to fall one by one and a Silhouette of a huge machine was trampling and breaking the trees like toothpicks, Guan Yu opened his One-way voice link watch to call Filip at the base camp and ask what in the world is going on.

as a massive bulldozer measuring 40 feet in length and 10 feet in height barged into the area and carve the earth like it was sand gouging a huge hole where the entrance of the Naga nest was located. the two Naga was forced to jump away but when they saw their nest was disturbed this made them produce a very loud vibrating screeching sound that was irritating.

as more soldiers came 50 were carrying 50 caliber assault weapons and the remaining soldiers were equipped with the Carl Gustaf 8.4 cm recoilless rifle, after a few seconds a 3-star General named Gediminas emerged from the driver's side was the very person that was dangerously entered the forest with a huge bulldozer.

the bulldozer traveled along a path that was once used by log cutters when the area was not a forest preserve. it seems that they deploy at the Karmėlava cemetery.

General Gediminas was feeling energize and egotistical when more Nagas came out of the ground fully armored and with different weapons in hand.

Ya Zuo ran to his boss that was ten feet away followed by the rest of the team, unlike Guan Yu that was not equipped with the gun blade Ya Zuo and the rest were in full battle gear, Guan Yu just look at his team and assured them he was perfectly fine.

Vladas could be heard on the voice link saying that they need to evacuate because the mayor of Kaunas called him that a Lithuanian General will soon bombard the area until there was nothing left standing, and told Guan Yu he could not locate Filip Nojus and his cargo truck after they heard of the news about the bombardment plan, they fear that he might do something stupid after he fails to stop the general surprise attack. 

suddenly a roar was heard and the earth move under their feet like a volcano that was about to erupt the very soil was pushed upward and the 183-ton bulldozer was flipped over throwing General Gediminas into the air and before he could understand what was happening a huge mouth bite half of the general's body and left his lower dead part fall from the ground. the soldiers that saw this started to panic as a 17-meter-tall Naga was towering over the now flipped scrap metal.

sounds of machine guns could be heard as the other Nagas started attacking their new enemy without their general it was chaos Guan Yu and his men tried desperately to save as much as they can but fear has already consumed the soul so he decided to just ignore those who were at a state of fear and hope by lucky they survive this massacre.

they each target a specific Naga and just proficiently kill their target as fast as they can, each of Guan Yu's men used all of their skill in fighting and evading the uncoordinated gun fight and random explosions all over the place, each of them would see dead soldiers just gets shot by the ricocheting bullets and blown apart by the RPG attack.

but slowly within all the chaos, a few soldiers were able to gather their thought and just ran away and abandon the mission. all their communication equipment was now useless as soon as as soon as the 7 meter tall Naga appeared  from the nest opening they just lost signal, the Naga might have the ability or a item that could block  satcom signals  t which is why General Gediminas wasn't able to properly command his unit until he was killed, the very moment they saw the enemy fear already got into their nerve and each soldier just opened fire randomly

thus certain situations have tremendously changed the outcome of any battle, and this was one of them, Guan Yu and his men were holding back as they didn't want any more people to get killed in the crossfire so they are always in the defense position.  and not able to communicate made their mission more difficult.

as soon as the remaining soldiers understood their chances of survival was zero and the only way to come out alive was get as far as they can.  there  were all waving at each other and  shouting at the top of their lungs to signal the rest of the soldiers to retreat go on hiding .

Guan Yu was  calling out to anybody on the open satcom but there was no answer, when he notice General Gediminas remaining forces were moving away from the target this was a good sign knowing they could finally change their stance and start attacking.

sounds of clashing metal could be heard, the trees that once covered the area are now uprooted and some were chopped in half. a few of the Naga was able to summon fire and other elements that were enough to kill and burn a human being to death. as the soldiers ran for their life Guan Yu's team was now truly free to fight these creatures on equal footing. each member wasn't able to communicate properly so they each used hand signals.

the very earth felt their precise movement they were like dancing and with each twist, swing, and twirl you can see the soil was being carved a few inches deep, flickering small amounts of energy were being produced as their weapons collide and at the same time deflect approaching strike on what the enemy assumed to be their bind spots.

leaves were swirling around them as huge 3 foot long arrows flew in all directions Zixuan the 1st eldest guard was already out of tungsten ammo he was about to get impaled by the arrow when he grab a dead naga and used its dead body be his shield, this made the other Naga more violent, at that time he was able to equip his weapon a Bagh nakh or a metal arm guards with 6-inch curved blades.

