Chapter 1 I’ll give you so-so!
537 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the vast sea of stars, a private shuttle hummed along a route towards the huge planet of Cigam, passing through two of the seven moons that orbit it. The current era had long been an interstellar Empire where magic and science have merged together and the average life span has reached 500 years, some can even reach 1000 years. Cigam was otherwise known as the Capital Star of the Empire.

Inside the private shuttle, sat a young man with short brown hair clad in an immaculate suit, twiddling his thumbs looking out of the window, gazing at the stars passing by. The young man was impeccably handsome with Broad shoulders, slim yet powerful waist and long straight legs that were currently crossed. His brows were locked in a nervous frown as many emotions fluctuated in his dark green eyes.

“Young Master Sinep, are you really going to confess to that Suna Tuls at your Elder Brother's company?” A young man with a blonde bob cut who sat next to the other young man, furrowed his brows, a look of annoyance flashed through his blue eyes.

“As my brother’s secretary, the company is the best place to find that workaholic.” The Young Master Sinep tapped his foot on the floor. “Are we nearly there yet Neerg?”

“There's still several hours to go.” The young blonde man, Neerg, sighed. “But we are at least closer to the inspection gates since you last asked.”

“Urgh, inspections are so annoying.” Young Master Sinep flumped down in his seat, completely losing any image of refinement from before as his suit ruckled.

“But they’re needed for the safety of the Empire.” Neerg smiled wryly.

“I know... but they're still annoying.” Young Master Sinep pouted as he crossed his arms. He figured that he'd use the remaining hours to get lost in his imagination, mainly daydreaming about his brother’s secretary and grabbing his bouncy ass, molding it with his hands and leaving red hand prints as he occasionally slaps those round white cheeks.

Neerg pouted as he saw the lust in his Young Master's dazed gaze, he especially took notice of the large tent at the Young Master’s crotch. I bet the Young Master is thinking of that Secretary again! What's so good about that iceberg!? Other than his ass, that man is so cold that he's a turn off! The Young Master won’t even let me serve him, yet he's getting hard at the thought of the iceberg whose face might not even be real!? I bet he's either ugly or really old if he removes his shapeshifting!

***

As the Young Master had an erotic daydream and his butler fumed sourly in jealousy, the largest company within the Empire, MUC, was bustling with employees and client's, having a thriving and busy day.

Within the corridors of MUC, many employees sighed as their gazes fell on the androgynous cold beauty with waist length black hair flowing behind them. The employees can't help but feel jealous of their big Boss who always gets to see this beauty every day, even having his lunch served by the beauty.

“Secretary Tuls is so dreamy.” A female employee sighed with flushed cheeks. “Cold amber eyes, long black hair, that slim powerful waist, long legs... I bet he's the type that looks sculpted with muscles under that suit.”

“Stop drooling.” A dog eared male employee smacked a rolled up pamphlet on the girl's head. “Get back to work instead of daydreaming about our company’s number one workaholic.”

The words of the employees reached the ears of the ‘number one workaholic', Suna, who proceeded to pout in his heart without showing it on his face. Who wants to be a workaholic!? I want time off! I really want time off but the Boss won't let me!

Suna sighed as he stepped into the elevator that led to the office of the CEO, within his arms were thick wads of documents needing to be signed. The elevator stopped and Suna strode out towards the office.

As soon as he entered the office, he saw an older roguishly handsome man sat at the desk, writing and checking the holographic monitor every now and then. Strands of the fringe of his short brunette hair casted shadows over his striking emerald green eyes, as he concentrated on his work.

Suna sighed as he approached the desk and laid down the documents in his hands.

“Sir, reports from the branch companies of MUC, and after that, it's time you stopped for lunch.”

“Noted.” The man's voice was deep as he muttered.

The man continued his work, but after a while, he noticed that his secretary hadn’t moved yet.

“What?” The man frowned. “Is there something else?”

