Human Masseur 3: The Kinky and The Dark.
2k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...and it got really weird.

"A role-play?" Nick clarified, both bewildered and quite concerned about his ability to hear spoken language.

"Yes, Mr. Bourbon." Sequoia tried to stay super cool, but her honest excitement wasn't difficult to spot. On their first meeting, the human masseur suspected that she had a freaky side, but now he was absolutely sure of it. "I will pay you double... no, TRIPPLE the ordinary payment."

The man stood motionless for several seconds, before quickly picking up his dataslate.

"I have to consult with my agent about it. Wait a moment."

"Sure, sure."

Talk with Josephina was quick, but insightful. Nick could use additional methods if it will improve the result and the client consented to it. Of course, if that was the wish of a customer, he had full right to demand a higher fee for including it. So yeah, technically, he could fulfill Plantis's request. But there should be NO SEX on duty, period. Bourbon Jr. had no problems with the last part - business relationships rarely ended positively for all involved.

"Okay, lady Sequoia, I agree." he sighed, trying to ignore the triumphant look in the hybrid's eyes. "I take double for whims. So, what role-play do you have in mind?"

When an overjoyed alien woman explained what she had in mind, the human masseur tried his best to not plant one's hand on the face. This was just ridiculous, but oh well, he said "yes" after all. In that case...

"Finally, I’ve got you!" slasher smile twisted the man's face, as he pinned the surprised client against the wall. Friendly demeanor was gone, completely replaced by nothing but malice. "Do you know how long I’ve been tracking your run-away cunt?!"

"I will never surrender to you, filthy invader!" painfully over the top screamed Sequoia, theatrically pushing herself into the metal wall.

Nick firmly, but without excessive force, grabbed her by the neck, pressing even harder to the solid surface. He got closer, loudly sniffing her body odor.

"Oh, little bitch, you'll rustle a different song when my seed will fertilize your dirty soil!" he ravenously licked her exposed neck, which made Plantis to shudder from perverted pleasure. "Nice to have a hybrid as my toy today! Soon you will feel the dominating power of the Deathworld's omnivore!!!"

Despite desperate (even if fake) attempts to break out of his grip, Plantis couldn't even budge man's grip. She was completely at his mercy. A helpless weak female refugee was chased by a strong, evil, and lustful invading soldier. The fact that such a scene happened right now with her in the main role opened a floodgate in Sequoia's leafy nethers.

"Now let's get comfy, shall we?!" Nick "dragged" his "victim" to the table and roughly laid there. He lustfully looked all over her mostly exposed body and sneered: "No wonder we conquered you so easily! Naked whores walking under the sun, all of you, just asking to be sawed down and carved like a pretty chair! It is time for some tenderizing touch, my slutty sprout!!!"

This time solar treatment and actual massage were conjoined, but with several changes. This time role-playing masseur employed a harsher technique, perfectly matching this pervert's desires. As Plantis's hybrid body loosened, the man began massaging it like a baker does a fresh ball of dough. Not literally, of course, but close enough.

"NOOOO!!! PLEASE, STOP!!!" alien businesswoman had so much fun right now. Nick applied just the correct amount of roughness and strength, causing her to twitch and moan, like a bitch in heat. She imagined what her parent would say if they saw her like that, but for some reason, it only enticed her inner pervert harder. "I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!! JUST LET ME GO!!!"

"Oh no, Leafy, I want to thoroughly enjoy it first!!!"

This went on for almost an hour. In the end, Nick has finally returned back into his normal self, leaving a very wet and shuddering Sequoia on the bed, collecting herself. Copious amounts of sweat, water from the table, and... other womanly fluids encouraged the human masseur to bring her a towel. A big one.

"I hope... it was satisfactory for you?" asked a quite apologetic Bourbon Jr., returning her "bikini", since he snatched those in the heat of the act. Not that those did a very good job at decency, but partially naked was still better than completely butt naked.

All of that with a raging hard-on in his pants and absolutely NO PENETRATION.

"That... was... AMAZING!!!" Sequoia was happy like a little child in the candy store. Only now did Nick notice that her head literally bloomed. Beautiful flowers opened up among her "hair" brunches and leaves, looking like a living wrist. "It was what I always dreamed about and more!"

"I... see."

"Here, TAKE MY MONEY!!!" Plantis quickly dressed up, transferred a sum, and joyously danced her way out of the parlor, leaving a very confused owner alone. "I am looking forward to massages like this one!!!"

Nick checked his bank account and saw that she didn’t pay double, but triple the price. Well… congrats?

