Celebration
1.5k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This isn't smut or anything like that (I can't and don't know how to write them), but there is slight NSFW at the end of the chapter, so I don't know if I am breaking some rules or not :p

_______________________________________________________________________

After Ravel’s proposal, the room was filled with shock and surprise. 

Ravel was blushing deeply while looking expectantly into Touma’s eyes, waiting for his response.

Lord Phenex woke up from the shock and quickly shook his daughter’s shoulder.

“R-Ravel, what in Satan’s name are you saying!?” Lord Phenex asked in panic as sweat poured down on his forehead. “How can you say this to the one who humiliated our Phenex clan!? Not to mention he is just a mere human!” He said the last part with venom in his voice.

‘That’s some racism right there.’ Touma thought and raised an eyebrow, but he decided not to say anything to watch the scene unfold and hear Ravel’s response. 

“Father, please.” Ravel pleaded as she held her father’s hand firmly. “If the knowledge of my brother becoming a girl spreads to the public, our reputation will be tarnished even more! So I think it’s the best course of action!”

“And I know this sounds bad when we have lost, but if he is on friendly terms with the Gremory, I am sure he is at least a decent man!” 

What Ravel said had some reasoning, the Gremory clan was one of the few remaining pillars that were friendly towards their servants, reincarnated devils and other races in general. 

Ravel looked at Rias and the redhead understood her intent, so she nodded and stepped forward. 

“I can vouch for him, despite him acting strange sometimes–” “Hey!” “–I assure you as Gremory that he is a good and gentle person.” Rias said with seriousness, but deep inside she was amused and side glanced at Touma.

Lord Phenex hearing that only made him grit his teeth in anger at the humiliation he was receiving. The situation demanded either he loses his daughter to get his son back to normal or their clan’s reputation will go to the ground and become the mocking figure for the devils.

He eventually calmed down and thought about it deeply. Either way, his reputation will suffer, but the latter will be more severe than the first one. 

‘There is no other way…’ Lord Phenex thought and shot a glare at the young man in question, who was just smiling at them, which made him have a bad feeling about this whole ordeal. 

Following him, everyone turned their eyes to Touma, waiting for his response.

The young man grinned and opened his mouth. 

“Do you really think you are worth the same?” Touma questioned which made everyone in the room freeze. 

‘What are you saying, Touma!?’ Rias thought as she started sweating buckets. She tried to help get Ravel under Touma, as she could at least feel no malice intents from the blond girl and she even held some admiration and maybe affection for him in the short time they met, which she found strange but didn’t question it as most of the devils had some… special tastes.

“W-What?” Ravel stuttered in confusion and panic. 

“Ravel, right?” Touma asked rhetorically, as he already knew her name. “Certainly, you are beautiful and cute and surely will grow into a charming woman in the future.” Touma paused and looked into her eyes. “But do you think your appearance is enough? Or do you think your noble status is enough to make you worth turning Riser back for?”

Ravel bit her lower lip in frustration and said. “I am experienced in working as a tactician and manager and I am also knowledgeable of Magic.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear. Alright, I accept your deal.” Touma nodded in agreement. ‘A tactician and a manager are important roles for an organization and Ravel is a good candidate for both positions, she only lacks experience in real battles and not Rating Games.’ 

His words made Ravel sigh in relief, but for some reason, she felt like she was being interviewed.

‘It must be my imagination.’ She thought and shook her head. “When will you turn brother back?” 

“Hmm, only tomorrow. The gun has a cooldown of one day, so I will only be able to turn him back tomorrow night.” Touma lied with a straight face. There was no such thing as a cooldown, but it would be no fun if Riser didn’t experience it at least once right? 

Touma was aware that he might be acting like a scumbag right now, but he didn’t care.

‘Well, if anything I can just say “It’s a prank bro” and settle with it.’ Touma thought.  

“Very well then I will excuse myself and take my leave.” Ravel said and bowed slightly to Sirzechs and glanced at Touma for a second before walking away and followed by Lord Phenex.

“Well…now that’s settled how about we have a commemoration party?” Sirzechs suggested, but then he noticed their state and added. “Of course, only after a shower and rest.”

Everyone nodded in agreement and Sirzechs transported them back to the Human World.

