Chapter 2: Vasha
231 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Vasha

‘There are three guards over there, one at the great knight stage and the remaining two at the knight stage. As expected of the Hollow Dragon Sect, great knights are mere guards for some inner disciples.’ Jiao Xuan hid in the forest under the cover of darkness. He observed the entrance to the pavilion where Xiao Ming and the other females are supposedly being kept.

       ‘I want to proceed carefully and sneak inside without being caught but I have no time for that. Who knows what they are doing to Xiao Ming right now, I have to save her.’ Jiao Xuan gritted his teeth, not able to bear the thought of bad things happening to his childhood friend.

       He was still indecisive until he heard the three guards talking to themselves due to his enhanced hearing, which he owed to his unlocked brain and spine from passing the Knight minor gate and the blood refinement and enhancement from breaking through the beast gate.

       “I can’t wait to leave this post, I’m tired of it. I can’t wait to get back to the sect and cultivate seriously, maybe I might even break into the Great Knight realm.” One of the two knight-class guards said to his colleagues.

       “You idiot, it is thanks to our fortune that we were able to snag such a post. If we complete this job, the rewards are going to be worth it. Besides, the bosses kidnapped a bunch of ladies earlier, very beautiful ones. Some of them are female disciples and workers of the Ethereal River Sect.” The second knight class said.

       “Oh, I just hope Senior Brother Vasha and the others allow us to have a taste by the time they are done with them. It’s been a while since my tool has been wet.” The previous guard said.

       “Hey, you two, stop slacking. Who knows when the enemy will show up? The females will be distributed among the Inner, Core, and Halls as rewards. I doubt they would allow you a lowly common disciple to taint them.” The Great Knight seriously reprimanded them.

       “Sorry, sir!!” The guards both echoed.

       ‘Fuck it, I’m going to go in there and kill every last one of them!!!’ Jiao Xuan exploded with anger upon hearing how the guards talked about the female disciples of his sect as if they were playthings and commodities.

       He made up his mind and pulled out some daggers. He held them between his fingers and circulated the Qi within his body into his hands, to strengthen him.

       He threw the daggers with such strength that they attained speeds close to the speed of sound. The daggers pierced through the armor and bodies of the two knight guards, one through the chest and the other through the neck, instantly killing them.

       Meanwhile, the Great-Knight on the other hand was able to deflect the dagger aimed at him with his knife but was unable to react in time to a second dagger hidden in the shadow of the first. The dagger easily pierced through his chest and perforated his lungs. He fell to the ground, choking on his blood.

       Jiao Xuan killed the three guards in almost an instant but in the process alerted others due to the loud sound caused by the speed of the dagger. He wasted no time in dashing into the pavilion and decapitating a knight who had come to check up on a loud sound he heard with a swing of his saber.

       He moved swiftly and avoided the disciples within the pavilion who had been roused up, from their sleep and debauchery. He caught a lone common disciple and used his ocular techniques to make him tell him where the prisoners were being kept.

       ‘The basement huh? Xiao Ming, wait for me.’ Jiao Xuan mused as he let go of the body of the common disciple, whose neck he had just slit.

       He dashed toward the basement as quickly as he could. When he got to the basement, he easily took care of the guards guarding the female prisoners. They were grateful to him but he paid no mind to them. His eyes darted back and forth through the cages where the females were being kept, but he did not find Xiao Ming.

       “Where the hell is Xiao Ming?” Jiao Xuan shouted at the women, terrifying them. But one of them stifled her fear and spoke up.

       “She isn’t here, Senior Sister Xiao Ming and some other female disciples were taken to the third floor to serve some inner disciples just a while ago.” She answered.

       “What!?” Jiao Xuan shouted. His face became pale and he began to sweat profusely.

       He dashed out of the basement without a second thought.

“Wait, Senior-brother, get us out of these cages first.” The young girl who just spoke demanded. But Jiao Xuan ignored her and ran out of the room. He did not care about them, Xiao Ming was the priority.

       He ran out of the pavilion under the shocked view of the disciples and began climbing the building outside to get to the third floor, in the process avoiding the disciples on the stairs.

       “I must hurry, Xiao Ming please be safe.”

       Meanwhile, the sounds of cries and moans were coming out of a room on the third floor. A man wearing heavy makeup and dressed in a colorful garment and a black coat sporting the symbol of a dragon swallowing its tail stood guard outside the room.

