Chapter 1 Ordinary people who have passed through
140 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Douluo Continent, southwest of Tiandou Empire, Fasno Province, Holy Soul Village.

On a small hill adjacent to the Holy Spirit Village, a young figure was climbing up. When he finally reached the top of the mountain, he saw an equally young boy sitting cross-legged facing the rising sun.

"Tsk, you're still so diligent." The boy said softly after gasping for two breaths.

At this moment, the boy sitting cross-legged let out a sigh of relief turned around, and said, "Good morning, Ye Yao." Ye Yao smiled and said, "Good morning, you should still be one step ahead of me, Little San."

Little San, no, the boy whose real name is Tang San smiled but said nothing. Ye Yao walked to Tang San and sat down.

"Little San, it seems that after three days, a great spirit master will come to the Spirit Hall of Notting City to awaken our spirit."

"Great Soul Master?"

Ye Yao nodded, "Great Soul Master is the title of Soul Master. Little San, you know Martial Soul."

Tang San nodded, he had seen many people in the village have a sickle, a hoe and the like in their hands. And the village chief, Grandpa Jack... well, his spirit is a radish.

"We are born with martial arts, and when we are six years old, we can awaken martial arts, and then we will detect whether we have soul power. If we have soul power, we can become a soul master through soul power. Weak, there are ten titles in total. Soul Master, Soul Master, Great Soul Master, Soul Venerable, Soul Sect, Soul King, Soul Emperor, Soul Saint, Soul Douluo, Title Douluo. The name of our Holy Soul Village is because of the hundred years. It was named after a soul saint who walked out here."

"Soul power... Soul Master..." Tang San murmured, he had a hunch that the breakthrough opportunity for his Xuan Tian Gong was here.

After a while, Tang San said goodbye and left, he wanted to go back and cook for his father.

Ye Yao sat for a long time and sighed, "It's been six years..."

Ye Yao's soul does not belong to this world, he is a traveler. He, Ye Yao, was a college student in the 21st century in his previous life. He was male, likes females, and was an otaku. He had no bad habits. He died in a car accident and was reincarnated into this world. When he was just born, his mother died in childbirth, and his father was both a father and a mother. Fortunately, he was also sensible, so he finally pulled him to the age of four. When he was four years old, his father unexpectedly met him when he was out hunting. When the villagers took Ye Yao into the mountain to search for some wild beast in the mountains one day later, their bodies were already mutilated, and they could only barely recognize their identities from their belongings. Ye Yao cried a lot, even if it was two lifetimes, the death of a loved one was still heartbreaking after all. Then, with the help of the villagers, he buried his father properly, and then he refused the adoption of other people in the village, insisted on living alone, relying on him to help the villagers run errands every day to earn a little money, plus the relief of the villagers barely hold up.

He didn't expect that he would actually cross into the world of Douluo Continent, but later he thought that it was fortunate that he had crossed into the world of Douluo Continent. Douluo Continent can be said to be a relatively safe world. As long as you hold on to Bielang, it is really not a problem for an ordinary person to live to old age. If you are really afraid of death, as long as you stay in the Holy Spirit Village, you can live properly ending. Alright, let's focus! Ordinary people!

That's right, Ye Yao felt that he was an ordinary person in all likelihood, and there was not much hope for a soul master. There are two ways to have soul power. The first, and the most orthodox and common way, is to have a powerful martial soul. Generally speaking, the strength of a martial soul is proportional to the soul power, but this method is related to He was basically out of luck. Because he once asked his father, his parents and ancestors were commoners for eight generations, all martial arts were farm implements, and there was no soul power. As for expecting Martial Soul to mutate? Come on, Ye Yao never felt that he was the son of destiny. The experience in his previous life told him that the greater the hope for this retribution, the greater the disappointment.

The second method can be said to be the unique method of Tang San, the protagonist of Douluo Continent - Xuan Tian Gong. Tang San was innately full of spirit power from his cultivation of Xuantian Gong since he was a child, but from his few impressions of Douluo Mainland, Tang San's second spirit seems to be a powerful spirit, which is innately full of spirit power. Whether it was the second martial spirit that came with it, or whether it was cultivated by Xuan Tian Gong, he deeply doubted it.

Although they haven't deliberately dated Tang San in these years, their minds beyond ordinary children have also led to the two becoming good friends. Therefore, Ye Yao also inquired about Tang San's Xuantiangong, but every time he talked about this aspect, Tang San would always shift the topic without a trace, so Ye Yao also let go of the idea of ​​​​practising Xuantiangong.

