Chapter 4: Externalize and Pulse
182 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  

Chapter 4: Externalize and Pulse

Warning: Rape and Depression!!! Turn back if you can’t stomach it.

Clang, Clang, Clang

Jiao Xuan and Ah Jun continued to exchange furious blows one after the other. Jiao Xuan's saber clashed with Ah Jun’s short sword and released a shrill sound and a shockwave that shocked the room.

The sounds of their clash woke up the passed-out Xiao Ming.

“Xiao Xuan, what are you doing… here? Get out of here, he is a monster!” She muttered in a barely audible voice.

“Hey now, who are you calling monster, little flower?” Vasha chuckled and grabbed her cheek. She struggled to get out of his grasp but it was in vain  

They continued to zip around the large room, leaving cuts on the wooden floor. Ah Jun was faster than Jiao Xuan, and if one looked closely, one would see several cuts all over Jiao Xuan’s body.

  ‘Shit, I messed up. I rushed in blinded by rage and lost control and momentum of the fight. I’ve lost a lot of blood, I have to end this fight quickly without showing my trump card.’ Jiao Xuan said to himself as he prepped himself to use a big move.

‘Fuck, why won’t he fall? Despite me being faster than him, he always manages to avoid a lethal wound, and his stamina is insane, I fucking underestimated him.’ While Jiao Xuan was lamenting over spending too much time, Ah Jun was quaking in his boots.

‘I must kill him now.’

‘Special move: Dancing Tricolor Sword Slash.’ Ah Jun’s sword vibrated in his hands and released vibrant colors. He utilized his movement art in tandem with the sword technique and danced toward Jiao Xuan like a ghost.

‘I have already gotten used to your movement art.’ Jiao Xuan said as he began to execute a move to counter Ah Jun’s attack that had transformed into three colorful vibrating swords, aimed at fatal points on his body, each aimed at his neck, heart, and groin respectively.

“River of Saber!” Jiao Xuan shouted, and his saber moved like a raging river, to deflect Ah Jun’s incoming attack. The remnant force from the attack was enough to push Ah Jun about a meter backward but Jiao Xuan did not press his attack but rather, brought out a dagger and threw it at the nonchalant Vasha hovering over Xiao Ming.

“Die, Hollow bastard.” Jiao Xuan said, but if he was paying attention, he would have noticed the mocking expression on Ah Jun’s face.

The knife flew with speeds nearing the speed of sound but it was easily stopped by Vasha’s outstretched palm. The knife hit the surface of his palm and shattered into smaller pieces of shrapnel.

“What!? Impossible, how did he?” Jiao Xuan muttered in disbelief. He was so stunned that he was barely able to block an attack from Ah Jun.

“So, you like to use sharp objects to pierce people right?” Vasha spoke for the first time since the fight began. His voice was raspy, with a sinister undertone that sent chills down the spines of those who heard it.

“She’s your childhood friend, right? Let’s see how she feels about being pierced by a very strong object, shall we.” Vasha said, referring to Xiao Ming. He position his mighty shaft at her bruised entrance while all the time not breaking eye contact with Jiao Xuan.

“Wait, you bastard, stay away from Xiao Ming.” Jiao Xuan cried out miserably as Vasha continued to slowly slide the tip of his shaft into her. She stirred and tried to get away but she lacked the strength to do so.

“Xiao Ming getaway, no, Xiao Ming.” Jiao Xuan continued to scream out even as he dodged at blocked Ah Jun’s attacks.

“Out of my way, River of Saber!” Jiao Xuan used a special attack to knock away Ah Jun but he only managed to push him back a few feet.

“Here I come!” Vasha sneered and with one move, penetrated Xiao Ming with a forceful thrust.

“Noooo!!!” Jiao Xuan screamed with despair, Xiao Ming howled in pain, and Vasha snickered. His thrust was so powerful that it broke the bed into pieces.

Jiao Xuan tried to dash toward Vasha but was once again stopped by Ah Jun.

Vasha continued to thrust furiously. The sounds of his groans, and Xiao Ming’s howls were torture to Jiao Xuan.

He began to cry profusely. He clenched his saber with such force that it began to break its hilt. Rage seeped out of his every pore and he screamed with fury. “Every last one of you, I’m going to murder every last one of YOU!!!

“Try and do so, pathetic cuck!” Ah Jun sneered and dashed to receive the blow of the oncoming Jiao Xuan.

Their clash was loud and powerful. Jiao Xuan’s strength was greater and he began to overpower Ah Jun.

“Grr. Hollow Blood Ignition!” Ah Jun shouted, igniting his blood, granting him more strength to resist Jiao Xuan.

“Die, Die, Die!” Jiao Xuan shouted like a madman.

 ‘Let it all flow out, your pain, your rage, your energy, your Qi!’ Jiao Xuan began to roar as a sharp light erupted from Jiao Xuan’s sword.

“What!? This is, this is…” Ah Jun stuttered in shock when he saw the sharp light.

“Hmm… Interesting.” Jiao Xuan said without a hint of fear while he continued his thrusts.

Jiao Xuan's saber, met no resistance, and easily sliced through Ah Jun’s sword like tofu. His saber continued downward, cutting Ah Jun from the shoulder to his waist. Blood spurted out of the cut and Ah Jun fell to the ground.

“Impossible, that is Externalized Qi. You’re in the Beast King realm?” Ah Jun vomited blood and fell to the ground with a thud.

“Hmm…” Vasha pulled himself out of Xiao Ming and looked at Jiao Xuan curiously.

“So, you’re in the Beast-King realm, granting you the ability to externalize your Qi, bring it out of your body, and coat your weapon in it. Congratulations, you have reached a stage that only 1 in 100 cultivators ever reach.”

‘I can feel it, flowing out of my body, strengthening me. I can see it, it's like a colorless mist, amazing, so this is externalized Qi.’ Jiao Xuan paid no heed to Vasha’s words, his concentration was still on his body after his breakthrough.

‘Oh no, I have to rein it in, or else, I will exhaust it all.’ Jiao Xuan controlled his Qi that was leaking and confined it into a mist coating his body. He turned to look at the naked Vasha, smiling at him with interest, and his rage once again erupted. His rage caused his Qi to churn and explode violently, it even changed its color from a colorless mist to a deep red.

 “I’m going to kill you!” Jiao Xuan growled and took a stance with his saber.

“Now that I’ve reached this stage, I can easily kill you!” Jiao Xuan dashed toward Vasha, propelled by Qi exploding from his feet, making him even faster than before.

“Are you sure about that?” Vasha said mockingly, not moving away from the raging Jiao Xuan.

“Die, bastard!!!” Jiao Xuan reached Vasha instantly and raised his saber for an overhead slash.

On the broken bed, Xiao Ming barely managed to mutter, “No, run Xiao Xuan.”

Before his saber could touch Vasha, he show a sinister smile tug at Vasha’s lips, then there was a forceful pressure, before a blinding light and an explosion.

“Pulse,”

Boom. An overwhelming pulse erupted from all around Vasha, it stopped Jiao Xuan and his saber and sent him flying out of the room and out of the building. The room erupted in wooden splinters even as Jiao Xuan flew out of the third floor of the building like a ragdoll. He was knocked into a tree, which reduced his momentum, causing him to fall to the ground like a puppet with broken strings.

Blood was leaking out of every orifice of Jiao Xuan’s body, and he was unable to stand up. Vasha walked out of the building, clad in a simple robe and with a sheathed sword in hand.

“Sorry pal, I’m one of those 1 in 100.”   

1