Full Course Meal
201 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been several days since Neo-Queen Serenity had been forced to leave the palace on a set of important errands. Nobody told her or her husband how long it would take either. Being the immortal ruler of an actual utopia so many sages and philosophers in the past could only dream of was great, but nobody ever said anything about how much work it took to maintain it. As a result, King Endymion had been left alone to keep the fort down.

And it was become increasingly hard to concentrate on his royal duties. Without a companion to sate himself with, he had become extremely frustrated. Just yesterday, he had been speaking to some officials regarding the upkeep of the kingdom. Yet more than a few times as they were droning on, all he could do was think about was sex. It got so bad that he would find himself luridly fantasizing about things he would never have done ordinarily. Still, he managed to keep his affairs in order.

Thanks to his diligence, he now had a week off from the work associated with his kingly office. As he was walking through the palace and enjoying the sights of his regal home this afternoon, he was hit with another pang of desire. It had been stronger than ever now, he was thankful he was alone away from his courtiers so they wouldn't see him so obviously flustered.

He retired to a private lobby reserved only for the king and queen, and looked down at the erection growing in his pants. His balls were swollen and his penis was hard. But what shocked him the most was how it looked like his genitals had grown a few inches from his pent up desire.

“You have to be kidding me!”

He had to find something to take his mind off all of it. He went to the kitchen for some lunch, food was one of life's great pleasures, enough to make him relax and forget about such thoughts unbecoming of a king. Only to find something that would break the last of his resistance.

He found Makoto Kino by her lonesome, making a meal on the countertop. Even though her back was turned to him, he could tell it was her by the trademark ponytail. All off the Sailor Scouts were beautiful inside and out, but none of them had the jaw dropping rack and killer behind like she did. And she was looking as lovely as usual.

She was dressed in a long sleeved green shirt and a long and a black skirt along with a yellow apron. It was something she had worn often back when she and Usagi fought together as Sailor Scouts, and several thousand years later, she hadn't changed one bit.

Despite wearing something so relatively conservative, in his addled state of mind all he could think about was how good she looked. As she was mashing down some dough with a rolling pin, her backside was shaking roughly with every motion she made. He had come here to take his mind off certain things but only found himself wanting it even worse now. She turned to look at him, and he almost fainted. Between how visible her large bust was even under such an outfit and the heartwarming smile on her face, a good bit of his willpower instantly went up in smoke.

“Your Majesty! I'm happy to see you are well!”

If only I was, he thought to himself. Despite being good friends from so long ago, it was still weird to be so formal with each other when nobody else was around. “I am happy to see you as well,” he said, doing his best to keep his composure. As he was trying to restrain his wild libido, he felt himself get extremely hard at the sight of her. Though as he had been shamelessly admiring her fine form, visible even in such a modest getup, he had no such excuse, as the outline of his erection was bulging in his pants. And it hadn't gone unnoticed by her either.

A quick blush crept up on her face. But she didn't look away. Just as he knew a pretty face when he saw one, she too had also long admired him. When he was Mamoru Chiba so long ago, she had taken an interest in him before he had chosen Usagi, and now that he was king, she still found him so very interesting.

That look she gave him was all the signal he needed. He locked the door behind him before quickly walked up to her and looked at her intently. He instantly grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into a kiss. The second his lips touched hers, it touched him body and mind. It had been so long since he had know another's touch, and the softness of her skin, the heat of her breaths, it was amazing. Nor did he mind that she made no attempt to pull away from him, and even started kissing him back.

It was a testament to his willpower at how restrained he was being with her. He wanted to grab her ass, he wanted to stick his tongue into her mouth, and her responding to his advances didn't help things. But for now, these relatively gentle caresses were enough to keep him sane.

