Chapter – 1
374 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, I am Yamanaka Iona I am nineteen years old and currently go to Kyoto university. I spend the majority of my day at university but in the afternoon and on weekends I work in a maid café. I am a maid and I love everything about them, especially the uniform and all variations of it. Traditional black and white uniform one in different colours ones with short skirts ones with long skirts I love them all and I have always wanted to be one. Unfortunately, nowadays maids are not needed at least not in Japan.

Since I started working at this cafe I have learnt how to be the perfect maid. I have even had training from a professional maid who is from Europe. The training was hard but worth it. I am just about to start my shift walking to the entrance I wait for the next customer.

Ding

A man and woman enter.

“Welcome master, mistress. Do want a table for two?.”(Iona)

“yes please.”(man)

I guide them to a table with two seats and give them a menu. I leave to let them decide what to order. Throughout my shift, I take and deliver orders, clean tables and welcome customers. I might not be a real maid but this job sure does make me feel like one. Once my shift is over I leave through the back door where my brother is waiting to drive me home. I usually walk home but my brother had the day off and offered to drive me home today.

(POV - ??)

Who is that man she is with? If he thinks he can take my Iona from me he is severely wrong. I must protect my Iona. I must protect the one I love. The one I love, the one I love. I must protect her I am the only one she can love I won’t let her be with anyone else. I put my hand in my pocket and pull out a knife. As they pass by me I run towards them from across the road.

“IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA.”(??)

I hold out the knife aiming it towards the man with my Iona.#

“IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA I WILL SAVE YOU. I AM THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN LOVE.”(??)

(POV – Iona)

As we walk to the car I hear a voice shouting my name.

“IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA.”(??)

I turn towards the voice to see a maid running towards me.

“IONA IONA IONA IONA IONA I WILL SAVE YOU. I AM THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN LOVE.”(??)

She’s going to save? She keeps running towards me. Wait, is she? Is she looking at my brother? I look down slightly and see the knife in her hands. As she gets closer, I jump in front of my brother and wait.

Nothing happened?

(POV - ??)

What happened why is my Iona lying in a puddle of blood with my knife in her stomach? What have I done? I just killed my Iona. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. Why did you defend that man you belong to me not anyone else.

Wait, maybe this is the god's way of telling us we are fated to be together forever. If I kill myself with the same knife I will be united with my Iona forever. I move over to my Iona and kneel next to her. I slowly take the knife out of her stomach and plunge it into my own stomach. I will see you soon my love and we can be together forever.

(POV – Iona)

Where am I there is only white everywhere that I look?

“Hello, young one.”(??)

I turn to the voice to see a woman with long pink hair and purple eyes with cat ears and a tail who is also wearing Greek-style robes.

“Hello, who are you?”(Iona)

“My name Nyta.”(Nyta)

Does she mean Nyta like Nya like the mangas have?

Nyta crosses her arms and puffs out her cheeks.

“That’s only a coincidence I am much older than any manga.”(Nyta)

“Sorry about that. Could you tell me where I am?”(Iona)

She goes back to her composed nature.

“Of course, this is the divine realm of my world. I am the creator goddess of this world and you are the new goddess of maids.”(Nyta)

“What?”(Iona)

“The last maid goddess resigned after a hundred million years without a break. We needed a replacement. However for a mortal to become a god there are certain requirements they must meet. They must first love with all their heart and soul what they will become the god of and they must die while doing whatever it is. If they die because of it is even better. You meet all of them. You love maids and being one and you were killed by a yandere maid.”(Nyta)

“I was killed by a yandere maid?”(Iona)

“Yes, when you were walking to your brother’s car a yandere maid tried to kill your brother, but you got in the way. She then killed herself saying that it will mean she will be with you forever. She is now in yandere hell.”(Nyta)

“what is yandere hell and why didn’t the last maid goddess get a break in a hundred million years.”(Iona)

“yes, there is a yandere hell it's where all yanderes who kill go to. In there they are forced to watch the one they love be taken away from them for all of eternity. As for the part about the last maid goddess protecting all the maids in the world and being the maid of all the gods is very stressful and time-consuming also most of the other gods are very demanding and lazy. Don’t worry you won’t need to serve the gods if you don’t want to it was something that the last maid goddess liked doing. She said it was because she liked helping people and that a maid should always be ready to serve or something. You will also become the best maid in the entire world.”(Nyta)

“Fine I will do this mostly so that I can become a maid.”(Iona)

“Great.”(Nyta)

As she says this, she waves her hands and a white light envelope me forcing me to close my eyes. A few seconds later I open my eyes. In front of me is a mirror with a woman reflected in it. I put my hand on the mirror and so does the woman. Is this me?

I now have long red hair with eyes. On top of my head are fox ears and on my back is a fox tail. I am wearing a black and white maid uniform.

“Now that you are a goddess why don’t you look at your status nya.”(Nyta)

“Status.”(Iona)

Name – Iona Yamanaka
Gender – Female
Race – goddess
Job – Goddess of maids
Divine level – 1
Mortal level – 100
Stats – N/A

Skills – [Perfect maid] – [Unrivalled tea maker] – [unrivalled cleaner] – [maid blessing]

Let’s see what these skills do.

[perfect maid] – (You are the best maid in the entire world everything that you do as a maid is perfect you never do anything wrong.)

That’s a good skill to have.

[Unrivalled tea maker] – (you are the best in the world at making tea no one can make better tea than you. Your tea also has magical effects depending on the type of tea.)

That’s an interesting skill I assume the cleaning one is the same but for cleaning.

[Maid blessing] – (You can give any maid this blessing allowing them to become a better maid depending on how powerful you make the blessing. The more powerful it is the more added effects it has.)

These skills are interesting I will do my best as a goddess.

Announcement
I will upload a chapter a day until I run out of chapters, five have already been rewritten two to go. The early chapters haven't had much change, but it should be more obvious in the later chapters. If this rewrite is very unpopular compared to the original, I will probably continue that.
11