Chapter 17 Suna… shouldn’t you be resting?
164 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the end of the week, the Elcatnets race had been completely eradicated and those enslaved by them were sent for treatment. The Empire and neighbouring intergalactic countries were filled with chaotic gossip over the shortest war in the history they know. And if that wasn’t enough, the Mer-King and the Nemes family announced the engagement between the Nemes brothers and their mutual wives-to-be. As such, the gossip was even more hectic as the citizens tried to figure out the dynamics that would soon become a married quartet.

This, however, was unknown to a certain secretary who was sulking in the hospital whilst facing a pile of documents. Due to what the Prince did to him, Laro and the doctors had decided to keep him in for at least two weeks, just to make sure there were no further complications or side effects from the strange liquid the Prince’s tendrils had injected into him the week before. But of course, that meant no toys and whilst he was happy to be served by Laro’s skilful tongue, it couldn’t get rid of the hunger in his hole or holes depending on his mood. So, he tried to bury himself in documents and work sent over from the company as a distraction.

He was highly efficient as always as he concentrated on his work.

So, Young Master Sinep and Neerg, who had finally gotten permission to leave the Estate, and came to see their newly decided fiancé whom they hadn’t seen in person for over a month, were greeted by the sight of someone who should be resting… being a workaholic.

The door to Suna’s private room had been left ajar, so they had poked their heads in to see whether he was asleep or not before entering.

“Secr-, cough, Suna… shouldn’t you be resting?” Sinep couldn’t help speaking up.

“Hm?” Suna’s hand paused typing into his terminal as he looked up and smiled. “My, if it isn’t my husbands-to-be.”

Neerg and Sinep were a bit dazzled by the smile blooming on the usually cold face and then were hit by the straight ball spoke with that smiling mouth.

“We came as soon as we could.” Neerg smiled wryly as his fists clenched nervously and he walked over to sit next to Suna, tentatively sitting on the edge of the bed. “…Are you ok?”

“I’m fine now.” Suna looked into Neerg’s eyes with a smile. “Sorry for worrying you.”

“No!” Neerg shook his head as he gently placed his hand on Suna’s and bit his lips as he worked up his courage. “The one who should be sorry… is me.”

“As am I.” Sinep sat down on the other side of Suna and spoke sincerely.

“We’re all at fault for the bounty.” Suna sighed as he grasped Neerg’s hand back. “As I said to Laro, but, I had already been reaching my endurance limits and I was close to losing it. Had it not been for me winning the gamble that you guys would make a move after I provoked you, then right about now I’d probably be widely known as an insatiable slut who attacks indiscriminately.”

“Even so-!” Neerg’s voice was cut off by a soft feeling on his lips as a pair of equally soft lips collided with his own.

“As far as I’m concerned, you have nothing to apologise for.” Suna released the brief kiss and looked into Neerg’s blue eyes. “Instead, I should thank you for the bounty, and apologise for using such methods to provoke your actions against your normal rationality.”

He turned to Sinep who had come closer and placed his arm around Suna’s shoulders.

“I’m also sorry for using you, even if Laro encouraged you, it’s no excuse for my actions.” Suna admitted.

“…Ah! We’re getting nowhere!” Sinep couldn’t take it anymore as he felt the conversation spiralling into an infinite apology loop. “You’re sorry for kickstarting it all, I’m sorry for appealing my idea to my brother and placing you at personal risk, and Neerg’s sorry for his previous attitude towards you and this whole mess with the bounty! Let’s just leave it at that!”

Suna burst into laughter as the Young Master went from showing maturity, to flipping a switch and becoming a straightforward hot-tempered youth.

Seeing Suna lean back in the bed laughing, Neerg and Sinep looked at each other in relief. Most of the guilt weighing down on them had been lifted, and they’d be using the rest of their lives to repent along with him anyway, leaving the rest of the guilt to fade away with time.

Suna’s laugh came to a stop as he caught his breath and he glanced at his two fiancés, seeing them relieved but still carrying some guilt, his golden eyes flashed with hunger as he had an idea.

“If you really want to do something in apology then there is one thing you can do for me.” Suna spoke gently like a seductive whisper.

“What can we do?” The two looked down at him eagerly.

Suna smirked as he rolled over onto his hands and knees, sticking his ass up in the air  causing his robe like hospital clothing to roll down to his chest, revealing his white plump full buttocks, and the two thirsty holes that lay between the cheeks, his sacks dangling and his limp cock swaying as he wiggled his butt.

