Chapter 10 You… want to know what it feels like?
219 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Nemes Estate, Young Master Sinep, and his personal Butler Neerg, were watching the holographic projection recording of a certain secretary, distinctive tents pitched in their crotches. This had become their normal state whilst watching the daily footage of Suna for the last 2 and a bit weeks. After successfully attaching the military grade prototype spy camera to the secretary’s personal terminal located on his wrist, the two of them will sit down on the young master’s sofa to watch it.

They were shocked by what they found; the secretary was a whole lot sluttier than they thought he was! Due to the special camera, they have a 360-degree recording, and they can change the angle while watching. As such, they’ve seen everything the secretary does in detail.

They’ve seen him shove ridiculous sized buttplugs, anal beads and vibrators up the hole he’s in the mood for on the day yet kept a cold face at work despite his full holes. They’ve seen him frequently giving Laro blow jobs and being played with by his Boss, his cold face becoming rich with expressions. They’ve of course found his habit of having his dick out when he drives his hover car, and how on days he works overtime, the slut’ll be daring enough to have his cock flopping around from the back exit to his hover car in the parking lot! And when this secretary gets home, he’ll prance around bullock naked, sometimes going to the room he specially arranged full of equipment to fuck himself with! It was as if the cold faced secretary was in heat every day!

Watching the footage, it’d be amazing if they didn’t get hard! Not to mention the look of ecstasy on Suna’s face when he got knotted by the fucker with a large canine cock, and how he enjoyed the huge tentacle dick of the CEO of Modnoc a week later! They were also surprised by the close relationship between Erutam and Suna. They’ve lost count how many times they’ve jerked off to the footage during these weeks. Neerg even started to stuff his own hole with dildos or buttplugs, whilst he had problems with Suna, he still felt his hole itch when he watched the footage of Suna’s ass swallowing huge things.

“…Neerg.” Sinep hesitated to speak as he saw his butler’s arm moving behind himself, with the sticky sound it was clear that he was pumping his own hole.

“Yes, Young Master~?” Despite ramming his own hole, Neerg’s face still looked calm as he controlled his breathing. If not for the sounds his thirsty hole made, you wouldn’t be able to tell that he was fucking himself.

“…D-does it..?...cough… Does it feel good?” Sinep stammered as he forced his words out.

“Does what feel good?” Neerg tilted his head.

“…Does being fucked in the ass feel good!?” Sinep’s face burned as he blurted out words that surprised his butler so much that he ended up grinding the thick dildo in his hole harshly against his prostrate, causing him to moan and shudder all over as his hard dick came in his trousers.

“…Are you ok?” Sinep asked with concern as he saw his butler slumped over the back of the sofa he’d been leaning on from behind, his body twitching.

“…Why did ask about that Young Master?” Neerg panted as he caught his breath and pushed himself off the back of the sofa, his brows creasing at the sticky wet feeling in his trousers.

“W-well… Secretary Tuls looks like he’s on cloud nine, and, uh, you also look like you enjoy yourself more than when you just jerk off.” Sinep’s cheeks burned further as his pride made his continuation of words get stuck in his throat.

“…You… want to know what it feels like?” Neerg asked cautiously in disbelief.

Sinep bit his bottom lip and nodded his head, his ears turning red. In the holographic recordings, Suna’s cry of ‘Fuck yes!’ happened to sound, as if replying enthusiastically for the Young Master.

“Uh… how do you want to…?” Neerg was unsure what to do and his question trailed off, the atmosphere becoming awkward.

Sinep took a deep breath and mustered his courage to point at Neerg.

“You teach me.” Sinep ordered.

“..!? Young Master!?” Neerg’s eyes widened. “Teach you!? You know that means you’re asking me to, t-to, uh pierce your ass with long thick objects right!?”

“Go slow!” Sinep snapped in embarrassment his fingers curled tightly. “S-start with fingers… a-and if it really does feel good, move onto a s-small toy… I-I’m not sure on a real penis going in there yet.”

“Young Master, are you sure? Once you order me to do this I won’t stop until I’ve completed your orders.” Neerg furrowed his brows.

“I’m sure.” Sinep nodded.

“…And you do realise that, essentially, you’re asking me to train your ass, just like us personal butlers have been trained?” Neerg raised a brow.

“I-I understand that!” Sinep nodded again.

“Then I shall train you as ordered.” Neerg raised his brows. “When do you want to start?”

Sinep stood to his feet and briskly walked to his bedside, fumblingly stripped off his trousers and underwear, and bent over his bed whilst sticking his bare bubble butt out. His giant cock was hard from the secretary’s moans that continued to sound from the holographic recordings.

“Start now!” The Young Master nervously presented his butt to Neerg as he commanded.

“As you wish, my Master.” Neerg looked at the white plump bubble butt, He has no idea how tempting his own ass is… makes me want to take a bite out of it before ramming into him.

