Human Masseur 17: A Sub-Reconnection.
1.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sequoia was standing behind a pillar in the hall of the hospital when Nick came down. She felt jealousy stinging her heart when a group of females suddenly stood up and ran towards him. All of them were his clients, as far as reports made by her agents claimed. Her eyes were especially annoyed when little Grem'No tightly hugged the man, smiling from ear to ear.

"So he chose her back then..." despite her logic dictating, time after time, that friends are to be cherished and protected, her incredibly jealous emotional side was acting like a spoiled brat. She wasn't even surprised that the simple masseur got along with the member of the individualistic constructors' species. Humans and Grem'No were closer than dogs and fleas. "...Hmpf."

But despite what unreasonable heart screamed, Plantis businesswoman was employing logic in her daily life from the time she arrived at this station. It was hard to admit, but some jewels just have different flaws than others. And Nick was a no-nonsense person - he would not go for that gremlin for something so trivial as pussy. Sequoia had enough time to think, which eventually overruled the emotional immaturity she still possessed.

The alien woman suddenly got yanked out of her thoughts when she saw the group of females moving to the exit. But there was no Nick among them. Confused, she looked to the sides, but the human man seemingly evaporated.

"Still ghosting me?" the familiar voice was so close and sudden, Plantis thought her heart was going to jump out of her green chest. She turned around quickly to see the expecting human masseur, glaring down at her. Both of his arms slammed on the pillar on both sides, blocking any escape. "Gotta be honest, paying for my medical bills, clean up and repair of my parlor, as well as sending an apology card was cute and nice of you..."

He was even more looming and dangerous right now, she could physically feel it. Her submissive side was roaring in anticipation.

"... but you seem to forget that money means nothing to me." he got closer, showing a new set of long fangs he got after Vitae injection. The woman got much wetter from the mere thought of feeling those on her neck. "I prefer action. Up close and personal. And a proper punishment."

"Nick, I... I am sorry... for my behavior." it was difficult for her to talk right now. Her eyes had difficulty keeping in contact with his. "Please... forgive me..."

"That's a good start." he continued, pointing to the door with a tilt of a head. "Now we are going outside and getting into your limo. There you will service me with the cheapest stuff food out there, like a good little slave, and then give me a quickie."

"You're... so cruel..." she squeaked.

"I don't want. To hear thisFrom a total masochist." he menacingly whispered into her ear, while also roughly nibbling on it. This caused her body to shudder, like a leaf on the wind. "Limo, service, quickie. GOT IT?"

"Y-yes."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

 

When Nick returned back to his parlor, it was spotless. Not a single burn, damaged furniture, or broken item. The corpse was also out, even though that will haunt Nick for some time. Killing a living person doesn't just come and go for someone whose conscience was intact. But a good meditation for several weeks should solve it.

"It is good to see you in great condition." a deep tender voice came from behind but didn't cause panic or worry. Powerful presence was immediately acknowledged.

"Good day, lady Infinita." the human man had fewer problems acting normal around The Wandering Creator. Maybe the Vitae changed him more than he thought. "Is this an official visit or a friendly one?"

"You could say it is both." she gracefully approached him and knelt again. Nick liked her aura a lot - it made you feel so safe and sound. "Child, I can reverse the effect of Vitae."

Nick looked for a few seconds, examining her expression. But that was useless: if The Wandering Creator wanted to hide something, he has no chance of finding it.

"Don't bother." he lightly smiled.

"Are you sure? You will have to live with it till the end of your life."

"Lady Infinita, this is the consequence of my choice. It doesn't cripple me or humiliate me. Might as well turn out quite useful in the end."

"With all the possible problems it may cause in the future?"

"Yes. We all make choices. But to take responsibility for them is usually the most difficult step one can make."

Infinita smiled affectionately and patted his head as a mother does.

"I respect your choice. May it bring you good things in the future."

And then her gaze shifted to the side, with a cheeky smile.

"You know it is very rude..." her hand disappeared in the small yellow disc that just formed in the air. "...to eavesdrop without permission."

"WAAH?!?!" surprised Uta was yanked out of her dimension and, once again, planted her face right on the metal ground. "Ouchie..."

"I have noticed your presence a while ago, the eldritch one." there was no animosity in The Wandering Creator's voice. Only a mild amusement. "What was your purpose of creation?"

"I have no idea, you big dummy!" the eldritch goddess stood up, looking angry at the touring woman. "But I won't give him up to you!!! He is mine!!!"

Uta possessively hugged the puzzled human man from behind with both hands and tentacles. She even lolled out her tongue on The Wandering Creator, like a little child.

Infinita looked at it for five seconds and smiled again:

"You are harmless." then she looked at the en-tentacled human. "To tame an eldritch goddess... you impress me more and more. I am happy to have met you, Nick Bourbon."

After that, she nodded and disappeared in the flair of light. They stood for a while before Nick began lightly tapping on her tentacles.

"You can let me go now," he said, but not a single appendage detached itself.

"Hah... hah... hah..." Uta's breathing became heavy and prolonged like she just had a very long march. Her half-closed eyes were shining with crimson light. More intensely than before.

"Uta, are you okay?" the worried human masseur turned his head to her, just as the human body felt all of the tentacles suddenly enveloping him even harder. Every single sucker was now kissing the man with a very suggestive intent.

"I... don't... know... but... somehow..." she looked at him with eyes full of a very confused lust. The same one youth feels when they mature. The mouth of the eldritch goddess was excessively salivating, almost dripping down. "I... am... feeling... very... HORNY..."

Before Nick could do anything, her lips almost devoured his, with a bizarre quintupled tongue eagerly assaulting his mouth. If Uta's eyes could be anime, the amount of hearts there would exceed ten. Eventually, she wrapped a very confused man into a cocoon of her tentacles and teleported into her dimension.

29