When their lips parted, they looked deeply into each other's eyes. The delicious taste of each other's lips, their shared passion, it was captured in that silence. Makoto had also faintly smelled the heat of desire off of him during their first kiss, and in that precarious moment, it was still strong in her nostrils. Underneath her clothes, her nipples were getting hard, and a small wetness had formed in her pussy.

Without another word, they embraced each other again. She had her tongue out when their faces closed in on each other, and it broke the last of his hesitation. She untied the apron and tossed it aside. The taste of her open mouth was so good, and she eagerly wrapped her wet tongue around his.

Endymion grabbed her butt just like he wanted to and pulled her close. The soft skirt felt great on his hands, and her big supple donk squished between his fingers As they made out with each other, their bodies writhed together with every delicious kiss. Makoto's full and wonderful tits mashed against Endymion's chest just as his large hands almost violently groped her full and luscious ass. Needing more, he reached under her skirt and the felt the bare skin of her ass spilling out of her thong. And it fed the primal unsatiated heat inside of him when he felt one of her hands reach down and grab his throbbing boner still protected by his pants.

He couldn't take it anymore. Not breaking the kiss, he pushed her all the way onto the main table in the middle of the room. He growled and picked her up and threw her onto the table. It was so big that on festive occasions, entire bands of chefs would labor to produce meals for the staff on it's surface, and so it was easily big enough to accommodate both of them. Getting on top of her, he started eating and sucking all over her neck as he reached under her shirt. The feeling of the heat of her lovely flat stomach on his hands was wonderful, and he was so horny that he started humping her. And he wanted more.

He felt her full breasts on his hands protected by her bra and pushed up against them roughly. He dug his fingers under the coating of her top as far as he could, the bouncy and pliant texture of her tits was just so good, yet despite how big his hands were, her treasured nipples was beyond his reach. As he was groping her like that, she had reached down to his dick, harder than ever, and began unzipping his fly.

The instant she grabbed onto his dick with her bare hands, he tore her bra down, exposing the whole volume of her breasts to his rough caresses. He looked up at her, and they shared another full wet kiss. She moaned deeply, his large hands had enveloped her hooters, soft and great enough that any man would want them and any woman would do anything to have them. Rolling around together on the table and having pushed so much over, they were so at it that they were acting more like two wild animals having ransacked the palace kitchen rather than the noble King Endymion and Sailor Jupiter. She had wrapped her legs around him in a fit of sheer lust while her hands were pulling his pants down.

His hands still under her shirt, he moved his arms up. The bottom of her shirt flew up wide, exposing her lovely breasts to his eyes for the first time. For a moment he forgot himself, the whole time he had known Makoto from back in Juban before the turn of the century to the present day in the era of the Silver Kingdom, a hidden perverted side of himself had long fantasized about her breasts, what they looked like, what they felt like, and now here they were fully before him.

He took some whipped cream and sprayed it all over her breasts before he started sucking on them hungrily. The texture of her bouncy breasts and hard nipples erect with lust in his mouth, her sweet skin covered in food on his tongue, it was all too good. He sucked all over them, teasing her nipples with his teeth, long after her mammaries were clean again. She had a giddy smile on her face having her tits worshipped so. She hadn't stopped stroking his cock one bit in all that time, using her hands harder and faster with every second.

He got up higher on the table so that he was on his knees on top of her. Hovering over her face now, he jammed his penis in between her tits. Pressing his hands down hard on her nipples, he grunted in a fit of primal desire as he thrust his cock back back and forth inside of her squishy cleavage.

His member at full arousal was big enough on it's own, but his pent up needs being unfulfilled ever since his wife left the palace had left his cock and balls throbbing so bad on the regular that they had actually become bigger than usual. So everytime he pushed himself to the end, his needy prick was hitting up against her face each time he was pistoning his penis between her tits. That didn't stop him, he just kept on poking her face.