As soon as he reached the Young Master, Neerg placed his hands on those white globes and squeezed them, the smooth feeling of the Young Master’s bouncy butt was addictive. He groped the ass in front of him for a bit, causing Sinep to shiver, he hadn’t realised that the skin on his buttocks was so sensitive before.

Neerg smiled as he proceeded to spread open the squishy cheeks, revealing hole inside. Unlike a certain secretary and himself whose back holes had long become bussy slits, the Young Master’s virgin hole was still a light pink and tight. Neerg pressed the cheeks together a few times before kneeling to the floor and spreading the butt cheeks as he moved his head closer to the little hole that twitched nervously. Neerg blew a light breath onto the little hole and poked his tongue out, he started to lick around the rim in a circular motion as the Young Master gave a small, startled cry. He licked for a while and occasionally nipped the tempting round cheeks before he started to lick the nervous hole. He licked and sucked it for a long time whilst also caressing the Young Master’s heavy sacks, causing Sinep to moan as he enjoyed the pleasure on his balls and got used to the butler’s slippery tongue lapping at his asshole.

Neerg used his tongue for a while and seeing the Young Master feeling comfortable, he took a bottle of lube from his storage space and poured some of it on his fingers.

“Ah!” Sinep cried out as he felt his butler’s fingers covered in something cold suddenly touch his butthole. His little hole also contracted at the shock.

Neerg smirked as he grinded the puckering hole with his lubed up fingers, he wasn’t satisfied until it was rubbed into all the small hole's wrinkles. Looking at the glistening tender hole, Neerg decided it was time for the next step.

“Young Master, brace yourself.” Neerg warned Sinep as he started to put more pressure into his middle finger and pressed against the little hole.

“O-ok.” Sinep took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down a bit.

Neerg applied further pressure and before he knew it, his finger had broken through the tight hole and plunged right in, swallowed by the Young Master's anus.

“Hiii-!” Sinep squealed at the strange feeling of his hole being invaded, his muscles becoming tense causing his tight hole to clamp onto Neerg’s  finger.

“I need you to relax Young Master, or I can't move my finger properly.” Neerg spoke gently as he wiggled the finger inside the hot tunnel, causing Sinep to grunt at the strange feeling.

“Easier said then done!” Sinep pouted as he tried to relax his muscles, but as soon as the butler wriggled the finger in there, his muscles would tense up again. After this occurred many times Sinep realised that the butler was purposefully teasing him!

But before Sinep could complain, he felt the finger move and start to pump, in and out of his tight ass. Sinep clenched his hands nervously at the strange feeling in his butt, and scared himself as it started to feel a bit good, What the hell? Does it usually feel good so fast!?

Neerg pumped his finger without mercy as he felt the Young Master’s hole adapt to his digit, That's the giant gene for you, the adaptability is always scarily high.

Neerg felt that the hole had loosened up enough, so he took out his finger resulting in a sigh from Sinep. He then lubed up his second finger and pushed two fingers into the twitching little hole and started pumping them.

“Anh~.” Sinep released a moan as the fingers seemed to scratch an itch he couldn’t reach, only to immediately feel embarrassed, his moan had matched the still playing recording of the slutty secretary!

“Is it starting to feel good Sir?” Neerg asked after hearing the moan.

“A bit...ah....but mostly weird~.” Sinep panted as he spoke, regardless of his back hole, his giant dick was painfully engorged due to the situation and pressed against his bed. “Ah!”

Sinep had yelped due to the butler suddenly spreading the two fingers in his hole like scissors, stretching the tight anal hole whilst still thrusting in and out. Sinep’s ears burned as he heard the squelching from his own ass. He felt the scissors close and then start moving about as if searching for something in there.

As his Master moaned, Neerg felt around the tight meaty insides for a certain bump, wanting to hear more of Sinep’s moans. He had long released his own leaking hard dick from his trousers and turned on the vibrations of the dildo still deep in his own ass. Fingering his Master had turned him on more than he thought it would.

“Argh-!!” Sinep released a broken moan as he felt numbing sparks go through his body when the butler thrust his fingers against a certain spot.

Neerg smirked, he'd found what he was looking for.

“W-what was tha-!?.... Anh... ah, ah, ah.... hnh~!” Sinep's question got cut off as Neerg continuously rammed his finger into the spot that made his body soft and quiver. Screams and moans of pleasure poured out his mouth as his hips started to rock unconsciously.

“That's your prostrate Young Master.” Neerg continued to fuck the Young Master's hole with his fingers roughly and even slipped in his third finger without Sinep realising. In the meantime, his other hand had moved from Sinep's sacks and had started to stroke the hard monster, not able to do much else as the thing was too thick to fit his hand around.

Sticky sounds resounded in the room as the Young Master's moans seemed to sync with the masturbating secretary in the holographic recording.

Neerg wriggled and spread his three fingers whilst non-stop pumping them inside the warm wet hole. He bullied the prostrate for a while, before noticing Sinep's body twitch and the asshole started to contract, he realised that the Young Master was about to cum, ...Cumming from his ass being fingered for the first time... The Young Master could probably never have thought that he'd be so lewdly talented.