like the rest of Guan Yu's team they all ran out of ammo this was the moment to use their preferred weapons. Ya Zuo could be seen using his expandable spear, Hao-Yu took out his battleaxe that was unbalanced due to its large blade proportion with a short handle, Bowen 3rd in Guan Yu elite guard was using a 2-foot scissor-like weapon and last of them was Longwei the 4th guard was using a shield with retractable blade.

they each wage a ferocious attack with the same vigor and killing intent as the Naga and made sure their strike was fatal, dust was already covering the area mixed blood can be seen everywhere. the smell of death and torn flesh was overwhelming the soldiers' senses. the Nagas were loud and screaming as they attack, their lower half snake was violently swerving all over the ground as each Naga wanted to claim a kill was trampling one another, meanwhile, Guan Yu men fought without even uttering a single sound for each move was calculated so their energy wouldn't be wasted needlessly.

the soldiers that saw this were amazed even if they were a few hundred meters from the battleground they could still feel the pressure of each of their attacks it was strong, accurate, and fast any human being would have been dead ten times over.

but the naga was vicious and cunning, they are not a bunch of brainless beasts but are formidable warriors in their tribe, each swing of the naga was strong to cut a 20-inch diameter of a Scotch pine tree with a height of 40 meters tall with minimal effort, imagine a human being trying to block that force, so as they try to recover their sanity most soldiers were able to help those who were wounded to receive some medical attention when a loud horn sound could be heard coming from the other side and it was Filip Nojus driving what it looks like to be a cargo truck.

Guan Yu was busy fighting the biggest Naga when his earpiece receive a confirmation sound that the communication channel is now open, all of his men confirmed a connection. he gives Filip Nojus orders to gather all the soldiers who are still alive and transport them back to Vladas and do this until all of them are safe. he also informs Vladas that in a few hours 3 Boeing CH - 47 Chinook will be landing on his property and onboard are a dozen of Убийца зверей Beast Killer Hunters from Russia that Dr. Mikhail Artyom organizes to obtain a Naga Specimen preferably alive.

as Filip Nojus enter the nest surrounder perimeter he was like driving inside a sand storm the wind was heavy and strong as 100 Mph Winds From a Hurricane the truck that belonged to Vladas was built well it was able to enter the heart of the battle storm. he heard cries like wild animals were eating each other, as soon as a soldier seems the truck those who could stand made their way to the passenger side and saw Filip ordering all of them to get inside so they can get out of the place.

he opened the truck door and for a foolish reason he decided to get out of the confinement and protection of the truck, a soldier with a rank gave an order to his men to evacuate and gather those who are still alive toward a truck, like ants they each pick up their wounded comrades ignoring the flying debris that was being thrown at them as the battle rages on.

the truck was big a heavy hauler with a trailer with enough space to transport more than 50 people. so they were moving at a rapid rate in groups as the wounded got placed in the trailer when Filip Nojus took out his phone and started to record everything.

as soon as the truck was filling the soldier told Filip that it's time to go. Filip Nojus gave the truck key and told him to move out because he needs to record this battle. the soldier was about to say something to convince him when he heard a thundering ear mumming roar, so fearing for his life he didn't argue with Filip and just went inside the passenger truck and drove away as fast as he can.

the roar came from the 17-meter Naga that Guan Yu was using his chain blade and it was penetrating its tough scally body as the Naga tries its best to catch him, the 17 meter Naga was using twin blades that were as huge as a human being, Guan Yu would run and use the beast slow movement due to its size as an advantage.

he would evade an attack left to right the very dirt they were standing on gets pummeled through foot-deep carvings created as the Naga continuously swung its twin blade Guan Yu would even jump and twist in mid-air to evade the barrage of cuts in the air, and when he saw an opening he uses the serrated tip spike at the end of his chain blade of the as an anchor and threw it at the Naga piercing the Naga's back head driving into the flesh gets lodge at its bone and use the force to propel him further up and use that force to carve the Nagas wound deeper and let his blades do all the cutting, he was using the Nagas own movement to inflict more cut all over its body.

Guan was riding the Naga when he was able to maneuver encircling the Naga's neck used the chain to choke its neck and started to mutilate the Naga's head with a deep cutting slash, it was in pain as the screams were getting louder until it let go of its weapons and just use its own hands to grab Guan Yu and crush him.

the battle just lasted twenty minutes but it looked like it took forever to accomplish, as the Naga bleed out from the wounds he was hanging at the Naga's left face he clench his fist and a radiant glow came out of the body, and gathered toward his fist and with a smooth flowing motion he punches its face, the impact was channeled as the energy pass thru the other side of its face instantly killing the huge monster.

as it falls the power surge of soil debris flew everywhere it was enough to startle the rest of its kind when the dust settled down Guan Yu climbed down its huge dead head, and walked. there were about a dozen remaining Nagas each of his team has already killed more than two.