       A disciple ran up to him from the stairs and said. “Senior Brother Ah Jun, there’s been an incident. Someone broke into the pavilion, we suspect he is someone from the Ethereal River Sect and he should already be past the Beast gate.”

       “Oho, so that’s what the commotion was all about. Are you sure he is from the Ethereal River Sect? Only core disciples of that sect were in the Beast Realm and there were only four of them, one of which I killed. I suspect this person might be an Elder or a simple worker.”

       “We couldn’t get a good look at his face, but he seemed pretty young. He had just run out of the basement when I left the ground floor. He might have already escaped.” The disciple explained.

       “I doubt it, I will inform Boss Vasha, the rat might be hiding somewhere or be on his way here. Go and tell the others on the ground floor to secure the prisoners in the basement immediately. We must not lose any of them.” Ah Jun stroked his painted lips in thought before giving orders to the disciple.  

“Haan, haan.” The moans and grunts kept on coming from behind the door even as he had his discussion with the other disciple. The lovemaking sounds kept getting louder and more intense as the bed creaked continuously, pleading for mercy.

“From the sounds, he should be near climax, I should inform him about this intruder.” Ah Jun knocked and pushed open the door before getting a response.

Within the room were a silver-haired young man and a naked woman beneath him. The man was thrusting into her with such ferocity that the bed threatened to break. The young woman occasionally let out cries of pain and moans of pleasure as the man thrust into her. The bodies glistened with sweat, the bed soaked while the room was filled with an erotic scent.

The man eventually reached climax and sent his seed into her. She lay on the bed limply as tears continued to fall from her eyes. She muttered all sorts of incomprehensible words including a particular name, ‘Jiao Xuan’.

The man pulled out from her and turned to look at Ah Jun. He was a handsome young man about nineteen years of age, with Silver hair and eyes sporting two distinct colors, blue and red.

Ah Jun could not help but admire the handsome man with his well-toned muscles, his eight pecs, and his mighty shaft which still stood erect after his recent activities.

“Is something the matter, Ah Jun? It has to be something quite serious for you to interrupt me.” The young man asked with a raspy voice.

“My apologies, Big Bro Vasha. There is something that warrants your attention.” Ah Jun quickly replied.

“What is it? Spill it out.”

“Well, there’s been an intruder, Boss. My instincts tell me he is headed toward this floor. My instincts have never been wrong.” Ah Jun explained.

“An intruder huh…?” Vasha said, uninterested while he clean blood and fluids from his genitals.

“I have already told the others downstairs to secure the prisoners. The Hollows are guarding the treasury upstairs, so no need to worry about that. All that is left is for us to barricade this floor and prepare for battle the intruder is in the Beast Realm already.” Ah Jun continued.

“No need for that.” Vasha chuckled.

“He is already here.”

 Boom. The door exploded into splinters and Jiao Xuan came rushing through it, his saber drawn and raised in the air for a descending slash.

  “What!?” Ah Jun screamed but he quickly reigned in his shock and drew his sword out, which was a short blade no longer than an arm to block the slash aimed at him.

Ah Jun blocked Jiao Xuan’s slash but was pushed back even as dust and wood were kicked up in the wake of their clash.

‘Strong, he is definitely in the Beast realm alright. That dress is also that of an Ethereal River Sect disciple, but I do not remember seeing any core disciple like him in the Visage Scrolls.’ Ah Jun thought to himself.

‘That was one of my most powerful strikes. To be able to block it, he must be in the Beast Realm. Is he Vasha, the inner sect disciple?” Jiao Xuan mused too. Both of them sized up the other while Vasha sat on the bed, stroking the body of the naked woman, completely uninterested in the events happening.

“Boss Vasha, he must be the one.” Ah Jun said to Vasha.

“Hmm…” Jiao Xuan just noticed the presence of someone else in the room.

“Who the hell is the naked man…? Wait!!! Is that?” Jiao Xuan at first looked at Vasha curiously but his eyes immediately grew wide with shock when he recognized the naked young lady on the bed.

“Xiao Ming.” He said, unable to stop his quivering voice.

The young lady on the bed was Xiao Ming, the one he came to rescue and his childhood friend.   

 

2