Neerg pumped his fingers strongly a few more times, each ramming right into Sinep's prostrate. It didn’t take much longer before his fingers were bitten onto by the tight asshole as Sinep's body tensed and shuddered, his giant cock trembled and pulsed before shooting out a huge amount of cum as the Young Master screamed from his strong orgasm. Neerg yanked his fingers out and admired the contracting hole as his Master climaxed.

Sinep collapsed on his bed as he panted heavily, his orgasm had never felt so good before! He turned his head and looked at the cumming secretary in the recording, his eyes locked onto the secretary’s impressive rod, whilst smaller than he and his brother, it was still a monster in its own right. He suddenly felt his contracting hole itch, as if hungry for something.

Sinep: ...My ass is more honest than me.

“Young Master, how big a thing do you wish to be able to handle by the end? I need to know so I can train you appropriately.” Neerg calmed his own breath as he asked with a hoarse voice, his dick was still painfully hard and drooling with precum after watching Sinep cum due to his fingers.

Sinep bit his lip as he shakily pointed his hand at the secretary’s cumming dick in the recording.

Neerg looked at the recording and had to admit that the secretary had a tasty looking huge cock, but even so...

“You want to be able to fit that thing?” Neerg raised his brows as Sinep nodded in response to his question, Did the Young Master have a slut awakening? He's already thirsty for a huge dick!

“Understood Sir.” Neerg tried to keep his tone professional as he took out a buttplug about four fingers wide from his space storage. “In that case, we'll start with keeping this in, except for when you need the toilet.”

“Hu-? Nhna~!?” Sinep yelped as he felt something hard and cold suddenly plunge into his now red hole. “W-what was that!?”

“A buttplug Sir.” Neerg spoke as he saw the Young Master roll over with difficulty onto his back and prop himself up to look at him with wide accusing eyes as his hole swallowed the buttplug. “If you want to fit that thing, we'll need to get you used to being stretched, and also change the size of buttplug once you get used to the current one. It takes a lot of initial effort to fit suck a big dick inside such a tiny tight hole Sir.”

Sinep felt a bit dumbfounded and funny as he was lectured about getting his ass stretched by his butler who kept a straight face despite his rock hard drooling dick being on show. He licked his lips and a sly glint appeared in his eyes.

“How big is the one you’re currently using?” Sinep asked with curiosity as he managed to sit up.

Neerg didn’t think much and turned around, bending over, and spreading his own cheeks for his Young Master to see.

“See for yoursel-!? Hannh~!” Neerg words were cut off as the Young Master had grabbed the long fat vibrating dildo in his ass and yanked most of it out, leaving only the tip wriggling in the mouth of his hole due to the strong vibrations.

“Damn, you've had this thing in your ass the whole time!? It's only a bit smaller than Secretary Tuls's thing!” Sinep looked at the thing in his grasp in amazement, the huge vibrator even simulated the veins of a real cock! Immediately, Sinep thrust it back into Neerg's slutty bussy and then, started to ram it in and out as deeply as it could go.

“Ann~nh! Y-youNG Mashter~? ...ah, ah! Arr you angriiii!?” Neerg struggled to get his words out as the Young Master had found his prostrate and bullied it viciously with the vibrating dildo. His body trembled as his cock came from the sudden rough pounding, and hadn’t stopped cumming, creating a white sticky puddle on the floor.

“Not at all.” Sinep smirked at the writhing in pleasure butler. “I just couldn’t help but notice that you needed to release.”

“T-thank you.... Ah! Young...nh... Mashter~.” Neerg panted as his legs trembled, he felt that his hips were about to give out.

“The head butler's really trained your sensitivity~.” Sinep grinned as he pulled the dildo out until only the tip was left. Turning the vibrations to the max setting, he rammed it back into the slutty hole as hard as he could against the butler’s prostrate, as well as reaching over and grabbing the highly sensitive tip of Neerg’s cumming cock.

Neerg screamed as his hips finally gave out and he fell to his knees with his face to the floor, and his stuffed ass sticking up in the air as his hole spat out the dildo after Sinep had let go of it. His dick squirted as his wide sticky gaping hole contracted from the loss of the dildo, his body jerking and twitching in climax.

Sinep bent down and picked up the travelling vibrator and turned it off before kindly shoving it back into his spasming butler’s orgasming fist wide gaping hole. Resulting in another scream as his butler fell to his side whilst his dick jerked and squirted out another jet of clear cum, finally becoming limp as Neerg passed out.

Sinep tiredly used his mana to clear up the mess and his butler, he turned off the still moaning recording and went to the bathroom to wash up. After he came back out, he covered his butler in a blanket and left him on the floor as he crawled into bed.

He soon fell asleep with the buttplug still nestled in his newly hungry hole.

 


Hope you enjoyed it
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

2