Chapter 3 Hoarding Food
57 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rong Qing Lin was born tall and slender with a good-looking face, pale skin, smiling eyebrows, double eyelids, long lashes, and pale pink lips, just like a porcelain doll. He also had a friendly and polite personality and behaved courteously with others.

 

On top of that, he was a study tyrant, the best example of an exemplary student. Not only that, but he had also just won a national art competition last month.

 

Really quite likeable.

 

And everybody does like him.

 

But although he was friends with everyone, that was also the problem.

 

No one was close to him.

 

So, he really didn't have any friends to talk to in these situations. And since everyone was already quite stressed, it was best not to agitate them even more.

 

Although everyone considered each other as schoolmates and no one would just kill each other casually. No one would sacrifice themselves for others. 

 

The Principal didn’t want the students to know that the gate had disappeared. But till when? Sooner or later the students would know that something was wrong. 

 

He wasn't even sure if they were in their own world or not. 

 

Rong Qing Lin wanted to check the surveillance but it won’t be that simple. Plus he didn't know how to check the surveillance records.

 

At least, until the director came in, the academy was still fine.

 

His mood was a little heavy. After, at most, three days, everyone in the academy who had remained alive will be murderers.

 

Will he even be alive in three days?

 

No!! Of course, he will live. There’s no question.

 

He will live even if he has to kill every last one in this damn academy!! 

 

“Lin Yi, where are you going!”

 

“Toilet.”

 

Rong Qing Lin raised his head and looked at the fleeting backs of his classmates, one of which he recognized as Jin Yong and another as Lin Yi.

 

Lin Yi, the number one in the third year, Class S all year round. And the thorn in Rong Qing Lin’s side. 

 

If he was a study tyrant, then Lin Yi was a study God1study tyrant and study God are basically people who are very good at studying

 

If Rong Qing Lin was a melancholic beauty then Lin Yi was the high and noble flower of Gaoling2Flower of Gaoling is something that can only be seen from a distance and not touched. .

 

Despite his many efforts, he has never beaten him in anything throughout their school years together, much to his frustration. No matter how hard Rong Qing Lin studied, he never seemed to best Lin Yi. Even if he got full marks on the exams, through some miracle Lin Yi would always be one rank higher than him.

 

Even if he doesn't care, if someone always outshines you, and no matter what you do, you never seem to surpass this person, some kind of uncomfortable feeling will grow over time.

 

And if this person is the son of your father's boss and you always hear your parents praise him whenever you meet them on a rare occasion, the feeling only worsens over time.

 

So for him to choose the art club when he had just entered his senior year was actually no surprise since Lin Yi was extremely bad at it.

 

That guy, although a genius in studies, was an idiot in art. His sketches could be compared to a child's doodles.

 

In this bloody game, his biggest competitor was Lin Yi. Since Lin Yi was both smart and physically strong.

 

But this wasn't the reason why Rong Qing Lin was wary of him.

 

He was the same kind as Rong Qing Lin.

 

Cold Blooded.

 

Tap-Tap-

 

Ronq Qing Lin turned to face the student behind. Silently he was passed a note. Nodding in thanks, he opened the neatly folded paper.

 

=> I'll check the situation. Meet me at 10.<=

 

After Jin Yong and the others left the classroom, the students were very worried for them. After all, something like that just happened and it was not safe to roam freely. But no one dared to even leave the classroom and follow Jin Yong’s group. 

 

10 minutes later, the students looked at the empty corridor outside. The group of students had yet to return and no one had the courage to go out and look for them alone.

 

“Let’s do this,” the class monitor suggested, “If in another 5 minutes, they haven’t come back yet, we will go out and find them. Ok?”

 

Several sounds of acknowledgement came from the student.

 

“Well then, you guys go and look for them.”

 

A few minutes later, the class monitor, Zhang Feng and some others left. Rong Qing Lin was also with them. The difference was that he had his bag with him. He discreetly backed to the end of the group and separated.

 

The first issue he decided to tackle was food and water. The ingredients in the canteen were shipped every Monday and Thursday at 12 and the amount was enough for at least 3 days. Today was Monday, but even if there was food in the cafeteria he did not know how to cook. Even if he had known how to cook, Rong Qing Lin did not think he would have the luxury to cook while fighting others.

 

Then what would the +1,500 people in the facility eat?

 

There was a small convenience store in the academy. But the food in that small convenience store was absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, not enough to sustain the more than 1,500 teachers and students in the academy for 10 days.

 

He was sure that Lin Yi had also realized this by now.

 

Not many people will be aware of the food issue at this moment. At least right now there was no one in the convenience store.

 

The first thing he did after entering the convenience store was………

 

*Growl* *Growl*

 

Putting a hand on his belly, Rong Qing Lin…………

 

He selected a box of Beef noodles, a box of tofu soup, a box of dumplings and a big fried chicken leg, poured the hot water in and put them in the microwave.

 

Then Rong Qing Lin quickly filled his bag with chocolates, buns, cookies, jerky, cream rolls, snickers, cakes, pudding, brownies, muffins, croissants, sandwiches, packets of kimbap, juice, bottles of milk, and other high-calorie, easily absorbed foods which were small and potable.

 

Taking 2 big black plastic garbage bags, he put bento boxes, cup noodles, dumplings, packets of kimbap, pre-cooked meat and other foods which have to be microwaved first in it, along with water, juice, milk, and other drinks.

 

Nobody knew this but in reality, Rong Qing Lin was a huge foodie.

 

He sat down at the last table with his meal all set out and ready for consumption.

 

Soaking a cheese bun in the soup, he stuffed his cheeks full like a hamster. Chew- Chew- Chewing the seaweed and tofu in the soup and slurp~ slurp~he slurped up the noodle and broth with the thin paper-like piece of beef. Biting into the tender, warm flesh of the chicken leg, he gnawed the bone clean. He scoffed the tender dumplings down with some sweet sauce and fried kimchi.

 

As he drank his grape soda, he looked out of the window, quietly contemplating.

 

'But what now? Can they escape this abhorrent game? If I want to survive I would have to kill….Am I ready to kill? Just like me, they will want to survive……..Different from me, they will have someone waiting for them………And what about after the game? Will I be able to return to what I used to be………..And what about those two? Will they also forget about me?....just like.......'

 

The window had one-way glass so he was not afraid that someone would see him. Standing up, he walked to the counter and quietly put all the paper notes he had. Anyway, they would not be of much use to him.

 

Looking up he saw the principal, CEO, and Green tea coming in.

 

Putting his bags on the counter, he jumped over it with a handsome pose. Swiftly, he picked up his bags and ducked them under the counter.

 

If someone knew that he had so much food, it would not be much of a problem right now, but in 2 to 3 days he will be a big fat sheep surrounded by hordes and hoards of big bad wolves.

 

Best to Lurk in the Shadows!!

 

Please click the heart button, comment and rate this novel if you like this chapter~~♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓

4