And Makoto didn't mind either. She opened her mouth and took his hot and plump cock head completely into her mouth. He growled with pleasure at the sight and sensations, and with every further thrust from Endymion, he pushed his meat deeper into her mouth. His balls swollen with arousal grinded against her chest. But it wasn't just his wild energy or the heat of his libido that was sparking a flame within her, it was the smell and taste of his genitals at full arousal that was starting to drive her crazy. She had sensed it faintly since he came onto her, but this close now, it was unbearable. She bobbed her head as much as she could given the position she was in and took in his scent. She was dedicated to servicing him now, yet each time she did so, it fanned the flame growing inside of her.

He grunted and shoved himself deeper inside of her in an instant. His prick already inside of her mouth at that moment, tensed up before shooting thick loads of cum down her throat. He gripped her breasts tightly at the moment of his climax, pinching her nipples, before he finally relaxed and released his rough hold on her chest.

As Endymion sighed with relief, his whole body was filled with a considerable lightness. His heart and dick felt amazing, he had no regrets. And the soft skin of the beautiful woman under him didn't hurt either.

Though he was settling down, he was so at ease that he didn't feel his dick still cumming inside of Makoto's mouth, and she closed her eyes, working to suck down every drop. Even in it's current state of release, it was still big and hard, and she had it take it out of her mouth for her comfort. When that happened, a good deal of semen she had yet to swallow spilled out of her mouth and some remaining cum still leaked out of his penis.

The room was filled with the aroma of Endymion's semen. Even in his state of release, the heat of his genitals, the smell of it was still just as impressive too. For him to want her so bad that he would dominate her like that, his sheer unprovoked sexual aggression had brought out something in Makoto from the beginning.

He was about to find out that her strength as an ordinary person in these times of peace hadn't dwindled one bit. In his sluggish state of weakness, she grabbed him by his hips and flipped him over so that he was under her. And then she switched positions so her cunt was hovering over his face.

She moved the fabric of her thong aside so that her vagina was exposed. Then before Endymion could react, she took some chocolate sauce nearby and smeared it all over his dick and balls. She hungrily started licking all over his junk, she was practically eating his genitals, licking all over, sucking his balls clean, and even gently nibbled on his cock head with her teeth. What she was loving most right now was how even in that state of hardness after he just came, that she felt his member getting even thicker. And the musk of his cock had been turning on before but with the smell of his cum too, she needed to be satisfied.

She shamelessly plopped her cunt on his face. He grunted like an animal, despite him coming onto her from the beginning, he couldn't even react at first from how good it all was. The pleasure of the first few seconds of Makoto actively blowing him now was only magnified from her deciding to take his balls into her mouth. He was so horny that his nuts were swollen together with need, yet they were so big that she still wasn't able to get them completely into her mouth. She sucked on his sack, taking it in the scent and taste while she rubbed her face all over the hot shaft. And even though he wanted to eat her out so bad with her wet pussy fully on his face, she was giving it to him that good that all he could do was simply take it. Yet his penis was still tingling and his spirit was far from finished.

She started stroking him while licking his testicles. Wide awake now, Endymion grabbed her big sexy ass and started eating that pussy. The texture of Makoto's butt was perfect on his hands, despite being so strong and muscular all over, her cheeks were still fluffy enough to dig his hands into.

The taste of her snatch was great too, and best of all he felt her body shaking considerably every time he dug his tongue into her sensitive vaginal folds. He wasn't that better though, he found himself shaking like a little boy getting his first date. He never imagined that this encounter with Sailor Jupiter would go so far.

As they were eating each other, Makoto started pinching her nipples to make it feel that much better. Endymion was a great lover, his strong passion even after she tit fucked him to satisfaction was something she loved, but just like him she was starting to become frustrated and horny beyond belief, and after he jizzed all over her face, she needed to cum too. Even though he was holding her ass firmly, she was so excited that she started hitting his face with her crotch.

At first he had used his tongue to lick through the up and down through her vaginal folds, digging it into her cleft with each slurp, before he brought her twat down so that it was right up against his face. He was virtually making out with it at that point, taking in the sweet smell, licking deep inside of her and flicking her clitoris with his tongue.

