Chapter 4 – Part 3
54 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ok, Mr Zimmer, please come right this way.  I’m Dr. Soandso.  I really wanted to thank you for your participation in this clinical trial.”

 

“Oh no, it’s my pleasure.”  The boy felt a little foggy as she led him into the room, but he thought that might just be from the… the… did she give him a pill just now?  He couldn’t remember…”I’m just glad to be helping… er…”

 

“You’re helping science!”  Dr. Soandso seemed so chipper and helpful.  And kind of hot in her white lab coat.  She had a slim figure hidden beneath it he could only just glimpse every time she took a step and kicked the jacket open just a little.  “As you can see, we have Patient Zero here ready and prepped.”

 

“She looks kind of like you,” he said.  His speech felt a little slurred, but it was probably from the pill she just…

 

“No, as you can see, this model is blonde, and far more curvy than I am.  Especially in the rear end.”  

 

“Oh!  Now that you mention it, yeah!  She looks more like my mom!”  

 

Dr. Soandso walked around the room, circling Patient Zero.  The blonde woman looked to be unconscious, and was bent over a chair in the middle of the room.  She was naked.  Her large breasts were mashed underneath her on the bottom of the seat, and her knees were on the floor.  However, it was her asshole that the boy stared at.  It was lustrous.  It felt as if trumpets blared as he gazed upon it.  Trumpets and a choir of angels.

 

“That’s the spirit!  Now, it looks like you’ve already got the necessary erection, so the ass fucking portion of our trial can begin now.”

 

“Oh!  Well alright then!”  The boy was a little surprised to look down and see his cock fully extended and quivering, but he had no worries.  He was helping science.  Patient Zero still seemed unaware of either of them as he stepped behind her.  He grinned as he wrapped his fingers around her fleshy cheeks and separated them.  Her hole was so pink and small.  “Are you sure I’m gonna fit in there?”

 

“Don’t worry about that.  This model has been designed to stretch to fit with minimal pain.”  Her smile was so sweet and sincere.

 

“Oh!  That’s pretty neat!”  His thumbs inched closer to her asshole and pulled again.  “I had no idea science was so close to cloning humans!”

 

“Well we’re not there yet!  That’s why we need you to fuck this one in the ass really, really hard!”

 

“Ok then!”  She was still asleep.  The boy kept one hand on Patient Zero’s cheek, and guided his cock up to her ass.  There was a little bit of resistance, and then Pop!  He was in!   It’s so warm, he thought.  Dr. Soandso must have pre-lubed her.  He was pretty sure the ass doesn’t self-lubricate like the pussy does.  Scientists are so smart.  And sexy!

 

“Ok, now Mr. Zimmer, we need you to go a little faster.  Patient Zero may wake up during this part, but that’s ok.”  The boy nodded.  He wrapped his hands around her waist and tried to find a nice rhythm.  Patient Zero stirred a little, but otherwise all the motion was his.  “Good, good!  You’re doing great, Mr. Zimmer!”  The boy really wanted to impress Dr. Soandso.  He thought she’d even blushed a little when she was looking at his cock earlier, but it might just have been his imagination.

 

It wasn’t his imagination when Patient Zero suddenly jerked awake.  She began to thrash against the chair, but the boy had no problems adjusting his rhythm to use that to his advantage.

 

“Excellent improvisation, Mr. Zimmer!”  Below him, Patient Zero was moaning.  It definitely sounded like she was enjoying this.

 

“Why is her mouth gagged,” he asked.  Man, she was really moaning!

 

“Only so that her loud cries of pleasure don’t disrupt some of the sensitive audio recordings we’re taking.  Trust me, she’s loving every second of this!”

 

“Yeah!  I can tell!”  Patient Zero hadn’t stopped bucking yet. 

 

“You’re doing great, Mr. Zimmer.  Maybe you can go a little harder?”

 

The boy nodded and stopped pulling his punches.  Instead of trying to kiss her ass with his thighs before pulling back out, he started hitting her in full swing.  Patient Zero’s muffled cries rose and fell with each slap.  

 

“Oh, that’s wonderful, Mr. Zimmer.”  Dr. Soandso was so cheery about this!  He must really be helping science!  “Just wonderful.  Now, if you could, maybe just fuck her a little bit harder?”

 

“Sure!”

 

***

 

Beez tried to open his eyes, but his head exploded with pain.  He had to shut them for a few minutes before he could risk opening them again.  He’d forgotten where he was.  The boy rubbed the flat of his palm against his temple, but it didn’t seem to help.  An acrid smell flared in his nostrils.

 

“How you doin over there, Beez?”  The sound of Roxie’s voice, even as distant as it was, made his skull rattle.

 

“I don’t remember having a headache this bad last time.”

 

“I’ve never had to use it 4 times in a row.  There was no way of knowing what was gonna happen”  She was coming closer.  There was an insistent beeping somewhere nearby, but he still hadn’t brought himself to open his eyes.  

 

“I did all four straight?”

 

“No, I knocked you out for a few hours after number 3.  You didn’t want me to, but I did it anyway.”

 

“I don’t remember that at all,” he groaned, as he rolled over onto his hands and knees.  "I don't remember any of it..."

“Sometimes there’s some memory loss with this stuff.  It may return, it may not.”

 

“Is… uh… is everything else done?”

 

“Yeah.  You can’t smell that?”