When they returned, the sky had already started darkening and then after a brief discussion, they decided to celebrate Rias’ first victory in Touma’s house.

They brought food from Gremory mansion and thanks to Azazel’s house renovation, Touma’s house was big enough to have everyone inside without much trouble. 

Touma messaged his parents, who weren’t at home yet, that he would be bringing his friends over for a party. They didn’t have a problem with it and said they will try to return home as early as possible. 

And currently…

“Kamiya-sama, please leave the kitchen duty to me as the head maid of the Gremory household. You can enjoy yourself with others.” Grayfia said while trying to kick Touma out of the kitchen.

“I refuse.” Touma didn’t bulge and started washing the ingredients while ignoring her glare. “My house, my rules, lady.” 

“...” Grayfia frowned, but she couldn’t find a way to refute him. In the end, she sighed in defeat and went to help him. “By you will, Kamiya-sama.”

He had the experience of his past and current lives, while also having the cooking skills of Percival, not to mention Julius had eaten many luxurious meals that Touma could recreate if he wanted to. 

Besides, Touma has Cheonmujiche, a trait that made him skilled in everything he did with his body, cooking included. Centuries of experience can be reduced to only a few days!

‘Don’t underestimate me, woman. Just because you are a few centuries older doesn’t mean you are better than me!’ 

“Grayfia.” Touma called the silver-haired maid. “Let’s bet.”

“Bet?” The maid asked without stopping. 

“Whoever makes the tastiest meal will win and the loser will have to listen to the winner.” Touma challenged her with a smirk of his own.

Grayfia raised an eyebrow and contemplated for a second and nodded with a competitive look in her eyes. “Very well, I will show you what Gremory’s head maid is capable of. Don’t come complaining if you lose.”

Touma scoffed at her. 

‘Don’t regret this later.’

Meanwhile, Rias and Sirzechs looked at the pair with amused expressions. 

“Touma and Grayfia, what an odd pair.” Sirzechs commented from the side.

“Agree, but I guess Grayfia’s diligence in her maid duties and Touma’s love for cooking created this situation.” Rias said and chuckled at the scene.

Exactly half an hour later, Tomua’s parents arrived and were surprised to see so many people there. 

“Oh my! I knew Touma said that he will be bringing friends here, but I didn’t expect so many!” Rika exclaimed in surprise. 

“It’s so lively here.” Tendou commented from the side as they changed to slippers. 

“Pardon our intrusion, I am Sirzechs Lucifer and Rias’ elder brother. Nice to meet you.” Sirzechs introduced himself and was followed by others.

 They talked for a bit before they heard Touma’s voice from the kitchen. 

“The food is ready!” Touma said and brought trails of food and put them on the table.

There were several different dishes and Tendou and Rika could easily spot the ones which weren’t cooked by their son. 

“They are competing, Kamiya-san. Touma challenged our maid to a cooking competition.” Rias commented with a warm smile, which wasn’t unnoticed by the parents.

‘First name basis huh…’ Tendou and Rika looked at each other and nodded. 

“I can’t wait to try them.” Rika commented as she took a seat. 

Soon, everyone was at the table and the ambient turned cheery and lively and once they finished eating, the winner was decided. 

“How… How is this possible?” Grayfia muttered in shock and turned towards the young man in question. Touma got the majority of the votes, which was impossible in normal circumstances. “How did you do it?”

At her question, Touma smirked and moved his fingers in a heart shape. 

“It’s simple. I made it with love.” Touma replied which made her eyebrow twitch. He smiled and moved his head beside her ear. “Don’t forget our bet. I will reclaim my rewards later.”

And before Grayfia said anything, Touma had already moved his head away. “It’s true, my love can be spicy sometimes, want to taste it?” 

Touma’s parents’ faces darkened when they heard him while Grayfia frowned, but she was ultimately curious and nodded. 

“I will be back.” Touma said with the biggest smile on his face. 

“I… I will go stargazing.” Tendou said with his voice trembling and turned around and left. 

“I-I will catch some fresh air.” Rika said and followed him behind. 

Grayfia raised an eyebrow in wonder but didn’t say anything. Touma returned a few seconds later with a plate in his hand. 

“Sorry to make you wait, here you go.”