Zixuan had just killed his fourth Naga when he saw his boss observing the battleground he was walking toward his boss to congratulate him something was about to hit him, Zixuan grab the object while moving towards him in mid-air, and a strong gush of wind could be felt as he held a primitive arrow on his hand. he saw 60 meters on his right side 3 Nagas were preparing to shoot again when Hao-Yu and Bowen came out of nowhere and appeared behind the 3 Nagas and just slaughters them.

the remaining Nagas saw that this warrior was too powerful to deal with so they made a decision to stand in a defensive position and guard the nest entrance. and drove their shields into the ground and made a shell covering the nest opening and just remained motionless.

Guan Yu and his men stood a few hundred feet the remaining Naga warriors were not weak because they were able to face his trained men and crawl back in a defensive posture, they knew the moment they turn their backs countless arrows will rain down on them.

Filip Nojus suddenly thought the battle was over and started to enter the battle area, the remaining wounded soldiers told him to wait and not go anywhere but he insisted that they were victorious Guan and his team were catching their breath but never averted their eyes away from the enemy, Filip Nojus was heard clapping while walking behind them he was even shouting the words

nuostabi kova!! nuostabi kova!!

amazing battle!! amazing battle!!

Ya Zuo shouted at Filip Nojus to stop, because the battle is not yet over, as soon as Filip Nojus shouted his answer the top shield cover of the naga opened and arrows flew in his direction, once again Ya Zuo shouted

run back, Ya Zuo was about to move to save the foolish man from dying but Zixuan stopped him and told their young team leader the moment the Naga made that defensive tactic it already change its attack pattern, Longwei utter the word poison.

Guan Yu told Ya Zuo that they are now using poison on their arrows and that turning their back has a bigger chance of getting wounded. Filip Nojus was a good man but a foolish man also was in a battle zone, emotions are useless here, if you want to live you need skill and a strong will to live and win. dying is for those who are weak-minded.

staying alive will be much more beneficial to the person you want to protect, we are trained not to die in battle but to live and be triumphant.

as the arrows fell Filip Nojus voice was never heard again. Guan Yu told his men to honor Filip Nojus they will end the Naga that is protecting the nest opening as fast as they can,

像龙一样,我们将烧毁他们称之为家园的大地......攻击!

like the dragon, we shall burn the earth that they call home...ATTACK!

six ran toward the shield barracks that the Naga made, arrows were shot coming from small gaps, and they were all running so low the arrow flew on top of their heads, and the rest get deflected they were even careful to not let any poison accidentally hit their exposed skin, their breathing was so low you might even say they are not breathing.

Hao-Yu and Longwei were in front and the force they are exerting was so strong the earth behind their feet forced upward and even a shattered huge rock that was exposed on the topsoil, the very impact pushed the Naga outward because Guan Yu attacked them from above at the same time their defensive formation was shattered and each naga lost their footing and made a huge opening for Ya Zuo and Zixuan to enter, the nagas were being stabbed and cut inside the broken formation.

those who lost balance and weren't able to attack were helpless to die at Guan Yu's chain blade. Hao-Yu's battleaxe blade was detachable and infused with thermite so it will explode with an out force and the way ignited it was use a few amounts of his aura energy, the explosion was strong enough to damage the Naga's internal organs and Longwei will just pin the target and decapitate its head.

one wounded Naga was able to crawl out alive it screeched so loud that it was warning the rest of its kind to help them or escape. nevertheless, Ya Zuo stabs the creature and with a whipping motion, he removes traces of the nagas blood from his weapon.

from a distance, they saw Filip Nojus's dead body as it was in a sitting position while 7 arrows impaled his body. a strong wind was swirling above them and a propeller sound prompted Guan Yu to look up 3

Boeing CH - 47 Chinook was sent the Убийца зверей Beast Killer from Russia down by fast-roping and the first one was Nikolai Vera a former Miltech but serve twice in the Soviet-Afghan War in 1984 and at 1987 after being transfer to the Russian military tech for his vast knowledge in creating dangerously unstable but powerful weapons.

Guan Yu has been Nikolai Vera's biggest sponsor for near a decade he was the one who first designed a new thermite hand grenade that can be modified and incorporated with any handheld Malee weapon making any of its parts explode by direct surface contact, but the Russian government saw that it was useless in actual battle before, but right after the Dire Wolves attack Nikolai Vera saw the opportunity to earn big, and with Fu Xi Shi financial funding he was able to utilize his insane ideas to come true.

