Chapter 9 Doubts
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmph." Zhao Tianjie sneered, raised his right hand, and then slammed it down.

"The disciples of the Zhao family obeyed the order and started pouring all the spiritual energy into the great formation of the Zhao family."

"Yes." Upon hearing Zhao Tianjie's order, all the disciples of the Zhao family roared in unison, sitting cross-legged, and pure spiritual energy rose from the top of their heads.

Gather towards the sky.

"Huh. Zhao Xing, where is your aura?" Zhao Hun, who was beside him, saw the demon cloud sitting cross-legged, and there was no aura floating above his head, so he couldn't help asking in doubt.

Mo Yun groaned in his heart, how could he know the Zhao family's great formation? He is only qualified to study by the Zhao family members of the Zhao family.

And he is only a fourth-level spiritual master now, even if he is really able to form a large formation, when his spiritual power is released, he will still be exposed.

The surrounding Zhao family disciples also cast their doubts on the magic cloud.

"What's the matter with this guy?"

"I don't know, I just thought something was wrong with this guy."

The numerous discussions also attracted the attention of Zao Wou-Ki, who was fighting with Wu Zetian.

"What's the matter with you?"

Zao Wuji stared straight at Mo Yun, as if he wanted to see the true face under Mo Yun's makeup.

Wu Zetian also stopped at the same time, and his cold eyes looked at the magic cloud.

The atmosphere suddenly fell into silence.

Everyone's eyes are constantly pressing on Mo Yun's body like a mountain of Taishan. Let the magic cloud breathless.

"Yes, I'm sorry, the restraint technique I practiced yesterday was too much, so I haven't recovered my spiritual power today."

Mo Yun lowered his head and said in a hoarse voice. Don't let people discover your true face.

"Trash." Zhao Tianji said coldly.

"Zhao Xing, if you are sick, go back to rest." Zhao Hun gently poked Mo Yun's arm and said softly.

"No, I can still fight." Mo Yun shook his head, what a joke, Wu Zetian is still surrounded, if Mo Yun left, what would Wu Zetian do?

"Condensation." Zhao Tianjie roared, and the aura gathered by the disciples of the Zhao family condensed into a spear. With unshakable power, the spear stabbed fiercely in Wu Zetian's direction.

"No." Mo Yun's pupils shrank slightly, the roar was drowned out by the strong explosion, and he stepped away, trying to stop all this.

"Boom." A huge roar sounded, a lot of scarlet blood overflowed from Wu Zetian's end, and the delicate body fell to the ground like a broken kite, looking extremely poignant.

Mo Yun stared blankly at this scene, only to feel that his heart was about to be broken.

"Take her down, put her in the dungeon, and guard her well. After I hand her over to the Holy Realm, everyone will get a share of the credit."

Zhao Tianjie put his hands behind his back, looking greedily at Wu Zetian who was lying on the ground, the light in his eyes.

"That, my lord, it seems that the magic cloud hasn't caught it yet."

Just when Zhao Tianjie was thinking about how to have a good time at night, the voice of the old housekeeper brought Zhao Tianjie back to his senses.

Zhao Tianjie: "Where's the devil cloud? Why haven't you seen him?"

The old housekeeper: "I don't know, we only found this woman. As for the magic cloud, it seems like it disappeared out of thin air."

"What?" Zhao Tianjie turned around stiffly, staring at the old housekeeper without blinking.

"You mean, you didn't find Mo Yun in the Zhao family?"

"Yes." The old butler nodded: "And since you discovered the two demon clouds yesterday, my lord, I have strengthened the Zhao family's guard level.

It stands to reason that it is absolutely impossible for Mo Yun to leave the Zhao family silently. "

Zhao Tianjie's eyes narrowed.

"You mean that Mo Yun is hiding in a corner of our Zhao family, or that Mo Yun pretends to be a disciple of our Zhao family."

When he said this, Zhao Tianjie turned his eyes to the direction of the magic cloud.

If Mo Yun is most likely to pretend to be who, then the most suspicious person is Zhao Xing.

"Zhao Xing, what else do you want to say?"

Zhao Tianjie slowly walked towards the demon cloud, and the surrounding Zhao family disciples all stood up one after another and surrounded the demon cloud.

Zhao Hun looked at Mo Yun in amazement, as if he didn't believe that his good brother was killed by Mo Yun like this.

Mo Yun frowned slightly, looked at Zhao Tianji who was slowly approaching him, and said lightly, "Idiot."

As soon as these words came out, the noisy playground instantly became quiet. Everyone stared at Mo Yun with wide eyes, looking at Mo Yun as if they were looking at a lunatic.

Even Wu Zetian, who was lying on the ground, cast his beautiful eyes to the magic cloud with difficulty.

Zhao Tianjie listened to his footsteps, stared at the demon cloud, and laughed. In his smile, there was endless coldness and killing intent.

"Boy, don't you know that death is not the most painful thing?"

Mo Yun took two steps forward, walked in front of Zhao Tianjie, and looked at Zhao Tianjie. Just when everyone thought that Mo Yun would kneel and beg for mercy.

"Snapped."

A crisp slap sound echoed in this silent playground.

Zhao Tianji covered his flushed cheeks, stretched out his hand, and pointed at the magic cloud tremblingly.

The reason why he didn't take any precautions before was to make sure that Mo Yun could only kneel and beg for mercy in front of him, but he never thought of it.

Not only did Mo Yun not kneel down to beg for mercy, but he also gave him a big surprise.

"You, you. You actually."

Zhao Tianjie stretched out his hand and pointed at Mo Yun, so angry that he couldn't even utter a complete sentence.

Many disciples of the Zhao family even lowered their heads, not daring to take a breath, for fear that their gasping sound would anger Zhao Tianji, the volcano that was about to erupt.

Zhao Hun, who was beside Mo Yun, rolled his eyes and almost fainted.

When the devil cloud kills, whoever is most likely to be implicated must be Zhao Hun.

Now, Zhao Hun can't wait to break up with Mo Yun immediately to prove his innocence.

Zhao Tianjie: "Today, even if you are not Moyun, I will make your life worse than death."

After Zhao Tianjie finished speaking, he slapped Moyun's face with a slap. With his nineteenth-level spiritual power, this slap would definitely make all of Moyun's teeth fall out.

"Zhao Tianjie, what are you doing?"

At this moment, a figure flashed and appeared in front of Mo Yun, stretched out his hand, and grabbed Zhao Tianjie's wrist.

Zhao Tianjie's complexion was gloomy and fell into the water.

"Zhao Tianying, do you want to rebel? Let me go."

Zhao Tianying: "Zhao Wuji, as one of the candidates for the patriarch, I have the right to supervise your actions, until there is no conclusive evidence that Zhao Xing is Mo Yun pretending to be.

When you kill Mo Yun like this, you simply ignore the Zhao family rules. "

"You." Zhao Tianjie's body trembled, obviously angry.

1