Otherwise, there is no other way, should Ye Yao clearly ask Tang San, "Can you teach me what kind of exercises you practice?" This is not a problem that ordinary children can find. Or tell Tang San that we are all transmigrated, please take care of it. How do you know that Tang San is transmigrating? He was worried that after telling Tang San, he would die unexpectedly. After all, Ye Yao was far from Tang San in terms of physical fitness, not to mention actual combat experience. Is it worth risking this life for a Xuan Tian Gong who does not know if he can obtain soul power? Nonsense, certainly not worth it. It's not a high-risk world. Here, as long as you don't die, it's really not easy to die.

Although it was a pity that I couldn't be a soul master when I came to Douluo Continent, being able to live a new life was enough to envy everyone in the previous life, and it would be too much to be dissatisfied. To know that there is always something in life, and there is no need to force it in life. I Ye Yao definitely didn't feel sad and rolled against the wall.

If you can't be a soul master, you can go into business. When you have money, you will hire a bunch of soul masters to watch the home and nurse the hospital. Thinking of this, Ye Yao stood up and shouted: "I, Ye Yao, just jumped from here and didn't become a soul master. Isn't the golden soul coin not fragrant!"

Ye Yao looked back embarrassedly, made sure no one heard what he said, and then ran away neatly and slipped away. Fortunately, no one heard this, black history, black history, shameful.

Back in the village, most of the villagers were farming in the fields. One of them saw Ye Yao coming back and said with a smile, "Little guy, you're back from training? You can do it, boy, you have persevered for so many years."

"Yes, uncle, after you get used to it, you won't be as tired as you think." Ye Yao smiled. Because of the care of the people in the village, he was able to survive at a young age, so he is full of gratitude to these simple villagers.

"Hey, boy, help me send this bag of rice to the village chief Jack, and I'll give you a copper soul coin." A man shouted.

"Okay, I'll go right now." Ye Yao walked over and flipped the bag, it's okay, it's not too heavy for him. Although he couldn't compare to that animal Tang San, that guy could even dance with a big hammer, but after years of training, he was still much stronger than other children of the same age. This child of the same age is very laborious to mention things, but it is just a little heavy for him.

Watching Ye Yao go away, the villagers started talking.

"Oh, the child is a good child, it's a pity..."

"Who said no, he's more sensible than that bastard in my family. If it weren't for the fact that the family couldn't afford the second child, I would have adopted him."

"Awakening the martial soul in a few days, I really think this child can become a soul master, such a sensible child..."

"It's difficult, you can't be a soul master if you are sensible. It's too difficult for us children from civilian backgrounds to become a soul master."

The village chief Jack's home is in the west of the village. Although he is said to be the village chief, his home is not much different from other people's.

"Grandpa Jack, are you at home?" Ye Yao knocked on the door of the village chief Jack.

"Who?" "It's me, Ye Yao."

"Pa-da" some old door was opened by a smiling old man.

"Oh, it's Ye Yao, is there any difficulty?" Old Jack laughed.

"No, I'm here to bring you rice." Ye Yao shook his head and handed the rice to Old Jack.

"Oh, you've worked so hard." Old Jack looked at Ye Yao with some pity. After Ye Yao's father passed away, Old Jack originally proposed to adopt Ye Yao, but Ye Yao stubbornly wanted to live alone. Later, seeing that Ye Yao could take care of himself, he gave up.

Old Jack patted his forehead suddenly, "By the way, Ye Yao, the deacon of Notting City Wuhun Temple will come to our Holy Soul Village to hold the Wuhun awakening ceremony in three days. I will come to your house to pick you up."

"Okay, Grandpa Jack." Ye Yao nodded and agreed.

"I hope our Holy Soul Village will have a Soul Master this year. You must know that there was a Soul Saint in our Holy Soul Village..." Old Jack talked about the history of the Holy Soul Village again and again. I was helpless, but I had to listen quietly by the side.

"Cough, look at me, I said too much without paying attention." Old Jack coughed twice, a little embarrassed.

Ye Yao said softly, "It's alright, Grandpa Jack, there will be a Spirit Master in our village this year, and he will definitely become a great Spirit Master."

The spirit awakening ceremony in a few days will be the turning point of Tang San's fate, he will become a spirit master, then embark on a magnificent journey, write a glorious epic, and finally he will become a god.

"Haha, that would be the best, but no one in our village has become a soul master for many years. It is too difficult for us commoners to become a soul master." Old Jack laughed twice, and then he couldn't bear it anymore. Stay with a sigh.

Ye Yao smiled and didn't speak any more. Now what Old Jack said, he would only think that he was comforting him. He would know after the martial soul awakening ceremony was over in a few days.

"Grandpa Jack, then I'll go first." Ye Yao said goodbye and left.

I hope someone in the village can become a soul master this year. If it is Ye Yao or Xiao San, that would be the best. Both of them are good boys. Old Jack looked at Ye Yao's back and thought silently.

In the evening, Ye Yao was lying in bed, silently looking at the dark roof.

A sigh sounded in the darkness, "After all... I'm not reconciled."

4