“Can you please stuff something in them?” Suna’s tone was full of begging as he purposefully made his holes contract. “They’ve been empty for a whole week! I can’t take it anymore~ Hubbies~!”

Sinep and Neerg were stunned silly at the sudden change and the new view waving in front of their eyes. Sinep’s first reaction was to check the door was closed, then he leapt off the bed and locked the door.

Neerg stared at the thirsty holes that were already dripping and begging for attention. He came to his senses and reached into his space storage. He was more than happy to fulfil his fiancé’s wish.

“You-" Before Neerg could finish his words he got interrupted by Suna.

“No~ he's now your soon to be hubby~ ‘Young Master’ will sound awfully stiff.” Suna's tone was full of teasing as he still swayed his butt.

“...S-sinep.” Neerg stammered. “Can you come help me with Suna? Just like how I taught you.”

Suna: ...What did I miss? What did he teach? Sounds like marriage will be even more exciting than I thought!

“I was about to ask.” Sinep grinned as he knelt on the bed and placed his arms around the rump sticking up, he leant over the crack leading to the twitching hole and opened his mouth as he let his saliva drop into the crevice. He then used his fingers to apply his saliva to the outer rim of the twitching pink slit like anus, he stroked over the hole and coated all the wrinkles until they glistened. As Suna started to moan softly in comfort, Sinep plunged his finger into the tight hole and wriggled it about a bit.

Feeling the tight warmth around his finger, Sinep added another finger as he felt his own giant rise. He pumped his fingers in and out of the hungry hole fiercely, causing Suna to moan loudly as his fingers found the prostrate inside.

“Anh~...Just what have youu~ been teaching~ ?” Suna panted as the fingers in his hole spread and stretched his anal tunnel. “Let mee~ ah...join in next time~.”

Whilst Sinep was opening up the hole, Neerg was lubing up the buttplug he'd taken out of his space storage. It was a long and fat buttplug with a simple flat circle on the end.

“I think it'd be the other way around.” Neerg smirked as he gestured to Sinep to hold Suna’s asshole stretched open. He then probed the tip of the buttplug into the stretched hole and watched as it sucked on it thirstily. Accompanied by a squelch and a cry from Suna, he pushed the whole plug into the depths of Suna’s ass, with only the circle end visible.

Suna shuddered as his hole was filled for the first time in nearly a week. However, his drooling cunt that had been neglected was also hungry.

“Well, we can all learn together~.” Suna moved a hand below himself and used his fingers to spread his soppy pussy lips. “But before that~ Hubbies~ feed this one too.”

Neerg looked at the drooling pussy he has no experience with and swallowed his saliva, he used his fingers to stroke up and down the wet slit and scraped the clit. Feeling some attention, the hole contracted, relaying its wish to be fed. So, Neerg plunged two fingers into the juicy cunt whilst his thumb bullied the engorged clitoris. From above Neerg’s two fingers, using the hand that didn’t handle the thirsty anus, Sinep’s fingers came to join in with Neerg’s in the warm pussy, resulting in Suna’s drooling cunt to be spread wide by the fingers pulling in different directions as they pumped in and out.

Suna moaned in pleasure as his pussy was finger fucked, his moans of delight increased an octave once he felt the fingers pull out and the head of a large dildo probe in and out teasingly.

“Mnh~ ...just shove it in~....aanh~ ...pleeease~?” Suna’s hips started to rock unconsciously as his pussy tried to swallow the fat thing teasing it.

“As you wish.” Neerg gently pinched Suna’s butt cheek as he put force into his arm and rammed the huge, long and fat dildo into the hungry pussy, causing Suna to shiver as his pussy squirted due to the thing managing to ram against his G-spot. His own huge cock had long been hard and was now leaking precum.

Suna sighed in comfort as he felt his holes full, he lowered his ass and turned around until he was facing Neerg’s crotch, he licked his lips at the sight of the tent pitched there. He looked to Sinep and patted his own butt. Then he used his mana to pull down Sinep's trousers and underwear; he'd experienced it with Laro so many times that he'd also learnt to use his mana that way.

“Hubby Sin~ Use my thighs for your cock~.” Suna grinned as he looked at the giant that had been released from its restraints.

Sinep didn’t need a second invite, he knelt behind Suna and placed his hands on the squishy cheeks as he slowly pushed his hard hot rod in between Suna's strong thighs, squashing Suna's heavy sacks as his cock collided with equally hard cock of his fiancé.