Once she was gone, Nick sat down on one of his chairs, covered his face in between his palms, and made a very prolonged sound of someone trying to cope with recently experienced embarrassment:

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"

"Keep it steady! Yes-yes, like that! Wait for my signal!" Nick wasn't completely filled up with appointments, so in between those he either exercised to remain in shape, played videogames, or read some stuff on social media. The introduction of the human Internet was one of the biggest inputs UEF brought after making contact with the galactic community. The new web, Uninet, was quickly expanded, modified, and filled with yottabytes of information. "NOW!!!"

"EAT LEAD, SUCKERS!!!" Voltana blasted everything her hero had, wiping an entire enemy team in one strike.

"See?! That's what I am talking about!" cheerfully smiled human masseur, while carefully moving his support PC out of the safe position and closer to his teammate.

"Yes, I can do it! Who is the noob now, huh?!" female Grem'No was bursting from joy and satisfaction, almost jumping in place. "Okay, let me teabag them!!!"

"Nyooooou~" Nick yeeted her back with a harpoon ability, stopping the overconfident teammate from getting into a trap. "Keep it together, we haven't won yet."

"Boooo..." despite pouting, Voltana was genuinely happy and smiling. She always played alone, having zero friends. So finding someone who gladly partnered up with her and was very competent turned out absolutely amazing. "By the way, Nick, are you free this weekend?"

"Yup. Have something in mind?"

"Wanna visit my workshop? I have so much cool stuff in there! I-I can also buy some food too! And then we can play all night! I heard you humans have that "Netflix and Chill" expression, right?"

"Pffffffft!!! Ha-ha-ha!!!"

"What? Why are you laughing?!"

"Sorry, I am just curious: Do you know what that phrase means?"

Voltana paused for a moment, wondering if that was a trick question.

"... W-well, it is just watching stuff and relaxing? Right?" her voice was uncertain.

"Well, actually it means..." and Bourbon Jr. explained it to her. Soon after that she cut her video feed and muted her mic, likely trying to hide a copious amount of flustering and a very embarrassed scream.

Nick gave her time to get it together, courteously dragging her PC into the cover so that accidental innuendo and a big amount of copium won't get her sniped AFK.

"...A-anyway, do you want to hang out?" she finally returned back, trying to look cool. It wasn't very convincing.

"Sure. Just give me your address and time."

"Really?! YAY!!!!!!"

When they eventually disconnected from the game, Nick turned his computer off and began preparing for the next customer. According to the schedule, they were supposed to arrive very soon.

"..." suddenly human masseur felt the hair on his back raising. The same sensation that prey felt when it is intently stalked by a predator. Guts almost literally screamed about danger from behind. Trying to keep his cool, Nick slowly opened one of the drawers and slid his hand inside. Sweaty fingers immediately felt a reassuring solidity of a charged taser.

Then he quickly pulled the crackling weapon out, attacking with a wide swing at whatever stood behind him.

Thud.

His muscular hand was effortlessly stopped in one place. A graceful and notably slimmer hand blocked the human attack, with the taser's electrified teeth trembling in few millimeters from the owner's head. Nick quickly jumped away, immediately turning around to the unknown intruder.

The stranger had a very slim, even elegant, humanoid figure with two legs and two hands. The Head was hidden inside of a black helmet with an equally dark visor, which had two pointy ear-like appendages protruding upwards. Clothing with similar color covered that creature completely, with several places covered in padded armor plates. The triple-fingered hand, that just blocked the masseur's attack, slowly went down.

But before the two of them did anything, the door in the room opened, with a familiar face hurrying in.

"Arteris, why didn't you wait for me?!" it was Holdereen, the Crustia he treated two days ago. She looked distraught and worrying. "You said we are going in together!!!"

She was talking with the intruder, who has turned to the sentient crustacean and... shamefully dropped her head. Confused Nick tried not to move, still assessing the situation. Then crab girl finally noticed a distressed human masseur.

"Mr. Bourbon, I am so sorry!" she acted more emotionally now and crossed her pincers in an apologetic stance. "Arteris has a nasty habit of testing species she hasn't seen before on their awareness!"

Sangui. The terrifying species from the dark planet, lived too far from its star to receive any sufficient light. Their origin was still completely veiled, but what was known so far is that Nocturnecros, their homeworld, has birthed a nation of supernatural beings, that were very reminiscent of the fantasy vampires.

"Humans..." a deep voice coming from such a slim neck was unexpected to hear. "...are alert."

"I... see. So, I take it you've made an appointment?"

"Yes, Mr. Bourbon." nodded Holdereen. "You see, Arteris is a Sangui and everyone on the station is afraid of her kind. She has several problems only a professional masseur can solve, but none here on Cornucopia could. Some just denied her treatment, while others don't possess the equipment and knowledge. It leaves only you, sir."