She had to stop blowing him, and cry out when she came. Her whole body shook hard before she closed her mouth and whined as silently as she could. He knew she came too, not that it stopped him from continuing to eat her out. After that killer blowjob and coming on top of him like that, he was eager to reward her for being such a good subject.

She was still trembling on top of him. Her face was laying on top of the shaft of his still erect penis, taking in everything that was happening to her. It was so good and so punishing at the same time, she could barely move.

To make it easier on her, Endymion slowed down the rate of his cunnilingus. That gave her enough breathing space to resume her blowjob. She started licking all over him, his balls, the shaft, the heat of her mouth and the wetness of her rabid tongue was something else, her sexual hunger was driving the both of them crazy.

Makoto came a second time not too long after. That didn't stop her from still giving Endymion head, even if her technique had become awkward. The smell of her vagina so juicy with two climaxes and her hot and wet mouth still on his member was too much for Endymion, and together with her tits and mouth still servicing him, he came again. Just like before, he shot out jets thick creamy goo all in her mouth, the second burst just as strong as the first one.

That mutual climax reduced the both of them to shambles. Endymion was feeling it plenty, but for Makoto it was even worse. The taste and smell of his semen was still a powerful aphrodisiac and after two strong orgasms in quick succession, this time she worked hard and fast on swallowing as much of his substance as she could. It was proof of just how frustrated he had been for so lon that he was still hard as she still blew him, gulping down all of his cum. Yet just as Endymion had been eating out Makoto plenty after her first orgasm, so did her continued blowjob now make the ecstasy almost painful.

When she was finished, she got up and turned around to look at him. They both had giddy smiles on their faces, they were both so happy and horny and couldn't contain themselves. She quickly took her clothes off and threw them on the floor. Her underwear was still on, messed up from how much they had fooled around in so short a time. Then she raised her hips over his penis and seductively gyrated her wet pussy over the hard prick. The heat of each other's genitals was still strong after so thoroughly being brought to climax twice now, and they were eager for more.

He took initiative, grabbing her waist and slamming her down hard onto his cock, all the way to the end of her vagina. She yelped loudly, but neither of them cared, they were both so horny that they couldn't think of anything else but fucking each other. She started jerking her hips up and down the engorged phallus on her own, he was still wide and thick enough to stretch her wet insides for peak pleasure. And his stamina was great, hitting inside of her hard and fast.

Not slowing down her rate of humping him in the slightest, she leaned forward and started kissing him deeply. His hands moved to her bare breasts, and fully enveloped them. The rate she was fucking him, her breasts were swaying back and forth, but he held strong onto them. His large hands squished onto them and his palms rubbed hard up against her stiff nipples, pushing them this way and that. Her kisses became more passionate and her pussy clutched harder onto his prick every time he rubbed her sensitive teats.

It got to the point that she got so tight with every caress that he couldn't be sure if she was cumming or not. Not that it really mattered, he picked up the pace, fucking her rougher than before. She had to break the kiss from how bad he was giving it to her and uttered a long trail of pleasured grunts. Endymion raised himself high enough to take one of her tits into his mouth and bit into the soft of the breast several times before he gently teased the nipple with his teeth.

This time, he knew she came. She screamed so loudly that it almost hurt his ears, but he was far more focused on how tightly her vagina was clinging to his penis, rhythmically massaging and spasming all over the hard cock. Almost at his limit himself now, he grabbed her hips and pushed his prick inside of her twat as far as it would go. He groaned when he came again, his throbbing meat shooting another load of thick and creamy cum deep inside of her. Makoto was already in a state of delirious climax, but his member shaking inside her tight embrace and cumming inside of her as she was in the midst of her own orgasm pushed her to a state of pleasure she didn't know was possible.

