Chapter 12 Sinep retracted his foot as he was dumbfounded.
183 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few days of hard work, Young Master Sinep sat in the back of a luxurious hover car on his way home to the Estate, his legs crossed as he fidgeted them whilst looking out the window.

“Young Master, have patience.” Neerg smiled softly at Sinep. “We’ll be home soon, and then we’ll review the videos shot since Friday.”

Sinep just snorted in response and continued to fidget.

Neerg smirked in his heart as his gaze went towards the Young Master’s buttocks: …He’ll get used to it soon.

As soon as the hover car arrived at the front door of the Estate, Sinep didn’t wait for anyone to open the door for himself. He alighted the hover car and marched to the front door, soon disappearing into the mansion in view of the bewildered servants, Neerg was hotly on his tail.

Sinep bounded up the stairs several steps at a time and rushed to his room as he felt his body shiver from his movements. Slamming his bedroom door behind him, the Young Master stripped off all his clothes as he headed to his bed. He crawled onto his bed on all fours, then reached one hand to his backside and grabbed onto the end of the black circular end of the buttplug he’d been wearing Neerg inserted it the week before, save for toilet breaks. He was about to pull it out when his hand was grabbed by the out of breath Neerg, who’d managed to catch up.

 “Easy does it Young Master.” Neerg patted the bubble butt that was wriggling in front of him.

“It’s itchy!” Sinep whimpered, he’d gotten used to it to a certain extent after having it stuffed constantly, but somehow, he was different in the last few hours. His hole became increasingly itchy and the 1.5-inch thick buttplug wasn’t enough, not to mention his cock had been hard from the moment he sat in the hover car home!

“Looks like this can’t satisfy you anymore.” Neerg raised his brow, his own cock pitching a tent in his trousers as he saw the Young Masters hole that was tightly swallowing the buttplug, that had been slightly pulled out, back in. “Well, I planned the next step for today anyway.”

Neerg fulfilled the Young Master’s wish and yanked out the buttplug with a pop, leaving the hole contracting at the loss and a moan spilled  from Sinep’s lips. Neerg sucked on his fingers, making sure they were coated in his saliva.

“Lie down on your back, Young Master, and hold your legs open.” Neerg spoke after he removed his fingers from his mouth. He watched Sinep lie flat on the bed and then rolling over onto his back, he spread his legs wide in an M pose and held them in place, showing his butler his monstrous hard rod lying flat on his stomach and his slightly gaping hole.

Neerg: How obedient.

Sinep watched with fluster in his heart as his butler put three fingers together and inserted them into his itchy hole. His toes curled as the sound of squelching accompanied the wriggling and pumping of the butler’s fingers in his backyard. His breathing became heavy as he tried to stifle his moans.

“Young Master.” Neerg looked up at Sinep with a serious look on his face whilst his fingers continued to mess with the tight hole.

“Y- ah~… yes?” The Young Master hoarsely panted.

“I have miscalculated on your training.” Neerg stated as he spread his three fingers without much resistance and could feel that the Young Master’s hole had adapted almost a bit too well, plus….

“W-what do you mean?” Sinep’s dark green eyes widened.

“To put it bluntly…I mean, your ass might be as slutty as the secretary’s.” Neerg ruthlessly spoke as he pushed a fourth finger into the hole with no problem. “It’s already producing lewd fluids by itself.”

“Anh~…Are you trying to say I’m a slut!?” Sinep glared at Neerg coldly, he put strength into his ass and clamped down hard onto the fingers in his hole, causing the butler to hiss.

Hiss… Well aren’t you?” Neerg instead became stubborn, despite the one in front of himself being his master. “It’s only been a week since we’ve started, and your hole is so thirsty it’s adapted by itself! I can say with confidence that you’d be able to swallow my fist, and you wouldn’t feel pain, but probably feel good from it! Even I took a half a year of daily training and stretching before I could take that! Besides, what your hole for being trained is to fit a giant cock fatter than my fist in your ass! So, how is that not being a slut!?”

“If you think you can fit your fist in there go ahead and try!” Sinep snapped, his face covered in disbelief.

