Chapter 14 Don’t you think that tail and room look familiar?
185 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the bedroom of Young Master Sinep within the Nemes Estate, clothes were scattered about the floor, leaving a trail to the sofa where two figures were sat in front of a holographic recording that hadn’t started playing yet.

Hiss!... Be more gentle with the medicine!” Sinep hissed as he snapped, his brows creased tightly. “You made me go soft!”

“That’s what bothers you Sir?” Neerg glanced at the giant that had gone from standing proudly to drooping limply, It’s like a dog’s tail at times…

“I mean it hurts enough to make me go soft!” Sinep pouted as he pointed to his red swollen nipples that were being applied with a special medicine.

“I told you it would be painful for weeks Sir.” Neerg sighed as he looked at the new additional bars on the Young Master’s chest that he had insisted on getting the previous week the day after he’d had a fist up his butt. “Just be grateful that you’re born in the Empire. Had it been several millennia ago on Ancient Earth, then it would take at least a year to fully heal! But you only need to wait one more week and you can happily tug on them during certain activities.”

“….Doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt.” The Young Master mumbled. He’ll admit that he was impulsive, but he’d seen how both Neerg, and Suna had felt good with their nipple rings being played with, so he also wanted to have them. He didn’t know you had to start off with bars first! Or that it would hurt so much, but what’s done is done and he’d finish what he’d started.

“And done.” Neerg finished applying the medicine to Sinep’s swollen nubs and put it away.

The Young Master sighed as he felt the cool numbing relief he felt on his nipples, the medicine really was effective.

“Let’s start watching the slut’s recordings then.” Sinep made his bare self comfortable as he sat cross legged on the sofa, facing the holographic recordings. “Let’s see what he does on a long weekend off.”

“Yes Sir.” Neerg started the playback of the recording as he sat upright next to the Young Master. Lately they had been stripping down to watch the recordings as it was inevitable for their rods to get stiff, plus they would conduct Sinep’s butt training either whilst watching or afterwards.

As they watched the recordings, sped up mind you or they wouldn’t be able to watch it all, at one point their eyes widened as they saw the secretary ease a thick floppy metre long anal snake into his hungry asshole.

“…I’m beginning to wonder what he can’t fit in there!?” Sinep’s jaw dropped, yet the anal snake felt familiar, especially the fluffy white rabbit’s tail on the end that stuck out Suna’s ass once he finished inserting it.

“…Rather than that.” Neerg’s brows furrowed as they watched Suna go into his sex room, his cock swaying along with the spring in his step. “Don’t you think that tail and room look familiar?”

“You think so too?” Sinep exchanged looks with his butler before turning back to the recording.

As they saw Suna restrain himself with distinctively designed bionic arms, and the line up of dildos chosen from a blindingly huge varying amount they caught sight of in the secretary’s wardrobe, it dawned on them why it felt familiar! Of course it was familiar, they themselves had watched it live over the weekend!

“Secretary Tuls is B&C’s A,C,D,or,P?!?” The Young Master felt flabbergasted at the discovery, he had fapped and voted a lot whilst watching.

“It’s actually impressive how slutty he is by this point.” Neerg sighed, he felt his jealousy disappearing bit by bit as he watched these recordings day by day. He’d come to realise that like the Young Master had for the secretary, he’d been lusting after Sinep’s fuckable looking ass. He’d confirmed this through training his Young Master’s ass, and as for the recordings, he’s found himself wanting to pin down and break the cold beauty’s façade by shoving his dick in him. He also felt that he wanted the secretary to use his dildos on his own ass, he’d been one of the viewers that chose to share senses with A,C,D,or,P?.

As they watched the intense fucking from the viewers choices all over again but with a much fuller view, they felt their breaths start to heat up as their cocks stood tall.

Sinep reached out to Neerg’s hard rod and started to pump it, causing his butler to grunt and try to reciprocate, however he could only stroke part of the surface of the Young Master’s monster, so he concentrated on the sensitive head, peeling back the foreskin and lightly scraping the tip’s hole with his nails.

Giving each other mutual pleasure, they both shuddered as their rods released thick white cum just as Suna in the recording convulsed as the stick in his dick was yanked out and passed out.

The Master and servant panted as they felt more turned on than ever and began the Young Master’s training session.

“What are we doing today?” Sinep asked eagerly.

“First removing your plug, and then we are going to use this.” Neerg spoke as he pulled out a long thick double headed dildo from his space storage, it was thicker than the fat buttplug currently in Sinep’s ass.

Sinep guessed what his butler meant when he saw the type of dildo in his hands, So we’re going to fuck like two girls?

Neerg stood up under Sinep's curious gaze and walked over to the bed, crawled onto it and led down on his back before using his hand to beckon the Young Master over.  Sinep followed over and crawled onto his bed until he was towering over his butler, his monster knocking against the stiff stick lying on Neerg’s stomach.

“Alright, now turn your ass to face me.” Neerg twirled his finger in a spinning motion, to which the Young Master complied, coming face to face with the butler’s ass that had was swallowing a plug and his twitching cock. “Let's take each others out first.”

“Ok.” Sinep put his weight onto one hand and used the other to grab onto the buttplug's end and wriggled it a bit as he slowly pulled it out. Neerg followed suit and admired the string with a ring attached poking out the Young Master’s tight hole before he pulled on it slowly, bringing it out one bead at a time accompanied by squelching pops.