As he felt his dick and balls grinded by a monstrous cock, Suna enjoyed the pleasure it brought him as he unbuckled Neerg’s belt and unzipped his trousers with his teeth. He teased Neerg’s stiff dick through the fabric of his boxers with his tongue.

Neerg shuddered as he felt the warm tongue through his clothes. It didn’t take long before he felt the hot breath of his fiancé splay over the bare skin of his penis.

“Ah!” Neerg cried out as he felt his dick suddenly enter a wet warm hot and tight place. He felt like he was melting as a lively tongue teased his cock inside the hot mouth.

With a cock in his mouth, Suna released stifled moans as Sinep began to increase his speed, thrusting in and out between his thighs. Suna felt his dick and balls getting grinded more harshly, he felt so good that his pussy was leaking so much lewd juices that they flowed past the dildo stuffed in there. So, Suna then decided to swallow the cock in his mouth to the hilt.

Neerg’s breathing became heavy as his dick entered deeper into an even tighter place, his sensitive tip swiftly leaked with precum. He placed his hand on Suna’s head as he could no longer control his hips and started to fuck his slutty fiancé’s mouth.

The sound of squelching and sucking accompanied by skin slapping and moaning filled to private room in the hospital.

The two people with sharp hearing outside the door who had just arrived to visit, looked at each other as they heard the distinctively lewd sounds. The one entered a code into the door lock and allowed himself in whilst the other followed behind and shut the door.

“Ahem!”

Startled by the sudden voice, the three who were having a good time tensed. As such, the cock in the mouth got clamped down on by the throat that tightened and the dick between the strong thighs got constricted by the muscles that became tense. Adding to the fact that they've been caught red-handed, Sinep and Neerg’s cocks pulsated and throbbed as they shot a large amount of semen on and into Suna as if they were a broken dam.

Suna shuddered as Sinep’s dick released against the base of his heavy sacks and Neerg irrigated his throat with his cum. He greedily swallowed as much as he could, getting a big dose of protein.

Neerg pulled his now limp dick from Suna’s mouth and used his thumb to wipe away the dregs of white on his fiancé’s lips.

Sinep on the other hand, simply fell backwards panting. His now flaccid cock just flopping about.

Suna laid on his stomach, and despite the two visitors, he couldn’t help rubbing his rod against the bed. He was close but hadn’t managed to cum yet and it felt suffocating.

“Nice to see you so energetic little Na.” Erutam chuckled as he watched Suna move his hips whilst panting.

“Uncle Eru~?” Suna blushed as he sat up in surprise, his leaking cock throbbing as it stood in plain view. Whilst he may have been fucked by Erutam before, it doesn’t stop it being embarrassing when caught doing such things by a person who’s like an elder to him.

“I just came to see how you’re doing.” Erutam shrugged, his eyes couldn’t help but look at the leaky dick that was stood to attention. “Need a hand?”

“Not from you.” Suna shook his head as he looked to Laro who had entered first. “I now have fiancés. Even if I'm a slut, I don’t condone cheating.”

“Fair enough.” Erutam chuckled.

“...I'll help you.” Laro spoke as he sat down next to Suna and dragged him into his arms and on his lap, he spread his loyal fiancé’s legs wide over his own, causing Suna’s heavy sacks to hang down. He wrapped on hand around his waist and the other grabbed onto the stiff rod from behind. He then paused briefly and looked at Erutam. “Apologies, but please tell me what you needed to after this.”

“Nah, I'll tell you now.” Mischief glinted in Erutam’s eyes as his face looked serious. “Make it quick, because I came to tell you that I'm just the scouting party, your parents will be here very soon. You don’t want to meet your in-laws with your ass out, do you?”

“...Please say that sooner.” Laro glared at Erutam as his hand got to work on Suna’s desperate cock and he looked to his brother and his other fiancé. “And you two get dressed.”

Laro’s hand pumped from the base to the tip of Suna’s cock at a quick speed. Suna’s breath was rough, and goosebumps spread on his skin as he felt himself reaching his peak. He screamed and shot a thick load of cum as Laro lightly scrapped his fingernail on the hole on top of his sensitive cockhead. Suna’s whole body softened, and he leant back against Laro.

Neerg and Sinep had finished dressing and were cleaning up the mess they’d made when they heard the sound of Suna cumming. They moved swiftly and also cleared up the freshly shot load.

Erutam somehow found their efficiency amusing as he watched Laro stuff his little Na back under the covers. And just in time too.

No sooner had the three husbands-to-be cleared the air of a certain distinctive smell with their mana, did a strong knock sound on the door of the private room.

 


Hope you enjoyed it
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

1