"Laro." Suna spoke.

"Hmm?" The man, Laro, raised his brow.

"Can you please fuck my ass already?" Suna pouted.

Laro froze at the blunt request before replying.

"I don't fuck virgins."

"Then give me some time off so I can find a good first time fuck!" Suna gnashed his teeth.

"No, there's too much work to do." Laro rejected.

"...Then demote me so I can stop doing so much and find a good cock to ride." Suna rolled his eyes.

"No." Laro furrowed his brows.

"Why!?" Suna growled.

"...Despite how slut minded you are, you're the best suited for the position." Laro stated.

"...Be honest, you just don't want to lose a cock sleeve with good tongue work." Suna narrowed his eyes.

"Hmph, it's so-so." Laro snorted.

"!? I'll give you so-so!" Suna's eyes widened as he walked behind Laro's desk, lowered himself to the ground and crawled into the surprisingly large space beneath the desk. The front of the desk was solid wood, so no one could see what was going on beneath it anyway.

Suna, on all fours, leant his head into Laro’s crotch and using his teeth, he skilfully unzipped Laro’s trousers and proceeded to lick his tongue over the giant in his Boss’s boxers.

Laro’s brows twitched as he felt the tongue through his underwear slide up and down his still soft penis, dampening the material which made him shiver as the air made the patch of saliva feel cold.

Suna’s lips curled up as he knelt on his knees and stopped licking Laro’s crotch for a moment and, using both hands, unbuckled Laro’s belt and pulled down his trousers. Laro cooperated with Suna’s actions and soon his trousers were down to his ankles.

Suna appreciated the look of the huge dick still bound by boxers and started to stroke it through the underwear. He could feel the monstrous thing’s warmth on his hand. He could feel that it had started to harden, but not yet by much. Licking his lips, Suna yanked down Laro’s boxers, revealing the huge barely flaccid dick. Suna placed both of his hands on the inhumanly sized dick and clicked his tongue for a moment as his hands fondled it.

“What?” Laro raised his brow, his voice a bit hoarse. “Got a problem with the size?”

“None at all if you actually put it in my ass.” Suna’s usual beautiful cold face was laced with lust as he gazed at the thing in his hands. “I was just thinking that I think all the Giant genetics in your ancestry went into your cock. It’s the only thing that’s different from a normal human.”

“Well, by now the gene has probably diluted a lot.” Laro shrugged as he enjoyed the pleasant stroking on his dick that was hardening a bit more. “I’m not a first generation halfa like you.”

“You should be grateful that I am.” Suna grinned as he poked his tongue out and licked the shaft from the base to the tip slowly. When he reached the tip, he’d roll his tongue around, teasing it gently. He continued to lick and stroke all over the huge thick rod until it was hard and glistening with his saliva.

“And why’s that?” Laro was breathing heavily as sweat started to appear on his brow as he watched his secretary lick his dick as if it was a delicacy.

“Because most races wouldn’t be able to fit your cock that’s the length of a horses dick and as thick as a human head.” Suna grinned as his body grew bigger until the dick he was caressing looked a normal but bigger than average size in comparison. “The larger races are too big for you.”

“Luckily there’s a space enchantment under the desk, or the desk would’ve been flipped by your ass.” Laro chuckled as he leant down and gestured to his secretary’s shirt with a wave of his hand. Suna’s tie was loosened, and his shirt unbuttoned itself without tearing as it was peeled over his creamy white shoulders by Laro’s mana. Laro licked his lips as he looked at the compact and beautifully carved 8-pack on his secretary’s abdomen, but what always really got his attention, were the pink nipples with hooped piercings adorning the squeezable pecs.