“Fine then!” Neerg growled as he thrust his free hand forward and started to play with the Young Master’s hard nipples, stroking, pinching and grinding them one by one, causing the Young Master to shiver and moan, as he felt his chest go numb and tingly. Seeing the Young Master distracted and the clamping in the tight hole lessening, he pulled his fingers out. Neerg made his fingers and thumb form a bird beak like pose and placed the tip of the ‘beak’ at the gaping wet opening before he started to push it in. First joints, second joints and then even up to the knuckles plunged in with no problem, Neerg sneered and thrust his arm in with strength, stopping his forearm midway with a squelch as the Young Master screamed and his giant dick leaked precum.

Sinep moaned in confusion as a hand moved in his anal tunnel, pressing against his abdomen and purposefully creating a slight bulge, yet he didn’t feel painful at all as the arm started to pump in and out of his ass, as if it was punching into his hole only to get swallowed.

“See?” Neerg snorted. “You’re feeling good from this. Even when I press up against your abdomen from inside you. You just got more aroused from it! Admit it Young Master, you are a natural slut!”

Sinep moaned in shock as he realised that his butler was right, he really was feeling good from having a thick arm in his ass, and he really was hungry for the secretary’s huge cock. However…

“Even so, it’s not your place to say!” Sinep narrowed his misty eyes as he lowered his leg, ignored the fist in his ass and kicked his foot out, aiming for the butler’s crotch tent!

“AAH!?” Neerg cried out as his hard sensitive organ took a harsh kick, the strength causing him to fall back, his arm slipping out of the tight sticky warm hole as he fell, clutching his crotch.

“Annnh~!?” Sinep screamed and shuddered as the arm was yanked out, his cock letting loose a thick load of white semen onto his bed, his hungry hole gaping wide and contracting as he orgasmed. He collapsed onto the bed as his body shivered and he tried to catch his breath back.

Sinep took a moment before he sat up with difficulty and looked with cold eyes down at the butler, lying on the floor whilst clutching his crotch. The Young Master stretched out one of his long legs and mercilessly kicked the butler’s hands away before strongly dropping his foot down on the cock that was still hard despite the abuse.

Neerg looked up at the Young Master with shock, a thought to try hypnotising the Young Master again did flash across his mind, however he rejected it as he looked into those icy green eyes that looked at him as if he were dirt. He’d never seen Sinep angry before as he hadn’t ever stepped on his bottom line until now.

“Whilst I have indeed asked you to train my ass, and it seems to be true that I might be a natural slut.” Sinep’s voice was rarely so cold and indifferent. “However, don’t forget. I am the Master, and you are the servant. Your attitude is overstepping your boundaries.”

Neerg swallowed his saliva as he shivered from the foot grinding his cock painfully and the intimidating gaze from the Young Master.

“Insolent masochistic slut!” Sinep sneered as he used his mana to strip off all Neerg’s clothes and kicked the bare hard drooling dick before grinding it into the floor. “You’re getting excited from being scolded and having your cock kicked!”

Neerg trembled with pleasure as he saw his Young Master narrow his eyes suspiciously at himself. The butler’s tongue flopped out his mouth like a dog as he felt the fat anal beads he’d had in his ass all day, suddenly get yanked out in one go. His mind went blank, and he screamed out in ecstasy as his dick shot out a big load of cum, all whilst still being trampled on by Sinep.

Sinep retracted his foot as he was dumbfounded, H-he actually came from that!? And dares to point the finger at me and call me a slut!? Even the secretary hasn’t been that slutty yet, it’s true the officer hit his dick, but he was controlled… I genuinely lost my temper and kicked really hard… Even if I’m a slut, I’m definitely not as extreme as these two!

Neerg’s twitching calmed down as he regained his senses, he immediately got onto his knees and knelt towards the Young Master, breaking out in a cold sweat.

“I-I’m sorry, Young Master!” Neerg apologised seriously. “Please forgive meeeEE~!?”

Neerg ended up moaning as the anal beads that had still been floating with Sinep’s mana, suddenly re-entered his gaping hole one bead at a time swiftly, as such they sometimes caught on the flesh of his walls. His breath hitched and his cock hardened all over again.

“I’ll forgive you this time, however, if it happens again, I’ll hand you over to the head butler for punishment.” Sinep spoke sternly. “Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Sir!” Neerg nodded vigorously.

“Good.” Sinep led on his back again and put his legs back into an M pose. “Let’s do what you actually intended to do for my training.”

“Huh?” Neerg blinked as his mind failed to catch up.