Sinep managed to pull out the big fat buttplug from the butler’s gaping hole first, watching it contract as the stick below started to leak from the tip. He licked his lips and then grabbed hold of the stiff thing, he didn’t think much as he clumsily swallowed it into his mouth resulting in a surprised grunt from his butler.

Neerg felt his cock enter a hot wet tight place as a tongue rolled over his shaft and tip with the bobbing of the Young Master’s head. He panted as he concentrated on pulling out the rest of the beads, the final one making a loud sucking pop once removed from the Young Master’s now gaping hole. Feeling the tight wetness on his dick, he couldn’t help staring greedily at the monster hanging in front of him. He reached into his space storage and took out the potion that the head butler had given him once he found out that he had began to serve the Young Master. The Nemes Family men are inherently well endowed down there. As such, each generation of personal butlers has a special magic potion to take that'll allow them to swallow their Masters rods without tearing their mouths or throats, regardless of how colossal. The effects of the potion are immediate and last for 10 hours.

Sinep released a muffled groan as he felt his giant cock get swallowed into the butler’s hot tight mouth, his dick hardened further at the novel pleasure. He'd never received a blow job before. They sucked each others cocks for a while before Neerg moved his attention  to the Young Master’s red twitching hole.

He moved one of his hands as he swallowed the beast in his mouth further into his throat causing it to bulge, the butler used his finger to circle around the red rim before plunging his finger into the hungry hole and started to pump three of his fingers in and out of it.

Sinep shuddered and moaned as he felt his dick get swallowed deeply and Neerg’s fingers stirring up his ass. He thought for a moment before lowering his chest to rest on the butler’s muscular abdomen and had one arm rest against the butler’s hip as he continued to swallow the hard rod, and his other hand moved to below the butler’s sacks. He reciprocated Neerg’s actions as he stuffed his fingers into the butler’s meaty hole.

They fingered and sucked for a while before their dicks stiffened and twitched as they released thick cum into each others mouths, the Young Master swiftly pulled his monster out of the butler’s throat and mouth. He collapsed and lay on his back to the side as he panted, licking the sticky white substance from his lips.

Neerg felt his stomach full from his thick hot meal as he gasped for breath, he sat up and turned around so that his butt and dick was facing the Young Master’s butt and cock, he then sat back down with his legs widely spread. He grabbed the double headed dildo and lubed it up with a bottle from his space storage until it was covered.

The Young Master propped himself up on his elbows and watched the butler’s meaty hole swallow the big fat dildo inch by inch as his dick stood back up, the Young Master’s giant also started to rise again at the sight of the butler pumping the thing in his ass a few times before stopping and moving his ass closer to the Young Master’s own butt. Stopping once the other end of the dildo was poking Sinep’s hungry hole.

Sinep’s breath hitched as he watched the butler hold the dildo in line with his anus, the butler then thrust his hips forwards, plunging the fat thing into Sinep’s hole that sucked down on it greedily. The Young Master grunted at its entry as he felt his hole get stuffed.

Neerg let the Young Master’s hole adapt for a moment before he started rocking his hips, pushing and pulling the dildo in and out of their holes. Their sacks squished together and the heads of their hard rods kissed with force every now and then.

Sinep moaned as his ass was fucked by the fat thing and it felt so good that he started to rock his own hips unconsciously, bringing the thing deeper into both of them, crushing their balls. He looked at his and the butler’s abdomens in amazement. Every time they thrust their hips forward together, a small bulge would appear where the dildo reached deep inside themselves. Sinep’s breathing became heavier as his dick started leaking again at the sight.

“Anh~ ...Neee~rg, I think we should....hnh.... turn over.... aanh~... this position is a bit.... ah... tiring~.” Sinep spoke as he moaned.

“Yes Siir~.” Neerg nodded as he pulled the fat thing out of the Young Master’s ass and turned over onto his knees, waiting for the Young Master to follow.

Sinep swiftly turned over onto his knees and thrust his plump bubble butt back, skewering himself right onto the fat dildo, the thing went deeper than before as his butt collided with his butler’s rump. The both of them shuddered as it smashed into their prostrates.

They caught their breath before they started ramming their jiggling asses together, their abdomens bulging a bit each time as their dicks wagged and their sacks smacked against each other. They screamed and moaned as they fucked each others holes roughly.

The sounds of flesh smacking and wet squelches, accompanied by growls and moans filled the room as they fucked their holes in sync with the masturbating secretary in the recording that was playing to itself.

Feeling themselves reaching their peaks, the servant and Master sped up their ramming as they bullied each others prostrates. After a few more powerful thrusts against each others rammed red rumps, their backs arched as their dicks stiffened and pulsed before shooting jets of cum. Their bodies collapsed as they trembled from orgasm and their hips gave out.

Their holes gaped as the fat dildo had popped out of the butler’s twitching hole that wouldn’t close and then slipped out of the Young Master’s gaping hole after he collapsed on the bed.

The butler and his Master were oddly in sync as they both stared at the huge cumming cock and gaping red swollen hole on the recording and swallowed their saliva hungrily as they drifted into unconsciousness whilst thirsting after a certain secretary’s lower body.

Luckily the Nemes Estate had a capable head butler, who'd heard noises from the Young Master’s bedroom with his sharp hearing and had kindly turned up the temperature of the Young Master’s room. As such, neither of the satisfied snorers inside caught a cold as they slept soundly in their birthday suits.

 


Hope you enjoyed it
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

1