Suna felt Laro’s mana gently tug at his nipple rings, sending a shiver down his spine, he left Laro to it as he opened his mouth wide with his tongue out and swallowed the hot rod that was now hard. He bobbed his head up and down as one of his hands pumped the base, and the other, caressed and fondled the heavy sacks. Every now and then, when his head bobbed up, Suna would pause and poke his tongue into the small hole on the head tip that had been starting to leak precum, then he would gently nibble the sensitive tip before swallowing it back into his mouth.

Laro’s breathing was that much heavier as he enjoyed the tight wet mouth and the wriggling tongue. He continued to use his mana to tug and pull at Suna’s nipples and nipple rings, causing them to harden and turn red from the abuse. His ears were full of the sucking and muffled moans coming from Suna, whose eyes were filled with pleasure and begging. Laro stroked his secretary’s head in encouragement as he glanced at the tent pitched at Suna’s crotch.

Laro grinned as he used his mana to unbuckle Suna’s trousers and pulled them down, revealing the secretary’s own impressive rod that was painfully hard and twitching.

“Damn slut.” Laro grinned as he moved his leg and used his shiny leather shoes to step on his secretary’s dick, arousing a yelp from Suna. “Not even wearing any underwear.”

Suna shivered as he felt the hard textured sole of Laro’s shoes grinding on his dick, Laro was controlled, so it wasn’t painful. But Suna just felt excited, and his dick actually got harder as it leaked precum. Suna relaxed his mouth and throat as he took a deep breath and swallowed the entirety of Laro’s cock all the way into his mouth and down his throat, to the hilt, causing his throat to distinctively bulge.

Laro took in a big breath as he felt his dick satisfyingly enter the tight warm and wet throat. His secretary was truly skilled as he flexed and unflexed his throat, squeezing his cock as he started to fiercely fuck his dick with his mouth.

Laro grunted in pleasure as he also kept his foot grinding against Suna’s cock. More and more precum leaked from their dicks as their movement got faster and heavier. Laro growled as he suddenly grabbed Suna’s head and shoved it down harder onto his cock as he strongly pumped his waist a few times then ramming his dick in fully one last time, causing Suna to gag and his throat tightened further around his cock as he shot his big heavy sticky load down Suna’s throat. After he extracted his dick, Suna coughed as he finished swallowing the big amount of protein that got delivered and regained his breath. The white still staining his bright red lips.

“Laro~.” Suna pouted out of breath.

“What?” Laro panted, he knew what his secretary wanted.

“I haven’t came yet~.” Suna wagged his hips as he grounded his dick against the foot that had stopped moving. He was close just a second ago, but then the foot stopped and he was desperate to cum.

“But I can’t have you dirtying my floor.” Laro raised his brows as he teased Suna’s twitchingly bursting penis with his foot, causing Suna to moan and pant.

“I’m the one who cleans it anyway!” Suna snapped in dissatisfaction, he had enough and reached his own hand to his dick to start pumping, he really wanted to cum.

“Who said you could use your hands.” Laro snorted as he used his mana to restrain Suna’s hands, watching in pleasure as his cold beauty secretary desperately rocked his hips, causing his desperate dick to bounce around.

Laro licked his lips as he manipulated his mana into squeezing Suna’s cock, causing him to moan. Suna’s eyes widened as he felt something slip into the slit on the tip of his rod, then start to pump in and out, just like Laro’s dick had in his mouth. Suna was speechless as he fell into an unknown pleasure, even he hadn’t fiddled with his own peehole that much, it felt weird, but not painful due to Laro’s mana. With Laro’s mana pumping both inside and outside his dick, it didn’t take too much longer before Suna threw his head back as his torso arched and he shot a big load, feeling Laro’s mana sucking it out as he released it.

None of Suna’s semen touched the floor, instead Laro manipulated it with his mana and brought it to his own lips and he swallowed the whole lot.

Suna gazed with amazement as he watched his own Boss swallow his cum, his dick twitched at the sight, Fuck! Boss, do you know that that’s just gonna make me hard again!?

 


Hope you enjoyed the first chapter~ 

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

 

 

6