Chapter 5 Seven Houses
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The master took them to the Academic Affairs Office and handed the certificate to a teacher: "Director Su, these two are working students from Holy Soul Village this year. Please help them register."

Then the master turned back to Ye Yao and Tang San and said, "You guys have done the formalities here now, I'll go first, I'll find you guys later."

Ye Yao and Tang San nodded and said respectfully, "Goodbye, teacher."

Director Su asked Ye Yao curiously, but Ye Yao said lightly, "We have already worshipped Master as our teacher." So he didn't say anything more.

When Ye Yao took all the things and walked out of the Academic Affairs Office, he could hear the sneer of several teachers behind him. Ye Yao's face was a little cold, but he did not turn around and go back to the theory. Only mediocre people wantonly laugh at others behind their backs, and their arrogance is nothing more than that. There is no need to argue with such people, just slap them in the face with facts.

Ye Yao and Tang San walked to the door of a messy dormitory and said, "Is this Qishe?"

Several of the children inside stopped talking, and one of the older children came over.

"A new working student?" The child looked up and down at Ye Yao and Tang San. After seeing Ye Yao and Tang San nodding, he said carelessly: "My name is Wang Sheng, Wuhun Zhanhu, the boss of this Qishe. According to the rules of Qishe, whoever can fight is the boss! If you don't agree, follow me. Have a fight, or just be obedient."

Ye Yao sighed and gave Wang Sheng a pitying look. Boy, you are narrowing the road.

Ye Yao helped Tang San with the package, without looking back, "Little San, lightly."

Wang Sheng was furious, you kid looked down on me, then reached out and grabbed Ye Yao. At this moment, a slightly slender hand stretched out and grabbed Wang Sheng's hand. Tang San said lightly, "Want to learn from each other? I'll accompany you."

Wang Sheng struggled for a while, but he didn't struggle. Why is this kid so strong? Wang Sheng thought suspiciously, then growled lowly, clenching his fist with the other hand and smashing at Tang San. Tang San's expression didn't change, his right hand was empty, his left hand was released, he dragged him around, and threw Wang Sheng to a nearby ** with the technique of controlling a crane and capturing a dragon.

Ye Yao didn't care about the group of shivering children, and waved to Tang San, "Little San, just these two beds, we happen to be right beside us." Tang San nodded and was about to leave.

At this moment, Wang Sheng climbed up from his head, "Wait, it's not over yet." A layer of yellow light rose from Wang Sheng's body, rushing towards Tang San with stronger speed and strength.

Ye Yao sighed again, this child, why do you want to die like this, you have narrowed the road again.

After three seconds, "crack" okay, this time it fell directly to the ground.

After a while, Wang Shengcai became afraid with the help of others. It seems that this time the little three was a little impatient and gave him a ruthless one.

"Okay, you won, and you will be the boss of Qishe from now on. By the way, what's your name?" Wang Sheng took a breath.

"My name is Tang San, his name is Ye Yao, and I don't want to be the boss." Tang San frowned.

"This can't be done, Tang San, why do you think I want to be the boss! My working students are always bullied by people in other dormitories. When I become the boss, I have to take responsibility and take care of this brother in the seventh house." Wang Sheng said. He rolled up his sleeves, revealing a few bruised scars, "Look, these are made by those bastards."

Ye Yao looked at the frowning Tang San and thought: It seems that bullying on campus exists no matter where it is, but fortunately, I have Xiao San's thigh to hold... Eh, no, I'm born full of soul power, After I have my first spirit ring in a few days, I don't need to hug my thighs anymore, I'm a thigh myself, hehe...

Just when Ye Yao was still YY, a crisp voice came, "Excuse me, is this Qishe?"

Everyone looked at the door at the same time, a little girl with a long scorpion tail stood at the door. Even though her clothes were simple, she couldn't hide her beauty. Ye Yao couldn't help but sigh, what a beautiful embryo, she will definitely grow up when she grows up. Is a calamity to the country and the people of the Lord.

Seeing Tang San being urged by Wang Sheng and the others to give this girl a slap in the face, Ye Yao thought with some doubts, this scene looks familiar to me.

At this moment, the girl smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Xiao Wu, dancing dance."

Oh, I remembered, isn't this Tang San's wife, Ye Yao suddenly realized.

Tang San coughed twice, "Cough, my name is Tang San, I'm from this dormitory...cough, dormitory chief, that, what is your martial spirit?"

"My martial spirit is a rabbit, a very cute little white rabbit."

Tang San lost his voice: "Then don't you just beat me? My martial spirit is your food Blue Silver Grass."

A black line appeared on Ye Yao's forehead, you are flirting with a girl, you must be flirting with a girl, you have said that the two will be brothers, but you sneaked away to find a girlfriend! Hey, since that's the case, the brothers won't blame you, so let me help you. Ye Yao thought badly.

Tang San suddenly felt a little cold, and looked around suspiciously, wrong, I felt someone was trying to harm me.

Tang San hesitantly said: "We have a rule in Qishe, every newcomer has to learn from each other, and the one who wins will be old...cough, the head of the house."

Xiao Wu's eyes lit up, and then she put the school uniform next to her, "Okay, then come on."

Xiao Wu suddenly raised his foot and kicked at Tang San's chin. Although Tang San was not surprised, he grabbed Xiao Wu's ankle with his right hand, his body sank slightly, and stepped out with his right foot. Dance and fly.

Ye Yao was also watching this competition attentively at this time, he knew his own affairs, let's not talk about martial arts for the time being, and now his fighting ability is not much better than his peers, just take this opportunity to learn as much as possible.

