Chapter 53 – First Act of Pleasure (18+)
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the men and women thrust themselves onto one another, entering and exiting every orifice as they saw fit. As if a veil were cast, each pair was seemingly unaware of the other, focused only on the partner they penetrated. Their ejections leaked from their holes and spilled on the floor in great quantities.

Whatever light was present in the streets was absent here. Replaced by the darkness of their fornication.

In my mind I heard Tremang’s voice.

Look to the acts the Marhan of your world do engage; those acts by which you all were conceived. Feel the pleasure they must feel, and let your minds be filled by the thought of the deed. The hardness of their shafts and the wetness of the openings. How you slide through and feel yourself closed and plunged of your seed. How the pleasure captivates the mind and holds to you so strong that you wish to never leave that desire!

Let your minds race with passion. The pleasurable sensations that all of us strive to bring to our relations, bring forth in your excitation with the ones you will be engaged. Let them be filled the flood of your emotions, unrestricted in desire, for that is indeed what must be paid. Your coin they will take, but you shall give them more. Perhaps your entire being!

His words entranced me, and I fell to submission.

A woman came to the men. Slender in form but as beautiful as a lotus. Her eyes were like jewels that drew them to her.

She said, “Where would you like to be entertained, O respected patrons?”

And one of the men said, “Give us the room at the far quarter, ripe with newer tastes.”

She smiled, seemingly to entice them with seduction, but they, knowing their prize, held steady.

“To them I bring you.”

They followed her, moving through the floor of pleasure to the upper levels, passing by women and men of exquisite beauty.

Their looks enticed me. Their supple breasts excited my mind. And the movement of their hips made me wish that I could grab them at that moment and make them mine.

Were my master to have seen my state, I felt she would’ve abandoned me; nay worse, cursed me to the end of my days. That with the gifts she gave me, I sought to use them for the gratification of my senses alone. A truly pitiable state we were thus rendered!

A door was opened at the far end, and the men were escorted into the room.

The woman who led them bowed with folded hands and said, “Enjoy your stay at our establishment. I hope your tastes are satisfied with our fruits.”

The doors were closed, and their eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. From above was an oculus, where the light slowly brightened to wash the room in the gentle glow of the moon. Hands came behind them and grabbed their shoulders.

They turned and smiled to see the woman of beauty that were alike to the maidens of the Heavens! Their forms barely covered with the scant traces of the fhorlia. All about their persons were myriad jewels that resembled the ornaments of the aristocrats, yet still held modesty, and just in taste to the inhabited men. They smelled as like sugar and fresh milk, pumped from the kine with which they surely bathed.

“Come with us men of the night!” they said in ecstasy. “Unravel yourselves with desire, wrapped in the cloaks of our pleasure. Let our scents carry you to places greater than here. Feel our touch, smell our incense, taste our lips, hear our words, and bear witness to the luster of our forms. O desired men, let your worries and tensions be washed by carnal ways. And you shall know pleasure beyond even the greatest of the Gods.”

It felt as if all they said was true. Through their hands, the men felt their gentle touch as they removed the clothes from their person. The women kissed each of them from head to toe, letting not a piece of skin be left without the touch of their lips.

They laid themselves on the beds, and let the men come to them. The men smelled their hair, effusing with the scent of musk and rose.

My sight was covered with their beauty. We were in their hold.

Their words reverberated through my mind, and were I to feel my body, the hair upon it would’ve surely stood erect.

Layer by layer, the men removed the jewel and cloth from the objects of their desire. Each moved his face from the other’s legs to their lips. First it was a touch, then a wash of saliva, and after, the coiling of tongues that made the mind race with ecstasy.

Conflicted emotions arose in me, but I could not deny the arousal I felt. Not once before had I felt like this. Not even in the world that I called home. These men surely understood the arts of pleasure that would be written in days to come.

Thanks for reading! If you can please favorite, comment, and rate/review my story. It would greatly help me!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/616280/he-who-conquered-death/

0