Databook
166 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gate of Death

  • Great Dao Ability used by Azrael, it was created during his time in the dream world.
  • Due to his current Level of Control of Great Dao, he can still recreate this in Real World
  • It is the Great Dao Ability that has Dimension, (the dimension was created using Space Great Dao, Time Great Dao and Death Great Dao) in total of three great daos to complete this Great Dao Ability.
  • Great Dao Ability will be further explained in future chapters
  • Azrael’s Level of Control of Great Dao will be further explored in this arc. And a little bit of foreshadowing, I hope you guys notice it.

 

Laws

  • Leaks from the Great Dao.
  • The surface of the Great Dao.

 

Great Daos

  • The source
  • The Core

 

Dimensional Slash

  • A sword attack that cut through dimensions

 

Night Sword Art

  • A sword technique that calls upon the curtain of the night. 
  • This ”Night” will take away the target’s perception, blinding them.
  • Inside this curtain of the night, Azrael’s swords strike became more precise and swift, elevating his swords strike to another level and cutting his enemy more efficient, fast and precisely.

 

Swift Erasure

  • Sword strike that traveled at almost Immeasurable Speed.
  • Azrael thinks that once he has Perfected Sword Great Dao, the speed of this sword strike would truly reach Immeasurable speed.

[The Abilities Below, might not be fleshed out, because I was trying to explore it while writing the chapters earlier. I was thinking of how to utilize “heartless” in battle. However, based from what I have read so far from other novels, heartless is merely used often as a boost to their killing intent and ruthlessness, some uses it as power boost. The more heartless they are, the more powerful they are. So I have decided to take another route, as a result, it is not entirely fleshed out and can still be developed. So forgive me.]

 

Heart-Severance Embrace

  • A terrifying technique that cuts through the heart at conceptual level.
  • E.g. (mind, memories, emotions, connections etc.)
  • Once hit by it (whole body), the consciousness, emotion, ability to think, act, etc. will be cut out, resulting in a paralyze state or lifeless object-like state.

Requiem Echo

  • The elf's (father of Cecilia) heartless law harvests the memories, emotions, sensations, and experiences of those he has slain.
  • And then when he uses this, what he has harvested in his entire life would then feed towards its target (all of those would influx the target at the same time.).
  • And it would never end until the target died.
  • So for example if by any chance the target manages to persist until the very last harvest memories/emotions/sensations/etc. It will just loop from the very beginning.However this never really happened on his (elf) experience because most of his targets never really lasted.

Heartless Puppet (I wasn’t able to properly explain it last chapter)

  • A normal Puppet Corpse would usually retain 60-70% of the original ability of the person.
  • However Heartless Puppet can retain 85%-90% of their original ability.\
  • The reason for this is, these can only  be made by the elf himself if he personally killed them. Because like what i have explained earlier, he can harvest their memories, emotions, etc. 
  • And the elf can filter out useful memories like techniques, etc. and store them to the Puppets to make it stronger than the normal one.

[A/N: This is merely a Databook chapter. I will start doing this now and then. The purpose of this is to explain things that were confusing or things that were never explained very well in past chapters. These Databooks would mostly contain info about ability and world.]

5