 

The boy took a few sniffs and coughed.  No matter how much air he forced out through his nose, he couldn’t get rid of the smoked pork smell he knew wasn’t pork.  What is that fucking beeping?

 

Roxie knelt down beside him and grabbed one of his arms.  She put it over her shoulder, grabbed his wrist with the opposite hand, and lifted.  It was easier than he’d thought it would be to keep his balance, but his vision was blurry to the point of uselessness.  

 

“Is my sight gonna come back soon?”

 

“No clue.”

 

As they started walking, the beeping followed closely.  He tentatively peeked his left eye open and looked around, and saw his forearm blinking red and blue.  Why would it be…

 

“Holy shit!  How close are we to the 60 hour mark?”

 

“Less than 2 to go, but we’re not far from home.”  Beez tried stepping a little faster, but he stumbled over a stray pipe.  “Don’t rush yourself, dumas.  If you take me down with you even once, I’m gonna leave you.”

 

***

 

“Beez, we might be in trouble.”

 

“I thought we were making good time…”

 

“We are.  We’re at the dump, but I’m starting to fade.”

 

“You’ll still be able to see though, right?”

 

“Of course I can see.  I just won’t be able to fight him off.”

 

“Then turn back.  Find some place else to hole up for a day.”

 

NO!  No, I have to get inside!”

 

“What?  Why?”

 

“Pleeeease!  I don’t want to go through this out here!  Please?”

 

“Can we try sneaking in then?”

 

“I… I guess.”

 

“Alright.  No more talking.  No dragging feet.  No sound.”

 

Beez found it very hard not to make footfall sounds as blind as he was.  Every step felt like it was being made on uneven ground.  His ears heard everything.  Every echo, every creak and groan of the settling trash.  Mr. Bubbles was audible as they made the first turn into the pile, but it was a conversational kind of roar.  Loud, but unfocused.  Like a yawn gone horribly, horribly wrong.  Slowly, the sound of her breathing became louder and louder.

 

“Roxie, you have to do that more quietly…”

 

I can’t!  This is part of the process!!  Oh god…”

 

Despite not being able to see, Beez slowed their speed by half.  Maybe if they made less movement noise, that would make up for her wheezing and crying?  It was taking a torturously long time to cover distance they usually sprinted through.  Her heavy breathing turned into a constant muttering stream, and then...

 

Oh god, it’s so much blood!  It’s... it’s too much!”  Roxie turned and threw up on the ground.

 

What are you doing?!”  Off in the distance, he heard a crack.

 

Beez, I’m so sorry.  I can’t help reliving everything I saw.  It’s, oh.  oh no…  Oh god no-”  Roxie heaved and threw up again.  Beez tried opening his eyes, but his surroundings were like an out-of-focus watercolor painting.  He spun around, and after half a turn, he completely lost his sense of direction.  He had no idea which way they’d come from, or which way to go.  “Beez, run!  Save yourself!  He’s coming!”

 

He hadn’t heard it until she said it.  It wasn’t a roar or a shout, but there was a steady thumping gaining in volume and speed.  Thu-thump, thu-thump, thu-thump.   Between the way sound always echoed in The Bottom and the valleys of debris surrounding him, Beez was at a loss to find a direction.  Roxie was still down on all fours, retching violently.  The boy knelt down next to her, and placed his hands over her hips.

 

“It’s alright,” he said.  “I”m here.”

 

Beez!  What are you doing!  Get out of here!!”

 

“I don’t know where to run, and I wouldn’t want to if I did.  I’m staying with you.”

 

You’re an idiot,” she sobbed, but she leaned into him for support all the same.  Beez squinted and looked around as Mr. Bubbles gave his first true roar.  He was close.  “I found a little bit of peace today, and it’s because of you.”

 

“Anyone with a dick could have done what I did,” Beez said absently, as he struggled to scan their surroundings.

 

None of them would have done it willingly.”  She sounded like she was gonna whisper herself hoarse.  Beez nodded.  Another roar.  Almost on top of them.  “And I didn’t mean that.  I never would have found them without you.

 

“Well don’t thank me just yet.  I’m pretty sure I got us killed…”  Right on cue, Beez spotted him.  Mr. Bubbles was perched in an empty window frame.  

 

Oh god, He’s here!”  Roxie wailed.  As if intoxicated by her screams, Mr. Bubbles roared.  As he leapt, he started a small wave of trash.  He landed hard about 30 yards away.  Roxie wrapped her arm around Beez’ middle and cried out as the thu-thump of Mr. Bubbles fists got louder, and louder, and louder and...

 

Beez stared wide eyed but hazily down the sights to the tendrils of smoke coming from the barrel of Roxie’s gun.  He’d drawn it as a last option, in the last second, when he knew he would finally be able to see the thing well enough to aim at it.  It was funny how it had seemed so loud before...

 

NOOOO!”  Roxie screamed and clammered on all fours over to the still twitching monkey.  It didn’t seem to understand what had happened, and was clawing at the dirt in a fruitless attempt to get up and continue it’s assault.  “NO NO NO NO NO No no no no no no no no no no no no!!”  She cradled it’s head and pulled it into her lap.  The boy couldn’t see her eyes well enough to tell if she was crying, but her sobbing was clue enough.  “I’m so sorry.  For everything…”  At first, it looked like the monkey was trying to grab her, but as Beez got closer, it was just pawing at her.  Lovingly… “You didn’t deserve this.  I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry...

3