She collapsed on top of him with his hard member still lodged inside of her. Her whole body was twitching on top of him, her naked and full breasts pressed up against his chest. As she was softly sighing, immersed in pure ecstasy, he cupped her face to look at him. Without thinking, she started kissing him again, melting into that rare state of soft unthinking love.

For several wonderful minutes they were like that, not thinking about anything or anyone else for that matter. His cock still lodged inside of her, it was great for the both of them. He rubbed his hands all over her lovely back muscles, so hard and beautiful in his grasp.

When they broke the kiss, there was a long trail of spit between their tongues. Despite three strong consecutive orgasms on his end, he was still hard. She didn't object one bit when he grabbed her by her hips and set her up again. He pulled out of her and turned her around so that his prick was rested in between her ass cheeks. He grinded a bit, getting a feel for it before he slapped her donk just that once to see the soft texture jiggle.

Makoto could only look back at him with the face of a woman deeply lost in her sexual heat. She raised her butt over his prick, rubbing it gently, coaxing him along as best she could. Taking her signal, he grabbed her hips and jammed his cock into her anus.

She already started humping him. The way he slapped her butt just then was nothing compared to how much her ass was jiggling now. He held onto her hips to keep the both of them steady as he pumped into her. She threw her head back, crying out in pure bliss, grabbing one of her tits and fingering herself, desperate for another orgasm.

He raised his torso up and started licking inside of her ear, careful to avoid her earlobes. Even having surrendered herself to a state of wanton lust, she was still wearing her rose earrings, she still noble and beautiful in equal measure. Her cheeks so flushed made her look like a maiden being taken on her wedding night in so many ways as opposed to two friends releasing all their pent up sexual energy with each other. He started kissing those red cheeks, soft with sweat before their lips met again.

There was nothing elegant about their kiss this time. They were slobbering messily all over each other's faces, mashing their tongues together. He moved his hands, grabbing onto her other tit hard and using his free hand to stroke her clit. She started licking all over his face in hunger and lust, all she could think about was the penis pistoning inside of her asshole and how good it all felt.

She started slamming herself harder onto his cock. That only provoked him to start hitting deeper and harder inside of her too. Her soft and plump ass crashing on his hips with every thrust felt great, and now there was an unspoken contest of who could fuck each other harder and faster.

She snapped her head away from him and wailed loudly again. The way her clitoris was swollen on his fingers, he knew she had just climaxed. He felt it in her butt too, and he was ready to cum too.

Still massaging her clit, he pushed the rest of his fingers inside her vagina. His cum was still oozing out of her pussy, and he felt it dripping onto his fingers. He raised his hand to her mouth and she unthinkingly licked his fingers clean before he started clawing inside of her pussy again.

The both of them fingering her, her ass still slamming on his dick, was so good. He thrust his cock inside of her again before he was suddenly stung by another orgasm. He came deep inside of her butt. This orgasm wasn't as strong as the other ones, but a nut from King Endymion still guaranteed there was plenty of slime to be had. Makoto fell over forward and put her hands to keep herself from falling down after that intense anal orgasm. After he pulled out of her and the both of them waited several minutes as the two of them were finally starting to tucker out, there was still semen dripping from her asshole.

Finally, they both collapsed onto the table. Cum was dripping out of her nether regions and his cock was only now starting to soften up a bit. The table was a mess, in all that hardcore lovemaking, they had only both begun to notice just how much they had knocked over onto the floor. The both of them exhausted, the smell of food finally started to register in their noses stronger than the heat of each other's bodies. But still, even after all that fucking, the only thing he could think about was sex.

“That...that was incredible Your Majesty...”

“You were great too Makoto...”

“How long...how long did you want to do this?”

“At least until Serenity returns.”

She swallowed a lump in her throat, feeling a strange nervous giddiness at what just went down and what he wanted from her now, what he would from her, again and again. “Then until the queen returns, I will fulfill my new duty.”

0