“You didn’t plan to do fisting today did you?” The Young Master, who had accepted his own sluttiness, raised his brow.

“Of course not!” Neerg replied as he stumbled back to his feet.

“Get on with your original plan then!” Sinep ordered.

“Right away!” Neerg looked down at the view presented by his Young Master and calmed down as he took out a hot pink, veiny dildo that was as thick as his arm from his space storage and set his eyes on the gaping hole lying beneath Sinep’s heavy sacks, hungrily waiting for something to fill it.

Rubbing it against the Young Master's wet gaping hole, Neerg coated the dildo with the lewd juices produced by Sinep's asshole. After making sure it was glistening and sticky with the juices, he probed the head of the dildo against the gaping hole and watched as it was sucked in greedily by the hungry swollen red thing. It hit against Sinep’s prostrate as it entered deeper, causing his huge cock to jerk and release another trickle of sticky fluids.

Once making sure the dildo was in to the hilt, leaving only the control switches sticking out. Neerg activated the lowest vibration setting and wiggled the hot pink rod around the Young Master’s insides.

Sinep frowned and shuddered at the strange yet numbing sensation occurring in his ass, he'll admit that it felt good.

Neerg saw that the Young Master swiftly got used to the lower setting and cranked it up two more settings before he the adjusted the frequency setting so that the vibrations pulsed.

With the intensity increased, Sinep started to release loud moans as the pulsing vibrations sent shivers throughout his body, his little hole twitched and clamped down on the fake veiny dick as his toes curled.

Seeing the Young Master adapt well, Neerg set the vibration intensity to shuffle, so that it would change the intensity at random, sometimes from lowest to max, or midlevel to second to last lowest, etc. He also activated the dildo’s rotating movement, no longer having to wriggle it as it could do it by itself. All he did was find a garter belt like thing in his space storage and tie it around the base of both the Young Master’s thighs, keeping the wriggling and wagging dildo in place.

Sinep screamed in pleasure as he felt the vibrating big dildo run rampant in his anal hole, sometimes hitting his prostrate as it wagged like a dogs tail inside. His hips rocked on their own as he got lost in the pleasure. But his senses were briefly brought back by the pair of hands that started to pump his giant cock, however he soon lost his senses again after the hands concentrated on his tip.

Neerg used both hands to fondle and stroke the leaking tip of the Young Master’s engorged cock, he leaned forwards and slid his hands down the shaft as he poked out his tongue and started to lick the spewing opening as if it were a sweet lollipop. He couldn’t swallow such a huge dick in his mouth like a certain secretary, so he just sucked over the tip’s little slit and swallowed the sticky juices it produced, while his hands moved down the shaft and found the heavy sacks to fondle.

The sounds of squelching, moans and buzzing filled the room for a while before the Young Master’s back arched as he screamed silently, his huge cock releasing another thick jet of white hit semen directly into the mouth of the butler who was sucking his tip.

Sinep’s body jerked as he orgasmed with the raging dildo still stuffed in his ass, spasming each time it pressed against his prostrate. Neerg swiftly reacted after swallowing the Young Master’s cum and removed the garter belt like thing, allowing the rampaging dildo, now without any support, to slip out the wet hole, causing Sinep’s hoarse moans to go up an octave as the dildo continued wriggling wildly on its way out before finally exiting with a popping squelch.

Sinep’s chest heaved as his hole gaped and contracted in time with his breathing, and his dick flopped down limply over it, the tip still dripping with a few white drops.

Neerg contemplated a moment as he licked the white sticky dregs on his lips and took out a long buttplug that was thicker than the hot pink dildo, he lifted up the heavy limp giant, and rubbed the buttplug against the sopping hole until it was shiny with juices. He then aimed its tip at the hole and shoved it right in until only the sucker cup like end could be seen. The Young Master released a whimpering moan as the fat thing entered his abused hole.

“That's it for today.” Neerg panted as he jerked off his stiff dick, it still felt a bit bruised from the kick, but he felt it just turned him on more. It didn’t take long for him to shoot as he had already been close to peaking when he swallowed Sinep's cum.

They both panted for a while before mutually using their mana to clean up the mess in the room. After they were finished, the pair of them passed out with the vague feeling that they were forgetting to do something.

It was only the next evening that they watched the footage of a certain slutty secretary.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

2