Then Ye Yao was stunned, because he saw that Tang San didn't catch Xiao Wu, instead Xiao Wu took advantage of the situation to wrap her legs around Tang San's neck. This, this posture... If you are wearing a skirt... Little San, you bastard, she is still a child, how can you do it, start in three years! Ye Yao roared in his heart.

Then Xiao Wu took advantage of Tang San's stunned moment, her legs exerted force, and Tang San fell directly to the ground.

Tang San got up from the ground blushing, "You won, you are the head of this dormitory."

Xiao Wu looked at the stunned Wang Sheng and said with a smile: "From now on, you will all call me Sister Xiao Wu, do you understand?"

Wang Sheng's group shuddered and said in unison, "Hello, Sister Xiao Wu."

Xiao Wu jumped and chose the bed next to Tang San, then asked Wang Sheng and the others about the situation of the academy.

"Where are the new work-students? Which are Tang San and Ye Yao?" a teacher said while holding two quilts.

Ye Yao and Tang San hurriedly stood up, the teacher said, "This is the quilt that the master gave you."

Ye Yao took the quilt, his heart warmed, the master has carefully prepared everything for him.

"A quilt, I don't seem to have it..." Xiao Wu said a little embarrassedly.

"Sister Xiao Wu, you can use mine." The surrounding students brought their bedding over as if offering treasures, and didn't notice Xiao Wu's disgusting look at all.

Xiao Wu glanced at the quilt in Tang San's hands again, "Tang San, how about we discuss it?"

"Ah, if that's the case, then I'll go and..." "Oh, I don't sleep honestly, I may not be able to sleep with others. Little San, I remember that you are quite honest when you sleep, and Xiao Wu is a girl. You take care of it a little more, and you can give her half the bedding."

"Ah!" Before Tang San could speak, Xiao Wu said in surprise, "That's great, thank you Xiao San!"

Ye Yao silently gave him a thumbs up, trust me, I am a good wingman.

Tang San looked at Ye Yao blankly, I'm not, I don't, don't talk nonsense.

"This... it's not clear whether men and women give or receive." Tang San felt that he could still struggle a bit.

Xiao Wu snorted coldly, "Why, afraid of me raping you." Tang San choked and stopped talking.

Ye Yao finally couldn't bear it anymore, "Pu Chi" laughed out loud.

Xiao Wu reacted at this time, and said embarrassedly: "That... I don't seem to know your name yet."

Ye Yao smiled and said, "My name is Ye Yao, and I live in the same village as Tang San."

"Okay, please take care of me in the future, Ye Yao." Xiao Wu smiled sweetly.

Ye Yao smiled and nodded, when Wang Sheng said, "It's almost time, let's go have lunch together."

Ye Yao and Tang San looked at each other, and found that they were a little embarrassed, both of them were so poor. Tang San shook his head and said: "You guys go, we two won't go." Wang Sheng was about to speak, when Xiao Wu said calmly, "Are you going to use soul coins to eat?"

Madam, where did you come from? The crowd murmured silently in their hearts. Wang Sheng shook his head and said arrogantly: "It's okay, you can wrap your meals for the past two days on me. After the big deal, you can invite me if you have money."

Ye Yao thought about it, since Wang Sheng has said so, it would be hypocritical to refuse, so he nodded and said, "Okay, let's go." Tang San hesitated and nodded, while Xiao Wu even more He jumped up and shouted, "Then what are you waiting for, let's go!"

Arriving at the cafeteria, an arrogant voice came from the second floor: "Isn't this a poor ghost like Wang Sheng? Tsk tsk, do you want me to invite you to have a meal on the second floor? second floor."

Alas, why are there so many people picking things up today! Can't you just stop for a while? Ye Yao thought painfully.

Xiao Wu was still annoyed, "What kind of thing are you, what's so great about the second floor." As she said that, she wanted to rush up, but Wang Sheng next to her quickly grabbed her, "Sister Wu, the second floor is a place to order food alone. We can't afford it."

As a result, the man smiled and said, "Tsk, what a cute little loli, but unfortunately she is also a poor ghost."

As a result, Xiao Wu was about to move, but was pulled back by Tang San, "Okay, we're here to eat." After that, Tang San ignored Xiao Wu's contemptuous eyes and walked up to line up. Ye Yao also smiled and patted Xiao Wu on the shoulder: "Okay, Xiao San did the right thing, it's not worth it to be angry with those people."

At this moment, Ye Yao saw the master approaching, and hurriedly called out to Tang San, then walked over and said, "Teacher, you're here."

The master nodded and said, "Let's go to the second floor for dinner with me, and then I'll take you to recognize the door."

Tang San shook his head and refused: "No, teacher, let's eat with our roommates." The master didn't insist, just let Ye Yao and the others wait for him in the cafeteria after eating.

After the master left, Wang Sheng said curiously: "You worshiped the master as a teacher? You must know that the master is almost fifty years old and has not yet broken through the realm of the great soul master. It is only because of his good relationship with the dean that he is free to eat here. "

Ye Yao's eyes turned cold in an instant. Although he had been in contact with the master for a short time, he could feel that the master's concern for him came from the heart, not to mention that Ye Yao had seriously worshipped the master as his teacher. Ye Yao was about to let him know the consequences of insulting other teachers. But can Ye Yao beat Wang Sheng? Well, it seems like he can't beat Wang Sheng without Martial Spirit, but it's alright, isn't there Tang San, plan to pass jpg.

Tang San said in a cold voice: "If you don't want to have a spar with me again, don't insult my teacher again." Then he strode out of the cafeteria, Ye Yao also said loudly: "If there is another time, the sparring will still be done. Count me in." Then he followed Tang San and left.

Wang Sheng said angrily: "What's wrong with these two guys!"

And Xiao Wu looked at Tang San's back and thought, so he wasn't a coward either.

0