Bad End 1: Naomi Crushing Unbirth
575 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi turned around and shook her booty at him. He watched her toned cheeks before a spike of lust shot through him. There was no stopping his body from moving forward and kissing her sweet private place. His tongue dug into her peach, and already he could feel his mind melt like cheese on a hot sunny day. Every lap of his tongue opened her a little more, filling his mouth with the flavors of unconquered territory.

 

“Good choice. I knew you wanted me. Now we need to rub you down with lube, or I might break you.” Naomi said, and he shivered.

 

He couldn’t escape; his body wasn’t obeying him, and his cock was beyond sensitive. All he wanted to do was bury it in something while he was hugged by warm rocking walls. But, no matter what he tried, his body and mind wouldn’t obey his spirit.

 

She pulled the hose free from the wall and smiled at him. “Strip,” she said, and he shook while taking off his underwear.

 

Naomi turned on the hose, and warm lube splashed on him, missing his and slowly spreading across his body. Silas could see his body hair fall away on contact with the lube.

 

“It has a special enzyme that removes hair but doesn’t hurt the predator. So try not to touch my hair, please; it’s how Amy likes it.” Naomi said as she turned off and put up the hose.

 

Naomi moved in and began rubbing the lube into Silas’s skin. Gone was the affection she had for him minutes earlier. She had what she wanted, so Naomi was all business.

 

“I’ve never done this before, so let’s make sure there isn’t any drag. We should do feet first so we can stop if it hurts too much.” She looked at the door before cupping her mouth. “Since I thought we were doing anal, I cleaned my ass for you,” Naomi said.

 

“Why are you telling me that?” Silas asked, finally able to make words again.

 

“Your food and food doesn’t tell secrets,” Naomi said and rubbed his cock before pulling back a hand full of precum. She licked it before shivering. “You taste so good. I think when you become my cum, I’m going to squirt you down Amy’s throat and make her cough you back up for me.” Naomi said.

This was it. As his hair fell out in clumps dissolving down the drain, he knew Silas would die. After everything he had been through, his 14-year-old sister was going to unbirth him. He didn’t know what to do with his meager strength. Memories showed him that he didn’t have a choice anymore. If he resisted, she would force him. There was nothing he could do to stop her anymore.

 

He closed his eyes and said a silent prayer that his next life would be better if that was even in the cards. There was so much power in his soul, but he had been reduced to a mortal, which wasn’t fair.

 

Silas crumbled to his knees as true despair overtook him. Of course, it was all his new body’s fault; how could he resist instincts and hormones?

 

When he looked up, he saw his sister spreading her pussy wide over his head. “I know I said I wanted to try feet first, but this is too cute. You finally know your place, and I love it.” Naomi said.

 

With nary a spark of magic or the ability to defend himself, he watched her come down on his lubed forehead. Her pussy stretched wider and wider until he could feel her folds grip him. A crushing force threatened to obliterate his skull before suddenly relaxing.

 

Naomi started breathing hard and pulled away. “So good,” she rubbed her swelling clit rapidly before a clear liquid blasted him in the face.

 

Once again, his mind went numb, and he lunged. His sister cackled as he pushed his hands in with all his might. First, one hand and then the other until, like a diver, he pushed himself forward, somehow finding the strength to stretch her.

 

Silas decided that since this was his fate, he would see it done. The lube helped him squeeze down to his elbows before he felt an incredibly tight opening inside her block him. Her cervix, he realized, and it was tighter than even her entrance.

 

He pushed, and Naomi moaned, squirting all over the room as he felt a finger slide inside her crushing depths. Silas heard a popping sound, and suddenly the tight opening opened wide before clenching. Both of his arms snapped like twigs, and his world became pain. Before he could try to get away, she laid back on the bed and grabbed him by the ribs. He felt her cervix relax enough to let more of him inside before it suddenly snapped closed breaking more of his arms as she forced more of him inside.

 

“Almost,” he heard the words as she forced him deeper, destroying him as he went inside. All he felt was pain until her cervix closed and snapped his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4