Guan Yu Greeted his friend the very moment Nikolai Vera touch his feet on the ground, with a handshake Guan Yu gave respect to his comrade and thank him for coming out for the hunt. Nikolai was so happy to see his American Chinese brother, he was loud and messy to look at but known to be the best Malee craftsman in Europe.

Nikolai Vera stands around 6 feet tall but even with his muscular arms his beer belly was more noticeable and having a full-bearded face and wearing his reading glasses doesn't help his attire whenever her gets to go out and participate in a hunt he looks more like a Viking enthusiast than a well known military technician.

soon 17 of the Beast killer members descended from the Boeing CH - 47 Chinook, 6 were medical personnel 7 were long-range fighters and the rest were attackers most of them greeted the rest of Guan Yu's team most of the Beast Killers knew the four elite guards they once trained by them they all bowed down to greet their masters. Zixuan, Hao-Yu, Bowen, and Longwei responded with the same gesture, Ya Zuo was also greeted but as a former comrade in training.

Nikolai Vera tells his men that there will be time for a proper celebration after their task is finished, he gave the signal to begin the hunt inside the nest, Guan Yu also orders his men to be on stand-by when the earth is shocked again and hundreds of Nagas poured out all over the area in different directions the Beast Killer League was surprised to see that many Nagas.

Nikolai told Guan that the nagas that they encountered in Sarakiškės were only twenty, seeing this many numbers in this particular area he is thinking that the government report that was sent out might be wrong. all of his unit scattered around and started the hunt but 6 new members stayed behind by Nikolai's command to gather the raw materials that were all over the place, Guan Yu suddenly walked towards the opening and gave out a hand signal pointing at the entrance Nikolai took out a huge hammer that has 4 feet handle and attach to end was a 8 x 6 x 12-inch hammer covered with thermite capsules.

the two were a few feet from the opening when they saw more Nagas coming out but their heads are looking down and there was no hostility in their action so Guan ask Nikolai to wait as one looks like an elder Naga went forward and place a small dagger on the ground and lowered itself to the ground and utter the words '' Naga clan bows to the strong"

Nikolai heard this and gave out a laugh, and told them that its the right thing to do when they are in front of him. the Naga looked at Nikolai and screeched and said '' not you! we bow to him! " and pointed to Guan Yu

a female Naga crawled next to the elder Naga and said

Nikolai vera was embarrassed but didn't take it as an offense he knew very well how powerful a Liu Chen direct descendant can be. especially when he witness a fraction of the grand master's power. so he just accepted this fact and told Guan that he has a hunt to lead and I think he is no longer needed there.

Guan looked at him and gave a light nod, the Female Naga continued to talk.

"This family serves the Red-eyed Basilisk dragon Raek Krios"

we are not like them, we farm, harvest metal not hunt

Guan Yu knew that name and this information gave him more questions rather than answers, so if his theory was right Dr. Mikhail Artyom will be entering another groundbreaking historical achievement. Guan Yu rolled up his sleeves exposing a certain tattoo and showed this to the elder naga, the elder Naga's reaction confirmed his hypothesis

''you are marked by our God Raek Krios''

'' We serve you, be our preserver master!"

Zixuan walked to Guan Yu and told him that the area is now clear and from what they are seeing the remaining Naga just swore loyalty to Guan Yu. he orders the rest to contact Dr. Mikhail Artyom about the situation and ordered the surviving soldiers that were able to move to travel down toward Vladas factory after getting medical attention from the Beast killer League medical team.

Guan told that this particular Naga family is now under his protection,

any harm brought to them is a direct insult to him and will be treated as hostile, he spoke slowly and told the Naga that if they do not harm humans they will be given the same respect that they have given.

and told them they must be moved into a safer place and staying there will create fear among his kind and will lead to another battle from both sides. the elder Naga agreed and ordered his clan to stay calm and remain still for their new preserver told them that soon they will be given land to live on.

Guan orders his men to gather more information concerning this particular Naga clan, and after he walked towards Filip Nojus's dead body and carefully laid him on his back and removes the arrows that puncture his body killing him instantly he wasn't even able to close his eyes in the process so Guan gently closed his eyes and utter the word

愿你找到平安!

may you find peace!

and took off his jacket, and covered Filip's dead body while waiting for the arrival of Dr. Mikhail Artyom's transportation personnel.

 

 

0