Well, I don't exactly blame them, sarcastically thought Nick. Sangui had some sort of... living non-living flesh, which required a special type of nutrition. Specifically, blood and other liquids that transport nutrients across bodies. Some even claimed that Sangui could siphon synth's electricity and silicoid maglobin since it technically also fitted the bill.

"I'll see what I can do, then." he shrugged, moving to the storage. "But first, we must make several adjustments..."

Bourbon Jr. soon came back with two sets of advanced night-vision goggles - for him and Holdereen. Arteris here could see in the dark perfectly. And after the devices were active, he pushed several buttons on the machine above the massage table. A single window was closed by the shutter and special darkness has engulfed the room.

"Okay, we are ready." spoke the human masseur, turning to his current client. "You can remove your protective gear, lady Arteris."

Her kind was extremely sensitive to light, making it their main weakness. Sangui first undid her gloves, seemingly "feeling" the darkness. Satisfied, she quickly removed her clothing, standing now completely naked. Arteris had very smooth, albino skin and a bald pointy head. No sunlight - no need for hair. Two very sharp fangs protruded from her upper lip, while thin gloomy obsidian eyes looked at the man patiently.

"She..." began her Crustia friend, but Nick interrupted.

"...has an overexerted energy web. I can see this with my bioscanner. Now I see the similarity between you - no wonder you two got along. It is treatable. Lady Arteris, please, lie down."

Very unique, even unnatural, the structure of Sangui gave them superhuman parameters. Their digestive system was something of a nuclear bioreactor, which digested and transported a small amount of nutrition to sustain the body, while the rest was transformed into pure energy. The latter then went for the special "batteries" and could be used to achieve unbelievable endurance, demigod strength, lightning speed, ungodly regeneration, etc. Put that together with their craving for blood stuff, and you have a species of nightmarish creatures to be afraid of.

"Okay, let's get started." upon donning on Electrosensoric Gloves again, Nick has changed their functional configuration significantly. Energy flow in Arteris's web was distorted, which created discomfort and pain when one of her kin would use their abilities. So what the human masseur was about to do is more like ironing than an actual massage. The only difference was that he dealt with biological wiring, not cloth.

"Mmmmm..." Arteris was feeling good. Whatever this male alien did to her worked. To be fair, even watching him work was a delight. The way he moves those nimble fingers and kept an utmost focus was praiseworthy. Her eyes darted to the masseur's neck. She felt warm blood pumping through those veins. Feeling good made her hungry, but she suppressed it.

Being an outcast of your own evil kind and then hunting those down to take your place within a more civilized space took a lot of control and discipline. She got used to suspicious gazes and prejudiced treatment. But this "human" wasn't afraid of her. He acknowledged Sangui's superior abilities, true, but treated them like a grenade that won't explode by itself if you take proper care of it. How... refreshing.

"You are... different." she whispered so that only Nick could hear her.

"Humans love vampires, lady Arteris. You have no idea how popular they are in our social media even now." spoke the human masseur, without distracting from the process. "Lady Holdereen, could you please show your friend the human section of the fantasy vampires on the Uninet?"

"Of course." Crustia whipped out her dataslate and did as requested. A custom "night mode" was active to not cause damage to Arteris, which was designed for Sangui.

Arteris was quite surprised and intrigued. She always thought everyone in the galaxy feared Sangui, but here she was, browsing through tons of art, books, and games about her kind, portrayed as both villains and heroes. Her albino skin became shimmering yellow around her cheeks when Arteris got to the... spicy stuff. She wasn't a dedicated xenophile, BUT...

"Phew, looks like I am done." it was easier than treating Crustia, but still a bit tiresome. "How are you feeling?"

Arteris did a complete check of her body, giving up a satisfied smile.

"Very well."

"See? I told you Mr. Bourbon could help us!" Holdereen tightly hugged her friend, who responded in kind, but lighter.

"Happy to help. Now, please put your protective gear on, so I can activate the lights."

When Arteris was back in black again and darkness got banished, Nick brought everything back to normal.

"Here..." when Sangui paid for the treatment, she also put something warm and solid into the man's hand. "...Thank you."

Curious, Nick looked closer. It was a sealed vial, made out of fused quartz, which contained shimmering golden liquid. His eyes went wide from fascination - it was a "Vitae", basically a living essence of Sangui lifeforce. It is an extremely rare substance, since the only way of receiving it was willingly, from one of Arteris kind. He didn't know a lot, but it was a great honor to receive one. Suddenly feeling anxious, Bourbon Jr. quickly hid it within his safe, located in the masseur's bedroom.

40