Chapter 2 : Hana
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alven Pov 

School while working is tiring. I'm serious. From morning to evening, I go to school. And now that I'm in second grade, there's a lot more work to do. You really have to be able to divide the time between assignments and recording in the studio. Waking up late, being late for class, or falling asleep in class has become my habit. Luckily, I had a friend who was kind enough to lend me his notes.

Her name is Hannah. He's an otaku, just like me. That's why we were able to get to know each other right from the start of high school. We often watch anime and shop comics together. We both idolize Elliot.

All this time, I thought Hana was an ordinary otaku, but I was wrong. Last week, I caught him buying a BLCD. And what was even more surprising was the BLCD he bought, "Ai no Akashi," my first BLCD with Erio.

"Hana," I said.

"A-Alven!" Hana was surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking." "Why did you buy that?" I pointed to the BLCD he had just bought.

"What if I buy a drama CD?" Hannah looked very panicked. He hurriedly hid the transparent plastic containing the BLCD behind his body.

"That's no ordinary CD drama." "I know it's BLCD," I said bluntly. Hana wanted to say something but didn't. After a moment of silence, he invited me to sit on a long chair in the corner of the shop.

"Okay, Alven. "I confess," Hana said after taking a deep breath, "I'm a fujoshi." Sorry if I've been hiding it from you all this time. I hope you don't hate me.

"How could I hate you just because you're a fujoshi?" "I'm just surprised." "After all this time, you've never shown your fujoshi nature."

"Ehehe... I'm afraid you won't want to be friends with me anymore if you know I'm a fujoshi." "Because in middle school, I was considered weird."

"Well, I think all otaku have their own quirks." "Haha..." I tried to cheer myself up. After that, Hana also mentioned all my weirdness, and we laughed together.

"Ne, Alven. How do you know this is a BLCD? even though the cover doesn't have a BL picture. " "Could it be that you are... Fudanshi?" Hana looked at me suspiciously.

"No-Nooooooo!" I argued.

"Then how do you know it's a BLCD?"

"..." Of course I know because it's my BLCD. But I can't tell Hana.

"Seiyuu huh?" Hana broke the silence I created.

"Eh?" 

"You really are a true Elliott fan, aren't you?" Until you know the list of BLCDs with Elliot's everything,

"O-oh. Haha..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"By the way, Elliot's pairing here, Allen; I've never heard of him." "What do you think he sounds like?"

GLEG

I swallowed.

Did I just admit it before Hana found out? Not! It's not time for me to confess. After all, it sounds like that is not a strange thing in this world.

"Alven?" 

"I haven't even heard his voice yet," I lied.

I'm sorry, Hannah...

After that, we went home. I hope Hana doesn't realize it's my voice.

The next day

"Alveeeen! I've heard Allen's voice!

I started to break out in a cold sweat, afraid that I would be caught.

"Allen's voice is so cute! It's so great! "I like it!" Hana was excited by herself, and I couldn't help but smile while holding back the embarrassment because my best friend heard my voice acting "like that."

"Ne, Alven. For some reason, I feel familiar with Allen's voice. "Similar to yours," Hana speculated.

"In this world, there are many who sound similar, right?" I denied it as calmly as possible so that Hana wouldn't grow suspicious.

"Yeah. After all, how could you want to be a BLCD seiyuu if you're homophobic?Haha..."

"Haha ..," I can only laugh bitterly. Thankfully, it didn't get caught.

"Hmm... looks like I have to apologize to Elliot."

"Huh? Why?" I asked curiously.

"I have cheated on him," Hana said, lowering her head and covering her face with her hands.

"Huh?!" I don't understand anymore.

"I love Allen!" I immediately blushed upon hearing that statement. "His voice is too cute; I immediately fell in love when I first heard it." " Kyaa~! Anyway, I'm a big fan of Allen now! Hannah is excited. I averted my gaze so that the indescribable expression on my face could not be seen by him.

Hana has been obsessed with me, er, Allen, ever since. He often told me about how difficult it was to find information about Allen. Of course, I'm still being kept a secret by my agency. Whether it's a marketing strategy or what, what is clear is that I was greatly helped by this policy. But I don't know how long I can hide this from Hana.

1