Grayfia looked at the dish and with her centuries' worth of knowledge she immediately recognised the dish. 

“Mapo tofu?” She asked, but for some reason, her instincts were screaming at her to run away. ‘Strange, there are no foreign ingredients either, so why?’

Grayfia quickly scanned with magic but didn’t find any weird substance, which made her even more curious.

She scooped with a spoon and brought a mouthful size inside her mouth.

Grayfia widened her eyes almost immediately and before she knew it, she broke her stoic persona and was already screaming at the top of her lungs.

‘This is so painful, but at the same time, it’s so delicious that I can’t stop eating it.’ Grayfia thought as tears flowed down her cheeks. 

(Later at night)

The party had ended and everyone decided to sleep over, except Sirzechs and Grayfia who returned to Underworld. There were a lot of free rooms, so there were no problems. 

In his bedroom, Touma sat on his bed with Gacha window open. 

‘I’ve been waiting for this.’ Touma couldn’t stop his excitement and rolled. 

→[Lostvayne (NNT)]

→[Exorcist Robe (DxD)]

→[Weakness Removal Card]

→[Item Fusion Card]

→[Dull Blade (GI)]

→[Kuoh Academy Male Uniform (DxD)]

→[Power Boost Card] 

→[3 Holy Water of Life (SL)]

→[Body Revival Technique (Naruto)]

→[Power Boost Card]

Aside from the usual rolls, there were three items that picked Touma’s attention.

The first one was Meliodas’ Sacred Treasure, a sword that had the ability to make copies of the wielder in exchange for the original power being distributed equally depending on the number of copies, which was 5 in total. But Touma couldn’t use Full Counter like Meliodas, so he couldn’t use it like was originally supposed to. 

‘But that is what makes it fun. I will just have to use it differently.’ Touma thought and decided to do a few experiments in the future.

The Holy Water of Life was the potion that Sung Jin Woo from Solo Leveling crafted to cure his mother. It is certainly useful since it can cure any type of disease since neither Senzu beans nor Phoenix tears have the capability to do it.

Each had its own advantages and disadvantages.

And lastly, there is the [Body Revival Technique].

Touma frowned since he didn’t remember seeing it from the anime, but according to its description, it's a technique that can repair and strengthen the user’s body by destroying and repairing the muscles in a cycle. It also allows the user to survive a fatal wound or heal instantly from damage.

‘It’s useless for me though since I drank the [Fountain of Youth].’

Touma wanted to roll more, but he heard someone knocking on the door, which made him close the tab.

“Touma?” 

He heard Rias’ voice from the other side.

“Come in.” 

The door opened and Rias entered his bedroom. Touma widened his eyes once he saw her attire, which consisted of only black lingerie. 

“Rias?” Touma called her and he could feel the heat rising, along with his other thing.

“Touma.” Rias bashfully called him, with her cheeks as red as her hair. “What do you think?” 

“You look beautiful.” Touma said honestly.

Rias smiled and closed the door behind her.

“I am glad.” Rias smiled warmly and walked towards him and sat on his lap. “Once again, thank you for everything, Touma.”

“I—“ Touma stopped talking when the redhead put her finger on his lips.

“I know, but I just wanted to say this.” Rias said and leaned forward. “If you hadn’t come, I would probably still be engaged or worse, forced to marry that man.”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“But it didn’t happen. And the reason was you, Touma. You changed everyone in a positive way, including me. So even if there will be more girls around beside me, I want you to know that I love you.”

Touma smiled wryly as he hugged her hip.

“You knew?”

“Of course, silly. I had already noticed how Akeno was looking at you. The only reason she didn’t do anything was that I made her promise that I would be the first.”

“That’s cute for both of you.” Touma said as he leaned forward, stealing Rias’ cherry lips.

It was a simple peck that lasted for a few seconds before they separated.

“I love you.” Touma said as he brought her closer to his body.

Rias moved her hand to her back and pulled a string, which made the lingerie loosen and fall on the ground, fully exposing her voluptuous breasts and thighs.

“I love you too.” Rias said as she kissed him and both of them fell on the bed, with Ruas on top of him.

And then noises of pounding and other lewd noises echoed in the room throughout the entire night. But luckily for them, all rooms were soundproofed.

34